Kat-tun!!

Bloodysadist

Okay,I think that most of you know Kat-Tun,right? XDD

Because I didn't saw topic for them I decided to post one. Feel free to post interesting facts about them or just to comment. ^^

Here something interesting:

KAT-TUN's former member Jin Akanishi had married fo the actress Meisa Kuroki on 2rd February.

• Like 5

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• yojichan

• Bloodysadist

• Kisecchi

I love Kat-tun ! *__* I love their rescue and sweet chains songs :p

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 1

@Yuu these two songs are indeed very good *_*

@Saga XDDD Yeah,I couldn't believe as well,but after all it's Akanishi you can expect everything from him. XD

Btw people were even talking that Meisa is pregnant,but the last thing that I read was that it wasn't true.

• Like 1

I used to be a HUGE KATTUN fan and I adore JIN. i actually even wrote a poem for that baka! xD

I also was a co-admin for a forum dedicated to the JE boys. gosh! those were the days. LOL

one of my most precious memories of Jin that I share with my friends is that we mock them so much. our level of mocking for them is directly proportionate to our love for them.

i always believed truly in my heart that Jin was gonna be the mom of Kame's babies. i swear!

the Jin I love was when he used to wear that molest-friendly kitty costume he wore that had "leopard" prints. he even had the cat ears and a tail. I LOVE YOU JIN!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

i love it so much whenever he puts his dignity on the line. of all the KATTUN members, he's the only one who has hips that do all the talking....and yes, he sings very well too. isn't he the one who can hit the high notes?

my friends and i used to have this old inside joke that perhaps the reason Jin got into JE the second time he auditioned (he was not accepted the first time) was because he must have used those hips for something. xD

is it also true that he got a shotgun wedding for getting the girl knocked up?

JIN! you go away from KATTUN to knock up girls, now? i haven't seen you in person yet and you're gonna be a daddy? thanks a lot! >___>

I still like you though. demmit! okay, now thrust those hips THIS way!

• Like 1

@yoji

LMAO,

I can't stop laughing. It sounds as if we are crying over the lost of a playboy,or something? Ahahahaha!

And you just couldn't miss to mention about his thrusting hips ;D

But yes, I also imagined him with Kamenashi (・へ・)

Saga demands he to be the one throwing the bouquette!! XD

@yoji

LMAO,

I can't stop laughing. It sounds as if we are crying over the lost of a playboy,or something? Ahahahaha!

And you just couldn't miss to mention about his thrusting hips ;D

But yes, I also imagined him with Kamenashi (・へ・)

Saga demands he to be the one throwing the bouquette!! XD

HAHAHHAHAHA! glad you liked that one. gosh i have oodles more of KATTUN mockuments. xD

does anyone remember when the Akame couple was part of the movie "Gokusen" ? and my friends and I were going...OMG! THEY'RE GONNA PLAY BAD BOYS NOW!!! this is so cool! O___O

yeah...okay, so that went well...the fight scenes were pretty much as choreographed in their usual Shokura shows (mind you, i LOVE those choreographed dance fights) and the carefully smeared dirts on their faces. it's almost like...blood should never touch the Akame...not even fake blood. that would be wrong in all levels. still it was fun watching Gokusen because it got us all busy being envious of the lead actress being surrounded by the boys. UNFAIRRR!!! DIE BITCH! DIE!!! xD

How about Jin's movie "Anego"? There is one scene there where he kisses the actress and I was bracing myself...as his face moves inches closer to her face...the wider my eyes got.. it's not easy though 'cause i was so ready to close them so i could imagine myself being kissed by Jin..but when the kiss finally did happen..

WHAT THE???? O___o

You're supposed to kiss, demmit! So you can't kiss now because it's not Kame? Is that it, Jin? IS THAT IT?

*insert dramatic sigh*

and for a long time, we always wondered what did Gackt do to Ueda.

we know that the necklace Ueda wears in (ALMOST ALL) KATTUN appearances is a gift from Gackt-san.

but as good as it looks on him, it has also seemed to rob him of his smile.

compare pre-blonde Ueda to Gackt-blonde Ueda and you can see the differences.

he's always broody. he's like the cool little boy who stands by the playground watching the other boys play.

but we could easily forgive that since Ueda has those pouty lips.

what Jin had with hips, Ueda has it on his face.

and maaaaaaaann, those lips is a meal all by itself.

if you happen to be eating plain steamed rice and you have nothing else to go with it, just turn on the TV and watch Ueda's lips.

they're guaranteed to go very well with your meal. :)

• 4 weeks later...

I love the fact that every one of their singles they have released has been number one on the Oricon chart and they are the second only to Ayumi Hamasaki to perform in Tokyo Dome for more than 7 days. In one of their tours they were at the Dome for 13 full days! I also love all the dramas they start in and I love how on their cds they each of their own solo (if they choose) as well as the full songs. My fave has been and will always be Real Face. Their debut song which was also a number 1 on the Oricon chart.

• 3 months later...

Just comment : OTL

Since i've watched gokusen 2.. i'm always an avid fan of KAT-TUN , especially Kazuya-san.

But it's really bad, i mean TOO BAD... i can't see a glimpse of their concerts, since it's more k-pop here rather than j-rock, promoters always invite k-pop groups .I would love to go to japan and see concerts of famous bands.

• 1 year later...

I haven't listen to them in a while, I never was a mega fan. But I remember really liking the songs Rhodesia and Buttefly I'm really rusty on my J-music knowledge since I haven' listened in so long :_red_fox 14

• 5 months later...

KAT-TUN was the group that got me into Japanese music so I'm a huge fan of them... it just breaks my heart that they are down to four members now...

:Red_fox4:

• 1 year later...

OMG I LOVE KAT-TUN SO MUCH! I really wanna go to one of their concerts and listen to one of Ueda's solos, he such a little princess lol my fave songs by them have got to be rescue, white christmas, love yourself, real face, signal :)

Urg I feel like such a bad fan, I havent really listened to them much recently...I havent listened to anyone much tbh...ah. I always used to read their fanfics...I think I'm gonna read some more now haha. WOW there are only four of them left now huh. OH I do love Koki's new band tho, totally rocks!

• 1 year later...

Am I the only one into Ueda? *hiding into the corner*. I become a fan of Ueda since I saw Kattun MV - Run for you

Of course I like other's members too :o

My sister and I agreed that if there's Honto Yajuu's drama live, We would recommend Ueda as Aki because look at him when his hair is down and compared it with his new hair style (totally aki desu)..