azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

The Scent of Lust w/Ms.Flair +18 PRIVATE

Ms.Flair's Character
    The Twins
    Spoiler:  

Azuneko's Character
    Spoiler:  

It was the beginning of the new semester and Ichi was finally going to start his studies. He had enrolled in Minx Academy last winter but due to his family suddenly moving he couldn't start then. It was mid fall and his life as a college student was about to begin. He arrived several hours early since he wanted the chance to settle his things in his dorm room before exploring the campus grounds. It was his parents idea for him to stay in the dorms since his father's job often had them moving from place to place. He stretched his arms into the air before looking over the map of the campus grounds that was sent to his email prior to his arrival. "So the dorms are that way. This place his a lot bigger than I imagined. I could get lost if I'm not careful." he says to himself as he walked around. There weren't many students around due to this being the last day of summer vacation. Thus classes would begin the following day. He was kind of glad he managed to enter at such an easy time of year.
    (Minx Academy)
    Spoiler:  

As he arrived at the dorms; he came face to face with the dorm adviser. "Hello. My name is Ichi Murakumo. I will be starting my freshman semester here." he said with a polite bow of his head. "No need to be so formal. My name is Kai. I am a senior and the dorm adviser here. If there is anything you need to know don't hesitate to ask." he says before looking over his clipboard. "Ah yes your things arrived early so I put them in the room you'll be in. Keep in mind its a shared space so be kind to your roommates. Its on the third floor at the end of the hall." Kai said as Ichi nods. He makes his way to the elevator and heads up. He wonders what his roommate will be like. Somehow he was suddenly feeling a little nervous. The elevator stops and he exits. Walking down the hall he soon arrives at the end and lightly knocks on the door. He waits to see if someone would open it up or not.
    (inside dorm room)
    Spoiler:  

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory
    Shiki Okumura Rin Sebastian & Cloud

Re: The Scent of Lust w/Ms.Flair +18 PRIVATE

Inside of the dorm room, there was set of twins who were just lounging around that day. They had decided to come back to the dorms early, and they had got notice that they would get a roommate. The other room was room was empty since the twins shared one bedroom, like they had all of their lives. Aaron was laying on the couch, as he watched his brother who was in kitchen making food for everyone.

When their knock at the door, Aaron slowly got up with stretching his body out. "That must be our new roommate, brother. I shall go answer the door," Aaron said moving to go answer the door room door. Opening it up, he leaned against the door frame before he waved to the guy. "Well hello, I am Aaron. You will be rooming with me and my twin brother, Jules," Aaron said stepping away from him and out of the way.

Jules spotted the new roommate, as he moved to use magic to open one of the cupboards with his magic. "Hello there. I was just making some food, and there is sure enough for you to join us," Jules said taking the bowls down for everyone and utensils.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Ichi looks up a bit at the male who opened up the door. "Oh uh hello there." he says finding him to be just as kind as the dorm adviser. He took a few steps in before hearing another voice. 'Twins...!? Wait I could have sworn the rule here said only two to a room.. then where will I be sleeping..' he thinks to himself as he tried not to let himself get too worked up. "Hello uh... my name is Ichi Murakumo. It's a pleasure to meet you both. I look forward to being roommates. Though I do have one question. How does the sleeping arrangements work with three of us?" he asked as he couldn't shake the idea of sleeping beside someone he didn't know. His gaze shifts towards the kitchen as he noticed the male was using magic like it was second nature. 'Guess it's not against the rules...' he thinks to himself as he wonders about his things as well.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

When the question was asked, they looked at each other before they both laughed together. It was Jules who had answered, "We share a room together so that's why we bypass the rules together," Jules said with a nod before serving up the meals as there was three bowls out there now. Aaron took the first bowl of food, before moving to sit down somewhere as he ate from it.
    "You gotta try this food. My brother is better cook then I am,"
    Aaron mentioned. "I hope you enjoy your time here in the dorm room. We will try to make it comfortable and friendly for you," Aaron had said after before taking another bite of the food.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Ichi was confused but just nods his head. This was college so the rules must be limited to some extent. Otherwise he wouldn't have to room with twins like this. He gave a faint smile at the mention of food. He honestly wasn't all that hungry but he didn't wish to be rude. After all he knew all too well how important first impressions are. "Oh thank you very much. If its alright with you both I'll eat in my room for now. I want to unpack my things before classes start up." he said as he takes one of the bowls and heads towards the obvious vacant room. Once inside he noticed his boxes all stacked up. He looked around the room as it was more spacious than his room back home. Ichi sat upon the floor as he tried a bite of the food that was prepared by Jules. To his surprise it was tasty even if it was something he usually didn't eat. 'These two are oddly too friendly but I guess it's not a bad thing..' he thinks as he eats before unboxing his things.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

The twins nodded, watching him go to his own room. Once they were alone together, as Aaron moved to clean up his dish before he moved to sit down on the couch. On the couch now, Jules had moved sit on his brother lap before he moved to hug him. Hugging him there, before they separated from each other.

Aaron was one to pick up the weird scent, before shaking it off. "Oh brother. I thought I smelled something off, something sweeter then you can be brother," Aaron mentioned.
    Jules laughed a little, moving to take his own phone out. "You are weird to say that. Please don't scare that guy off," Jules said to him.
    Aaron laughed a little, "I wont scare anyone off..."Aaron mumbled with a roll of his eyes.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

After finishing the meal, Ichi set the bowl aside. He then began opening one box after another. He efficiently placed all his things away neatly. "Ah perfect! I feel a little warm after all that. Maybe I should shower before bed." he says to himself as he grabbed a towel and his soaps. Poking his head out his room he could see the twins on the sofa. Ichi wasn't one to easily socialize with new faces. It took a while before he easily warmed up to others. Thus he wanted to avoid awkward situations as much as possible. Especially if he would be their roommate for his entire college years. He quietly tiptoed out the room to head toward the bathroom. He was making sure he was going unnoticed as much as possible.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

The twins had turned on the tv, and were watching tv from the couch. The twins had noticed how he was trying to sneak away, as it was Jules who brought it up. "Hey Ichi. You going for a shower or something? You must be exhausted," Jules made a comment. "We should make a welcome night like a little movie night.." Jules said to other.
    "Sounds like a good idea brother. We should all hang out together, unless you rather not," Aaron said, now both brothers were interested.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    azuneko Inventory
    Shiki Uta Japan Urara

Ichi stopped in his tracks as he glanced over his shoulder. He wonders how they managed to notice him while being so quiet. "Oh well I just thought I'd take a shower is all. I mean I traveled to get here so...." his voice trailed off a little before he looked back at them. 'Is it just me being new here or are they always this friendly..' he thinks to himself a little. "I guess one movie couldn't hurt. I will join you both in a moment." Ichi sais before entering the bathroom. This was turning out to be a not so simple experience for him at all.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Ms.Flair Inventory

"Oh yeah, that would be tiring," Aaron mentioned with a shrug of his shoulders. Jules seemed pretty happy with that, as he had a bigger smile on his face. "Go ahead, we set everything up for this little movie night," Jules said moving to set up the movie night getting some popcorn popped while his brother was bringing up the movies they had on the laptop.

Jules had realized something, as he let out a curse. "Brother I think I forgot my stuff before," Jules had mentioned, where his red face was now showing.

In the bathroom, it was pretty clean but there was something more naughty inside of the bathroom which was in one of the drawers. Jules had forgotten to put away one of his toys that he used

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles