Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory
    Shiki Okumura Rin Sebastian & Cloud

Re: When an Author needs help (me and Dragongirl26)

"I think I can come up with some great ideas. It just happens," Nicolas said to him with a shrug of his shoulders. "I bet we can, so how do you like the food? Try it, I can cook good. I use to cook for me and..someone else. You know, my ex," Nicolas mentioned where he silently moved to eat some of his food before going for his bag.

"I have some really rough pencil sketches there in my sketchbook. Just ideas I had to go through my head..." Nicolas said to him.

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

He nodded and looked at him as he started to eat the food he was happy it tasted so good and he really enjoyed it he nodded. "Its ok and you don't need to talk about your ex here its a safe place here. I mean if you need to vent about him you can, but you never know you might need to talk about him did he know that you were a magic user?" he asked thinking about it wonder what he did know about him.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

Nicolas ate the food while he ate, as he heard what he had to say. "I am glad I can share that with someone," Nicolas said as he continued to eat the meal that he had prepared. When asked that question, he was silent for a moment before he was ready to answer. "He did know that. I told him to keep it quiet, but he had his own. He is a shifter," Nicolas answered finally. "A shifter who can shift into different forms."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"well I am happy that you have such great food." He said as he ate all of the food that he had. "Ahhhh he is a shifter that is cool and that is rare a shifter that changes into may forms."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

"Do you want me to leave the leftovers here for you or we can split those up between us? I am glad to have someone enjoy my food too," Nicolas said to him, before he had finished his own bowl of food but was ready to clean up though. "Yeah, he is a rare guy...." Nicolas said. "So have you thought about what kind of ideas we could do?"

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"Its up to you I don't mind one bit." He said giving him another bite of food happy that he was able to eat the food as well. with in a few minuets the food was gone and Kaito smiled and took a deep breath, "Well so what type of story do you want to do?" he asked looking at him. "I mean you read my stuff so you know most of what I do I just don't know how far your talents in drawing go." he said

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

"Okay," Nicolas said moving to start to pack the leftovers up before he started to clean up now. Once it was cleaned up, he sat down at the counter or table with the man. "I want to do some based around magic and action. Even steamy romance later on," Nicolas said to him. "I have drawn some interesting scenes, but I could work with what you gave me so far. If you want to use that."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"Alright I can come up with a consent really fast if you want me to." he said smiling and looked at him as he got up and went to his place to write something about magic and action he was trying to make a story board to make it better for him and he really liked it as well after he was done he fave it to the drawer. "Do you like this or think that it needs to be more?" he asked

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

Nodding his head toward him, letting the man leave and stay in the kitchen of the man's home. He had just finished cleaning up when he came back, taking the drawing board into his hands. Looking over for a few minutes, as he walked around it with it in his hands. Taking a few minutes, before he went to pull out stylus like pen to start to show the other things without marking it up.

"I like most of these, but look at these parts, maybe something more here...." Nicolas said, pointing toward a certain scene.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"all right yeah I get the more I just wanted to make sure that you were okay with this before I actually added more." He said looking at him. "This is just a rough copy did I just threw together." He said looking at him and smiling

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles