Athena - Goddess of war.

Bloodysadist

Well,it's the second season of Iris. Surprisingly the both season don't have many things in common. If we except some of the actors (like South Korea's president and few other actors). Also the story is very different from the one in Iris.

In my opinion this season was better then the first one. The end was better,the story..well the story was as good as the first one.

So,what's your opinion about the drama?

Here some info fot it first:

A terrorist group known as "Athena" and led by evil mastermind Son Hyuk threatens South Korea and the world. It is now up to special agent Lee Jung Woo of the National Security Agency to foil their terrifying conspiracy. Jo Soo Young, the daughter of the South Korean president, is kidnapped and hidden away in Italy. Jung Woo and his team are given the assignment to find her and bring her back.

athena-goddess-of-war-ost.jpg

b.jpg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodysadist

• KatieMH25!

• teaandyoghurt

• 1 year later...

That's not the second season (That's IRIS 2).

Athena is a spin-off series, which is why there isn't much in common.

I haven't seen it yet but I'm more inclined to see that than IRIS 2 because of Choi SiWon (from Super Junior).

I only got IRIS in the first place for T.O.P but I loved it (except the last three episodes).

Hopefully I can find a dvd release of it because I like having physical copies of stuff and then it might have a special features disc!

~Megs