The Malfunctioning Android x CEO (me and Sathenus)

Guest Ms.Flair

Guest Ms.Flair

DMB67ltVwAAqXWQ?format=jpg&name=900x900

#095 'Oz'

The many floors were busy as everyone was getting things settled and done for what seemed like a busy normal day. No one expected that a particular android product would have many malfunctions, and talk with the CEO about this. #095 was learning rather quickly with people around him, but he wasn't acting like a normal working one. He was starting to ask questions, and gain something that could be rather dangerous in this society. He was starting to form a conscious.

That was why he was up for termination, but they would need a go ahead from CEO before it would happen. So everyone waited very patiently for him to come down and talk with the sciencetists and techs who were working on these projects that were happening at this company.

Meanwhile in one of holding battery tanks, #095 was currently turned on and was charging. If he didn't have these issues, he would be sent out into the world and planets to be used for anyone to use for what they want. These particular androids were made to look human like, and everything like that but there was two things made him different.

The first thing was his voice, it was more robotic since it was hard to match a real voice. The next thing was the markings on him, where there was his number on him and with a barcode attatched to it.

Guest Sathenus

tumblr_p8wxnxrzQ31tyckiuo1_500.jpg

Irukka

Irukka's life couldn't possibly get any better, he was the CEO of a huge company that covered multiple planets across the galaxy and made a name for himself. From the little boy born on his home planet of Navishra who had been shy and antisocial to the adult he was today there was no telling how things would continue going for him. He had huge hopes for his future and the future of Helix Tech, their primary goal and focus was the creation of lifelike androids and a huge range of robots. All of which were lacking one thing, conscious thought and free will. For obvious reasons of course, such an android would be incredibly dangerous, even counterproductive to their society. They were meant to make their lives easier, not to be aware of things and be able to make choices for themselves.

So when he got the news that one such android had such a devastating malfunction he was quick to make his way down from his top floor office and to the learning bay where the androids were housed while being taught the functions they would need to serve any household they could possibly find themselves in. This android would not be going to any such household though, that was something Irukka had decided the moment he was told of it's malfunction. It would be devastating to let him leave the factory and join society. Irukka was quick to make his way over to the faculty members who had been in charge of #095 and he was quick to ask of the Android's condition.

"Is there no way to reset the android?" Irukka asked as his blue eyes moved towards the charging chamber where said android was currently. He was dressed in a light grey suit, standard black having too much of a contrast against his pale skin; long white hair tied back in a high ponytail to keep it out of his face and stop it from tangling around his antlers. Their newest technology allowed androids to be created with a very basic command module and teach them the skills they would need after activation and before they were shipped out of the company facilities. Unfortunately, there was the extremely rare chance that the technology would malfunction by allowing the androids to also form conscious thought and free will.

Until this point they had done well to avoid such malfunctions and their androids were better than ever. Hundreds of thousands of them had left the company over the past few years and they were expecting to release far more. The androids came in two models, a male model and a female model to appease to everyone by giving them a choice. Looking over the android he turned back to the man who was the head of this project, "What would be the loss if we terminated the android?" He asked. Wondering how much money would be lost for the androids termination and scrap parts that could be salvaged and put into a different android without risk of another malfunction. He had to decide of a termination of the android was even worth the money it would cost them to repurpose him. "Let me see it." Irukka added wanting to speak with the android and see for himself that this was accurate before making any final decisions on it.

Guest Ms.Flair

The team had looked over at Irukka, all a little nervous and worried that this could risk their job with how this product and end result where the malfunction was. They all looked at each others, all in their garbs while holding electronic clipboard of sorts in their hands. One spoke, "We have tried the reset but it wont go through. One time we tried there was a error saying #095 will not expect this. We have exhausted our resources, and we are find no way to reseting at all..." the person answered. "We did not see it happening, and we all followed same protocol. Nothing was different..." the same person added more.

When asked about the loss, one of them came over to show what the math was toward this project across the electronic clipboard that contained files and anything else that was needed. "I am sorry but the costs would be outweighed to even to try to bring back properly. We don't know what is the problem and what isnt.." the person explained showing the files away.

They were all in a bit of shocked he wanted to see him working and even talk with him. They all nodded in silence, as they started up #095 as the machine that he was in, that started to hum and light up.

+

#095 opened his eyes up slowly, as he looked around the before lifting his hands up to rest his hands right on the glass, and started to tap at it. His looked over at to see who was not of human, his eyes just widen in excitement. "Someone new, you have brought me someone to meet? Why was I off? It was so dark in there.." he questioned, as his robotic box had a accent of someone who lived in like England. It was a voice setting, that was given to him.

+

"He has been ordered, that is why for his accent. This is terrifying that he is acting like this..." one said who was closet to him.

Guest Sathenus

Hearing that they had already attempted to reset the android but that the command had been unsuccessful and apparently stopped by #095 a frown appeared on his face. An android that was that aware and conscious definitely wasn't safe and could cause some problems for the company if he was to be sent out into the world. Looking over the numbers that were shown to him when he asked about the costs to repurpose the android he frowned. The android was one of their more expensive versions being customized for the client. "This definitely isn't good." He said softly as he turned his gaze back towards the charging android and trying to figure out how to go about this.

It was odd, they had followed protocol and it was clear that android #095 hadn't undergone anything out of the ordinary or that was not previously tested and released. There truly was no telling what had caused this malfunction and so trying to repurpose him into other machines wasn't a smart or safe idea either. Watching them start up the android at his request he ignored their surprise and shock at him wanting to have contact with him.

The start up was smooth and quick just as expected with the androids, but #095's reaction once booted up was definitely not normal. The android was quick to ask why he had been turned off and told them it had been dark. Glancing towards one of the faculty members when they told him that he had been ordered and customized which was why the android had an accent he nodded. "It's definitely unsettling and we won't be able to ship him out. We'll have to have someone call the purchaser and explain that a new android will be made to their specifications with 15% of the original price being reimbursed for the late shipping and delivery of their order. We can't very well let an android like this be shipped out to anyone." Irukka said making it clear this was not something he would negotiate on and in fact he quickly sent one of them off to go do so while telling the rest of the team that they needed to get a start on the new product that could be shipped out.

Turning back to the android he spoke to try to gauge how this droid would behave when given commands for the simplest of household tasks and to gauge his reaction. "#095, if I were to give you the order to let's say... do the laundry, or clean and set up for a business dinner in my home how would you respond and go about these duties?" These were basic duties something they were all taught. The androids were meant to do anything you didn't have time to do yourself or just didn't want to. This included working in the fields, shopping, pick ups, some were assistants in large corporations -many used for that in their very own business. There was no limit to what these droids could do when successful, but there was no telling how a conscious droid would respond to orders that they were expected to do without hesitation and repeatedly.

"As for this one... it would be a huge waste to terminate him especially with all the parts that would be lost..." Irukka said thinking about ot for a moment as he looked the android over again. "I'll take him. The safest place for this android to be is with me. Terminating him would cost the company more money than making a completely new replacement android which we now unfortunately have no choice but to do anyway. Finish any protocols you were unable to do upon this malfunctioning appearing, put him in some decent clothes to be in the corporate settings and have him brought up to my office. I'll find a use for him." His voice was commanding and clear. There was no way he would let the company lose this kind of money, even if he had to put in his own money to avoid such a loss.

This android would work for him... somehow. Irukka was sure there could be some use for him yet, even if it was quite unsettling how aware he was already. Especially when he was shut down, not that he would not be shut down again as there were times it would be required for recharging. Irukka had about a dozen of these androids himself in his home, finding space for #095 would be easy. The difficult part was keeping an eye on him and ensuring that he did not truly become a danger as he would certainly have to be terminated in that case.

Guest Ms.Flair

One of the team members immeditally started to get to work on her clipboard, as she started to work hard on it. "I will make sure to get that set out and talk with HR, Fiance and design...." the team member said with a bow of her head before she hurried off to get it dealt with which left a few team members left in this group.

#095 heard the talk, trying to process what was happening around him. Resting his hands still on the glass, still having left them from where they were. When asked, he had cocked his head in a way before he got ready with answer. "I would make sure everything get's done to be done completely. I will not harm anyone since why would I hurt someone else for someone else. I also don't like..spoiled people..." the android talked before Irukka had talked more.

"It would be a waste, but that happens in our business unfortunately.." one team member said while the others were in shock again but curiousity though. Why would Irruka want this malfunctioning robot? They all agreed though, starting to get everything ready as they carried #095 off to get everything worked out. The whole team worked hard, but it wouldn't long before #095 was ready to send on his way with Irukka.

-

When it happened, a team member stayed with him as they went up in the elavator as he walked along with team member. "You have a name that your original gave you. It's Oz, such a weird little name but we don't judge our customers..." the team member said before they arrived at the office of the CEO. Oz knocked on the door, before he entered to reveal he was wearing some nice shoes, good fitting jeans and tailored shirt with a jacket over top with a tie around his neck. "Clothes..feels weird..." he muttered.

Guest Sathenus

Irukka nodded as the woman spoke before she was rushing off to do as he had requested. His attention moving back to those remaining, as they discussed the losses of this android and it's fate. "That may be so but not normally such an expensive piece. Customs aren't cheap and the losses we would acquire will be drastically bigger than if it was just the standard android." Irukka explained though he was sure that even they understood that. Sure losses like this happened in their business and though rare especially for such a malfunction were handled with termination 99% of the time. This case was definitely different, and though termination might be the best option it would be a lot of money down the drain where they could not repurpose any part of the android with such a malfunction. This was one of the leading decisions in why he was just going to take the android over and bring him into his home, where he could not just keep an eye on the malfunction but where they could put to use the expenses that were put into him.

The response that #950 had when he had asked his question about such simple orders made him nod, the android seemed docile and peaceful right now but it would need to be monitored. There were a few ways he may be able to influence the androids final personality without it knowing, but it'd be incredibly difficult with a malfunction like this. Pushing that from his thoughts he gave his orders for it to be clothed and brought up to him before he was turning to leave so the rest of the team could get back to work on the other androids and keep things running smoothly. They had wasted enough time on this issue and he had no more time to spend on it.

Back in his office he was standing behind his desk looking out at the city beyond the large window waiting for the android to arrive. A knock on his door made him aware it must be him, "Come in!" He called turning just as #950 entered the office with one of the staff members he had spoken with not long ago. "You're dismissed." He told the scientist before he motioned for the android to come further into the room. "You must be aware that you're different than the other androids." Irukka said as he moved to take his seat behind his desk and took in the look of the other. He cleaned up well and it was with a small smirk that he had caught the comment about clothes feeling weird.

"You'll need to get used to wearing clothes. I can't have you running around naked. Especially if you're going to be of use as my new assistant." Irukka didn't really need another assistant having four already. But he felt this was the best way to keep the android close at all times. Not only was he taking this android into his home but he was going to teach him some useful skills to help him with his daily work at work. "What name were you programed with? That way I don't have to keep calling you #950." Irukka said requesting the droids name.

Guest Ms.Flair

#095 came in further of the office, as he watched how the staff member had left just like that after they were dismissed. Cocking of the head to the side in a robotic way, before it went back, "Yes I am aware. They are all so lame," he answered him with a nod of his head. "You look like the CEO of this company. These people were worried about you." Making comments like that, really showed that he was starting to form a personality and even slowly what would be called his conscious.

Pointing to himself in a manner, keeping his fingers pointing toward him. "I will be your assistant? I was..scared. I thought I was gonna be scrapped as I have I saw one taken away..." #095 spoke out, just curious about what was this whole situation was happening. Nodding his head, "My name that was programmed in was Oz. The team member mentioned that it sounded like a weird name but I like it. I like this weird name I have.."

Finding a spot to sit down, he tried to sit down where he started to calculate and learn how to do tasks. "My brain is still a mess. I am trying to connect everything, and what about me? Won't the customer get upset for not being able to get me? I was given things about my master..like how I should cook for him and such.." Parts of him showed that he was still trying to follow the ingrain protocol inside of him at the moment.

Guest Sathenus

Amusement sparked on Irukka's face when the android referred to the other androids as lame, it just showed even more how different he really was from all the other's. Despite the fact that he should be worried that he was already forming such opinions and thoughts it was comments like that, that would ultimately make him more attached to the android. "Oh? And why would they be worried about me?" Irukka questioned a bit curious and wondering if #095 would be honest with him and tell him what the others had said when he had left or if he would try to keep it from him instead.

"Normally you would be. Your malfunction definitely isn't a good one, but as it turns out it's cost us more to scrap you then it would for me to try to repurpose you instead. Unless... you want to be scrapped?" He responded giving the android a look that stated if he would prefer that he supposed they could always just go ahead with it. Granted it would mean he wouldn't see just how much the android would develop and how far this malfunction would allow him to go. Irukka nodded when he spoke about the name he was programmed with indicating that he had caught what his programmed name was. Oz was quick to tell him that the faculty member had found it an odd name but that he liked his weird name. "It's definitely... different." Irukka commented but in today's day and age there was really no judging when it came to names. Some lifeforms names were just a series of sounds which made no sense to anyone but it was a name nonetheless.

"The customer will receive a different android made and tailored to his specifications for you. He'll still receive what he ordered, it just won't be you." He told the android watching as Oz joined him and settled down so he could start to teach him the tasks that he wanted him to perform on a daily basis. "I suppose you could always make me dinner when we head home for the night if you want to stick to those initial instructions. But I think we both are aware you're capable of deviating from those tasks and that's one of the reasons why you can't be shipped to him." Pulling out a clipboard and a pad of paper he pushed them both towards the android before he was handing him a pen. "My schedule is on the clipboard, we must stick to it completely. I don't have time to waste especially after this whole malfunction thing. The pad of paper is for you to take notes, for yourself, or for me. Just make sure you don't get your personal notes mixed up with the notes you are taking for me." Irukka was quick to instruct. "You'll be learning mostly on the job since this was definitely unplanned."

Guest Ms.Flair

Looking at him, he listened to Irukka at the moment to see what he was talking about. "Well, I have heard things from those people. Nothing you need to be worried about but," Oz started to say at first. "Some are just scared of you, saying you can be intimidating. Some are nervous for me since they think I may infect the other androids you own..." Oz continued to answer now. "They also worried that I may hurt you somehow. Why hurt someone who just saved me..." Oz mentioned after.

Shaking his head though in worried panicked way, "I rather not scrapped. I know you get turned off, but that is still horrible. To do that to someone who just different from the world. From my database, it uses to happen all of the time though back in the day where people didn't know about another world. History is weird.." Oz answered, showing he was starting to use the intelligence that he was equipped with. "I like the name that man gave me..." Oz said, his own face started to tint to weird red color but the color had disappeared for a moment. What was that emotion he just experienced? What were any of these? "Emotions.." he muttered.

"It just won't be me for him. I hope he like the better product, I know I wouldn't be good for the man..." Oz mentioned. "I can make meals for you, not just your dinner but also lunch and breakfast. I could make packed one, that was one of the things that I got programmed with..." Oz said then with excitement filling up in his voice at the moment. It showed passion was showing through his eyes at that very moment. Taking the clipboard back, looking down at the clipboard for the time while taking the pen too. Holding them both in his hand, while he listened to these instructions that were given to him while holding all of his possessions very close to him like they were special which they were.

Checking the schedule, he looked over at the time to check what was gonna happen now. "You have a meeting soon with one of the planets, but you do have time for lunch. I can order with my tech and get you something ordered for you. Busy like you, you still need to time to eat...." Oz said, starting to get straight to work now to show his eagerness and android brain was getting straight to work. "Question; what do I call you?" Oz asked.

Guest Sathenus

"I'm not worried about you infecting any of the other droids, nor am I worried for my own safety." Irukka let Oz know not fearing anything from the other or worried about anything. He was a droid, plain and simple, there was nothing else that needed to be said about it. Even with this malfunction Irukka was sure that their programming would stop Oz from being able to hurt him, and if it didn't? Well then he would hope that he would not have given him any reason to want to hurt him. That and Oz himself said he had saved him, which appeared to be a good enough reason not to want to do him any harm. After all, if something happened to him then Oz would certainly be scrapped without any thought, no other person would allow a droid like him to continue to exist. It was Irukka's gentler side and curiosity of the malfunction that had caused him to take the droid in and want to see what he was really going to be capable of.

The longer Oz was activated the more he seemed to be able to dig into his database and become aware of what had been programmed into him, even from the past. It was definitely a good thing, and Irukka nodded at the comment about it happening all the time before people knew about other worlds. Being told that Oz liked the name the man had given him made him give the other a curious look, that curious look did become slightly concerned when he heard Oz mutter the word "emotions" not sure how he felt about how quickly Oz was becoming aware of things and gaining new things.

"It's not about the product being better. It's about the product being within code and programming." Irukka let Oz know. He didn't want the android to think that he was not as good as the other droids, or that they were better than him when that definitely was not the case. It was about programming and staying within one's programming without deviation. Something that Oz wasn't doing, and thus could not consciously be mailed out to the buyer. It wasn't safe to do so when they had no idea just what Oz was capable of. Oz seemed more than willing to make meals for him, not just dinner but lunch and breakfast as well, adding that he could even make him packed ones as it was one of the things he had been programmed for. So Oz was able to adhere to his programming, even if the malfunction was making it so he was capable of much more and even deviating from his programming. "We can discuss your home duties for me tonight. For now, let's stay focused on the office duties. I don't want you to take in too much and not be able to accurately comprehend everything."

Irukka was looking over some of the materials he had up on his computer leaving Oz to look over the schedule and make his first decision. As he was typing something up he heard the android say that he had a meeting soon with one of the planets, nodding at the news as he glanced towards the time to see if he recalled what meeting it was. Being told that he had time for lunch he turned his gaze from the screen to give Oz a curious look. The droid seemed oddly concerned that he eat something before the meeting expressing that even if he was busy like he was he still needed time to eat. "Ah... yeah. Lunch sounds good." Irukka admitted his stomach was already grumbling to indicate that he was indeed hungry.

Turning back to the screen as Oz had gotten up to get straight to work and handle matters he was a little surprised by being asked what the android was to call him. For a moment he was silent thinking it over, "At home you can just call me Irukka, I'm not one for formalities in my own home. Anywhere else you should just call me Sir. " He explained to the android. Irukka didn't remotely mind Oz calling him by name when they were home where it was more acceptable for him to do so, anywhere else though they had to stick with formalities to avoid any sort of scrutiny. After all, Irukka was among the top of the hierarchy and android -Oz included despite how different he was- were at the bottom. It meant there were some lines he could not cross, even if he was already building a soft spot for this android who seemed so eager to please and do as he was told.

Guest Ms.Flair

IT was nice to hear that Irukka had said that about him, it was rather comforting for him to have someone to say that to him. Nodding his head along, getting more comforted to know that he was told he was still okay with mishaps that were handed to him. "If I am not like the others, then that's why I get to stay with you. You are nice to me, not like some of those people. They call me the mistake..." Oz had muttered, going rather quiet to show he had some dislike and even some hate toward certain staff members. He understood that it was better to try to separate these two type of tasks until he got a handle of this one before he moved to more homely duties at his owner's new home.

"I will get to that. I will tap into my AI that I have to get that ordered, paid and delivered to you with a detailed receipt so have it for accounting purposes..." Oz said with a little bow. "I would need to tap into a computer, so I can broaden my network. I just hope I don't wreck anything. I will need to talk with someone," Oz had asked before going to where his neck was as he started to unhook something that was there before he was able to pull out a cord that could connect to a computer. "Your staff are very good off camouflaging that tech that flows through my whole body."

"Any preferences for food? Allergies? Once I start to know these things, I will be able to get to work..." Oz asked him now, showing he was good with what was happening so far with him now standing up now.

Storing the information away, as a smile was still across his face. "I completely understand, Sir. I will call you Sir here and use your name at home. I must get going," Oz said quickly collecting everything with cord still somewhat exposed where he was ready to get straight to work. He had no idea if he was even allowed, but he decided it okay for him leave. There was a free will.

Guest Sathenus

"I suppose that's a better way to think about it." Irukka mused when Oz said that him not being like the others was why he got to stay with him. It was a positive way to see it, even if all of his other droids at home were within parameters and had now bugs or malfunctions. Oz was definitely an interesting case, and he was eager to learn from the droid, almost as much as Oz seemed to be eager to learn and perform these duties he was being given. "Don't let them get to you. People today... are just like people so long ago. They fear what they don't understand." Irukka said giving the android a small smile, "I on the other hand as you can tell am not from here. I don't fear what I don't understand, I want to learn from it. You becoming my assistant is as much saving you and giving you a chance as it is a chance for me to learn as well." He explained a bit more why he had kept the android. Navishra may not have droids, and they stuck very much to their old ways, but they didn't fear what was new and different. They welcomed the chance to learn from it while choosing to not deviate from their customs and traditions.

"You have access to any computer on this floor." He let the android know as he was focusing on his computer and the information there. "You won't hurt the system, so don't be afraid to do what you need." Irukka added not wanting Oz to feel worried about tapping into the system and broadening his network. There was no reason for him to be worried, the system was very well protected and even such a malfunction as Oz's didn't threaten the system since he had no dangerous software. "That's the point, Oz. An android should be capable of blending in with society. To a degree." He mused giving the android another smile before he was returning his attention to his email.

"I'm allergic to nuts, peaches and dairy. I also have an egg intolerance." Irukka said giving the android a quick rundown of what to avoid when both ordering and making him food. Such things weren't uncommon in many humans but being from a different planet and never having encountered these products before made them even more common in other species. "I'll explain my dietary needs in more detail at home." He added since the items in his home were kept closer to what he would find on his home planet with some native Earth foods all of which were things that Oz would need to be familiar with. "I'll actually need you to update your knowledge on native Navishra foods when you have a free moment." Irukka added a bit absently.

It was nice to know that Oz was handling things so well, and seemed to be working wonderfully even if there was a malfunction. Irukka had not dismissed Oz but the android had been able to tell because of his free will that it was alright for him to leave without needing to be dismissed. This was definitely going to be far more useful in Irukka's eyes as he wouldn't have to focus on the android and giving him direct orders all the time. With Oz off doing his thing Irukka called one of his other android assistants into the large office to cover the details of the meeting and make sure that the conference room was set up and prepared so that all he had to do when it was time was head into the conference room where everything and everyone else would be ready.

Guest Ms.Flair

"It is a better way..." Oz had muttered to himself. Hearing those words, he let Irukka speak about this topic and no ask about that for now. It was rather interesting to know someone wasn't human, who had served among these humans. Trying to look into a particular database, he was not able to check-in without getting a proper network connection between him and internet, alongside of the computer database. "Weird, I must look into this on my own," Oz had thought to himself making a note to look more of this up when he was connected.

"Thank for that access, the access will help me connect," Oz had said, liking he was getting all of these compliments and what else was coming from Irukka. "Blending into society will make your normal," Oz mentioned, show he already knew one of the many hard lessons that were now in the current life.

With all of the mention of food, Oz had to make more notes when he was able to get access. After he had left the room, he went straight to find a computer to connect too. He got for sure looks from them and able to listen to what they were saying. Connecting to a computer after a bit, he was able to hook into it as he let the information come where he started to search things and was able to open more. Sending out a food order, he made sure the order was for Irukka dietary needs as it was soon delivered to long after.

Taking the food, he went straight to where the meeting was. Finding where he was, he offered the food when he wasn't busy at all. "Sir, I got the food ready for you. Right before your meeting started, you make sure to eat..." Oz said with his hands going on his hips now.

Guest Sathenus

Irukka was in the middle of covering things for the meeting in the conference room with his other assistant and discussing some matters with this android that had been programmed for business. At this point Oz had returned with food and some of the other members of the meeting had arrived. Oz expressed that the food was ready for him and telling him to make sure he ate. "I will." Irukka promised the android giving Oz a small encouraging smile before he was turning his attention back to the other android. "While I'm in this meeting I need you to take a look at my schedule and find the best course of action to ensure the rest of my day goes without an issue. You may speak and collaborate with my other assistants to figure things out." He told Oz as he was dismissing the other android and getting more comfortable in his chair.

After Oz had left as well he made sure to eat some of the food before the meeting started, at which point he was too preoccupied to eat any more of the food. They discussed the development of more facilities for Helix Tech on the planet in question and the jobs that it would bring to the planet. That wasn't all though, they discussed android models that could be made just like the ones here on Earth to match the native species of the planet and to be released into the market. Human androids weren't the only ones in production, each planet had their own native species in androids, and if special ordered it was possible to order any of the other species in production no matter what planet you were on. Granted it wasn't a cheap thing to do since it meant they had to be flown in from the other planet and definitely took longer to arrive.

After the meeting he continued to go about his day with the help of Oz who he had take notes when needed for the both of them. As the day progressed Irukka was getting more tired and less talkative or social. By the time the business day was over he had no motivation for anything and instead of telling Oz to follow him out he just motioned for him to, indicating they were leaving the building and heading home with a simple motion. After leading Oz into the parking garage and to his car he unlocked it and slipped inside waiting for Oz to join him. It was a hour long drive to his large home on the edge of the city and sitting on a huge plot of land. Pressing a button in the car unlocked the gates to the property allowing them to drive right through and up to the entrance. He parked the car outside the front door knowing one of the androids working here would take it to the garage.

Leading Oz into the house Irukka was yawning and ready to hit the hay, though he did no such thing turning his gaze to the android. "I normally don't turn my androids off, even when charging I have chambers designed in the home to charge you while you're still powered on. You can choose to power down whenever you want though, as I have human workers too who can power you on again when needed." Irukka let him know. Leading Oz into the living room Irukka sunk onto the leather couch and let his eyes slip shut, "Feel free to explore the house to your heart's content. I'm... going to rest here for a moment. Get acquainted with the rest of the staff if you want and even the other androids granted they won't respond to you the same way." Irukka was already dozing off a little as he was talking.

Guest Ms.Flair

Oz nodded his head, listening to what he said where he got that encouraging smile coming from him. "Hope so," Oz muttered hoping that Irukka would deal with it for sure. Nodding to that, he stepped out with the other assistants and started to get to work on everything. While he was in the meeting, he has worked with the assistants and some of the employees while using some time to reconnect to the internet and wider bigger database.

Oz came back, to see Irukka there, as he worked alongside him while doing his work. He noticed how he had changed over the business day, so he made sure to keep it keep his mouth shut. He had full of notes and was for sure ready to leave with him now. Oz followed along, not saying much for the time being since he was trying to think of what to say. When traveling, he was taking in all of the information and scenery. It was crazy to be able to see it with his own eyes for the first time. "It is so pretty! I like the scenery..." Oz told Irukka before they would go into the house together, noticing the other androids and even some human staff.

While in the house, Oz had kept his hands to his self. Hearing about that part, it was a weird concept for that. "You won't turn me off while charging? I find that rather a weird concept, the staff say you should always turn off androids while charging. I will turn off myself when it is needed. Thank for you for this control, Irukka," Oz said to him. "I will make sure, to check it out. I will go check on dinner as well, and I want to see everything else around," Oz said after leaving the living room area before he started to explore now.

Starting to explore now, he started to hang around while interacting with everyone. Finding a computer, where he connected for a moment before he stepped away after a few minutes. Talking with some kitchen staff, he felt better around humans than other android stuff. Coming back to Irukka to check on him, to let him know the dinner was underway and that he would let him rest for now.

"Checking on you Irukka. Food is in process of getting made..." Oz mentioned.

Guest Sathenus

Irukka could tell that Oz had picked up on the change in his mood and behavior as they day had gone on and had adjusted himself accordingly by not speaking unless needed. Though he felt a bit bad that this was a common response for him and that it didn't seem to be in character for Oz to not talk he appreciated the droids effort. The drive home was even quiet at least until he heard the droid speak telling him that the scenery was pretty and that he liked it. "I'm glad you do." Irukka genuinely expressed as he glanced towards the droid. It was different and nice to be in the company of the droid, his malfunction wasn't appearing negative to Irukka who was finding he genuinely liked the droid and the unique way he was able to express himself because of his malfunction.

After they got home and he had plopped himself down on the couch lying across it with his eyes shut he just nodded ever so slightly to indicate he heard the droid. "I know what we recommend, but I personally don't like doing it. Like I said, if you turn yourself off there are servants who will turn you back on after you're fully charged. It's just not necessary." He murmured his voice was soft since he was so tired and ready to just sleep there on the couch. Oz leaving him actually gave him the opportunity to do just that falling asleep on the couch and getting a small nap.

He was pulled from his sleep when he heard the increasingly familiar voice of Oz telling him that dinner was being made. Groaning softly he forced his eyes open and pushed himself up into a sitting position leaning back against the couch instead to try to avoid falling back asleep. "Thank you." He commented as he slipped out of the suit jacket and finally moved to undo his tie, slipping his shoes off and getting comfortable before he was reaching for the TV remote. "You can join me if you want, or you can keep exploring. Or really anything else... for the next week or so I'd rather you focus more on your duties in the office. We can figure out your duties here in the house after that point."

Guest Ms.Flair

The young android stood there, not moving from where he was for now. "No problem," Oz said with a bow of just his head for now. Watching the man undress now, he watched closely how it all happened before him. Nodding his head, before he moved to sit down near him where he sat close to him. Sitting there, for the time being, not moving anymore closer to his new master. "Irukka, I will stay with you until someone needs my help. I wanted to see this tv though. I heard so many people talk about these tv shows..." Oz said to him.

Sitting with him, watching tv once it was turned on for the time being. Oz became interested instantly, as he started to watch the movie pictures. It was like when he was in a trance till he was pulled out when someone said his name. Turning to see it was one of the other droids. "Oz, you are needed in the kitchen. You are needed to help with the meal," the android instructed before starting to walk off. A huff escaped from Oz, as he slowly got up before turning toward Irukka. "I guess I should help out. I do need to learn your needs and wants, I hope you are hungry," Oz said while heading for the kitchen to help him out.

When it was dinner, someone had told Irukka that the meal was ready where it was good spread of food at the table. Most of the staff had gone off, while most of the droids had stayed by the dining table waiting for instructions. Among them was Oz, as he looked to his left and to his right of him. It was so strange to be in this type of environment, where he felt like he was an outcast.

"Do you enjoy the meal? I helped with the food, and I was able to find records of your home planets cooking in the database. So I will be able to cook those meals," Oz said, like the humans who had walked by had some worry since they weren't used to the droids to just talk like this. This wasn't normal at all.

"I must go. Dishes need to be done..." Oz said, excusing himself before he headed for the kitchen where some gasps left. Heading into the kitchen, he started to clean up in there. One of the humans or humanoid rushed to the side of Irukka to talk with him. "Sir..that droid is strange. Sickly strange, I know you told us about this. Aren't you worried, that he must just..try to leave?"

Guest Sathenus

Watching TV with Oz was oddly relaxing, the droid not speaking and just watching the screen. At least not after the initial comment about how he wanted to see the TV as he had heard many people talk about TV shows. Irukka put it on a show he wouldn't mind sitting through and between dozing off here and there and watching the show time seemed to move rather quickly for him. It wasn't until a droid appeared to tell Oz that he was needed in the kitchen that he woke again and rubbed at his eyes. Normally at this point he would have gotten in the shower to avoid falling asleep again while he was waiting on dinner but he had a feeling with Oz helping out it would be finished quicker than he could get in wash up and get out. So he rested his head on his hand and stared absently at the screen until someone came to get him.

Sitting down he looked over the food that was set out for him and he had to admit it all looked and smelled good. Hoping Oz had learned something from watching and helping out in the kitchen he was happy to start eating not really paying any of the droids any mind. "I am enjoying it, thank you for helping out Oz." Irukka replied giving the droid a smile to let him know he genuinely meant it. Getting back to his food he was happily eating and enjoying it, though it wasn't long before Oz was indicating he needed to go as the dishes had to be done. Nodding he watched the droid leave before he was once more turning back to his food.

The other droids were waiting around for orders but he didn't give any knowing the servants could handle that when they left as well. But one seemed to be concerned about Oz's behavior despite having been warned ahead of time. Listening to his concerns he couldn't help but chuckle softly when he was told that Oz was "sickly strange" knowing that he probably wasn't the only human servant who thought that just the one with enough courage to voice it. "No. Oz has nowhere to go, no reason to leave. Even if he did no one would take him in, and he knows that." Irukka said addressing the human's concern.

"No one here or anywhere has anything to fear from him. He's just a droid with a unique perspective and way of handling things. Unless he actually gives you a reason to fear him, I saw treat him as you would the other droids. Have him help out when he's here and we aren't at the office, give him jobs to do." Irukka added wanting them all to treat Oz how they would the other droids. Even if Oz was more aware and had a free will he had to understand he was still essentially a droid, and had to be treated that way. At least by his staff, if he decided later on that Oz deserved or needed different treatment he would implement that as necessary.

Guest Ms.Flair

Oz had heard that compliment, liking the compliment that was coming was from Irukka. Even with the few stares he received, he started to feel rather welcomed there at the home now. Once in the kitchen, Oz kept up with the cleaning but it was his own curiosity to poke his head out at the same point when he saw Irukka talk with another servant. Thinking about it, he had a guess of what it was all about.

Syncing into his more high-tech hearing he was able to hear what they were saying now. Hearing those words, it kind of hurt him to be reminded that no one wanted someone like him. Continuing listening before he went back to the dishes, not wanting to see or hear what they were saying. "Am I really like that? What would happen if I did leave?" Oz had thought while getting the dishes done and staying in the kitchen for time being.

Some of the staff had pointed out where they had seen Oz for a moment before going back into the kitchen. They all started to leave, while humans escort the droids out to leave Irukka alone. He came out though after he was done in kitchen, making his way over to him with some pain showing in his eyes and in his face.

"Irukka. Is there anything else you need to be done before I go on with charging? I could run you a bath instead, so you could enjoy some snacks in the bath..." Oz asked. He was lying though, as he didn't need any real charging yet. It was his way to pull himself away and stay away from getting hurt anymore. "From what I saw, bathes are supposed to be best to help you relax even after a long day especially if certain things are added like herbal essence."

Guest Sathenus

Irukka just shrugged when some of the staff had pointed out that Oz had apparently made a reappearance for a moment before disappearing back into the kitchen. He wasn't going to apologize for what he said about Oz having nowhere to go and no one wanting to take him. There was absolutely nothing to apologize for, it would be rough for Oz outside of these walls and away from him and the corporation. If anyone else were to find out that Oz had a malfunction like that they would surely terminate him under any means necessary. Most of which would not be very pleasant, even for a droid. His only place was here, and he figured if Oz didn't believe him he could try to leave and see how things went but there was a good chance that he wouldn't make it back here if he left.

As the other staff left and took the remaining droids with him he returned to his food, reading some things on his phone as he was doing so and just enjoying a quiet meal. At least until he caught the sound of approaching feet, glancing up from his phone and looking to Oz who had returned with a pained expression on his face. That... was odd. It was weird for Irukka to think that the droid was even capable of showing expressions like that, especially in his eyes when those expressions and emotions shouldn't be possible to begin with. Even a malfunction like this hadn't prepared Irukka for the realization of such a thing and how odd and unnatural it really was.

The fact that Oz had mentioned charging already made him want to point out to the droid that there was no way he would need to charge already but it seemed the droid wanted to do so for a different reason than to actually charge. Still he didn't comment on that because Oz was soon drawing him from those thoughts by telling him that from what he had seen baths were supposed to be best to help people relax even after a long day. He had to admit, he had every intention of showering after dinner anyway before he dragged himself to bed, so why not take a bath instead?

"A bath sounds nice." Irukka finally commented as he was leaning back in his chair and setting his phone down. But before he was about to let Oz run off he decided to address the emotion he had noticed in the droid's eyes. "Oz, what's on your mind? Don't tell me nothing, and don't try to pass it off as thinking about my bath either." It was clear by how he addressed it that he was used to people finding excuses to not answer him or answering in a way that actually completely avoided what they knew he was wanting to hear. That and he was sure the android knew exactly what he had meant and what he was waiting for him to talk about.

Guest Ms.Flair

Oz tried to hide his eyes, trying to change how he was to not get in trouble with Irukka. "A bath would good for your body. Would help you sleep too, and be better rested for your next day at the office," Oz commented to him. When asked the question, he was able to say something before he stopped suddenly noticing how Irukka was stopping him from saying any lies. Sighing out, "I was just thinking back on what you were saying earlier. Like I know I would be terminated outside of here, but it still hurts to have someone to say something like that...and behind their back..." Oz explained.

Oz looked away for a moment, before looking back at him, feeling now relieved that he had told Irukka. "Irukka, I feel better that I told you that. Maybe it just because of my first day running or this stupid malfunction...." Oz told him, showing he was now a little thankful for being able to talk with him like this. "It must be dangerous for droids to be like me or it because it's something new?" Oz now asked.

"Now I must get that bath going and add what you have here, to the bath. Maybe I can get help from another stuff, but I really must get going..." Oz said trying to leave away from him before heading straight for the main bathroom. With the help of a staff member, he was able to start the bath now with running the water a good temperature before he added things into the bath to make it better.

As it ran, he had moved to sit down in the bath watching the water fill up. It was strange, how he wanted to touch it and everything but he knew that would be a disaster for him and anyone else. So much current going through him. "I hope he likes it.." Oz said, not having moved yet but did once it was completely ready. Going to find Irukka with a little smile, "Your bath is ready and I think another staff could help you out in there. I can't get too close to the water, with water-resistant on my body.."

That was why of the deaths of droids would be leaving one in the rain or the snow, and let the water sip through its structure and kil them that way. That was one of the thoughts, or deaths of how it could happen, hidden and away from him.

Guest Sathenus

"I suppose." Irukka responded when he was told that a bath would be good for his body and help him sleep. Though Oz was probably right he knew the droid was trying to distract him especially since he kept his eyes averted, which just made him more aware that there was definitely something bothering the droid. He was not about to let him get out of telling him what was up though, even if he was sure that he already knew the answer. As it turned out, Irukka was right in thinking he knew what was bothering Oz, but the fact that it was bothering the droid had just proved his point even more.

"Oz. Whether or not you were in the room wouldn't have changed what was said or how I said it. It all comes down to the fact that while I might find this malfunction of yours intriguing and want to give you a chance everyone else won't see it that way." Irukka told Oz wanting to be completely honest with him. "Still, I want you to think that you can come and talk to me if something's bothering you. This is your home now after all, and while you may be a droid and we all have to remember that you're definitely unique." He wanted Oz to feel comfortable in his home and feel as though he could come to him with the things bothering him, but he also needed the droid to realize he was not going to be anything other than blunt with him. Irukka wasn't the kind to lie to someone or make it seem like things were okay and perfect when they weren't.

Irukka would have said more or try to stop Oz from running off but the droid seemed persistent about it especially since he was soon disappearing. Shrugging it off he returned to his dinner finishing up his meal and moving to leave the table just as Oz was reappearing to let him know that his bath was ready. "That's true. Well... then you might as well take the rest of the night for yourself. Do whatever you want, enjoy yourself a little, discover more about yourself. You've had an eventful first day. I'll see you bright and early tomorrow at breakfast." Irukka said patting the droid on the shoulder before he was walking past him and heading for the bathroom.

Irukka grabbed a staff member on his way deciding he could use a shoulder massage while he relaxed. Stripping and slipping into the water he let out a pleased sigh at the feeling. It felt great on his tired body, and the guy rubbing his shoulders definitely made it better. For awhile he was relaxing in the tub enjoying this chance to relax, soon moving to wash up so he could get into bed and get some much needed sleep. After the bath and washing up he was drying off with a towel the staff member was draining the tub and Irukka was heading to his room with the towel wrapped around his waist. Grabbing a pair of boxers he let the towel drop to the floor and was slipping into his underwear before he was throwing the towel in the laundry and climbing into bed. It wasn't long before Irukka was asleep, being completely exhausted from the day.

Guest Ms.Flair

Oz decided to go straight to check on few things, while making sure to check in the computer and see if he could do anything. When it was late enough, Oz decided to find one of the charging stations. Going over one with his hand, he looked over the tech as he looked to one of the staff members who had gone by him. "I need to make sure to be awaken up for breakfast. I want to help with household and office duties..."

Stepping inside of the charging station, as he got himself comfortable where he moved to even undress for the time being but kept some decency on himself. Letting out a sigh, he thought for sometime, before he was able to shut himself down and set a reminder to wake himself up when it was time to wake up to help with breakfast.

When waking up that morning once he awoken, he had gone straight to work. With the help of the staff, he got redressed and went straight to helping with breakfast for that morning. With some help of the staff, he even started to make lunch that could be take away or as a snack of Irukka. A staff member made sure to check on Irukka, making sure he was dressed and downstairs for breakfast.

When Oz spotted him, he rushed over to him. "Morning Irukka. I got breakfast almost done, I even used my multitasking so I could make you lunch too or could be a snack...." Oz explained to him, seeing the other staff served up on the table now. "Looks like it all ready for you to eat."

Guest Sathenus

Irukka had a rough start in the morning which was normal for him after a long day, it took quite a bit of convincing to get himself out of bed and into the shower. Having just finished getting dressed when one of the staff members had arrived to make sure he was up and ready for breakfast. Letting them know he'd be down in a moment Irukka returned to the bathroom to brush his hair and pull it back, putting it up into a ponytail once more before he was heading downstairs for breakfast yawning as he was entering the dinning room.

Oddly a bright smile had appeared on his face when Oz greeted him this morning, it was kind of nice to be greeted like that in the morning and he told himself he could really get used to it. "Good morning, Oz." He greeted the droid as he took his seat at the table. "That's really nice of you." Irukka added before taking a bite of his food and humming happily. It tasted amazing as always but he seemed to be able to appreciate it even more because Oz had helped out.

While he was eating breakfast Irukka talked with Oz a bit liking that the android was there and that the company he offered was different than the other droids in the house. After breakfast he did a few last minute morning things including brushing his teeth and making sure his hair was up neatly and that he had all of his things that they would need to take back to the office with them today.

After making sure he had everything he met Otso back at the door and gave the droid a small smile. "Are you ready for your second day in the office?" He asked the android. Wondering if he was ready to get back to work, not really sure what he had done with the rest of his night. "Charge levels good?" He added with a curious look wanting to make sure that he had at least charged a little.

Guest Ms.Flair

Oz was happy to see that smile on Irukka's face, with a nod of his head toward him. "I hope you slept well. That my suggestion from last night helped you out," Oz commented with the smile still on her face. Nodding his some more, before he spoke again. "I thought it would be great so you don't spend that ordering unless you wanted something like that. Please let me know if you don't want that..." Oz said to him.

Talking with Irukka, as he liked what he did there in the morning with him. When breakfast was done, he collected the dishes and started to clean up in the kitchen with other help. Watching him leave, he waved toward the other but got busy with getting the work done. Being done in the kitchen, he helped in the dining room before he was instructed to get to the doors to meet with him there.

Oz gave him the thumbs up, with a confident look across his face. "Yes, I am ready Irukka. I mean Sir, I will make sure we stay on schedule with proper times. As your assistant, I will not disappoint you," Oz said, taking the mans thing to carry himself while carrying a lunch kit of sorts with him. "Charge level are all well. Charged to full compaxity, and I will be able to run well into the night if needed.." Oz told him before heading off with him toward the car before stopped though. "Am I able to drive you or is that not in the protocol?"