Sekaiichi Hatsukoi: Proposal-hen, new season of sekaiichi hatsukoi!

Guest lateChoco

Guest lateChoco

On Friday this week, it has been revealed by Kadokawa that Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Shungiku Nakamura's boys-love manga will be having a new anime adaption. Celebrating the fifth anniversary of Kadokawa emerald magazine.

vyHWHjF.jpg

The first and second seasons broadcast in April and October 2011 respectively.

There is also a movie film called: Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi: Yokozawa Takafumi no Baai, that is released in 2014.

Official site: http://sekai-ichi.jp/index.html

Guest Kujaku

To be honest, after all this time I wasn't even expecting something new regarding Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, but this is awesome! I just saw the news on MAL and was wondering if someone posted about it here too, haha.

Anyway, I hope we won't have to wait a lot for it to be released (looking at you, 6 Lovers), I'm excited about whatching this! :Kyaa-Screaming-01:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ForbiddenOath

Definitely good news! :Red_fox11: I hope they will include the extra chapters like in the manga. Those are so sweet :Jumping around:

Guest lowkeygay

I fangirled so hard when I found out!! I honestly thought they wouldn't make anymore after what... 8 years??? (besides the movie ofc) I'm so pleased, I actually ecently ordered volume 9, it's the only english volume I don't have (≖ᴗ≖✿)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...