How did you start watching yaoi?

Miro

I was with a "friend" (not anymore it was 3 years ago) and we watched Junjou by curiosity, only the first episode. She thought it was weird, and well, when I returned home I finished the anime and I loved it. So I became more and more curious and now... here I am, a fujoshi weeaboo trash !

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Miro

• Inulain

• yaoi-fangirl01

• lotusflower

Believe it or not, I was bored one day and on the front page of the anime site I was watching featured Junjou Romantica, so I clicked and the rest is history.

Lol google images, saw a pic of vampire knight zero sucking kaname's blood thought it was sexy sooo did a 'lil research then saw it was called "yaoi" then thats how i started reading watching Bl 24/7

• 3 weeks later...

well i am really into BL movies but i stared watching/reading Yaoi way back junior college.I borrowed my roomie's laptop to copy some movies ot my own computer..and there was a folder named "quarantined"--and of course as the name implies it made me curious nad opened it--that's the first time i encountered Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romatntica---and i really loved it--(though my friend didnt know that i copied it)one day he noticed that i rarely get out of my bed and when i hit the restroom he sneaked on my computer he found out what i've been watching this whole time.....well he just ignored it ;;he's the culprit to begin with...lolz