Interspecies Harem (Closed to Sayuri86) 18+

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest Sayuri86

When Narendra remarked he was sad that moment was to end soon, Vajramani rested his ow forehead onto his mate's and hissed softly.

"Should I stop and let you recover your breath?"

But as Narendra stated his request, Vajramani simply smiled and indulged his beloved.

"As you wish, my love."

Very close to the edge himself, the massive diamond-back didn't need to do anything extraordinary in order to give Narendra what he wanted.

He kept his pace steady and his moves very precise, just pressing against a particular spot he knew to be his mate's favorite, over and over again, as he was grinding Narendra's own member against their bellies.

Vajramani's breathing was becoming more and more labored as he felt Narendra closing his insides down on him, almost to the point of choking his blood flow. Yet he wouldn't give up, his instinct told him not to and once ready, his orgasm came in thick, powerful releases, filling Narendra to the brim with white, in audible gulping sounds, almost to the point the other naga's belly appeared slightly bloated, full of his seed.

@YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Narendra slowly looks at Vajramani and blushes a little, shaking his head, "no... I'm alright to continue," he smiles a little. "I want us to cum together," he wraps his arms around Vajramani tightly as he tightens his tail slightly within Vajramani's tail.

"As upset as I am going to be once we finish, I still want us to cum together. And it's not like this will be our only time to mate," Narendra laughs a little.

He could feel Vajramani twitching inside of him, knowing he was getting closer to his climax. Biting his bottom lip as he felt his sensitive spot getting grind against and enjoyed his member rubbing against Vajramani's stomach.

Tightening his grip on Vajramani as he leans into the other male, letting out one last moan of pleasure and starts to cum on Vajramani's stomach. He trembles a bit as he felt how much Vajramani was filling him up and slowly lays back down on within the nest and pants exhaustingly, looking up at Vajramani, "you... came so much inside of me," he smiles.

As he was recovering from his lust daze, Narendra was rather exhausted and looks over, seeing Shuu pretending to sleep and notices he was pre-cuming, chuckling a little, "looks ... like our guest enjoyed the show." Narendra was the type of naga that was very observant.

Shuu jolts a bit when he was noticed and turns away, curling up a bit as he places his hands on his crotch and tries to calm himself down.

Guest Sayuri86

"Of course I did..." - the blue naga whispered, seemingly unsurprised, as he laid a few licks onto Narendra's cheek and neck, pleased not only with himself but also with his beloved - "...It's for you, after all."

Vajramani slid gently out of his mate as his own body slowly went back to normal after such satifying performance from Narendra and was about to coil down beside him in the nest, still keeping his huge tail resting over his mate's as if claiming him for himself.

"Hm, you think so?" - only then Vajramani seemed to remember about Shuu, and naturally, he wasn't as perceptive as Narendra, especially in the deliciously lazy state of bliss he was in at the moment, that kept his mind in Narendra alone.

"Well, he is quite tense and smells funny from here" - Vajramani whispered after he had tasted the air around - "but let him sleep now."

It was quite odd that human hatchling, Vajramani thought, taking pleasure in watching the two snakes at something so natural. He was sure some of his other mates wouldn't be comfortable with the feeling of being watched by such a strange creature but luckily Narendra was level-headed and trusted his dominant male enough not to mind the spectator.

The blue diamond-back didn't know much about humans, their habits or biology, and he never wondered if being in heat was one of its aspects. He had heard stories that humans were basically in heat all year round, and judging by how eager he had seen some of the jungle's natives to be, even when his own mates were quieter, it might as well be true.

If Shuu decided to stay for a while longer with the group, Vajramani thought he'd eventually have such conversation with him anyway. For now, he'd keep an eye on their guest, not only for Shuu's safety, but also for his own curiosity.

@YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Narendra hisses lovingly as he looks at Vajramani, licking his lips a bit, "m-mmm now I won't have any problem passing out after this," he laughs a little, slightly exhausted from the intense mating.

Looking down as he watches Vajramani pulling out of him, watching the cum dripping out of his entrance and slightly rubs a couple of his fingers on it, taking his fingers to his mouth and tastes the cum. Licking his lips, "very yummy," he rests his head on Vajramani's chest with a smile of satisfaction on his face.

Glancing over at Shuu and smiles a little, sniffing the air, "hm...maybe he got himself.. too excited," he chuckles a little. Looking at Shuu and raises an eyebrow but then smiles, "he is probably pretending to sleep since he doesn't want us to know he was watching us mate," he chuckles a little and sticks his tongue slightly.

Narendra didn't really mind a cute young human like Shuu watched him and Vajramani mate. If anything, it made him rather excited to know that the young human was willing to get off to the sight of the love making.

Narendra was looking forward to learning more about Shuu. He might have been the smartest of the bunch in Vajramani's harem but he still didn't know anything about humans since Shuu was the first ever human he ever encountered.

Glancing over at Vajramani with a smile, "so... your curious in the young Shuu as well it seems. I am sure we will learn more about him the longer he stays," Narendra then lets out a soft yawn, stretching a bit.

Shuu covers his mouth as he heard slightly the conversation Narendra and Vajramani were having, hearing how interested they were in him. He slightly looks down, seeing him still twitching as he strokes himself off to help calm his erection, trying not to let out any moans.

Narendra looks at Vajramani and cuddles up to him, "we should probably get some rest as well," he glances at Shuu, noticing slight movements and then yawns, getting more comfortable before falling asleep.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani couldn't deny, the whole situation had him slightly worried, and he hissed at Narendra both in a loving but firm tone.

"Narendra... I want you and everyone else to keep a safe distance from him for now. At least until I find out what he is up to. Please... for everyone's safety. Be nice to him, but keep your distance."

The blue naga was actually over 1.000 years old, and although he might not know much about humans in detail, and although Shuu was young and didn't seem dangerous at first sight, Vajramani had crossed paths with a few humans throughout his life. The fair-skinned ones, like Shuu, were particularly untrustworthy from what he could gather, being prone to cause trouble, claim and destroy the jungle, killing many kinds of animals while doing so, including his own kind. So Vajramani decided to have a conversation with Shuu first thing in the morning.

@YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Narendra looks at Vajramani, slightly nudging him with his head a bit before looking back into his eyes, "try to tell that to the younger nagas... if you think we are interested in learning more about this human, they are twice as bad," he laughs a little. He looks over at Shuu, seeing his form was suddenly relaxed and could hear slight snoring sounds, figuring Shuu was asleep, "sounds like he passed himself out," he smiles. "But... don't worry, I will make sure to get that message told to the curious little ones."

He knew Vajramani was very worried about having a human in their tribe. Since he was much older than he was by a few years, Narendra knew in some way that Vajramani knew about humans and their violent nature. Narendra was one of those nagas that wanted to believe that not all humans were the same but so far, from the stories that he heard from Vajramani and endured, were all rather violent.

When morning finally came, Narendra wakes up and jolts awake when he saw one of the younger nagas curling up with Shuu, who was still asleep. He rubs the back of his head with a smile but then lets out a sigh, "the younger nagas of the tribe.. sure are gutsy," he stretches.

Guest Sayuri86

As Vajramani felt Narendra's moving as he rose, the blue naga also started to wake up, only to see the younger naga sleeping so close to Shuu.

He wasn't exactly mad or nervous about it, after all he knew all along that bringing a human to the den would stir some curiosity among his mates, which would mean a lot of work for him as a leading male, taking care no boundaries were stepped on.

He silently slithered towards the still sleeping naga and nuzzled him lovingly until he woke up.

"Come now, Bala. The sun has already risen and I want you to join Narendra and the others to go pick us some fruits."

Vajramani wasn't the one to resource to violence, not even in dire situations, and especially towards his mates, so he thought the trick would be to keep the young ones busy so they wouldn't disturb Shuu too much.

@YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Looking over at Vajramani as he stretches, Narendra smiles and nuzzles against the other, "... good morning. Did you sleep good?"

He couldn't help but still look at the rather cute scene of the young naga, Bala, sleeping so comfortably with Shuu. Narendra starts to calm down a bit since Vajramani showed no signs of being concern about it.

Rubbing his head slightly on Shuu's chest as he wakes up, Bala wakes up and looks at Vajramani before nuzzling against him with a smile, "aw, do I have to? He is so comfortable," he pouts a bit and then stretches, enjoying the sunshine on him. Bala nods his head and looks at Narendra, "okay, I will go now," he wiggles his tail a bit as he slithers off to the other younger nagas, waiting for Narendra.

Narendra laughs a little, "well, I guess I will go so we can go pick some fruit. I will also let the other nagas know to be mindful of our guest," he bows a bit, "see you later," he smiles and slithers off after Bala to join up with the other younger nagas.

Turning on his stomach as he continues sleeping, Shuu rests his head on the top of his hand. Feeling the sun shining in his face, Shuu slowly wakes up and looks up, seeing Vajramani. Slowly sitting up and stretches with a yawn, "... morning," he rubs the back of his head.

Guest Sayuri86

"Be careful." - Vajramani asked Narendra as he nuzzled him before he and Bala left.

Soon after that, the blue naga went back to Shuu's side and greeted the boy's awakening with a soft smile.

"Good morning, I was waiting for you to wake up. Come, I will find you some breakfast."

As they came out from the den, they could see Vajramani's mates were already rallying and organizing themselves into separate groups that would leave into the forest in order to go forraging for food for the whole family, which had left Vajramani alone to take care of Shuu. Vajramani looked around as if searching for something and as expected, the diamond-back didn't hesitate when he took Shuu on his back and started climbing a huge mango tree located within the refuge's boarders that still had some ripe fruits.

It took a some time for Vajramani to decide what branch to pick from, which also gave him some time to think what he would say when confronting Shuu, but he eventually found a large, sturdy branch that would be strong enough to sustain his weight. He sat Shuu comfortably against the trunk and picked a few fruits within his reach which he offered the boy.

"Tell me, Shuu... what do you think of my people?"

@YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Of course," Narenda smiles and nuzzles Vajramani, leaving with Bala, who was still looking at Shuu with curiosity.

Looking at Vajramani and tilts his head, "oh, you were ... waiting for me to wake up? I hope you didn't wait that long," Shuu rubs the back of his head. Nodding his head slowly and slowly goes to his feet, ready to follow Vajramani.

Shuu looks and notices the other much younger nagas, wondering if they were on the search for food as well. He watched as the group of nagas being lead by one of the older nagas, which he recognized from last night. He blinks a couple of times before he noticed he was on Vajramani's back while he was climbing a tre of mangos.

Holding onto Vajramani's shoulders before he was placed against the trunk, tilting his head as he was watching Vajramani starting to gather mangos. He holds onto the mangos as they were handed to him and looks at Vajramani, "thank you," he mentions before taking a bite out of one of the mangos that Vajramani gathered.

Listening to Vajramani's question and slowly pulling away from the mango, "... they seem like a nice group. I am surprise that they ... seem rather curious in me. Have they not seen humans before," he looks over at Vajramani, taking another bite out of the mango.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani nodded, apparently pleased with the answer.

"Well, humans are expected to be an uncommon sight in the jungle as you could experience first hand when I found you. And yes, I make it my business to shelter my family from any contact with them. Most of them come out here with guns and destroy the forest." - Vajramani explained with noticeable bitterness in his voice.

The large diamond-back had reasons to distrust humans. When he was still young, the dominant male of the group he was raised in was shot to death by human poachers right before his terrified eyes. Without a leader, the group scattered quickly in panic, unable to counter the fire weapons the intruders brought in with them. Many were still caught, the younger being sold as pets and the older being skinned out of their snake hide.

The trauma had left Vajramani living on his own for years on end, until one day during mating season, he crossed paths with Narendra, who was struggling on his own to raise five orphan hatchlings. At first, Narendra was scared because he thought Vajramani would kill the young ones just to force him to mate, as it was common practice among rogue males, but the blue naga did nothing of the sort regarding the hatchlings.

Vajramani had come in peace, but he still courted Narendra and it didn't take long for him to accept Vajramani and allow him to mate.

In time, the orphans eventually grew stronger and some other nagas joined the group, all agreeing Vajramani was to be to be their leader and protector.

And protect them he did, keeping them together and close at all times, and though in the jungle there aren't many threats a naga should fear, Vajramani did whatever he could to keep humans at bay.

"You didn't seem to carry a gun, so that's why I felt it was safe to take you in. But I'm not so sure about others that might live in the same village as you, though."

Not really knowing why, Vajramani didn't want to believe Shuu would be capable of betraying his trust, and tried to shake such thoughts from his mind.

"Well, eat up now. There's plenty to go around. Later I will have one of my mates showing you a river where you can bathe. After last night you might want to freshen up."

Vajramani didn't have the courage to be explicit, but hoped he had given Shuu a hint about being aware the boy had seen him and Narendra the night before.

~+~+~+~

Meanwhile, the other nagas were out and about foraging for food in the jungle, separated into smaller groups.

Sita and Bala were picking berries together.

"So, what did you find out?" - Sita asked with interest.

"Not much to be honest, he was all curled up in the nest Vajramani made for him and I couldn't see much. I got closer and he smelled so good and made me feel so much at ease I didn't resist sleeping near him. When you get used to it, he actually looks very cute, if not for those strange, bony two tails of his."

Sita was not amused by the information he got and made sure the other was aware of that.

"Bala, you are completely useless, you know that?"

"Am not!" - the other retorted, quite offended - "And if I'm so useless why didn't YOU go into Vajramani's den to take a look all by yourself?"

"Because they would have noticed me straight away since last afternoon."

"Then it's all your fault for being so careless in front of Vajramani!"

"No it's not!"

"It's too!"

Both infuriated at each other, the young nagas started to wrestle in anger when an older naga named Candra came and separated them.

"Stop that right now or I will tell Narendra!" - Candra ordered while taking Bala on his arms and trapping Sita by coiling him into his tail.

"He started it!"

"No I didn't, Sita was the one calling me names!"

"Oh yeah? If Vajramani forgets all about us because of that human it'll be all your fault!" - Sita darted.

"What are you two talking about?" - now it was Candra acting confused and suspicious. Soon he understood the young ones were talking about the possibility of Vajramani really taking a human as a lover and forget all about his mates only to indulge in pleasure with Shuu. Now that was unnerving, Candra thought. Sita and Bala were probably exaggerating the risk, but it was concern worth of taking seriously. Candra didn't speak a word more on the subject, to the young ones nor Narendra, but he decided that on the following night, he'd be the one visiting Vajramani in his den.

@YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu looks at Vajramani and nods his head, "yeah I could tell by the way the other nagas reacted towards me that they weren't use to seeing humans but it's not like it bothers me. I actually think it was rather cute... other than them trying to strip my clothes off," he laughs a little. Looking over to Vajramani and then lowers his head, "... sounds like you guys have it pretty rough out here," he places his mouth on the mango while he slowly swings his legs back and forth.

While Shuu was eating the mango, he glances over at Vajramani, noticing his sudden silence. Somehow... he could tell Vajramani had rough experiences with humans that he could only imagine how bad they were but he didn't want to really ask Vajramani. In a way if Vajramani wanted to tell him his past experiences with humans, then he was willing to listen but he didn't want to force the information out of Vajramani if he didn't want to tell him yet.

Perking his head up when Vajramani eventually spot and shakes his head, "nah.. I think all I had was my bag but I am not sure where that went," he rubs the back of his head. "But all that really had in it was a sketchbook, a water bottle, my wallet and my cell phone." He rubs his chin a little, "well.. my town has guns banned due to past events so there is no need to worry."

Shuu nods his head and tilts his head, "aren't.... you going to have some? Or did you already eat?" He perks his head up as he looks at Vajramani, blushing a little and looks down at the ground, "o-oh.. uh that will be nice," he continues eating the mango. He knew he wasn't being too discreet when he was watching Vajramani and Narendra mating.

Leaping onto a tree and climbing up, Narendra was picking some fruit and drops it down for him to catch in the basket he weaved.

"So... Narendra, do you feel like the human is a threat?" The naga catching the fruit in the basket mentions with slight concern voice.

"Hm? I honestly don't sense anything wrong with him. He doesn't seem like the other attackers that come to the forest. He is too small and his bag he had with him didn't really have anything bad in it. Sure it had some strange items in it, but I didn't see anything alarming," Narendra mentions as he picks more berries and drops it down to the other naga.

"Oh? You found his belongings? Where were they," the naga slightly moves to the side to catch the dropping fruit.

"Basically where he was captured in one of our traps. It must have dropped when he was caught off guard," Narendra mentions as he jumps down from the tree once he gathered quite a bit of fruit from the tree.

"What... happens if someone has a tracking device inside him and they use it to hunt us down," the naga holds onto the basket while looking at Narendra while going to another tree to gather some more fruit.

Narendra sighs and jumps up the tree, climbing to the fruit, "unless if he is some kind of royal human, I don't think they will randomly put a tracking device in just any originally human. Besides, he would have a scar where they inserted a tracking device inside him. If your that concern, I will examine him when we get back just so you can relax."

The naga nods his head and collects the fruit as Narendra drops down the fruit.

"So... anymore questions," Narendra laughs a little as he drops the last fruit and then jumps down, looking up at the trees he gathered fruit from already, nodding his head since he left enough still for the animals.

The naga shakes his head slowly, "no I think I got my important questions answered. Oh! Wait, I got one, why does he have two tails? Is he a interesting breed?"

Narendra laughs a little and pats the young naga's head, "humans are built differently than we are built. Since he is obviously not a naga but a human, it means he has no tail but .. those are his legs."

"Legs? Not tails? Hm... very interesting. How does a human mate," the naga tilts his head.

Narendra coughs slightly, covering his mouth from the sudden question, "uh... well I am sure we will learn more about that as the young human stays here... just be patient young one," he pokes the naga's nose.

The naga pouts, "but.. I want to know now."

Narendra laughs a little and rubs the naga's head, "relax, you will find out in due time Mint. Sometimes... you got to wait for all your answers to be revealed."

"So.. even you don't know how human's mate," Mint tilts his head.

Shaking his head slowly, "no... I only know how we mate. Alright let's go check on the others," Narendra then starts slithering to where he before heard a slight commotion going on, seeing Sita and Bala.

"How is everything coming along you two? Is everything alright? I thought I heard something going on over here." Narendra had pretty sharp hearing not too mention that the younger nagas were quite on the loud side.

Mint looks over at Narendra and slithers over, starting to help gather some berries.

Narendra notices Candra was there with Sita and Bala, "is everything alright," he watches as Mint was help gathering berries, "remember to leave some for the animals.. they need berries as well."

Mint nods his head as he made sure not to get too many berries since Sita and Bala already got quite a few already.

Guest Sayuri86

It was then Vajramani realized he was so interested in Shuu that he even forgot about eating himself.

"I suppose so." - he replied in a nervous chuckle as he picked one fruit for himself.

~+~+~+~

"Yes Narendra." - Sita and Bala replied with their heads down and promptly scattering to continue with their chores, while Candra stood behind with Narendra.

"There was a bit of a squabble between them but everything is fine now." - said Candra, hoping to tranquilize Narendra.

Suddenly, the human's arrival had become the hot topic in the naga colony, and everyone seemed to wonder about Shuu for various reasons. Still, Candra decided to keep his concerns private as he didn't want to bother Narendra with those.

~+~+~+~

A few hours later, the groups reassembled and gone back to the nest in order to store the food they gathered. By then, Vajramani had already got Shuu down from the tree and went back to the group in order to greet them.

"I see you gathered a lot. Thank you for your hard work."

Sita, of course, boisterous as he was, took the lead and wrapped himself around Vajramani in a mellow hug as they arrived.

"Vajramani, don't you want to go swim in the river today? The weather is so nice and I believe Shuu would also like that." - Sita said while looking directly at the boy, clearly with some sort of intent that Vajramani took as playfulness.

"That's an excellent idea, Sita. But I need to go over the food storage to make sure everything is properly kept and will be busy for a while, but you two can go, I will call Rama to keep a watch on you."

"What?! Rama? No way!" - Sita whined, displeased with the fact Vajramani actually wanted to get them a sitter just for going to the river, especially since he was planning to use the occasion to get a better look at Shuu.

"Either Rama goes, or none of you do." - Vajramani said in a calm tone, knowing Sita enough to know he could be up to something.

"Ugh... fine."

With a smile, Vajramani called one of his most trustworthy mates, Rama, to lead Shuu and Sita to the river.

Without a hint of complaint, Rama set out for the river with Shuu closely behind.

The weather was indeed hot that day, and the river was a welcome diversion, so Sita went straight ahead to the water.

"I will be nearby if you need me." - Rama told Shuu with a smile, and having said that, he climbed onto a nearby rock in order to bask in the sun while the young ones played in the water, with no idea of what was going on Sita's head.

A refreshing breeze came from the forest, and soon Rama let himself fall into a blissful slumber while Sita played in the water and Shuu took his bath.

Eventually, Sita came out from the water and let himself in the soft grass of the banks to let himself dry before they'd go home, expecting Shuu was due to do the same shortly.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu laughs a little and rubs the back of his head, continues eating the mango, going in for another one. He looks around and rubs the back of his head, slightly embarrassed he was discovered last night.

Narendra looks at Sita and Bala, laughing a little as he watches Mint help pick berries. He looks at Candra and rubs his chin, "ahh... I see well I am glad it seem to be handled while I was away."

Mint slithers away from the bush and looks at Narendra, "looks like we got plenty of fruit. I am sure Vagramani will be very happy."

Shuu held onto Vajramani as he was helping him down from the tree. He watched as the naga group was coming back with baskets full of fruit, "hm just curious but do you nagas only eat fruit," he tilts his head to the side.

Mint wiggles his tail a little by being praise from Vajramani and then looks at Shuu but then looks at Narendra and pouts, "remember... you promised."

Narendra laughs a little and pats Mint's head, "just go play before the sun sets you goof ball."

Mint pouts and nods his head as he slithers off.

Narendra laughs a little, "such a curious little naga he is," he smiles and looks at Vajramani, "I will help you with the stock of food if you want. I hate to have you do all the work."

Shuu perks his head and tilts his head, looking at Sita before looking at Vajramani. In a way, he was glad he would be able to get the chance to clean himself off. He blinks and tilts his head a little, wondering why this Rama was going to come with him and Sita but he didn't know how things function here so he thought it was just normal.

Shuu lets out a soft laugh and then follows both Rama and Sita to the river since he didn't know where it was.

Letting out a sigh of annoyance, Shuu never did like it when it got too hot but it didn't bother him too much since he was going to be in a river. He watches Sita already make his way to the water and looks at Rama, nodding his head and watches Rama go on a rock, walking to the water.

Taking off his remaining clothes and he looks at his clothes with a sigh, "I wonder.. if any of the nagas know how to sew," he rubs the back of his head as he gets into the water, starting to wash himself off and washed every spot of his body. He could hear the splashing of Sita and laughs a little, "the nagas... sure seem like very playful creatures."

Dunking his head under the water and shakes his head a bit, he stood up and notices Sita was already letting himself dry. Shuu gets out of the river and then heads over to Sita, sitting down next to him and leans a bit back so he could dry himself off as well, even if he was more use to drying himself off with a towel.

Guest Sayuri86

"Come sit by me!" - Sita gleefully called as he saw Shuu finally emerging from the water - "I found us this really warm spot."

But as Shuu approached, Sita was disappointed that the boy wrapped a piece of clothing around his waist, perhaps for comfort, or maybe because he was around an exceptionally curious creature.

That didn't deterr Sita though. Being direct by nature and also due to his relatively young age and inherent impulsivity, Sita was usually the one naga that said what everybody thought but no one had the guts to either say or do.

Something special must have happened the night before, Sita thought, because in a way, Shuu looked different and more fidgety than usual. Naturally, Sita set himself on finding out what that might be, though he had a pretty good idea of what might have happened in the den the night before, knowing Vajramani as well as he did. And if that was what he needed to bait Sita out of his shell, then so be it.

"Say, Shuu... is there something wrong? You kinda look different." - Sita started his seemingly innocent inquiry, by coming a bit closer to Shuu, pretending to feel more confortable resting on some other position, and taking the chance to rub his tail across the boy as he slithered past him, wondering about his reaction to the touch.

"You can tell me, we are friends, aren't we?"

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu blinks as he was getting suddenly called over and laughs a little, "a-ah right gimme a sec," he wraps his shirt around his waist. He tilts his head as he could see slight disappointment in Sita's eyes as he was covered.

Sitting down next to Sita and slightly stretches out his legs, enjoying the warmth on his wet skin. He wondered why Sita invited him out to swim in the river. Shuu wasn't expecting a sudden invite like that but he was glad in a way that the younger nagas didn't seem scared of him.

Shuu looks at Sita confusingly and tilts his head, "h-hm? Do I?" He watches as Sita comes in closer, slightly blushing when he felt Sita's tail against him.

Laughing a little, "I suppose... we can be consider friends." He rubs his chin and lets out a sigh, "well.. last night when sleeping.. I kinda caught glimpse of Narendra and Vajramani making love and for some reason it made me feel e-excited. So.. I started to please myself but didn't really get to finish since I kinda past out," he laughs a little as he scratches the back of his head since he couldn't believe he admitted it so suddenly to a naga he just met.

Guest Sayuri86

"Oh I see." - Sita replied with genuine interest, both relieved and happy Vajramani didn't seem to show interest in Shuu just yet - "Yeah, I suppose watching that might have been quite daunting in your first night, huh? Vajramani is quite big after all." - he joked.

Still, Shuu had just admited Vajramani and Narendra's mating had aroused him, which spurred Sita's curiosity further.

"So tell me... how does it look? And what did you feel when you saw them?" - the younger naga asked, referring to what did human genitals looked like when aroused, partly because of his curiosity, and partly because he secretly hoped recounting the events would excite Shuu once again, allowing Sita to see first hand what really happened.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu closes his eyes a bit, enjoying the sun on his body before his attention got taken by Sita's words and laughs a little, nodding his head, "y-yeah it seemed ... Narendra was enjoying himself but he was to first to notice that I was watching. I guess... Vajramani was just focusing on pleasuring Narendra," he scratches the back of his head.

He blinks a bit as he then looks down at his crotch, laughing a little, "uh.. that's right, this tribe... probably never seen that side of a human I am guessing," he looked at Sita. He rubs his chin a little, "I guess... it made me feel... excited. You know since I am pretty young myself pretty much anything excites me.. also being a virgin kind of affects it as well."

"You seem... rather interested in knowing what a human male looks like. Is that why you looked upset when I came up to you covered," Shuu mentions with a soft laugh. "If... your really that curious, I suppose I can show you. I also have to .. um let it dry anything from my bath," he mentions as he slowly starts to remove his shirt from his waist.

Guest Sayuri86

"Is that so? Then I guess we are the same." - Sita smiled, his heart pounding now he seemed to find out the human seemed to understand him, at least on the level of being easily aroused, as they somehow were of an equivalent age group.

And of course, Sita's interest in Shuu wasn't merely academic as well, especially now the nagas were experiencing mating season, now he could imagine his own dominant male through Shuu's words, it was enough for the scales that formed his small pouch to start swelling slightly with his penis inside.

"Well..." - he said with a sigh - "If you show me yours, I'll show you mine."

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu looks at Sita and smiles, nodding his head, "oh, so your one of the younger nagas in the group so that means you get easily aroused as well?"

He slightly lifts himself off the ground so he can fully take off his shirt to uncover his penis and couldn't help but notice that Sita was starting to swell, looking at Sita, "are... you getting excited from this," he blushes a little.

Nodding his head and then slightly glances to the side as he spreads his legs so Sita had a good view of his penis, "well..? It's a lot different than yours huh," he leans back a little, trying to relax himself since he didn't expect to be showing himself off like this.

Guest Sayuri86

"Hn, I'm not sure..." - Sita replied, a bit confused as to why he'd get aroused so quickly in front of a different species. He was thinking of Vajramani at first, so how did it escalate so far?

"I think... maybe because of what you told me." - the young naga tried to explain, now wearing a cute blush in his sun-kissed cheeks.

Truth was that despite Sita made some experimentation during his first season that year, trying to coax him into it, Vajramani hadn't mated the young naga yet for believing he was still too small for him not to hurt the younger naga, which made poor Sita more eager day by day for any kind of sexual contact, even if it was with a foreign species like humans.

Now he could finally see Shuu as he uncovered himself, Sita looked at him in awe and surprise, not knowing exactly what to make of it.

"Oh, so humans don't have pouches." - he observed as the boy's genitals seemed to be on full display all the time - "No wonder why you are so worried about covering yourself all the time, now." - he giggled.

But the more he looked, the more looking wasn't enough, and Sita now wanted to touch him, especially the testicles because in nagas they were relatively smaller and unless the naga was extremely aroused, they wouldn't be visible kept safe inside the pouch.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu tilts his head as he rubs his chin a bit, "oh you mean me watching Vajramani mating with Narendra? So in other words, your thinking more about Vajramani.. pleasuring you maybe?" He wondered if Sita was also considered a virgin as well.

He could only wonder if Sita was suffering from wanting to mate which was the reason why he wanted to see what he had to offer.

Looking down at Sita and blushes a little since he was looking at him with such amazement. He nods his head, "yeah we are built differently than your species." He laughs a little, "yeah unlike your, I can't just ... simply hide my penis.. so to speak."

Shuu looks down at Sita and blushes as he was just looking at it, biting his bottom lip, "you... seem rather curious huh? If you want, you can touch it if you want. Just... don't touch any lower than the genitals," he looks at Sita while his cheeks were red.

Guest Sayuri86

Sita looked down, he looked up to Narendra and Vajramani so much, he got really sad every time Vajramani would tell him he wouldn't be ready to mate and that he'd have to wait some more, even if it was for his own safety and well-being.

But when Shuu said he would allow Sita to touch him a bit, it seemed to chase those sad feelings away.

"Ok." - Sita agreed, not really understanding why he would have any interest in anywhere lower since there was so much to play with already.

"But first, I will keep my promise..." - Sita said.

And having said that, Sita placed his fingertips over the thin skin of his pouch and gently slid the skin up and down a couple of times. Judging by his breathing and blushing cheeks, simply teasing the pouch like that was really pleasurable for a naga.

It slowly increased in volume and Sita applied a bit more pressure while sliding the skin, until his smooth penis emerged from the pouch's upper side, slow and graceful as a flower, and so hard the shaft touched the naga's belly.

It was covered in a slippery transparent substance, most likely leaked within the pouch and some thick drips escaped through his fingers as if it was a melting candle. Unlike Vajramani's deep blue tone, Sita's flesh was of a dark red. As he was still young, it was also very smooth and with no ridges typical of older, dominant males, almost like the surface of a hard boiled egg, with the abundant moist giving the member a glossy, healthy appearance.

Sita was now in full bloom for Shuu to see, and he felt a strange rush of excitement showing off to a human.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu looks at Sita and lowers his head as he rubs Sita's head with a smile, "I am sure... when your ready, Vajramani will mate with you. Maybe you should train your entrance first and then you will be ready. You should be glad in a way he doesn't want to hurt you," he smiles a little.

Shuu tilts his head and then blinks, "oh right, you want to show me yours since I showed you mine," he blushes a little as he looks down a bit.

He watches as Sita was starting to touch his pouch, leaning forward a bit and looks at Sita, seeing how cute his reactions were and continues watching Sita's penis start to come out.

Tilting his head, "oh... yours is a different color than Vajramani's.. and I think Narendra's as well. So does that mean different ages have different colors," Shuu wondered while looking at how different color Sita's penis was.

Once Sita's penis was fully out, Shuu slowly reaches for it and touches it, "looks like all this talk.. made you already produce your pre-cum."

Guest Sayuri86

"Aah, no..." - Sita replied - "It doesn't have to do with age. We're of diferent colors mostly because of our tails." - Sita tried to explain, revealing it was nothing but genetic make up, yet not managing to think straight enough to put it that way, not when he was so hot and bothered.

"And that's not really pre-cum..." - the young naga said a bit more defensively - "We need it to be constantly moist like this because unlike yours, our flesh is completely unprotected when we're hard and it's very sensitive and fragile. To let it out without this moist would be too painful to bear."

Then Sita looked down at Shuu for a reaction, wondering if the boy could also become aroused at him. Did he remind him of Vajramani and what he had seen last night because Sita was a naga too?

"What about you? Are you really that bone-dry all the time?"

Sita poke a finger gently at Shuu's tip, inspecting him thoroughly and couldn't resist to fondle him a bit to see his reaction, gently playing with the testicles on his fingers from below.