When an Author needs help (me and Dragongirl26)

Guest Ms.Flair

Guest Dragongirl26

"it depends on what you do you can go home and read my work or I can read your work here now it also depends on the type of person who reads are type of work. different people like to experience different emotions and you never know what you can motion say want to experience that is something we have to pick as a writer. you can call me when you read mine and I can call you when you ready or you can stay here as I read through it it will not take me that long to read through your work once we read through each other's work we can come up with a cohesive idea to start."he said looking at the other person they're taking a deep breath as his cat jumped on his lap and he started to pet it.

(I'm so sorry I had a longer one but then my internet screwed up)

Guest Ms.Flair

(It's okay! Thanks for letting me know~)

"I think I will go home, and read your work at my own home," Nicolas said to him. "I will send you some of my work through email, so you can read it on your own too. Then we can discuss it together at a later date...." He said, getting ready to send what work he was working on and even some completed work.

Guest Dragongirl26

"alright let me know what you think. Email me when you finish and we can discuss it. I honestly have no idea where I should start right now. So I hope that you making me some inspiration for this new book writing. Hey it's all good right well we might start writing books together more often." He said as you look the boy in the eye and nodded showing him a sign of respect

Guest Ms.Flair

Starting to get up, and made sure to get everything situated while making sure he had made sure everything was all collected, put away in his bag. "I would like. I even like doing like book covers, pictures that could be put inside..." He said. "Your writing should help me with drawing too..." he said heading to leave. "I am not far away from here, so maybe you can come to my place now? Is that okay, once we have everything situated and read over each other's work..."

Guest Dragongirl26

"I guess I can but I really don't like getting out of my house... It's kind of hard for me out in the open." He said looking at Nick at the eyes and then taking a deep breath. "I might be able to but no promises are coming over to your house you might have to come over to my house instead I usually don't leave my house." He said as he started rambling.

Guest Ms.Flair

"Hard for you huh? That's why you don't do those authors things, like press conferences or meet and greets," Nicolas said with a shrug of his shoulder. Thinking about it for a moment, before he sighed, "Well fine. I can come over here then, but you can come over though someway..." he said.

Heading out of the office, as he left the house but left behind the same puppet that was attached to his bag. After he left, a note was around the puppet which read;

'Hey man, you can have this guy till I can make one for you. It is filled with Magic, great servants too. I may be able to use it, take you back to my house without anyone seeing you. Magic transportation in some way..'

Guest Dragongirl26

Kaito nodded he absolutely hated leaving his house because weird things always happen to him when he leaves his house he couldn't stand other people's emotions and every time when they ask for a handshake things got really weird it's almost like he needs did someone to balance out his powers. They could become unstable at times, but at other times they were so strong she wouldn't even know about it. "All right well let me know and I promise I'll try to come over sooner than later." He said biting his lip as he saw Nicholas out.

Once Kaito came back he smiled and looked at the doll he laughed he thought it was cute he rubs his hand over it to infuse it with his magic power so it'll work to his commands. "All right let's see how this thing works." He said as he looked at the doll. "I am glad that I found someone else with magic it was kind of lonely being the only person and don't worry you'll be going back to your master soon. Don't ask me how but I can feel the love you have for your master. I could also feel that you both came to this decision mutually. Thank you for that." He said to the doll anybody else would have thought he was crazy but he didn't care he wanted to give the doll g upmost respect.

Guest Ms.Flair

Nicolas had come back to the house, reaching the house after some driving home. Coming home, he waved toward the puppets as he pulled out the reading material. Getting a comfortable spot on the couch, as he started to read from what Katio was had written so far.

Meanwhile, the puppet had its eyes closed before it opened it back up. "I work quite well.." came a voice which was from the puppet. "We did come to this decision since one of my brothers or sisters who is getting made for you..." it said some more. "I can help with tasks or just company. the master uses us to send through messages..."

Nicolas had done some of the reading, putting it down for now before he started to get to work on his little workbench that had in his home. "So good so far, he deserves something good..but I will read the rest of the that later. Maybe art," he thought to himself.

Guest Dragongirl26

"well thank you both for coming to this decision you didn't have to. I am used to staying alone by myself I do have my cat here. He said looking at the doll. "I do feel bad for using you to do some stuff I could just use my magic, but thank you for staying with me." He said to the dog with the good smile." You are amazing both of you are..if I need to I can use some of my magic to help open the teleporting device but I really don't know where he lives so I can't really do that." He said

Guest Ms.Flair

"Staying alone? That's not good at all! Master will definitely get you one of made so you have a companion. Will make sure," the doll said. "If you dont' to use me, I can be just company," the doll commented what he said. "We all homing beacons inside of us. I bet the master will like your material."

At the home, it wasn't long before he finished the work before getting ready to write back to the other. He had to admit, that the work was pretty good and could really add to it. Emailing him back;

'Hey! I just read what you got so far, and it's pretty good you know. I can definitely write stuff or even do art toward this work."

Guest Dragongirl26

"I have my cat so I'm not that lonely." He said smiling. "I'm used to being alone I've been alone for a long time and every time I go outside bad stuff happens." He said sighing. In after a while I'm talking to the doll he read nicks work. Soon he got an email and read the email he smiled and started replied.

'your work is pretty good as well I can't wait for the next meet up to discuss the plots we can do.'

"It is nice to have you thank you what is your name?" He asked the doll

Guest Ms.Flair

"you cant believe that it will happen all of the time. You must be missing out things that goes around, the master will take a group of us and into the city so we can see what is going on around. "I find it rather fancinating.."

Nicolas emailed back him, "thank you. When would be good time? Tomorrow? I hope that doll is being company. They can be pretty chatty.."

"No name. I must be named but maybe you can name me?" The doll asked.

Guest Dragongirl26

"didn't Nick give you a name?" He asked looking at him. "I would rather not changing if you already have a name." He said then emailed back

'sure tomorrow is fine and so far your doll is fine what time should we meet' he then sent it back

"That and with my magic it can get bad pretty fast... Yeah you never know with me..." He said trailing off as he started to read Nicholas is manga the pictures were good quality but the story was just lacking in his opinion.

Guest Ms.Flair

"I don't have one at all. He never gave me one," the doll answered with a point. "I wonder why. Most do come without names unless, you are a special one..' it explained after.

"Why not lunch? I can come over and give you home cooked meal and we can discuss over full stomach? Never make any decisions on empty stomach. Maybe a little after noon," the email said as Nicolas sent it back. Nicolas wonder though after he sent that email, was why did he did stay inside? Was his magic that bad or did something scare him to stay inside?

"The master is good right? Art has always been his thing but writing..." He asked.

Guest Dragongirl26

"what do you mean it usually comes without a name unless you are a special one?" He asked looking at the dog kind of wanting some more information about them he'd never seen or heard of them before today.

'alright that sounds good to me just come on inside when you're here the door will just open I do have ingredients unless you want special ingredients then you'd probably have to go get him yourself my fridge Auto stocks just so you know." He said looking at the email the at the doll.

"I can actually see that his art is really good but his writing is kind of lacking. It's not giving me the feels like it should" he said looking at the doll. "why don't I have you pick your own name I think that sounds really good." He said

Guest Ms.Flair

"We don't come with a name when we are created and infused with magic. Unless you are taken into special care I mean, by the master. We are treated differently," The doll answered, to try to explain and not cause anymore confusion.

'I find that rather cool. I should look into that type of magic,' he started to email. 'I will see you tomorrow then,' he wrote more down before relaxing down.

"I think he had someone else tell him before.." the doll muttered. "Pick my own name? I want my name to be Star?"

Guest Dragongirl26

"Well you should come with names you know. Its not fair to you. Not having a name what happens if the person doesn't want you name you that is just wrong and you know it."he said looking at him then shook his head.

'Alright see you tomorrow and yeah that magic it great and I love it I can connect it to any fridge and I pay someone to shop for me its only one person who knows about my magic as well.' he emailed back

"Star then that will be your name I am glad you were happy to pick your own name." he said smiling and shook his head wondering what else to do.

Guest Ms.Flair

The doll had became quiet, for the time being not speaking much. When Star picked his name, it made the doll now feel special for once. For the rest of the day, the doll seemed to stay close to the man.

When the next day came around, Nicolas had emailed him saying that he would be still arriving soon. On his way there, he had all of his work stuff in there, while bringing some food along with him like different ingredients that the other might not have. Arriving there, he had entered the room as he called out for the other.

"Hey! Im here with the rest of ingredients for lunch~" Nicolas called out, seeing that the door had closed behind them.

Guest Dragongirl26

Kaito was happy about the doll it seemed happy as well and he liked that he worked a little more before going to sleep

The next day he smiled when he got the text and worked some more he had forgotten to eat breakfast and loved the doll when Nick came in he was happy for once and sent his cat to take him to the kitchen as he talked to the doll some more

Guest Ms.Flair

Nicolas watched the two of them talk, he waved toward to them while walking into the kitchen. Carrying everything in, as he set the bags that had groceries in them. Starting to take them out, as he showed more exotic food. "Thanks for inviting me over. Now let start to get cooking.." he said

"Ah. You like it here huh? You can stay, I bet he gave you a good name.." Nicolas asked, before saying he was good to stay.

Guest Dragongirl26

"you're welcome I actually like your artwork... Oh and I didn't give him name I let him give himself a name I thought it was fair that usually how I have my characters pick my name or their name." He said smiling up at all and rub his head. "What are you making for us today?" He asked

Guest Ms.Flair

"Well thank you, I am glad that you do. Well, I am glad for that too, that you were able to do that," Nicolas said with a smile on his face. "I am making a good teriyaki type of dish..." he said, pulling out some food as he started to work on the cooking portion. He was in the zone, not needing any help.

"I don't need any help really. Wanna find the dishes you have, so I can serve this food when it was done..."

Guest Dragongirl26

"yeah he seemed really happy about grabbing the name so I thought I'd let him have it. It's pretty much how all my characters get their names as they pick at themselves I usually start out a story with they don't have a name and their name just comes to me." He said as he went back to work trying to think of a plot and write about it.

Guest Ms.Flair

"Wow, you are pretty cool type of author. I guess that what happens when it comes to my art and how creative I can get," Nicolas said before serving up two big bowls of steaming food, before he started to eat some. "Let's eat first before we try to get to work.."

Guest Dragongirl26

"that is fine with me let's do it." He said happy about eating. " With my writing and your drawning we can make people feel everything." He said as he looked at him wondering what he should do or start with.