Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory
    Shiki Okumura Rin Sebastian & Cloud

Re: When an Author needs help (me and Dragongirl26)

"We don't come with a name when we are created and infused with magic. Unless you are taken into special care I mean, by the master. We are treated differently," The doll answered, to try to explain and not cause anymore confusion.

'I find that rather cool. I should look into that type of magic,' he started to email. 'I will see you tomorrow then,' he wrote more down before relaxing down.

"I think he had someone else tell him before.." the doll muttered. "Pick my own name? I want my name to be Star?"

Ultimate Yaoi Expert Dragongirl26's Avatar
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory
    Hyakuya Yuuichirou Hyakuya Mikaela Kuro Chibi Todoroki

"Well you should come with names you know. Its not fair to you. Not having a name what happens if the person doesn't want you name you that is just wrong and you know it."he said looking at him then shook his head.

'Alright see you tomorrow and yeah that magic it great and I love it I can connect it to any fridge and I pay someone to shop for me its only one person who knows about my magic as well.' he emailed back

"Star then that will be your name I am glad you were happy to pick your own name." he said smiling and shook his head wondering what else to do.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

The doll had became quiet, for the time being not speaking much. When Star picked his name, it made the doll now feel special for once. For the rest of the day, the doll seemed to stay close to the man.

When the next day came around, Nicolas had emailed him saying that he would be still arriving soon. On his way there, he had all of his work stuff in there, while bringing some food along with him like different ingredients that the other might not have. Arriving there, he had entered the room as he called out for the other.

"Hey! Im here with the rest of ingredients for lunch~" Nicolas called out, seeing that the door had closed behind them.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

Kaito was happy about the doll it seemed happy as well and he liked that he worked a little more before going to sleep

The next day he smiled when he got the text and worked some more he had forgotten to eat breakfast and loved the doll when Nick came in he was happy for once and sent his cat to take him to the kitchen as he talked to the doll some more

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

Nicolas watched the two of them talk, he waved toward to them while walking into the kitchen. Carrying everything in, as he set the bags that had groceries in them. Starting to take them out, as he showed more exotic food. "Thanks for inviting me over. Now let start to get cooking.." he said

"Ah. You like it here huh? You can stay, I bet he gave you a good name.." Nicolas asked, before saying he was good to stay.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"you're welcome I actually like your artwork... Oh and I didn't give him name I let him give himself a name I thought it was fair that usually how I have my characters pick my name or their name." He said smiling up at all and rub his head. "What are you making for us today?" He asked

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

"Well thank you, I am glad that you do. Well, I am glad for that too, that you were able to do that," Nicolas said with a smile on his face. "I am making a good teriyaki type of dish..." he said, pulling out some food as he started to work on the cooking portion. He was in the zone, not needing any help.

"I don't need any help really. Wanna find the dishes you have, so I can serve this food when it was done..."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"yeah he seemed really happy about grabbing the name so I thought I'd let him have it. It's pretty much how all my characters get their names as they pick at themselves I usually start out a story with they don't have a name and their name just comes to me." He said as he went back to work trying to think of a plot and write about it.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

"Wow, you are pretty cool type of author. I guess that what happens when it comes to my art and how creative I can get," Nicolas said before serving up two big bowls of steaming food, before he started to eat some. "Let's eat first before we try to get to work.."

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Dragongirl26 Inventory

"that is fine with me let's do it." He said happy about eating. " With my writing and your drawning we can make people feel everything." He said as he looked at him wondering what he should do or start with.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles