RP > looking for a Rplayer there is anyone??

Guest Hot chocolate

Guest Hot chocolate

Hi I'm looking for someone who can RP this story with me:

I always wanted to try this:

Long time ago there was a warrior who wants to make money out of killing soilders so he accepte any request from generals and when he went to fight with one Big soilder and killed him got catch up by other soilders from that big soldier team,they can't kill him cause he was so strong so their leader come to fight with him instead of others He wanted to Slash the leader too but it wasn't as easy that he thinks ,there was a big injury in his left arm so he was going to pass out,after that some girl come and heal the injury somehow she doesn't liked him since he make troubles for her leader so said:just go die

So after that He went to fight against the leader for his freedom so the leader made some rules he say:if you win against me I make you free but if you lost you have to become mine , and they started the war between themselve it wasn't easy but leader push him down and say it's your lose but he was stubborner than this so he struggled and punch in his face but again pushed down he was stubborn enough to not accept losing so the leader say:if you don't accept your lose I will break you arm and he say:go die!

An then he break one of his arms ...

After that he accepted as a soilder in the leaders team and after sometimes they become friends since they have spent most of their times with each other so the girl from before got jealous of him since the leader didn't ever accepted her like that ,but He didn't pay any attention to that since the one he loves was that girl and the leader goul was to take over the countery after marriage with the princess and it was going well but one night...

When he was talking with princess He overheard theis conversation

Leader: I think my friend are the ones who are in the same level as me my soilders are just make a pass for me to being successful there are not my friends

When he heard his heart aches and when he come to himself he was picking his things and wanted to become on of his true friends by being in the same level as leader so in the morning he left from the city but on the way his friends come after him and didn't let him leave even the leader was there leader doesn't wanted let him leave and say:you are mine you have no choice but to be with me I won't let you go.

And their fight Begin again after lots of wars He have become stronger from before so there was no fear in his eyes like before he knows he can win.

The leader was annoyed cause he was so comfortable and didn't have a worry about losing to him and it was true he win and left him after that leader become crazy and rape the princess he didn't know what his doing but in his thoughts

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days