I'm your enemy, you're my rival. (Hime×Akiravadel)

Jin.

( Late response as always, lmao stupid me. )

"N-Nani!?"

'Take me in your mouth... suck from the tip down.' what was the other saying!? although it did pleasure him this dirty talk. He thought they should move on and slowly pulled the dick out of his mouth but perhaps it wasn't enough for the other. He, the red haired boy slowly pulling the hair of the blonde boy. Leading his lips back to the rock hard cock of the other.

"What the----"

He couldn't finish his sentence, the hard rod of the other was back in his mouth, guiding his lips to the tip and back.

"Gn...-nn!" slight groans left his mouth which is filled with a rod, also he felt how the other was fastening the movements of his feet on his crotch. Getting more fired up and more harder...

"Gha---ahh..."

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• akiravadel

Nigai panted as he closed his eyes just feeling the other mans mouth glide over his member. It felt so good he never wanted it to stop... but then again...

Green eyes opened and looked at the other man, "ready to taste me?" He panted harder and dropped his hand from the others head. "If you keep going I can come in that pretty mouth of yours." He smirked at the other wondering what he would do. The red head was so turned on it almost hurt. Sure they just came a few minutes ago but this whole experience was exciting.

His eyes were twitching while they were closed, still the other was moving his head. Leading the mouth of the blonde punk haired boy. He thought that he should stop, but the other had still his grip on his hair which kinda hurts. Sucking on the hard rod harder and licking it.

"Gn...nn!"

His mind was getting numb as he wasnt concentrated on what he was saying. His body felt numb and he felt getting warmer, something down his body was growing too. He never knew this kind of dirty play could turn him so on... Slowly squeezing in his crotch made him even more blush. 'Fuck... how could this... turn me so on.' he thought. Sucking hard on the hard rod and licking the length before the one ejaculated.

"Haa...hh..."

Nigai moaned and rolled his head back as he came harder than he did before. Filling the others mouth he moaned and looked down at him, "mnnn... it's hot watching you drink my cum." He smirked and watched the other man. This was all so strange but he was started to really like this situation.