Interspecies Harem (Closed to Sayuri86) 18+

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

a5eb0368ca9af66df02f045395677e14.jpg

Name: Shuu Makichi

Height: 5'4"

Type/breed: Human

Likes: sweets, spicy food, animals, cuddles, rainy weather, snowy weather

Dislikes: bad cooking, not getting attention, getting treated like a little kid, humid weather

Description: Shuu is just your average high school student, getting good grades and he wants to do his best in school so he can get the college that he wants to go to. He already has a part time job, helping his sister at a restaurant his parents let them work at. He lives with his best friend since he was going to move out anyway once he was done with high school.

----------------

Shuu was on his way to school, walking with his friend and listen to some music while his friend playing a phone game. Within a few minute walk, seeing a few buses at the front of the school. He was very excited, he was going to go on a field trip to the jungle. He could already see half of the class getting on the bus. He gets on the bus as well with his friend and looks out the window as he watches the other students getting on the bus.

Once all the students and a couple of teachers got on the bus, the bus starts driving in the direction of the jungle they were going too. The ride took about nearly a hour or so until they finally reach the jungle. The teacher instructed everyone to get off the buses while doing a head count to make sure everyone got off the bus.

Shuu watched as the other students were putting on more suitable jungle wear and then head out to explore the jungle. At some point, Shuu was feeling a little adventurous so he went on his own and took pictures of his surroundings. Shuu wasn't paying attention so he accidentally felt himself tripping on a rope, making him gasp as he found himself in a rope trap. "Oh come on... really," he pouts as he moves around in the trap, hoping it would loosen.

Guest Sayuri86

attachment.php?attachmentid=39124&d=1563722718

Name: Vajramani (vajra meaning ?diamond? in hindi)

Height: while standing 189cm (or 6'2); from the top of his head to the tip of his tail he is about 10,6 meters long (almost 350 ft)

Type/breed: blue diamond-back (fictional species); constrictor; non-venomous.

Likes: Peace and quiet; nature; eating fruit; taking care of his partners in every way possible and make them feel loved and wanted; to be left alone most of the time.

Dislikes: Rude and loud people, fighting, invasion of his territory or strangers barging in and bothering his mates, human poachers.

Description: Since young Vajramani was subject to a lot of violence. When still very young, he saw the leader of his group (and surrogate father) being shot to death by poachers while trying to protect the tribe, his mother fled along with most of the disbanded group during, leaving him to his fate, alone and orphaned. Ever since, he was never keen on joining a tribe and kept leading a solitary life well into his adulthood.

As expected, a solitary life had its advantages, but breeding season often became a problem, especially when mates are scarce. Females of his kind were practically non-existent, but every other time a younger male would enter his territory and seduce him for their own intents, leaving him soon after the deed was done.

Eventually, as he matured further, he was chosen by several younger males as their exclusive mate and gathered a harem of his own to provide for and look after in the jungle.

Vajramani rested up an old tree, sturdy enough to uphold his massive body as he waited for something to get caught in the trap he had laid. He wasn't fond of eating meat himself, prefering sweet fruits and fish instead but some of his mates had been longing for something else to eat, and as a good partner, the blue naga decided to indulge them for once.

When he heard the trap finally being triggered, he moved in a lazy stretch and moved along the trees towards his prize. Almost there, he could already see he had caught something of a good size and felt happy to being able to surprise his beloved partners with a juicy dinner that night but as he approached, he felt something else wasn't right.

As one would imagine, the jungle is a very dangerous place and getting caught in the trap was just the start of a bigger problem for the poor boy.

Attracted by the rustling sounds the vegetation made due to Shuu's attempts of release, a hungry leopard had found its way to the struggling meal, which seemed just as served. The feline pounced, only to be intercepted by a huge reptilian tail that was swung in its direction as a sledgehammer.

The leopard was even more furious, but in time, after some vicious attempts to intimidate the big snake hybrid, it thought the meal wouldn't be worth risking death to the monster and left in a rush.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Just as he was squirming in the trap, Shuu jolts as he could hear shuffling and looks around. "A-Are you kidding me?! N-No wa...-," he blinks as he a huge tail swing right in front of him. Shuu watches the leopard leave and sighs with relief, "uh.. thank you for helping me but is it possible you can help me out of here?"

Guest Sayuri86

Once the leopard left, the naga approached the trap. He was huge in frame but moved carefully as he reached the net.

He smelled and tasted the air around carefully, examining it closely but looked at the content with disappointment. That wasn't something he could give his mates to eat!

He didn't talk much but seemed to undestand what the boy was saying, so he cut the net down and removed him from the trap.

Vajramani finally let a sigh of relief nothing bad had happened to the unexpected guest, but as he saw no signs of human presence around, he smiled and decided to take Shuu with him. After all, even if Shuu wasn't food, the naga still had gone through the trouble of catching it, right?

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu looks at different life form and bites the back of his lip, kind of nervous about asking help from a beginning that was clearly not one hundred percent human.

He could see the disappointment in the other's eyes when he saw him in the trap. Shuu looks at the trip, figuring this was more for hunting or something like that.

Shuu watched as the other male cut the net and looks at the male, tilting his head a little as he lets out a breath, "uh.. thank you," is all he can manage to say, just wanted to show how grateful he was at least.

Shuu looks at the male, blinking a couple of times since he wasn't let go and looks at him, "w-wait a minute, where are we going," he mentions in confusion.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani didn't seem bothered by Shuu's questions and still carrying him, he went further and further into the dense jungle, until they reached what seemed a huge snake den. The entrance was a secluded cave-like structure that was actually a tunnel and on the other side, among the luxurious vegetation, there was a group of other nagas, much like Vajramani. For one thing, all seemed to be male, as Shuu could see from their bare chests, and all seemed to be slightly younger than Vajramani.

Some of them wore attractive jewelry and their tails were colorful and most had beautiful patterns and perhaps if not for their tails and pointy ears, they were all quite handsome.

As Vajramani emerged from the tunnel into the den where they rested, the younger nagas left the nests and trees they were lounging on and came over to greet him. The blue naga lovingly nuzzled some of them in response. They used a strange language of hisses and clicks and though incomprehensible to humans, it was easy to tell the younger nagas seemed relieved to see him back home.

"I'm fine, really. It just so happened I had a small surprise along the way." - he said, showing them Shuu, while they reacted in a puzzled surprise.

"What's that?"

"A human hatchling I think..." - Vajramani replied, but some of them got restless with the answer.

"But isn't it dangerous? Maybe you should take it back."

"Don't worry, he isn't armed and I've seen no others around. So he must be lost. I can't take him back, he'd die alone in the jungle."

Vajramani sounded very sure of himself and though some weren't too fond of having a human around, most of the nagas decided to follow Vajramani's example and "adopt" the little one. They went and served him fresh fruit and grilled fish and tried to make him feel welcome, even if they didn't understand his words.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu looks around the forest as he was getting carried by this interesting life form. He was wondering where the other male was taking him. He perks his head up as he could see a group of males that looked like the same as the man that was carrying him, ~they.. are so well built. Just... what are they? They look human but half of their bodies... look like a snake,~ he thought.

He looks at the details on the male's tail and shakes his head a little. As much as he was amazed being around this many guys, he was more worried about what was going to happen.

Shuu watches as all of the other males greet each other and tilts his head to the side as he listen to how they talked together. He looks at the other males and slightly but nervously waves his hand.

One of the nagas leans forward and smells Shuu, tilting his head, "he has... a unique smell."

"So what are you going to do with him Vajramani?"

Shuu looks at the male that still had him squeezed within his tail, knowing his name now as Vajramani. He couldn't believe he went from juust a normal high school student to getting adopted by a bunch of half human, half snake. He was still unsure what they really were. Shuu watched as he was served fruit and grilled fish, deciding he should at least eat something. He looks over at the male that sniffed him was watching him curious like.

"So.... this is what a human looks like?" The curious naga mentions as he could see some rips in the male's fabric that was on his body and slightly tugs at it while looking at Vajramani, "we should get him out of this stupid fabric. I mean.. it already looks ruined."

Guest Sayuri86

"I agree." - Vajramani replied in a natural tone - "As for what to do about him, well, he is definitely not food. But I'm not sure, he just looked like he needed help. He will stay with us for now, so I expect everyone will be nice to him. If other humans come look for him though, I think it will be wise to hand him back as soon and discreetely as possible. I don't want a group of them sniffing around our home."

The blue naga let out a sigh as he laid back and watched the younger ones fawning about the stranger and pampering Shuu. At least he hoped the boy understood none of them meant any harm.

"Now, leave him alone, you don't want to scare him, do you?" - he said lovingly as a parent who supervised his children's play time, and used his tail to take back one of them that was leaning towards Shuu maybe a bit too close for comfort.

Vajramani brought the younger naga closer to him against his chest and the smaller one kissed him in a rather lewd fashion, asking for attention, which Vajramani himself didn't refuse, kissing him back.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu looks down, watching as the being was tugging on his clothes as he holds them, "n-no wait, your going to make it worst," he leans forward, curling up into a slight ball.

The naga looks over at Vajramani and looks at the human as he sniffs him, "hm.. that's for sure. Though I am sure to others... he would be considered food, like that leopard. The naga slowly nods his head, "of course, we will make him ... feel at home as you command." The naga looks at the human and sighs a little, "... even if we get attached to the human? We still got to give him back to them," he slightly pouts since he got attached to things quickly.

"Well we don't want the humans to do stuff to our home.. just to get him back so it would be better to just give him back," one of the older nagas said.

As the slightly younger naga tries his best to take off the human's clothes, he squeaks a little as he was pulled away, "so what should we do about the fabric situation? It doesn't make sense to wear something with holes in it.. right?"

"We should talk, us nagas are mostly naked so we don't need fabric," the older naga mentions.

Shuu looks up and finally learned what this group of beings were, nagas. He didn't know how to deal with this whole situation as he watched the older naga come towards him.

"Sorry about him.. he is one of the younger nagas so he is a bit more ... playful," the older naga says as he examines the fabric the human was wearing.

Shuu slowly nods his head as he watches the naga holding onto his clothes, "are... you going to try and take them off as well?"

The naga shakes his head, "so... what should we address you as human? It would be rather rude just to call you human."

"Oh... uh ... Shuu," he rubs the back of his head.

The older naga slowly nods his head and looks at Vajramani was kissing one of the younger nagas.

Shuu watches the naga from before kissing another naga and looks at the naga next to him, "you guys... seem rather close," he rubs the back of his head. "Why... was I brought here exactly? It wasn't just to get me out of the forest was it?

The older naga shrugs, "I am sure that is half the reason, if there are anymore reason, you should ask Vajramani... but not right. He he rather occupied at the moment," he points to show Shuu Vajramani kissing one of the younger nagas.

Shuu looks and slowly nods his head, "r...right," he rests his chin on his knees, blushing slightly as he cold simply watch.

Guest Sayuri86

Though engaged with the kiss, Vajramani was still aware of the scene unfolding before them, and as he finally broke contact with the younger naga, he let him go and decided to approach them again, his attention apparently attracted when Shuu finally said his name.

"Don't mind about his clothes, he'll get rid of them in due time when he gets used to the weather in the jungle." - he said as he tried to make peace among them - "And you should introduce yourselves as well".

He then placed a hand on his own chest and spoke directly at Shuu.

"I am Vajramani, and this is my family."

One by one, the other nagas revealed their names with a smile. Sita, Bala, Narendra, Shanti and others all told their names to Shuu, hoping to befriend him as well.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

The young naga looks at Vajramani and rubs his chin, slowly nodding his head, "hm.. alright if you say so. You know best," he smiles a little. He didn't understand why he was so interested in seeing the human's body so much. He couldn't help but be curious.

Shuu slowly looks over at the approaching naga, who's name he learned from the more serious naga that didn't seem as playful as the other one that was trying to strip him. Shuu looks as all the nagas suddenly started to introduce eachother one by one, learning the playful naga's name was Sita and the naga that started this by asking his name was name Narendra. He slowly nods his head, "uh.. it's nice to meet you all. I am ... not sure how many of you heard my name but it's Shuu."

"Well you had yourself a pretty long day, I suggest you get some sleep," Narendra mentions as he looks at Sita, "and no that isn't a invitation for you to explore the young human."

"Aw your no fair," Sita pouts a little.

Narendra laughs a little and leans down, "... you know Vajramani always has first dibs," he pokes Sita's forehead.

"Oh! Right right! My bad," Sita sticks his tongue out a little while rubbing the back of his head.

Shuu watches Sita and Narendra, tilting his head as he wondered what they were talking about.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani nodded at Narendra's good idea.

"Yes. Narendra please see everyone is back in their burrows for the night. I will take care of Shuu's accomodations."

The blue naga then built a nest out of moss and palm leaves on the corner of his own burrow if Shuu would care to use it and when it was done he beckoned the human into the large burrow. Once they were both inside, Vajramani coiled up in a resting position. For a moment he looked in silence at the strange creature he brought in.

"I'm sorry for all the commotion from before. They are not used to seeing humans around here. Even the native tribes are a rare sight. Which begs the question... where do you come from?"

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Narendra looks at Vajramani and bows, "of course, I will take care of everyone once night time falls, especially Sita," he smiles a little and laughs slightly.

Sita pouts a little, "hey... I am not that sex driven," he crosses his arms.

Shuu watches Vajramani making a nest, figuring it was probably for him. He crawls onto the nest and watches as Vajramani was getting comfortable as he lets out a soft yawn, holding onto his arms. Shuu slowly looks up at Vajramani and laughs a little, "well... I guess it is the only natural reaction seeing a different species for the first time. Shuu tilts his head and rubs the back of his head, "well.. you probably won't know about it but I live in a town that is a few miles from here, dorming with my best friend. So uh that naga Sita, he won't attack me in my sleep will he," he rubs the back of his head as he was getting himself comfortable.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani shook his head.

"Sita still has some growing up to do, but he won't go against my wishes. If he shows up here tonight, I will be sure to protect you." - the blue naga assured - "Now you should get some sleep, you must be tired."

There was one detail Vajramani apparently forgot to mention, perhaps because it was so natural to him. Usually he rested alone in his burrow, but sometimes one or more of his mates would come over for him to indulge them in pleasure. Usually, there wasn't much talk involved, they would enter, carefully tease Vajramani so he would wake up, and the bigger male would take care of the rest.

That night in particular he should be expecting Narendra. He was perhaps the wisest on the group and at some level he was Vajramani's second in command, but was also not above claiming some sort of reward from the dominant male for his help.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu looks at Vajramani and sighs with slight relieve, nodding his head, "well... that is good to know," he laughs a little, "since... he was all over me before," he blushes a little. "Yeah... your right," he slowly lays his head down and starts closing his eyes as he falls asleep.

Within 30 minutes to an hour, making sure all of the other nagas were asleep, especially Sita, Narendra makes his way to Vajramani's burrow. He looks over at Shuu, already fast asleep, "looks like it didn't take him long to sleep," he whispered, trying not to wake up the rather young human as he goes curling up around Vajramani, slightly spooning him as he rubs his cheek against Vajramani's.

Guest Sayuri86

"I know." - said Vajramani, gazing lovingly at Shuu on his own nest - "And he has every right to. He must have had a very violent day."

Then he turned to face Narendra instead.

"As for you, I knew you'd come tonight. You've done a wonderful job looking after them while I was away." - he smiled, nipping painlessly at his mate's neck and collarbone as a means to distarct him from how he was wrapping his tail around Narendra's, plaiting them together as foreplay and grinding their bellies together for a bit as he climbed on top of him.

Vajramani's member was already visible emerging from the small pouch below his waistline, hard and dripping with moisture. He thought Narendra's needed a bit more coaxing and licked his mate's pouch several times at the base, in an atempt to persuade the other's penis to come out as well.

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Shuu smiles a little as he turns on his other side, facing away from Vajramani and was curled up.

Narendra looks at Vajramani and smiles, "of course, I wouldn't have kept you by yourself tonight." He rubs the back of his head, "of course, I do my best to keep the peace, since we now have a pretty unknown species with us currently. Narendra bites his bottom lip, slightly tightens his hold on Vajramani's tail and holds onto Vajramani while watching him go onto.

Narendra looks down, seeing that Vajramani was already hard as he smiles, "looks like your already so hard." He looks down and watches as he was getting licked, moaning softly as he watches his penis starting to get erected.

• 6 months later...
Guest Sayuri86

"So do you." - Vajramani replied with a grin as he ran his fingers along Narendra's length and brushed of the tip with his thumb - "Don't tell me you are this hot and bothered because there's a human sleeping near us now." - he joked, trying to tease his mate, yet his voice was warm and alluring. To a trained human ear, it would unmistakably sound like a courting male's hiss.

"Or did you come to see me just because you were just as curious about him as the young ones but were still unwilling to admit that childish curiosity?"

And having said that, the blue male licked Narendra a bit further down, trying to expose a small slit between his belly scales and taste for Narendra's arousal.

@YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Narendra bites his bottom lip as he watches Vajramani's finger, letting out a soft moan. He glances at Vajramani and chuckles a little, shrugging his shoulder, "I mean... he is rather cute and I can't help but think of his reaction of he woke up and saw us doing this."

Narendra glances over at Shuu and laughs a little, "well.. I am curious but not as curious as the other young nagas." He then looks at Vajramani, "but in true honestly, I just wanted to keep you company tonight," he smiles a little. His tail swishes side to side while he watches Vajramani, letting out a soft moan and slowly reaches down, holding onto Vajramani's head.

Guest Sayuri86

"Good."

Vajramani's response was instinctively short for he was a lot more concentrated in his mate's taste now. He licked Narendra for a while, in an attempt to make him relax and clearly looking for a chance to penetrate him as he was tightening the grip between their tails.

To be honest, he thought of the act of mating and satisfiying his partners was such a natural part of Vajramani's life that he never stopped to think what Shuu's reaction would be. Vajramani had made peace with that ever since Narendra called his attention to that fact, and he wouldn't let it affect his actions or performance in the least.

For him, it was as simple as having one of his mates laying beside him while showing their belly in a gesture of submission and it would be invitation enough to the gentle giant.

In time, he repositioned himself atop of Narendra and kissed him lovingly as he pressed on and entered him.

@YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Narendra chuckles a little with Vajramani's reply being so short but he knew it was mostly because he was focusing on him. He closes his eyes, enjoying feeling Vajramani's tongue as he rests back within the nest. He slightly opens his eyes as he felt Vajramani's tail tightening around his tail.

As the penetration process was starting, Narendra was now focusing more on Vajramani without paying any attention to the sleeping male that was just a few inches away. He was at the point of just forgetting Shuu was sleeping there since he wanted to pay more attention to mating with Vajramani.

Narendra watches as Vajramani got on top of him and then kisses him as well, feeling Vajramani entering him and lets out a soft moan within the kiss, slowly wrapping his arms around Vajramani. "M-Mmm yeah, let me feel you deep inside me," Narendra pulls slightly away from the kiss and licks Vajramani's cheek.

Guest Sayuri86

Granting Narendra such heartfelt wish was nothing short of a pleasure for the bigger male, and with a more intense thrust since the smooth entry of his tip, Vajramani was deeply embedded in Narendra's insides. His member, soaking wet in his natural fluid now mixed in with his mate's own warm moist had allowed him to glide painlessly through Narendra from that one move alone, and it was undeniable proof both snakes were willing and ready to mate.

For someone with such a massive body, Vajramani could still be quite graceful as he undulated his hips against Narendra in a lewd yet loving dance, making him pliable and meek to his touch by nipping gently at Narendra's neck and shoulders and keeping a firm grip with his tail on him to ensure he wouldn't try to escape the pleasure, while hissing tenderly to keep him calm.

@YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

As he felt Vajramani thrust every inch inside of him, Narendra bites his bottom lip and lets out a slight groan like moan. "It's... so deep in me, feels so amazing," he looks at Vajramani while holding onto the much larger male with a smile. He holds onto Vajramani as he was moving his hips, enjoying feeling how deep Vajramani was inside of him and couldn't help but let out much louder moans.

Narendra flinches a bit as his neck and shoulders were being nibbled on, holding onto Vajramani. He arches into the other male while he moans, feeling his member rubbing against Vajramani's stomach and releasing some pre-cum.

Shifting in his sleep, Shuu slowly opens his eyes and glances down, forgetting he wasn't in his bed. He lets out a soft sigh, getting rather thirsty but suddenly noticed slippery sounds and moans from right next to him. Shuu covers his mouth while slightly blushing, ~is... that Vajramani really mating one of the other nagas,~ he thought. He didn't want to look but he was curious how two nagas mated so he closes his eyes, slowly turning on his other side and then opens his eyes a bit, hoping not to be noticed but just in case, he placed his arm a bit on his head to cover his eyes.

Guest Sayuri86

Fully connected to Narendra, Vajramani sighed in pleasure at such beauty, and gently held his mate's member, enjoying his precum running through his fingers in a couple of substantial drops. When he was so close to his mates, especially Narendra with whom he had the longest relationship still, everything else meant nothing to the big diamond-back. He obviously forgot all about Shuu's presence and all of his reactions to his and Narendra's act of love were as pure and unbridled as they could ever be.

He holds Narendra as he arches and lets out a pleasurable moan himself before laying a long lick over his mate's beautifully exposed chest. Vajramani usually didn't talk much during sex but that didn't mean he wasn't expressive, especially in the way he moved as his pulse raised and how his brow twitched as the remaining of his body tensed amidst the progressive passion of their dance.

Both creatures' tails were strongly entangled, still rubbing and caressing each other occasionally as extra stimuli for their act of love, making each other's body all the more inviting to a prolonged embrace.

@YaoiFanGirlBritty

Guest YaoiFanGirlBritty

Narendra glances down as he felt Vajramani held onto his member and looks into Vajramani's eyes with full of lust, looking down slowly and hisses slightly, "I guess... I am getting close... sadly." He was ready to cum but in a way, he didn't want this to end. He enjoyed feeling connected to Vajramani.

Shuu continues watching Narendra and Vajramani making love. He could tell how much they were into it to not even notice that he was watching. He looks down and blushes, seeing he was starting to get hard, ~ugh... why now,~ he thought with a pout.

Narendra lets out a soft gasp as he felt Vajramani's suddenly arched position, feeling how deep the male was inside of him as he continues to let out his pleasured groans, slightly riding Vajramani's member, "I ... want to feel you fill me up completely," he leans down and licks Vajramani's cheek.

Holding Vajramani close as he continues moving his hips against Vajramani, "I'm... getting close but I want us to cum together," he glances at Vajramani with a smile.