Interspecies Harem (Closed to Sayuri86) 18+

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu looks at Vajramani and slowly nods his head, "I-I will take your word for it since you are more experience than I am," he continues holding onto the naga.

He felt as Vajramani was moving his hips and continues holding him while feeling him starting to move a bit inside of him. "Your... driving me insane," he looks at Vajramani, "your so deep inside me... and your stretching me so much with your cock."

Shuu slightly throws his head back while holding onto Vajramani, feeling as his cock was leaking pre-cum and slowly wraps his legs around Vajramani's waist, "it's.... sliding in so easy now it seems," he looks back at the naga and reaches down with one hand as he holds Vajramani, starting to stroke himself.

Guest Sayuri86

So not only Shuu was a human, he had never mated before, that was probably why he was so impossibly tight, thought Vajramani. And also that was probably what that word he used earlier meant... a "virgin".

"You feel so good inside too... I never felt something like this before." - the naga confessed, joining their foreheads in a caress.

"And now you're wet too." - Vajramani realized, happy the human seemed to enjoy his touch that much already. He felt both their hearts were racing and attempted one thrust for Shuu's reaction.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu felt like he was going to be split open to the way how big Vajramani was. He looks at Vajramani, "so you... have a general idea on how much I can take... I have only really accepted a finger while masturbating," he laughs a little.

"W-Well ... I am glad... your enjoying how I feel," he looks at Vajramani rather embarrassing before blushing as he looks into the naga's eyes.

He blushes bright red and slowly nods his head, "I guess... I am adjusting to the size of your cock," he continues stroking himself and gasps softly as he felt Vajramani thrust. He smiles a little as he looks at Vajramani, "well... as promise, since you made me wet, go ahead and stop thrusting in me. I should be wet enough now."

Guest Sayuri86

The naga held Shuu closer with the help of his tail and kissed him deeply, trying to distract him from his movement as it grew more active. Now Shuu's walls were properly moist along with his member, the squelching sounds of Vajramani's hips were distinctly audible as the diamond-back moved in and out the tight entrance.

"Hnn... Shuu..."

Still sensitive, Vajramani's member was soon rubbing against Shuu's prostate again, and the naga felt compelled to rub against it even more as he undulated his hips thorougly, letting the human feel all of the beast's lenght.

As he did to his mates, Vajramani found himself nipping and licking at Shuu's neck and shoulders as well to keep both their arousal, and using his toned belly to grind the boy's penis as they moved, now becoming very similar to what Shuu had seen Vajramani doing to Narendra last night in that same den.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu blushes a little and kisses Vajramani, moaning within the kiss as the naga was thrusting inside of him, hearing the wet sounds of the thrusts. He tightens his hold on Vajramani and continues stroking himself off.

He widens his eyes a little, feeling Vajramani's cock rubbing against his prostate, "your... hitting my..," he trembles under Vajramani, starting to rather enjoy feeling Vajramani inside of him, even if his first time was with such a big cock.

Slightly jolting as he felt the nips and licks on his neck, blushing a little, "I... don't know how long I can last but I will be sure... to last at least until you cum."