To My Role Partners and Freinds

Guest Sosuke0549

Guest Sosuke0549

HELLO GUYS!!!

This is my first every "blog" and honestly I had no idea I could do this, but I figured this was the fastest and easiest way to get my message across to everyone. So, here it goes....I've been on YO since 2013, so I've been around for 6 years! I think i joined the sight when I was 15 so as you can tell I love the site and you guys, and not to mention I've done MANY role plays (And if your curious I'm 21) . But very soon I won't be able to be on as much as I use to be...I pretty much have been on the site almost everyday or every other day for the past 6 years. And the reason being is ( About to get personal ) Is because I'm joining the Army! And if any of you know what Basic Training is like, then you know I won't have my phone for 12 weeks, and then after that I'm sent to school for 22 weeks, and then sent to my "duty station" which may or may not be out of the country. I don't plan on ever leaving the site but due to this new journey/ challenge I'm taking on I might not be on for months at a time, which might be hard on my role play partners And for that I'm sorry, please forgive me, I'll try to reply when I can, and just know I will not abandon our story with out giving you the heads up, so don't ever think I ghosted on you. I'm not that type of person XD But yeah....that's all I wanted to tell you guys so I hope we can continue our amazing role plays even if I can't reply as often as I wish. My Ship date is Oct 15 so we still have some time, but don't be surprised if I'm not on for months at a time.

@azuneko, @Shisu-Chan00, @smolcat, @Yukio Takamiya, @mik3la, @hal7283, @YellowMelon, @virtualoo, @jo_suzaku and everyone else. XP

Guest smolcat

That's totally fine!! Thanks for the head's up, but I'm excited for your future! One of my good RP friends and partners is also in the military, so I know it can be difficult to juggle personal life and training/work/everything else you guys do and posts are often few and far between. I'm totally patient though so even if it takes a long time for you to get to them, it's totally fine--don't fret over it! Focus on doing what you gotta do, and I'm sure you'll do great!! I'm excited for you and wish you good luck!! ✌️

Guest Yukio Takamiya

@Sosuke0549 thank you for the heads up, just reply when you can and I'll get back to you as soon as I can as well. No worries about taking months because I'm pretty much just about as busy as you are hahaha xD

I wish you all the best in the army!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Sosuke0549

HHHEEEELLLLOOOOOO IM BACK!!

I am happy to announce that I have completed all my graduation requirements and im officially a solider!!! I got my patch last week and the the army is letting all the trainees go home for Christmas and new years so I got my phone back and in heading home!! I missed you guys so much!! And I'll defiantly be replying to all my role plays soon. But I made it guys! I fucking did it!! And that shit was harrddddd -basic training is no joke

@azuneko, @Shisu-Chan00, @smolcat, @Yukio Takamiya, @mik3la, @hal7283, @YellowMelon, @virtualoo, @jo_suzaku