Ryuu Daisuke's detective agency case of his missing childhoodfriend

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Im goona start a new Roleplay tread, This time a Romance/mystery roleplay story

Here is My RPC charactere:

1227740329_7756_full.jpeg&w=300&h=400&ei=o_xVT8I9weXhBJ_dxKsK&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=459&vpy=296&dur=3432&hovh=259&hovw=194&tx=83&ty=69&sig=112428945479872035591&page=1&tbnh=143&tbnw=106&start=0&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:18,s:0

Name: Ryuu Daisuke

Blodd type: O

Favorite color: Red, Blue and White

Info: he lives whit his father so own a detective agency and help whit is fathers work sometime. His mother died when he whas 16 years old around three years ago, She whas killed by serial killer so killed many personer and the serial killer whas never arrest. Becuse of that his father start his own detective agency and Ryuu's father hope he can arrest the serial killer somerday.

Infromation about this roleplay story:

This story is about Ryuu so is living whit his father and is hjelp whit his work sometime, He is going to ST Pure boarding school and is share a Dormitory room whit his childhoodfriend, Intil one day is childhoodfriend is missing and Ryuu is asking his father om hjelp to find is childhoodfriend, But search for his missing childhoodfriend shall be more hard and dangerous, end Ryuu have imagine and his childhoodfriend missing case shall have something to do whit his mother serial killer, Is Ryuu Gonna find his childhoodfriend again or his childhoodfriend goone forever.

I whant somebody so is playing as my Roleplay characther Childhoodfriend and somebody so can play as the serial killer, Make your own Characther and we can play, I hope somebody join this one.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• vampireluvr97

vampireluvr97 you can play as my RPC charactere Childhoodfriend, whis is alright whit you?

• Like 1

nabari-no-ou-4.jpg

Name: Felix Griffin

Blood type: AB

Favorite color: war, dark colors

Bio: Felix has known Ryuu ever since he had moved in next door to him when he was younger. Has been going to the same school ever since, but always seemed as if they were put in different classes on purpose. Now that they are older, they are now even better friends and share the same room. Has some feelings for Ryuu since he was there for him when he was new.

Cool i loved your characthere, Now is to wait to somone to play as the serial killer, arent the coming more people, Can i play as the serial killer.

We are? Okay, you can be the serial killer, I am the childhood best friend, and the dective's son is....?

Here vampireluvr97 have i start our roleplay story:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1