Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory
    Shiki Okumura Rin Sebastian & Cloud

When an Author needs help (me and Dragongirl26)

Picture:

Name: Nicolas Chico
    Race:
    Other :
    - He is new and upcoming artist (More toward visuals arts like Manga)
    - Likes cute things and has a little obsession around puppet like things (Has a mini collection)
    - Does have a pet snake

----

Nicolas Chico

Waking up later in the morning, as Nicolas lay there up at the cieling just laying there in silence. Moving from his bed in his studio apatment, where he walked by his pet snake who slittered around in its tank. Nearby was shelves of puppets, marrionetes and other things of that nature that filled the shelves. "Morning my mooncake. I will take you out, I have a good meeting coming up with another author."

Getting breakfast, before going to take the snake that he called Mooncake who slittered around and wrap around him in comfortable manner. With his phone nearby him, as he check it over before starting to text the author in question.

'Hey, thank you for wanting to see me today. Where would you be more comfortable...?" he asked.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

Re: When an Author needs help (me and Dragongirl26)

Name: Kaito Moto
    Race:
    Other:
    Owns a pet cat
    hates hot weather
    prefers to be alone
    Under lots of stress he can change into a white owl no one knows why

Look: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Kaito woke up not sure why he even agreed to this meeting he knew today was going to be a meeting with an author who had questions he really don't know why he was even doing this and took a deep breath wondering what he should do next.

Kaito reached over and grabbed his phone seeing the text as his cat walked up and laid on his chest. 'Why don't you come over to my place I don't really like being out in public.....' he texted back waiting for the reply back he looked over to him and sighed not sure what he should do next.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

Looking over the text as he petted the snake, where he replied right back. "That's fine Katio. I will be right over, I will be taking my vehicle over...." Nicolas said to him.

Putting his snake away, before he got himself ready to head out. Leaving the apartment after he got the address, as he started to drive toward it with all of his gear. His vehicle wasn't a car, it was a moped.

Parking it, he texted that he was there. "I should be there shortly.."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

'Alright thanks for letting me know.' He texted back as he pushed the cat off of him as he got up and put something better on than his night clothes. He was hated people he didn't even know why he invited this person over and you know he couldn't remember how he found him or his number. Kaito rubbed his head trying to think about it. Was it when he was drunk?

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

'No problem. I am thankful that you are willing to let me meet. I just arrived...." Nicolas had texted, now parking his moped before he grabbed his messenger bag to put it around his shoulders now. Once he arrived, he had moved to knock on the door waiting for an answer to come from the other. Attached to his bag, which was mini figurine that looked like a mini puppet that looked like him but dressed in Victorian style.

A text was sent to the other, and it was one of his publicist and editor;
    Hey! I am so glad that you are meeting with this good. It will give you some good publicity and he is good in genre. Trade secrets to great work~

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Kaito smiled and looked at his phone knowing he was here he snapped hid figures and his front door opened. "Come in." he said as he was in his sitting room siting on a chair typing on a computer. He was writing his new book it was funny because most of the fancy books he wrote was just about his life and what happened to him when he was younger. "First door on your left." his voice said

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

Entering the open doors now, as he walked through the home and found the door that was needed. Knocking on the door, as he opened it up but didn't enter though. Leaning against the door frame, where he had moved to touch at the decoration looking thing before it moved like it was..real.

"Hello there, thank you seeing me today. Your associate said it would be good for you..."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"I was wondering how you got my number I guess if it's my associate that makes sense..... She is always saying I need to get out and meet new people.... So what can I help you with today..my name is Kaito Moto."he said looking over to the man revealing his two colored eyes

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

"Yes and she said I would be the best since I work in a different type of genre then you. Where mine is based on more visuals than writing..." he said, now seeing with the two-colored eyes. Two colored eyes? Magic maybe? Didn't matter to him, everyone is different in their own way.

"Would you to see my work? I have my work with me in my bag..."he asked running his hand over the object on his bag as the bag opened up so he could fetch his work out.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

He nodded. "Yeah that'd be good what type of genre do you write about order all about? I want to see got no other information other than you're a writer and needed some advice I'm starting to consider that I met you all right one of the days I got drunk that only happened once.... Yeah let's not go there." He said as he looked at the boy. Kaito then pointed to a seat. "Have a seat Will you." He often a gentle tone you could obviously tell he was trying to be nice, but anybody could also see how awkward his body was and how he did not know how to deal with other people.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles