Hetalia

zemhi

if you've seen this comical anime my question is..do you focus more or less in your history class? do you picture the characters when the country is mentioned or am i the only one?:hamtaro-005 (4): cause i remember this one time our teacher said that the decleration of independence was like the breakup letter from america to england and i began laughing my butt off!!!:leaf5:

• Like 1

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zemhi

• Macys

• lilredphoenix

• SasorisRedKitsune

It also happened to me once... The teacher mentioned some countries and I started laughing and my deskmate kept asking me: "what? what?" I knew she's not into this kind of stuff, so I said "nothing, I just remembered something.... don't pay attention to me lol" :leaf8:

really? yay, i'm not alone. yea just last friday my proffesor was talking about the allies and he mention russia, america, england, and france against the axis and i just started cracking up. the guy beside me looked at me then after class he said "just a shot in the dark..but were you thinking of hetalia?" i just smiled and laughed. So now we both laugh in class, good thing it's a class of 8, so not too embarrassing to get looked at.

• 3 months later...

This series made me laugh a lot to think of the countries in chibi form (how cute) and the jokes or puns related to each country also hearing the audio in the English dub the language accents that were portrayed. I only own season I right now but would like to watch season II to see what happens next.

• 3 months later...

I definitely do that, too. I there was one time that we were talking about how America said to everyone in Europe to stay out of South America, and so England tried to be his friend. The teacher asked us why, and I said it was because "If he lost to America again, France, Spain and Russia would laugh at him." I got some weird looks but I got the best score in my class on our final exam and was the only person who knew what the Baltic States were. haha :D

• 1 month later...
Guest FujoshiFTW

Lol, when I was reading your replies I was actually grinning from ear to ear since I was imagining Hetalia too. The thing is that we have two terms for history and another two for geography. Sadly I got into Hetalia when the two-terms of history were over XD

But yes. Whenever someone mentions one of the countries in Hetalia and say something about them that does appear in the manga/anime I start grinning or laughing.

• 1 year later...

Not only in history class, but every time i hear someone talking about countries. Once my dad asked me "How come you know so much about history?", and i just said "I watched Hetalia."

• 4 months later...

Well, I actually stared watching Hetalia around the time I was failing history. I watched it and my history grade went up by %20! From a 60 to an 80! I love Hetalia! PASTA~~~~rabbit4

• 3 weeks later...

Everything that happens to me in life manages to be related to anime in some way, so throughout history class images of the Hetalia characters always pop up in my head.