Cold Blood - Warm Hearts (Sayuri86 x hal7283, 18+ Private)

Guest hal7283

Guest Sayuri86

"I'm looking for the sunrise grass." - Vajramani confessed as he sat down in his coils before Ezra.

"I have looked everywhere and don't know what else to do. I can't eat nor sleep properly not until I can find it and bring it back."

The naga sounded as if he was in distress.

"All I know is that is very rare and I have been looking for it in the past three months, covering the forest area all the way from the fire mountains' foot. Even if you're an herbalist... your guess on the location should be as good as mine." - he said, seemingly losing hope.

Guest hal7283

"Sunrise grass? But that's quite deadly " Despite how nice the name sounded, the Sunrise Grass got the name from its deadly effect, as whoever ingested the grass would only live till the next sunrise. However if you proces the grass properly and mixed it up with several other herbs and ingredients, it could be used to treat a very rare illness.

"Let me guess... Your mate has got the 'Slumber' huh? That's really unlucky..." Ezra explained: "Whoever told you to get the grass knows his medicine well... Though he probably wasn't aware that the only patch of Sunrise Grass was brunt down in a forest fire years ago. That's why you couldn't find any."

Ezra paused a moment to observe Vajramani's reaction to the bad news. He felt like after everything nthe Naga has done, he deserved a little payback. But he soon felt guilty barring how distressed he was. Ezra quickly added: "But luckily for you, I managed to save a pot before they were all gone. It's at my house back in town. I can show you the way."

Guest Sayuri86

At first, Vajramani was mortified by the news as if his heart had skipped a beat, but that turned to eagerness when he heard Ezra still had samples of the plant. He raised on his tail, towering over the boy looking quite menacing.

"Where is it? Give it to me!" - he demanded.

But then he realized that wasn't the right way to get something from someone, especially when one is in dire need of whatever it is.

"I mean... can I have some of it?" - he asked, lowering his tone and posture immediately, in an attempt to look polite.

Guest hal7283

"Of course you can. I mean... Why else would I tell you about it?" Ezra said nervously as he was a little scared by Vajramani's menacing posture, thankfully the Naga changed his attitude quickly.

Ezra paused for a moment and thought about his house, which was located near the outskirts of the town since when his mother decided to settle here so she could wait for her husband, the townsmen weren't exactly welcoming to newcomers, so she only managed to get that piece of land which was far away from the town center, obviously overcharged for it too. She had to build the house on her own with barely any help, while still caring for a newborn child. It was the place where Ezra grew up, where his mother died, it was the place where despite everything Ezra still consider as his home. But after what happened recently with him being sacrificed and all, Ezra doubt be could ever return to his home even if the townem let him. This could very well be the last time be would ever see home again.

After thinking things through Ezra said: "I will show you where it is but in exchange... Could you help me take a few things from the house? Some personal belongings that I left behind. I can't exactly carry them all myself, especially in this condition..."

Guest Sayuri86

"It's only fair I would help you." - the naga agreed - "We should wait for nightime when it's easier to hide and there are less humans moving around. Since you can't go back it means we will only have one chance. Now tell me, what do you need for me to bring back to you?"

Guest hal7283

"Sure. We'll head out after dark." Ezra nodded. He then began to list the things he wanted Vajramani to take with him, including a travel bag which he'd prepared long ago just in case something like this could happen, a couple of books, and of course the pot of Sunrise Grass. He explained the location of his house and where those things were located, then waited patiently for the sun to go down.

Hours latter the sky went dark, and Ezra made Vajramani carry him to the outskirt of the town. From between the foliage he looked at the house from afar and was relieved to see that it was just the way he left it, as he worried that the townsmen might have looted the place or worse, torn the whole place down already. He gave Vajramani a nudge and said: "You go ahead and take everything, I'll wait here."

As the Naga went ahead, Ezra looked on from afar knowing that this could be the last time he ever get to see his home since he was a baby. The good, the bad, everything that he'd ever known was stuffed in that humble little house. He thought he could leave that behind, that's why he had travel bag prepared in the first place. For many times he thought he was ready to leave, but every time something came up and stopped him, whether it was a new patient, or the herbs in his garden require harvesting.... But in truth, those were but excuses he made. Ezra found himself taking a step forward, and another, then another, despite the pain from his rear still bothering him he ran towards his house crying. He didn't want to go, that was his home! Why should he leave because those ass holes in the town?!

But suddenly Ezra heard someone yelling from behind. He turned around and saw several familiar faces starring at him. Ezra recognized them to be the trouble makers of the town lead by a thug named Bala, who was one of the people who tried to rape Ezra in the past. Luckily he managed to fight him off by tossing a bottle of acidic tree fluid to his face, leaving rather nasty scar.

"You... you're supposed to be dead!" One of the goons yelled.

"It's a ghost... he must be a ghost! He came back to haunt us!" the other cried.

"Shut up you idiot! He's no ghost, look at his legs!" Bala said with a threatening smile: "I was worried that I never get to repay you for this." He pointed at his burnt face and said: "Get him!"

Ezra tried to run towards the house but in his weakened state he was quickly overtaken by the goons who knocked him over and carried him to Bala. "Let me go you bastards!" Ezra cried as he tried to struggle, but he was soon met with a kick in the stomach. The thug took out a knife and easily torn the rope Ezra had in shreds. They laughed menacingly as Bala held the knife to Ezra's face: "Now where should I begin? Should I slice your pretty face? Or cut one of your nipple off? I know!" He moved the knife towards Ezra's groin and said: "I've always thought you too pretty to be a guy, let me fix that for ya!"

Ezra's body trembled in horror as he imagined what was about to happen to him. In desperation he cried: "VAJRAMANI! HELP!"

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani was almost done collecting everything Ezra had asked when he heard his screams calling for help. He quickly grabbed some samples of the plant he saved for last and headed towards the commotion.

He was not pleased with what he saw. Despite his appearence, Vajramani was known among his kind to despise violence. Luckily for him, most of the time his size and strenght alone were enough to discourage any rivals to fight him for his mates and most humans wouldn't want to have anything to do with him either.

But this time, the blue naga just couldn't avoid his own anger.

"Take those flea-bitten hands off that boy." - he hissed as a menacing warning as he slithered towards the group.

Guest hal7283

The group of thugs looked up when they heard the sound of something approaching, and to their horror, they saw the menacing figure of the Naga getting close fast and starring at them furiously. "It's the forest god! Run for your lives!" One of the goons said as he released Ezra and stumbled away, and his fear seemed to have a contagious effect. In no time all of them were gone, screaming and crying frantically as they rushed towards the center of the town calling for help.

Freed from Bala and his lackeys, Ezra struggled to get up and grabbed what's left of the robe to cover his body. He looked at the direction where those men escaped and sighed. Given the circumstances Ezra seemed pretty calm and he looked up at Naga with a weak smile: "Thank you Vajramani." The threat of being raped wasn't something that one should get used to, but for Ezra he had his fair share of experience in the past so he wasn't too shaken, not to mention the fact that he'd already been raped by someone far scarier than those ordinary thugs. He looked at the stuff Vajramani had recovered for him and said: "Looks like you've got everything I've asked for. Now let's get out of there before the townsmen came with torches and pitchforks."