Interspecies Harem (Closed to Sayuri86) 18+

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani was so concentrated on licking Shuu, he was momentarily startled by the boy's voice as if he had forgotten that what he was doing was dangerously close to wake him up anyways.

He locked his glance with Shuu's while towering over him, exhibiting a faint blush up his cheeks due to his own arousal.

"Don't be afraid of me. I would't hurt you, Shuu.... - he said in a soothing tone, trying to appease the boy - I am in heat and I just wanted to take a better look at you. Narendra told me what he did and... well, I am the dominant male of this nest."

Vajramani didn't really like much to call himself a dominant male, it sounded too imposing and aggressive to his ears, but there were times where he felt his position should be enforced as it was his right. And this was one of those times.

"My body just behaves this way whenever a potential mate it near me for a while, I can't help it... I tried, but I can't." - he confessed, still afraid Shuu would hate him for his sincerity.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu blinks a little when he didn't notice he startled Vajramani and sees he was red in the face as well and looks down, noticing Vajramani was erected.

Looking back up at Vajramani and tilts his head, "I-Is that why I heard you shifting around?" ~It must suck to randomly get in heat when trying to sleep,~ he thought until blushing, "a-ah right... I guess he just... wanted to know if I was safe to be around."

Looking at Vajramani, wondering why he looked scared in a way. Slowly shaking his head and bites his bottom lip, "N-Narendra touching me made me feel kinda strange. So... why don't we help each other out," he looked at Vajramani and then looks to the side, ".... though, I am not as experience with stuff like this but I did learn a bit from Sita." Shuu slowly moves his hand down while looking into Vajramani's eyes and wraps his fingers around Vajramani's shaft, starting to stroke him off slowly. He wasn't surprise that Vajramani was obviously much bigger than Sita as he felt Vajramani's penis within his hand, continue to stroke him.

Guest Sayuri86

"From Sita?!... I see, that explains a lot." - Vajramani replied, now understanding Shuu wasn't that scared of him, let alone of his penis. It was wet and slippery like Sita's but of a deep blue color and it had some ridges at the base and near the tip that added quite a bit of texure to the otherwise smooth and fragile flesh.

Compared to Shuu's hand, the naga was truly massive, but no less sensitive and his touch caused the naga to gasp at the contact.

"Hn... that feels good Shuu." - he said, calming down a bit and closing his eyes for a moment, and it was enough to trigger his instinct again and without even thinking about it, he leaned on the boy again, forcing him to lie down on his back and rubbed himself for a bit against Shuu's soft belly. Meanwhile, he remembered Narendra's words and placed a hand over one of the boy's buttcheeks caressing it for a moment and suckling on one of his nipples trying to keep him calm.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu laughs a little and nods his head, "yeah... we did a little more... than just swim and get washed off," he blushes. He continues stroking off Vajramani's penis, feeling how slippery it was while blushing as his hand moved with ease.

He smiles softly, "I ... am glad you like it," he continues stroking Vajramani off. He lets out a soft gasp as he was now back to laying down on his back, blushing a little while feeling Vajramani against his stomach.

Shuu lets out a soft moan, feeling how Vajramani was touching his butt and shivers slightly, looking down and watches his nipple getting sucked on, "a-ahh Vajramani... it feels good," he places his free hand on Vajramani's head and couldn't help to look down, noticing he was starting to release some pre-cum.

Guest Sayuri86

Now the naga felt he truly had Shuu's full attention, he decided to dig a bit deeper into the boy's knowledge as he kept feeling his butt, keen on Shuu's reactions.

"Tell me... about what you saw last night." - he whispered into the boy's ear.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu slowly moves his hand from Vajramani's head to his shoulder as he moans softly as he felt his butt continue to get rubbed.

His attention was brought to Vajramani's sudden question and blushes a little. "U-Uh well... I was woke up by needing to masturbate a little since I was a bit... nervous about sleeping outside. But then I could hear moans and I was curious what was going on. So... I sneakingly turned to my side to see what was going on and I saw you and Narendra... um having sex. I wanted to give you two your privacy but something about watching you two go at it... made me feel strange so... I masturbated while watching instead of falling asleep."

He looks at Vajramani slightly confused, "u-um why do you ask," he tilts his head.

Edited by YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani smiled at the answer. At least Shuu was being honest.

"Well, I was wondering if you really got aroused from watching two snakes mating. It made me wonder about human mating habits as well."

The naga's fingers were getting progressively more curious until he felt Shuu's tiny entrance against one of his fingertips and how it was twitching. He was unsure of what he had found pressed it a bit and then rubbed the same finger against it, unknowingly spreading the precum that had dripped from above, wondering if his finger could really enter.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

"Well... the nagas are still like half human right? I found it rather unique to watch but I had ... a pretty good idea what you two were doing... even if I thought you were wrestling at first," he laughs a little. He tilts his head, "oh uh.. it's pretty much the same, besides from the tails," he rubs his chin, "though.. I probably can't explain it too well since I'm.... a virgin."

Shuu enjoyed the feeling of Vajramani's hand and fingers until he lets out a gasp, jolting a little as he felt Vajramani touching his entrance. He tightens his hold on Vajramani's shoulder when feeling the naga's fingers pressing and rubbing against his entrance. Shuu bites his bottom lip, "a-ahh Vajramani. That's my...," he leans forward, pressing his chest on against Vajramani's face and slightly shaking his hips side to side, ~is.. he really going to put his finger in there,~ he thought as he felt how he was twitching against Vajramani's finger.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani never had heard the word "virgin" before, so it really didn't mean much to him even when he definitely understood the concept. Words like that had little meaning in the jungle, anyway, but he did notice how Shuu had suddenly become so jumpy.

"Easy..." - he tried to calm him down with a soft hiss and removing his finger. He had just learned that was also a sensitive spot like Narendra had predicted and he figured Shuu needed a bit more moist. He lifted Shuu's hips towards himself and laid a juicy lick over the boy's pink entrance. As a snake, Vajramani was quite dextrous with his tongue, and so he pryed the tight hole open a bit by entering it that way, enjoying the taste and wanting more as his own precum mixed in with his natural moist.

The naga's tongue darted in and out the tight entrance and made Vajramani imagine how warm and wonderful it would feel for humans to mate that way. But his tongue just couldn't reach deep enough, so he rubbed his finger once again until it finally slipped inside.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

"B-But that spot your touching... is my...," Shuu pants a little as he felt Vajramani move his finger away. He gasps and looks over his shoulder, feeling the naga's tongue on his entrance. Biting his bottom lip as he felt himself stretching to the naga's tongue, looking down inbetween his legs and watches more pre-cum dripping from the tip of his penis.

Shuu continue to moan as he continue to feel Vajramani's tongue, slightly starting to relax until he felt Vajramani's finger sliding inside. He arches his back a little and turns his head a bit, finally realizing Vajramani's penis right in front of him. Noticing Vajramani had pre-cum forming on his penis, Shuu took a deep breath and decided to keep himself distracted by licking Vajramani's penis a few times before inching it slowly inside of his mouth, deciding to return the pleasure to Vajramani as well.

Guest Sayuri86

"Tell me... you like this, don't you?" - the naga asked, keeping his finger moving inside Shuu, pressing forward a couple of inches more, until he reached his prostate

Vajramani gasped at the touch of the warm and soft tongue, lapping up his precum, but he wasn't prepared for the boy's tiny mouth. The naga tried to concentrate in his own fingers, but Shuu's tender lips were all he could think of.

"Hnn, Shuu... please..." - he whispered.

In a way, the naga might expect such willingness from his mates, but not from a boy he had first met a few days ago, knowing that if Shuu dared to swallow a single inch more, then the naga would definitely cum. He didn't want to though, he had to endure it for Shuu.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu blushes as he slowly nods his head as he shivers when feeling Vajramani continue to move his finger, gasping when his prostate was getting touched.

He continues sucking Vajramani's penis while he glances over at Vajramani, wondering if he was liking it since he didn't see Narendra and Vajramani do this to each other.

Slowly moving up and looks at Vajramani, "d-do you want me to stop," he tilts his head.

"I... just want to help you feel good as well since ... you know, your in heat and I am sure you need to cum right," Shuu tilts his head to the side as he slowly starts stroking Vajramani's penis while blushing. "Does this make you feel awkward since we just met," he tilts his head to the side.

Edited by YaoiFanGirlBritty

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sayuri86

Shuu's words had calmed the naga down.

"It's not because we just met, Shuu... we are of different species. Are you not scared? Or repulsed?" - he asked, his erection still twitching between Shuu's fingers, slightly embarrassed of enjoying the boy's lips and tongue so much. His instinct didn't allow him to lie, however, he wanted more of it as much as he would from Narendra, Candra, or any other of his mates.

@YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu slowly leans up and looks at Vajramani, rubbing his chin a little, "well... if I was scared, I would be trying to escape. I am kind of surrounded. I might have been a little scared at first... but I don't really see much difference between us. Other than we have different parts and such," he laughs a little. Shuu leans back down a little, "...does that answer your question," he smiles as he continues stroking Vajramani's shaft, rubbing his thumb on the tip of Vajramani's penis.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani jolted in pleasure as Shuu's thumb brushed off his precum in such a delicious motion, making the large snake moan in response.

"Y-yes..." - he nodded at the boy's question. apparently his curiosity was satisfied, but the same couldn't be said about his body as he took a hand to the top of Shuu's head, running his trembling fingers through the blond hair.

"I... I really liked what you were doing with your mouth, it felt so good... can you do more?" - he asked almost in a begging tone. He sure hoped this encounter would be kept a secret from his mates, it would be very embarrassing to him letting them know how their dominant male was begging a human to let him cum.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu continues stroking Vajramani's penis as he listens to him moan, smiling a little since he was glad Vajramani seem to be enjoying him stroking him off. He didn't really see Narendra or Vajramani doing this the other night so he didn't know if he would like this.

"Well I am glad it did," he continues stroking until he slightly jumps when feeling Vajramani's hand on his head going through his hair and slowly looks up at Vajramani.

"Oh... you want me to continue sucking you," Shuu looks at Vajramani and nods his head with a smile, "alright.. since you ask," he strokes the shaft of Vajramani's penis before taking it into his mouth, starting to suck off Vajramani's penis with his eyes closed.

Guest Sayuri86

"Aah-ah..." - Vajramani cried out in pleasure as Shuu's warm mouth welcomed him inside once more, so damp, so warm and so tender.

Sita had sometimes sucked him when trying to convince the blue naga to mate him and Candra was especially skilled with his tongue, but Shuu was something else entirely. All of them had such different, wonderful techniques and quirks that Vajramani could easily tell them apart in the dark by the sensations they gave him.

His natural moist dripped down abundantly from the corners of the boy's mouth, staining his chin and chest as Vajramani moaned and twitched inside his mouth, until he was unable to hold himself and came hard into Shuu's mouth, letting even some escape to his face as he tried to escape the overwhelming pleasure of his releases. His tail couldn't sustain him anymore for a moment, and he let himself fall on his side beside the human.

"I'm sorry... I got you all dirty." - he said, his golden eyes filled with bliss and a strange but beautiful glow as he reached for Shuu's face with his hand to wipe him clean of his milk.

Strangely enough, or perhaps not, his erection didn't seem to go down that easily, now it was mating season. His body wanted more.

Still panting, the diamond-back male couldn't take his eyes off Shuu's beautiful figure beside him, as he confessed.

"Shuu... I want to mate you..."

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu continues sucking on Vajramani's penis and looks up at him as he listens to how Vajramani was moaning. He could feel the drool drip down the side of his mouth as he continues sucking him off. Shuu never did anything like this to another man but he was glad Vajramani seemed to be enjoying it.

As Shuu continues to suck on Vajramani's penis, he could feel how it was twitching in his mouth and blinds, feeling his mouth getting flooded with Vajramani's cum. He slowly looks up at Vajramani as he didn't know what to do with the cum so he starts to swallow it, closing his eyes when feeling cum on his face.

Shuu looks up at Vajramani and shakes his head with a smile, "n-no it's fine," he blushes as he watches Vajramani wipe his face, blushing a little as he looks down, still seeing Vajramani was hard.

He blushes bright red and looks to the side, slowly nodding his head, "alright but at least be gentle at first," he slowly looks at Vajramani rather embarrassed.

Guest Sayuri86

As the blue naga raised on his tail again, towering over the boy, Shuu could clearly Vajramani raging erection, and given its size Shuu had every right to be scared and insecure.

"Don't worry, I won't hurt you."

Though Vajramani thought Narendra might be on to something as he described Shuu's sensitivity and what they perceived to be an entrance, the blue naga was sure he wouldn't fit there safely without hurting the poor boy badly, not to mention Shuu was probably so nervous he wouldn't be able to relax enough to let the full grown male inside him anyway, so the naga had to think of a way to take things slowly so Shuu could enjoy him as well.

As wise as he was, Vajramani was an expert in taking things slowly for the sake of his mates, so he raised up Shuu's soft white thighs against his large chest and held them closely to oneanother, letting himself slide between them as his soaked erection brushed against Shuu's own member from the base to the tip. It wasn't ideal, but for the time being he would be able to sate his urges without hurting the human, so he began to thrust, keeping his eyes on Shuu for his reactions.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu gasps a little while he looks at Vajramani while blushing a little as he looks at the naga, biting his bottom lip as he nods his head, "a-alright, I trust you."

He looks at Vajramani, watching him as he tried to take a deep breath. He never had anything inside of him. All he knew he was slightly bi curious but the maximum he was really able take was a finger and just by looking at Vajramani's shaft, he could tell it was going to be a challenge to accept the naga's penis.

Shuu blushes as he watches Vajramani, feeling the wet sensation of Vajramani's penis rubbing against his. He looks at Vajramani as he softly moans, "it feels... so strange but yet so good at the same time," he looks at Vajramani. "If... you can get me wet enough, I will let you go inside me," he mentions, giving Vajramani permission to go all the way.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani nodded as he kept thrusting, slightly surprised by the human's willingness.

Between every other couple of thrusts he would pull out from between Shuu's legs and brush his soaked tip all over Shuu's entrance, which had taken a beautiful shade of pink. The hole twitched and clenched upon contact, which was endearing and cute but also told the naga he should remain patient and so he kept himself hard thrusting between the soft thighs again, waiting some more and testing if Shuu's entrance would start drinking his natural moist.

He was still insecure though, maybe Shuu didn't know what he was asking for. Vajramani knew now he was in season, once he was inside he wouldn't be able to control his urges and stop pounding until he came, even if he hurt the boy, which he wanted to avoid at all cost.

"You know... I won't be able to stop." - he whispered in his ear.

He still wanted to indulge him and was keen on the human's reactions to see if he really could take him.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu looked inbetween his legs as he watches how Vajramani was thrusting in between his legs, feeling how moist Vajramani was while he moans softly. He shivers a little as he felt how Vajramani was rubbing himself on his entrance and slowly wraps his arms around Vajramani while he moans a little, feeling how he was twitching, wondering if he really wanted to feel Vajramani inside him that badly.

He didn't know completely how the mating process was with nagas. All he knew was how Narendra and Vajramani mated that night. But he figured Narendra was probably more experience than he was.

He blushes bright red as he looks at Vajramani and slowly nods his head, "I-I know it's going to hurt at first but I will be fine. As long as your gentle at first, I will... let you know when you can start pounding." He slowly moves his hand down and strokes Vajramani's cock, shifts a bit and reposition himself, "alright, go ahead. Let me feel you inside me."

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani lifted one of Shuu's thighs for easier access and rubbed his tip against the pink hole once more. This time he spent a bit longer on it, applying steady pressure, until at last it seemed to stretch just enough so the glossy, hot tip slipped inside.

Not only Vajramani was a naga, he was a large one, so he was careful while deepening himself into Shuu's hot, tiny hole.

It was an amazing feeling as Shuu's walls felt so impossibly tight, and it was so hot inside, the naga felt he was melting against Shuu's tender insides. But he had to keep his focus and used his natural moist to help him glide smoothly through the human's body, until they were fully connected and the large naga could feel his underbelly scales touching Shuu's white rear, both sticky with Vajramani's moist. The naga could also feel his shaft deep within Shuu's body and as he opened his eyes he could see the small bump his tip caused inside the soft belly, making him in twitch at the erotic sight.

With his hand, he rubbed the top of Shuu's stomach amazed at the feeling of himself so deep inside the human.

"H-how does it feel?" - he asked, still caressing Shuu's belly.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu moans a little, trembling under Vajramani as he felt how his entrance was getting rubbed by the naga's penis. He could feel how Vajramani was pushing his cock against his entrance and bites his bottom lip, letting out a moan when feeling Vajramani starting to push inside of him.

He arches his back a little as he was feeling getting filled up by Vajramani's rather large penis.

Feeling himself twitch around Vajramani's penis, it took him a while to adjust to the new sensation, feeling himself getting stretched. He bites his bottom lip, "it hurts... but strangely, it feels good as well," he looks at Vajramani as he wraps his arms now around the naga.

Looking down as he watches his stomach getting rubbed, just realizing how there was a small bulge forming on his stomach, ~h-he is THAT deep,~ he thought while blushing.

He slowly looks back up at Vajramani, blushing a little with a smile, "it hurts... but it also feels good as well."

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani held the human lovingly in his coils, happy he was being so patient.

"It will feel good in a while, I promise." - the naga replied, willing to wait a while longer until Shuu felt more comfortable.

Eventually, the human's walls stopped fighting the naga's cock so aggressively, and as they felt more tame, Vajramani didn't force a thrust, but moved slowly in a circular motion as if he was trying to find Shuu's favorite spots, namely his prostate as he stretched him further to a more comfortable position.

Being a snake, the naga had an impressive skill moving his hips and waistline, rubbing softly at every bit of Shuu's insides, feeling himself even more moist in the process as he felt the ridges of his penis massaging the human's interior.