I'm your enemy, you're my rival. (Hime×Akiravadel)

Jin.

I'm your enemy, you're my rival.

Two guys, both singers and both famous, but two worst rivals from each others.

Though, their teamed up with each others, the two rivals, will it end good? or like we said 'bad'?

__________________________________________________________________________________

Photo:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and

(Model chosen: Ikuma from AND)

Role: Lead Guitar

Stage name: Shinji (Faithful)

Blood type: AB

Instrument: He's a singer and plays a lot guitar.

Position: Seke,

Secrets: Hehe~ himitsu.

Skills: Making girls faint,

Previous jobs: Was a host and a model.

Nationality: Japanese,

He played guitar when he was small, and his teacher learned him how to sing good, now he's been a singer for a long time and a guitarist too.

He's the worst enemy of a other singer, but they both need to cooperate, which he can't stand and he might beat him up.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jin.

• akiravadel

(Model chosen: Ikuma from AND)

Role: Guitar, Singer

Blood type: B

Instrument: He's a singer and plays a lot guitar.

Position: Seke,

Secrets: many

Skills: hee hee many

Previous jobs: played locally and performed on stage

Nationality: Japanese, american

Nigai with his red hair has a fire soul. He's loud and outgoing and won't let anyone stand in his way. He was trained through school for a few years.

( Model chosen? xD same as me lol )

x He wandered off from his latest shoot, he sighed deep and he put his sun glasses on his face and walked out of the building.

Alot of girls were yelling and screaming and wanted his signature on a photo of him. They blocked his way and he slowly smiled, and took a rose from his pocket.

「Dear roses, I need to hurry.. 」

He smiled charming and threw the rose in the sky, the girls were yelling and tried to get the rose. They ought like insects for their food. He sighed slowly and he walked further and noticed a magazine with 'him' on the first page... Him, the boy's name was 'Nigai' his worst enemy.

He disliked him for being his rival of celebrity... He walked further and stepped inside a limousine that was in front of him.

He sighed deep and took some drinks of it.

「Your boss wants to speak you...」The driver said and he drove me to the building of his boss, he didn't really wanted to see him since the boss is so clingy... x

(LOL I just copy pasted what you wrote lol and filled in my own stuff, apparently I missed some)

Nigai loved the spot light. He loved that people loved him. Women flocked to him in hordes, men wanted to be him. Although there was one who didn't. A man whose talent rivaled his own. He never viewed him as a threat but he did love to tease the man.

The red head was sitting in the recording studio and just finished another song. He smiled to the men and grabbed a drink as he went to go to the bathroom. As he finished and washed his hands he looked in the mirror. Damn he was a sexy bitch. Smirking he headed back to the recording studio.

( Hahaha, I already noticed. xD )

x The limousine drove to a gate and it opened, some waiters waited there and lead the limousine to the garden. The limousine drove to the garden and they arrived there.

He looked up, wondering why.

「Mmm...」

He looked up and went with his hand through his soft dyed blonde hair, and smiled charming, the waiters blushed softly and lead him to the building

「H-Here, this way...」

He nodded softly and went inside of the other, alot of people loved him, he loved the world, but... 'he' that boy, his rival in fame... He was the only one he hated.

He wandered to the room where the boss was and softly opened the door, and closed it behind his back.

「Whatsup...」

He said to his own boss, looking at him. He noticed he had a magazine in his hand where 'that' boy's photo was on the frontpage. He narrowed his eyes x

Nigai suddenly opened the door to that room too. He was told he needed to talk to this other man about a business proposition. Of course he was more than willing to make himself more known. When he stepped into the room he saw his rival and paused looking over at him, "whats going on?"

He smirked over at the blond and winked at him knowing that there was a terrible rivalry between them.

x He narrowed his eyes and heard some clack of a door, he looked at him and noticed it was his rival.

He looked away and sighed deep

「If it isn't the famous ginger kid...Here's no soul to search dear, now scram...」

He smirked softly when he said that and looked away to the boss, a loud voice appeared,

「Keep your fight down! I called you both here for something else then fighting!!!」

The old man spoke up, it was more then screaming to two boys who just stole something from a farmer. And he sighed deep, nuzzling his hand in his blonde nice and soft hair. x

Nigai jumped as he heard the man yell at them, "Okay okay." He sat down in a chair next tot eh couch not wanting to get too close to the other man.

The red head looked over at the other man then sighed and crossed his legs as he leaned back in the chair, "so what? Why did you call us here?" He raised a brow as he looked over at the odd relationship between those two men.

x He looked at the other and also sighed.

"I want you both to cooperate... You're going to work as a team"

He jolted up after the boss said that. And laughed

"Haha... cooperate..WITH HIM? no way"

He turned his back around and nodded few times with his head as a no. He never is and will team up with that ginger kid x

Nigai looked at the other man then to the blond, "nononononono NO! I'm not working with that blond bimbo!"

He glared at the man even suggesting the idea. This was a horrible idea!

x He looked at the boss and sighed deep, thinking: "Working with him? my dead body..." and he bit his lips, he knew his boss was though and that he in the end had to cooperate, but hell no he didn't wanted to.

「No buts, you're going to cooperate, I also have contacted your boss. Nigai.」

"EH!?" he thought,

「Ho, wait!? I'm not going to COOPERATE with HIM, with HIM! you know that weird looking ginger kid with no soul is my rival!? do you?!」

The boss smirked a little bit when chuckling, he liked the mad side of the blonde boy,

「Well, you know, there are a lot of doujinshi's made of you both... Its a chance to make a better career now, for you both, since I guess, whole Japan would love that...」

'D-doujinshi's!? what the, that pervert!!!' he wanted to say, but thought it in his head and clenched his fists,

「Well, forget that, pervert...」

He turned around and wanted to walk to the door x

Nigai was enraged! What was his boss thinking!!! He stood to yell at the other man but then he mentioned doujinshi's. The red head had seen them, well a couple of them and he was surprised how graphic some of the kids got with it. He sighed heavily and sat back down.

"Fine... as long as he doesn't bitch at me," he wasn't happy about this but it wasn't like he could go against this guy either!

x The man looked at the other who wanted to run away and said

"You can run away but the contract is already signed, Tomi-chan"

Tomi-chan... a name that Shinji hated, especially when the boss calls him like thaet. He gazed up with a dead glare to the boss, he had no other choises, he sighed deep

"Fine... bastard"

He gazed to the other one and smirked a little bit 'Oh well sorry for bitching ginger...' he thought x

Nigai smirked back at him, "don't worry I'm sure we'll find a way to work together just fine... Tomi-chan."

The red head stood and started towards the door, "lets get to work because I'm hungry for lunch." He chuckled happy to have that little bit of dirt on the other man.

x He looked in disgust to the other

"Tomi?" heh, the other thought. and he lifted his head up x

Well then, ginger kid, go find your soul in the McDonalds...

( Oh, this brings back memories xD Once had a real ginger kid in my class XD )

((lol was he a pain in the ass too?""

Nigai glanced over at the other man, "whats that look for?" This thing was he wasn't a true ginger. He never had the freckles and his skin was a bit on the dark side. He just had red hair, but he dyed it to make it a brighter red.

( Jep, thats why I insulted him for a ginger kid with no soul )

x He looked at the other, ignoring his question and looked forward to the boss again,

「And now?」

He asked the boss, he looked quite unsure what was going to happen since he had to cooperate with his enemy. He didn't like the idea but he had to act so, he actually even wondered how they started to hate each others, but well he didn't care

'I hate him, I can tell that enough' he thought and he slowly stretched his body.

「You both need to finish an album, next week! It needs 10 songs,」

'NEXT WEEK!?! IS HE CRAZY!?' He thought, there's no way he could make a album in a week especially since he had to cooperate with him, he held his mouth quiet... x

((LOL))

Nigai followed them then heard the week comment, "What?! That's insane! Write ten songs from scratch in a week?" His jaw was about to hit the floor from shock. "That means we'll have to work around the clock because I know this lil drama queen won't like anything I write!"

x He sat on the chair, crossing his legs and chuckled when the other said that,

「You neither ne...」

He sighed deep and hanged his head down, he thought for a bit...

「It needs to get finished, or else both your careers will be a disaster,」

The old man smirked softly, he felt a weird idea coming from that dude, 'whats he thinking!?' he thought x

Nigai sighed softly and sat down in a chair looking over at the other man, "fine... maybe our opening song should be a mix of our works. Maybe one of those competing songs where it switches between each of our styles and end on the new style?" He wasn't willing to loose what he'd worked so hard to achieve just because this guy was a moron.

x He took a cigarette box from his bag, he knew it would be bad to smoke but when he gets annoyed, he pretty well smokes a lot.

「A new style, sounds pretty fun... tsk,」

He softly said while putting a cigarette inside his soft light red looking lips, he slowly changed his sit position and hung his legs on the handrail of the chair. The boss slowly chuckled and smirked, noticing the cigarette of the blonde boy

「I'll let you decide... Tomi-chan you shouldn't smoke here either... Its bad for your health」

The blonde boy slowly got annoyed, and behaved his voice a little bit louder

「Don't the FUCK call me Tomi-chan! And its my life so I do what I wan't perverted old bastard!」

He stack his tongue out of his mouth, and slowly searched his lightener x

Nigai reached over pulling the offening object from the other mouth, "he's right, also it makes you look very unattractive." He crumpled it and tossed it in the trash. "Besides I hate the smell."

The red head smirked as he sat back looking down at the laptop in front of him and stated to write down random words wondering how to start the beginning of the song. This was going to be a lllooonnnggg few months of working with him but if it meant boosting his numbers he would do it.

x He looked at the other and clenched his fist,

"Then I will even smoke more"

He looked away and sighed deep, he slowly stoop up and went to a fridge, getting a drink for himself, he was thinking about some solo's of his guitar to make x

Nigai sat there until he finished a bit of the song then pushed the laptop over to him, "you better like it."

He leaned back in his chair and crossed his arms and legs. He raised a brow waiting for him to say something bad about it. The red head was very good at writing lyrics and music but he thought he was only okay at it.

x He noticed that the other pushed the laptop against him and he started to read, softly he chuckled...

「A love letter? Aw, thanks... But I still like girls...」

He took a sip of his drank, he wasn't really into the 'romantic' lyrics, yet a nice guitar solo could be added there, he didn't wanted to admit it though and just joked about it x