When an Author needs help (me and Dragongirl26)

Guest Ms.Flair

Guest Ms.Flair

Picture:

0e4cd1ff5c2423d70e33e47c3aaa9216.jpg

Name: Nicolas Chico

Race:

Other :

- He is new and upcoming artist (More toward visuals arts like Manga)

- Likes cute things and has a little obsession around puppet like things (Has a mini collection)

- Does have a pet snake

----

0e4cd1ff5c2423d70e33e47c3aaa9216.jpg

Nicolas Chico

Waking up later in the morning, as Nicolas lay there up at the cieling just laying there in silence. Moving from his bed in his studio apatment, where he walked by his pet snake who slittered around in its tank. Nearby was shelves of puppets, marrionetes and other things of that nature that filled the shelves. "Morning my mooncake. I will take you out, I have a good meeting coming up with another author."

Getting breakfast, before going to take the snake that he called Mooncake who slittered around and wrap around him in comfortable manner. With his phone nearby him, as he check it over before starting to text the author in question.

'Hey, thank you for wanting to see me today. Where would you be more comfortable...?" he asked.

Guest Dragongirl26

Name: Kaito Moto

Race:

Other:

Owns a pet cat

hates hot weather

prefers to be alone

Under lots of stress he can change into a white owl no one knows why

Look: https://www.zerochan.net/1797980

Kaito woke up not sure why he even agreed to this meeting he knew today was going to be a meeting with an author who had questions he really don't know why he was even doing this and took a deep breath wondering what he should do next.

Kaito reached over and grabbed his phone seeing the text as his cat walked up and laid on his chest. 'Why don't you come over to my place I don't really like being out in public.....' he texted back waiting for the reply back he looked over to him and sighed not sure what he should do next.

Guest Ms.Flair

Looking over the text as he petted the snake, where he replied right back. "That's fine Katio. I will be right over, I will be taking my vehicle over...." Nicolas said to him.

Putting his snake away, before he got himself ready to head out. Leaving the apartment after he got the address, as he started to drive toward it with all of his gear. His vehicle wasn't a car, it was a moped.

Parking it, he texted that he was there. "I should be there shortly.."

Guest Dragongirl26

'Alright thanks for letting me know.' He texted back as he pushed the cat off of him as he got up and put something better on than his night clothes. He was hated people he didn't even know why he invited this person over and you know he couldn't remember how he found him or his number. Kaito rubbed his head trying to think about it. Was it when he was drunk?

Guest Ms.Flair

'No problem. I am thankful that you are willing to let me meet. I just arrived...." Nicolas had texted, now parking his moped before he grabbed his messenger bag to put it around his shoulders now. Once he arrived, he had moved to knock on the door waiting for an answer to come from the other. Attached to his bag, which was mini figurine that looked like a mini puppet that looked like him but dressed in Victorian style.

A text was sent to the other, and it was one of his publicist and editor;

Hey! I am so glad that you are meeting with this good. It will give you some good publicity and he is good in genre. Trade secrets to great work~

Guest Dragongirl26

Kaito smiled and looked at his phone knowing he was here he snapped hid figures and his front door opened. "Come in." he said as he was in his sitting room siting on a chair typing on a computer. He was writing his new book it was funny because most of the fancy books he wrote was just about his life and what happened to him when he was younger. "First door on your left." his voice said

Guest Ms.Flair

Entering the open doors now, as he walked through the home and found the door that was needed. Knocking on the door, as he opened it up but didn't enter though. Leaning against the door frame, where he had moved to touch at the decoration looking thing before it moved like it was..real.

"Hello there, thank you seeing me today. Your associate said it would be good for you..."

Guest Dragongirl26

"I was wondering how you got my number I guess if it's my associate that makes sense..... She is always saying I need to get out and meet new people.... So what can I help you with today..my name is Kaito Moto."he said looking over to the man revealing his two colored eyes

Guest Ms.Flair

"Yes and she said I would be the best since I work in a different type of genre then you. Where mine is based on more visuals than writing..." he said, now seeing with the two-colored eyes. Two colored eyes? Magic maybe? Didn't matter to him, everyone is different in their own way.

"Would you to see my work? I have my work with me in my bag..."he asked running his hand over the object on his bag as the bag opened up so he could fetch his work out.

Guest Dragongirl26

He nodded. "Yeah that'd be good what type of genre do you write about order all about? I want to see got no other information other than you're a writer and needed some advice I'm starting to consider that I met you all right one of the days I got drunk that only happened once.... Yeah let's not go there." He said as he looked at the boy. Kaito then pointed to a seat. "Have a seat Will you." He often a gentle tone you could obviously tell he was trying to be nice, but anybody could also see how awkward his body was and how he did not know how to deal with other people.

Guest Ms.Flair

Looking away from the other when asked what he wrote about. It was rather embarrassing sometimes and there was some views toward his particular genre. Hearing about that drunk night, he laughed a little since he had gotten drunk more than one that he remembered. Moving to sit down, as he started to putted out a wired notebook and passed it over to him. "My genre is boy love and erotica," Nicolas answered. "I don't write that much. I am more manga artist," Nicolas explained pulling out a tablet that covered in bright colors with a drawing pen attached to it.

Guest Dragongirl26

"Ahhh'' he replied. "Well when you're just starting out the more references you have the better. Like the story I write most people think it's fantasy supernatural.. in reality most of it has happened and some of it hasn't what I thought it would be good for the plot so it did. I know when I was just starting out I had a little trouble finding my own groove. Let's see are you published yet? And are your boy love scenes realistic? guess what I'm trying to say is have you ever had sex with the guy?" He said flat out wondering how much the person had told Nick.

Guest Ms.Flair

That wasn't strange at all to hear that kind of inspiration, it was known that people did that all of the time but just never told anyone."Published? Yes, I am published in a few stores and online as well. I do tend to get a lot of fan mail," Nicolas told him. He was about to answer what he said before the guy had bluntly just had asked about his sex life like that. Huffing out in annoyance, his face started to turn red. "I have so. I had more experience then you know," Nicolas stated.

He had experience, with guys since he came out around university and had few flings till he had a serious boyfriend. Just recently, there was a break in their relationship but he had a feeling that he would be just going back to him. His ex was a jock and even a jerk, but he was nice to him most of the time. "I just got out of a relationship..just recently.."

Guest Dragongirl26

"both of those are really good to have. You're published in established that is good and you've had experience with sex. What I have learned throughout the years of my writing is that readers don't like to read anyone's work if they don't have experience." He said plainly he looked at his phone again seeing that his assistant had messaged him. "So my assistant just sent me a message about a wild I guess she had... She also said it'd be a way for you to get out and your name known.. you don't have to if you don't want to I don't even know if I want to yet but my assistant thinks it would benefit the both of us to go in on a story together." He said looking at nick he wasn't holding anything back. he knew from everybody else he's encountered that holding back for someone else's sake is never a good thing.

Guest Ms.Flair

"I have heard that too. I have heard that multiple times by editors and publishers," Nicolas said agreeing with what he said. "I started to posting on some sites back when I first started, and thats how I started to learn and gain popularity at first," Nicolas then explained how he first started off with his. Hearing what he said, he had moved to put all of his work away immediately showing he didn't want his work out with someone till he knew he could trust enough. There was a type of thieves in this type of work, that would take your work and say they did it but didn't. "I think that would a good idea but I have no idea either. I could work on something, but we would be able to agree on something and agree if we are even doing this..partnership..."

His phone made a sound like a chirp, as he checked his phone to see why his phone made that noise. Looking it over, before putting it back into his pocket. It was just a message, saying that someone had emailed him but he would check it out later once he was done here.

"That was just my email. Someone wanted to talk with me, I guess.."

Guest Dragongirl26

"That is fine its up to you I can care less if we come up with another idea....As long as you don't make me go to a crowded place I don't really do good with crowded places you know." he said looking at him then sighing as he started to think about what they should do about. "Well most of my books I told you about and yes some do have boy on boy stuff as well." he said looking at him then thought about it. "Have you read any of my books?" he asked as he heard the others phone go off. "Anyone you need to respond to right away?"

Guest Ms.Flair

"I am not a big fan of those but I can handle those. I have been too many conventions, signings and I regularly go pubs, bars with or without my friend or family..." Nicolas explained to him. Listening to him before he was asked, "I may have read one or two," Nicolas answered, trying to remember if he did. Getting asked about his phone, he had shrugged his shoulders with simple shrug.

"Are we in agreement that we are in partnership. I need to do know before I share my work now..." he asked, showing he was serious about his work.

Guest Dragongirl26

'there is no argument whatsoever here but I do have to ask you one thing before I agree to this.... Can you keep secrets? In order for me to share my work with you I have to bring you into my world... My world can be scary at times but I can guarantee the payoff is rewarding." He said looking at the computer then back at Nick. "If you guarantee my world that I show you will stay between us we have a deal." He said with a gentle smile and an outstretched hand

Guest Ms.Flair

"Yes, of course, I can keep a secret. Trust me, I had to keep my fair share," Nicolas said to him. "Trust me. I have my own wonders in my own closet and background," he said after before moving to shake his hand with a firm handshake as an exchange of magic went through their arms as he pulled away from him. "I am in that world too..." Nicolas said pointing to the ornament that was on his bag as he took it off where it become more life-like where it was waving toward him.

Guest Dragongirl26

After shaking Nick's hand he smiled and looked at him. "Well then it won't be that far." he said looking at him and smiling and then snapped his figures and some food and tea came into the room. "DO you want anything to drink." he asked as he made his drink for him to eat and looked at him not sure what to do about it. "Alright lets see where do you want to start?" he asked looking at him

Guest Ms.Flair

"I guess it won't be that far at all...." Nicolas said as he sat there in the chair, as the doll jumped down from his hands and sat there on his lap now. Seeing the food and drink come in, he was amazed at how he was able to do all of that. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe some hot chocolate? If you have that?" Nicolas suggested, seeing if there was any around. Taking out a mini notepad with a pen, as he flipped it open first.

"Well, maybe we should try different projects, the first one we could where I include own visual work throughout at first with your writing. Then if we decide, we write something once we had a good partnership between each of us...." Nicolas explained to him. "That should be enough, to bring exposure to us both.." Nicolas added on. "Or anything really. I was just throwing out ideas in general..." Nicolas said lastly.

"Thank you for even giving this a chance..." Nicolas said with a little bow of his head. "Have you see my own work even?" he now asked, rather curious. He had read the other's work before, but has he seen his?

Guest Dragongirl26

He nodded and some hot chocolate was brought into the room with him and he looked at him taking a deep breath. "What kind of book do you want to wright. I mean I can give you what I have so far on my new book and see if that tings any bells for you. Most people think my books are not real when most of them really did happen." He said looking at him and then took a deep breath.

"As far as your work yet I have seen it.. I thought some of your sex scenes were lacking if I am being honest. I don't know what they were lacking but it was something." he said looking at him and sighed. "Those type of scenes should get someone in the mood and it didn't do anything to me." he said looking at him. "Might just be me, but I can write one for you real quick to show you what I mean." he said

Guest Ms.Flair

"Why don't give me what you got so far? I can draw toward that probably," Nicolas answered him, ready to take what he got so far. "You know, I been fine reading from what you have so far. I think I will believe you more than most people around here..." Nicolas said to him more.

Ready for the critique, he wasn't all surprised at all. "That may be right," Nicolas mentioned, showing he was in some agreement. "Well let me see it..." Nicolas said moving to go take a sip from cooled down cocoa. Thinking about it for time being, "You may have seen writing material but my drawn material is more popular..." he mentioned, having his tablet to show what he was working. "I just working out some random scene..."

Guest Dragongirl26

Kaito nodded and got his material. "Drawing may be more popular, but it's supposed to make everybody feel something." He said as he gave him the material had been working on. "This is my new novel so far I haven't got that far into it, but I find material needs to make you laugh make you cry make you go through all the emotions in life." He said he had been the number one bestseller are retired but came out for 3 weeks. "Let me know what you think."

Guest Ms.Flair

"It is more popular for sure. My stuff can make people feel something," Nicolas said, showing he had confidence and wasn't gonna back down so easily though. He would accept criticism when it was given though, "Thank you for criticism though, I appreciate it," Nicolas said to him. Taking the works into his hands, holding it into his arms for the moment. "I will make sure to check it out when I have time...." Nicolas said, putting what was written into his bag. "Once I read it, I will make sure to let you know for sure.."