Cold Blood - Warm Hearts (Sayuri86 x hal7283, 18+ Private)

Guest hal7283

Guest hal7283

yfxkjFs.jpg

Name: Ezra Uzun

Height: 175cm (or 5'7)

Likes: Music, singing, flowers, herbs, mixing medicine, animals

Dislikes: Rude and loud people, invasion of his personal space, nobility.

Description: Ezra was born in a tent in the middle of nowhere when his parents were travelling from town to town, city to city selling herbs and medicine. Even though Ezra came sooner than expected, being expert in medicine his parents were prepared for such an occasion and handled the birth pretty well. But they were not prepared for what happened next. After resting a few days they continued their travel but the moment they stepped into the next town, a band of soldiers showed up and conscripted his father to join a war against some foreign country they've not even heard of, leaving Ezra's mother alone with her newborn child.

Hoping that her husband may one day return from the war, Ezra's mother decided to abandon her traveling practice and decided to set up shop at the town. While the townsmen weren't exactly welcoming towards them, her knowledge in medicine proved useful enough to make them tolerate the mother and son. Alas, Ezra's father never returned, and his mother died when Ezra was 13. Thankfully he'd inherited all of his mother's knowledge, took over her business and for a while everything seemed okay, that's until Ezra grew up and people realized just how handsome Ezra looked, beautiful even. With his silky blond hair, pale smooth skin and sapphire blue eyes Ezra soon became the target of desire.

Throughout the years he rejected quite a lot of advances from both men and women, and even had to fight off several rape attempts. Unsurprisingly the townsmen not only didn't sympathize with Ezra but actually blamed him for seducing those men in the first place. Desire turned into frustration, jealousy turned into resentment, and eventually all turned into hatred. It would only take a spark to light the fire in the townsmen's heart, and unfortunately for Ezra, that spark came.

Ezra groaned painfully as he woke up with a terrible headache. He tried his best to remember just why was he in such a miserable state, and as the headache subsided and his memories return, he let out a heavy sigh realizing that his trouble making face had finally doomed him. It all started years ago when he rejected one of the townsman?s confession of love, which proved to be only the first among the many to come. Dozens of rejected confessions and a couple of failed rape attempts latter, Ezra had become essentially an outcast in the town, not that he was ever truly a part of it.

Ezra was considering leaving town when a group of monks showed up in the town. Apparently the time has come to offer a sacrifice to the forest god, and the offering must be the most beautiful individual in the town. Unsurprisingly the town ?volunteered? Ezra for the job. He remembered the townsman kicking down his door and dragged him out to the monks, who after stripping him naked in public and examined him like cattle tied him up and took him into the woods. Obviously he struggled with all the strength he got but all he achieved was earning a few kicks and a knock in the head which he passed out from.

With his memory sorted Ezra looked around and found himself in the middle of the forest wearing some sort of ceremonial robe and being tied against a tree. He tried to struggle against the rope but was in vain. Eventually he gave up and lowered his head in defeat. "I wonder what's gonna eat me?" Ezra muttered in self ridicule: "Wolves? Bears? Whatever it is just come and get it over with...?"

Guest Sayuri86

attachment.php?attachmentid=39124&d=1563722718

Name: Vajramani (vajra meaning ?diamond? in hindi)

Height: while standing 189cm (or 6'2); from the top of his head to the tip of his tail he is about 10,6 meters long (almost 350 ft)

Type/breed: blue diamond-back (fictional species); constrictor; non-venomous.

Likes: Peace and quiet; nature; eating fruit; taking care of his partners in every way possible and make them feel loved and wanted; to be left alone most of the time.

Dislikes: Rude and loud people, fighting, invasion of his territory or strangers barging in and bothering his mates, human poachers.

Description: Since young Vajramani was subject to a lot of violence. His mother wasn?t too fond of him,and one day she was so fed up with having a hatchling on tow that she tried to eat him, causing Vajramani to escape and starting to live on his own ever since. Because of that particular incident, he was never keen on joining a tribe and kept leading a solitary life well into his adulthood.

As expected, a solitary life had its advantages, but breeding season often became a problem, especially when mates are scarce. Females of his kind were practically non-existent, but every other time a younger male would enter his territory and seduce him for their own intents, leaving him soon after the deed was done.

For a few years now, Vajramani has settled in a jungle close to a human village. A shy creature, and unsure of what they could do to him, he never got too close to the settlement and was barely ever seen by the villagers that venture out to the forest in search of resources.

Despite of never having taken any violent action towards these humans, they could see what he was able to do, as Vajramani?s tail was strong enough to break down a medium-sized tree and he would sometimes leave a trail of destruction, unable to cope with the aggressive tendencies the breeding males of his species displayed in certain times of the year.

Afraid these behaviours would someday be directed towards them as they also took goods from the forest, such as wood, fruit and game, the villagers decided to offer sacrifices in order to protect themselves from the egregious beast that hid itself in the jungle.

Suddenly a rustling noise could be heard through the leaves as something was approaching the clearing, something big. Vajramani carefully surveyed the area before he let himself emerge from the dense foliage and be seen. What an odd choice for an offering this time, he thought. For one thing, it moved and was alive. Not only that, it looked terrified.

Still wary, the naga approached the gift with caution, still acting very suspicious of the tied down being on the ground. Vajramani tasted and sniffed the air around until he was sure there were no more humans around. He slithered carefully around the boy, smelling him and hissing as he moved as if he was trying to impose silence on the sacrifice's part. Sometimes, he would discreetly touch, press or skim his huge tail against the treat's body in order to provoke a reaction. It still frustrated and puzzled him why humans would leave a hatchling of their own there in the usual place for sacrifices where in the past they left fruit, flowers and dead meat.

He had to admit, the stress of a lonely breeding season had proved too much for him last time and the villagers might have caught sight of that.

It might just be as well. An odd offering, but surely something good could come out of the two-legged creature?s generosity, he thought. Generosity? Or was it? For one thing the boy didn?t seem to be there by his own free will.

It was simple, if the next day the humans came and saw the sacrificial altar empty, they would believe the naga had accepted the offering and wouldn?t be bothering Vajramani for a while longer. Maybe he could ?adopt the little one? for a while and see what he could do.

So, with that being decided, he took the boy on his arms and slithered back deep into the jungle, back to his den.

Vajramani didn?t know a whole lot about humans, but this one at least didn?t smell all that bad or dangerous, and he didn?t seem to be armed, so the naga placed him down on the ground carefully and went out for some palm leaves and other materials so he could build a new nest for the new arrival. He then laid Ezra there, and used his razor-sharp teeth to cut through the ropes that bound and gagged him.

Guest hal7283

Ezra raised his head when suddenly he heard something approaching through the woods, and judging by the sound it made, must be rather large. Even though just a moment ago Ezra felt like giving up, he felt like ending it all and just become the food of some wild animal, once the reality kicked in he found himself afraid. No, didn't want to give up. He didn't want to be eaten. He want to live, he want to get out of this godforsaken place, away from those ungrateful townsmen and live a good life! He began to struggle against the ropes once more and groaned desperately.

But what little was left of his courage or hope turned into despair when the thing finally emerged from the foilage. It was no ordinary beast, but rather a monstrosity, half man, half snake, with purple skin and blue scales, even horns on its head! In truth it was quite a beautiful, majestic creature, and if Ezra was in a calmer state if mind he might have noticed the lack if malice in those eyes. But in his current state the only thought in his mind was that he was going to die right now.

Right..... Now...?

Alright so the monster was carrying him away so maybe not at the immediate moment, but he's defiantly going to die soon. Maybe once the monster took him to his lair? And just as Ezra expected he was put into what was certainly the monsteras nest. So now he was going to die..... But then the monster suddenly left for some reason and then soon returned with what seemed to be some leaves. Okay so the monster went to get some vegetables to go with him, which meant that he was omnivore? That's interesting. In any case Ezra thought he must be dying in any moment now, especially when the monster showed its fangs while getting closer to him. But the pain never come, and before he even realized Ezra was freed from his restraints. Rubbing the bruises left by the ropes he looked up at the creature cautiously and asked: "You are... not going to eat me?"

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani lifted an eyebrow to that question. He did understand human speech but wasn’t exactly proficient with it, which explained his silence most of the time. His hissing and clicking sounded a lot more natural to him.

“Should I? You didn’t exactly show up here by your own means, did you?”

The human did smell good but not really as food… as something else perhaps, he just hadn’t figured out what.

The naga shook his head as if wanting to dismiss his current train of thought.

“No. I don’t usually eat meat.” - he said just before opening a small box he made out of wood, similar to those that contain medicine.

He quickly wrapped the tip of his tail around Ezra’s lower leg to prevent his escape and spoke in a tone that he expected would prevent resistance.

“Now be still.”

The box he was holding contained a medicinal balm he proceded to rub on Ezra’s wrist because of the rope burns. It was a rudimentary recipe, no doubt, but it was able to bring some relief.

“For those villagers to think I would eat something like this… what were they thinking?” - he mumbled just before he lifted his golden eyes towards Ezra - “Or better said… what have you done?”

Guest hal7283

"I... I'd prefer it if you don't..." Ezra said cautiously as he observed the being in front of him, and somehow it didn't seem as scary as before. That was likely due to the gentle tone of his voice and the overall friendly air around the creature. The fact that the half snake, half human said that he don't usually eat meat certainly helped, but the wording made Ezra slightly worried. After all he did say "usually", which meant that he does eat meat from time to time, and Ezra couldn't help but suspect he could very well be here for that special occasion.

Suddenly a familiar smell came up Ezra's nostrils. Being somewhat of an expert when it comes to herbs and medicine he quickly recognized the scent to be from a certain herb which was often used to treat flesh wounds, and he was amazed to see the creature taking out a medicine box and started to treat his rope bruises. While the cold touch of the snake's tail around his leg was a little bit creepy, he suppressed his fears and remained as calm as he could, and felt grateful for the kindness the creature was showing him. That being said, Ezra wasn't able to let all of his guard down, for one thing, the creature looked strong enough to break him in two with his bare hands, and there was also something else, something he couldn't quite spell out that made him felt vulnerable.

"I didn't do anything.... well... that won't be completely true..." Ezra answered: "I pissed off a lot of people by rejecting their confessions... so when a bunch of monks showed up and demanded a sacrifice to the forest god, guess who the townsmen 'volunteered'? Speaking of which.... I suppose you're the.... forest god? What are you going to do with me?"

Guest Sayuri86

"To be honest I should be returning you right this instant. I don’t want any criminals around my territory." - Vajramani replied in a stern tone.

The naga was getting anxious deep inside, but he didn't exactly understand why. Then he thought his words through. If they offered him the boy as a sacrifice, they either treasured him or wanted to dispose of him at all costs, and by the way Ezra expressed himself the second option was the one that seemed more likely.

His expression softened, he knew what was it like being abandoned in an inhospitable environment without a home, especially in the jungle where threats hid in every corner. Vajramani was lucky. He disliked fighting but his size and menacing appearance were enough to dissuade many beasts of attacking him. An interesting turnout for someone whose diet consisted mainly of fruit and fish. But Ezra has a human, a fragile human that had no fangs nor claws to defend himself. He wouldn’t last two minutes alone in the forest, Vajramani thought.

That thought might have sounded as typical naga arrogance if said out loud but in Vajramani's mind something else echoed in his mind instead - "He needs me." - he thought.

He let out a sigh and shook his head in defeat.

"Very well, you may stay until I find a suitable place to drop you off with your kind, where you belong."

And belong with humans he did. Vajramani still wasn't aware of it but the effects of his reclusive lifestyle would prove to be more devastating to the boy than they ever imagined. Truth was it had already been almost three years ever since he saw anything that resembled a possible mate, and it was taking its toll on him as a breeding male.

"If you’d like to freshen up I'll take you to the river nearby and of course I will get you something to eat."

Guest hal7283

Ezra looked at Vajramani worriedly when he mentioned returning him to the town. Honestly after what happened he doubt he'd be welcomed back. If anything he'd been seen as a bad omen or some evil spirit, and end up being burnt alive or something. Thankfully the man-snake seemed to have changed his mind and was relieved to hear that he'd take him to somewhere else. "Thank you I'd love to clean up a bit..." Ezra said as he got up and brushed some dirt off the robe and asked: "How should I address you? Sorry but I've never talked to a forest god before... Oh and I'm Ezra by the way, Ezra Uzun."

Shortly after they arrived at the river, Ezra took the robe off and walked into the water. He looked down at his body and saw the dirt and bruises he got when they stripped him naked to examine him. Now come to think of it, who were those creepy monks? Sure they've offered sacrifices to the forest before but it wasn't until those monks showed up that they offered a human. He'd never seen those them before and yet the townsmen followed their orders to the letter. Even now it gave Ezra chills when he remembered how cold those monks' eyes were when looking at him. He was so deep in thought that Ezra didn't notice the gaze he was getting from Vajramani.

Guest Sayuri86

"I am not a god. That’s some silly story your peers made up because they’re afraid of me. I don’t want to kill any of you, I never did." - he replied, sounding frustrated - "But I don’t want them to kill me or destroy my home and territory. If it makes them feel better to bring me flowers and things to eat, so be it, but that doesn’t buy anyone their lives in the jungle nor forgiveness for their actions. That’s enough talk now, climb on my back, I will take you to the river. You can call me Vajramani, by the way." - he said that last sentence nonchalantly compared to his outburst from before.

The ground was full of twigs, dead vines and other plants that made it hard for humans to travel on without the proper footwear, but Vajramani seemed to navigate through it swiftly and with ease. If he really wanted to lose the legged nuisance in the forest that would be child’s play, but he wouldn't.

The naga chewed on these thoughts for a while as he coiled up by the river bank to rest, waiting for Ezra to be finished cleaning. At first, he made no intention of looking at him, but either his instinct or his curiosity took the best of him. It would be a mere supervising glance, one never knew if the river current was too strong during that particular moon. With the water level covering him up to his waist, Ezra could pass by a young male naga too, no one could tell the difference. Vajramani certainly wouldn't, and for a moment he thought how much he would desire him if they were the same kind. Instead of the river current, however, the naga noticed something else was acting out.

A small portion of the scales covering his lower abdomen displayed a slight swelling from underneath and the top of the pouch-like structure below his belly was wet with a translucid fluid. Those scales relaxed a bit and as he looked Vajramani could see the tip of his penis emerging from inside.

"It must be that boy." - he complained to himself, rubbing some of the moist out of the tip with his thumb. Sure mating season would be back soon but contact with a possible partner and his scent must have triggered his instincts a bit sooner. It was more than a shame. It was a complication, he thought.

Luckily, his coils kept what was going on below his waist concealed out of Ezra's eyes, and when he came back from the water, Vajramani was happy his arousal had subsided enough not to be noticeable.

For an uncooth monster, Vajramani kept a well-furnished and varied pantry, and back in the den he prepared some fish to be grilled on the fire and presented Ezra with a basket filled with ripe papayas, bananas, mangoes, avocados and dragon fruits.

"Eat as much as you like." - he offered.

Guest hal7283

"Vajramani... huh..? Nice to meet you.. I guess.." Ezra said as he got on the creature's back like he was told. It was quite an experience to be carried by him and cut through the forest with such ease. Ezra was quite glad that Vajramani was generous enough to give him a ride, or he would've certainly stumbled trying to keep up on foot.

Ezra let out a slight gasp when the cold water touched the bruises on his body. To be honest it wasn't that bad, and he'd certain gotten worse injuries before. Even with his isolation and the malice from the townsmen, Ezra had held strong throughout all these years since he had the memories with his mother to keep him strong, and everything in that room reminded him of a warmer, happier time. But being all the way out here in the forest far, far away from the only home he knew, made things more complicate. He never knew just how attached he was to that damn town until he was essentially kicked out. He was shocked to find a tear rolling down his cheek, but he quickly slashed cold water in his own face and shook the thought off.

After he'd cleaned himself up, Ezra put the robe back on, given that it was the only piece of clothing he's got with him. Then Vajramani took him back to the nest from earlier and began to grill fish while offering a basket filled with fresh fruit.

"Wow... this is... thank you so much!" Ezra said as he picked up a banana and pilled the skin off. After taking a bite he looked up at the Naga and said: "I totally understand the feeling of wanting to be left alone... people can really be a nuisance from time to time... But if you don't like people... why are you so nice to me?"

Guest Sayuri86

"I never said I dislike people." - Vajramani replied while turning the half-cooked fish - "I dislike being bothered and intruded upon, that's all." - he explained - "I guess the longer you live alone the less contact you want to have, particularly with other species. As you seem to know better than most, people are not only unkind to beasts, they are also cruel to one another."

His eyes gleamed due to the fire he was tending to very carefully and the dim light only accentuated the shapes of his muscular body. He was a fine specimen, and it could make one wonder why he seemed to live so alone.

Ezra's sweet voice tone was like music to his ears, and he would like to listen to him more if he wasn't so hot and bothered by the boy's presence. What was worse, the alluring smell that kept the naga’s attention so focused on him hadn't come off with the bath, much to Vajramani’s chagrin.

"When you’re done eating, I'd rather you'd go to your nest and get some sleep. You must have had a long day. I’ll take care of the rest and in the morning we shall discuss what to do about your problem."

Guest hal7283

"Yeah...I do know people can be cruel...." Ezra showed a bitter smile as he looked at the fire: "I sometimes wonder why are there so many of us in this world given how bad we treat each other... But I guess we treat other species worse?" He looked up at Vajramani, a being who despite his low opinion on humans decided to help him anyway and said: "Thank the heavens it was you who found me."

It was at that time did Ezra finally got the peace of mind to actually take a good look at the Naga. He had to admit even with the weird purple skin and snake lower body, the creature looked handsome, majestic even, with his handsome features and muscular body, he looked like as if he came straight out of one of those picture books depicting gods and spirits, those immortal, perfect beings. He was certainly more good looking than anyone Ezra has ever met in the town. After he finished eating he follows what Vajramani said and went nest the Naga prepared for him. To be honest he was feeling sleepy already when the fish was done and almost fell face first into the fire. So when he laid down upon the soft pile of leaves fatigue quickly caught up. Within minutes he was fast asleep.

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani let out a sigh of relief when Ezra was finally asleep. For a wounded human he sure was a talkative energetic one. Well, not that the blue naga knew that many humans up close and it certainly was the first time he shared a meal with one, he thought as he finished his own fish. After he cleaned about twelve trouts of their tasty flesh, he too felt it was time to rest.

But as he coiled down on his own bigger nest, no matter how tired he just wasn’t able to get any sleep. His body was viciously ordering him to satisfy all of his basic needs, and though hunger for food was definitely checked out he was losing miserably the fight against another craving.

He changed his position in the nest so he could lie on his side while looking at Ezra instead.

The peaceful breath of this kind of prey was revealing to be more tempting than the luxurious meal he had offered the boy and as the naga moved slightly, he felt wet over his belly scales again. The fluid was his natural lubricant that also contained a pheromone that was irresistible to his naga partners, but even if this wasn’t the case, Vajramani felt tempted to inspect what truly was lying on the new nest he prepared.

He never took himself for a great hunter, but this time, he slithered towards the boy without making a sound, careful not to wake him up, and took some time examining Ezra’s odd anatomy, or at least half of it. The smooth chest he uncovered from the thin layer of white linen that made his robe was all too familiar to him, and very appealing, and then he centered his attention on the boy’s waistline and below. He got even closer and could see a thin gleaming layer of moist that coated the very tip of Ezra’s member. That moist’s scent was very subtle even for a naga, but to Vajramani it was unmistakable. That was where the smell came from, the pheromone that was driving him crazy.

Something about all that set up reminded him his beloved mates who he missed dearly while on his mission, and as if longing for them, he slowly let his heavy tail lay over Ezra’s legs like he did with his mates own tails in order to prevent unnecessary struggling. As the chunky tail spread it’s way over the boy, it adapted and found his thighs, though lean, was pleasant to grasp onto.

As he repositioned himself, he felt Ezra moving a bit in his sleep, still oblivious to Vajramani's investigation of his body, which made the naga hold his legs more firmly but not restrictively letting the scales skim against the inside of Ezra’s thighs, the blue and white scales being surprising slick to the touch.

The blue naga was now very entertained with his guest and pressed Ezra's wet tip with his index finger for a reaction. Now there was a familiar response, he thought.

He couldn’t avoid it any longer. Naga or not, Vajramani had to breed him.

Producing a soft hiss, characteristic of mating males to soothe their partners while making their own intentions of penetration ultimately clear, he tightened his grip a bit from the arousal,leaned over Ezra’s white frame and started to kiss and softly nip at one side of the boy’s neck, careful not to tear the soft skin, only to trail his tongue down to one of the pinkish nipples, licking and sucking on it as his own penis was all out, rock hard and pressing the underside of its shaft against Ezra’s white belly, staining both their skins with the dripping, slippery moisture that coated it.

Guest hal7283

Not long after Ezra fell asleep he began to dream. Like most dreams nothing was coherent sensible, one moment he was running down a vast wasteland being chased by dogs, and the next moment he was talking to his mother in the kitchen, then suddenly he was standing in the middle of the town looking at a temporary wooden stage.

"Oh... So it's this dream again..." Ezra thought to himself. This was actually something that happened several years ago, when a band of traveling actors set up the stage in town to perform. One of the plays they performed was a story about the hero and his comrades going on an adventure to defeat the Demon Lord. During their adventures they were captured by the enemy, and one member of the team, a beautiful woman, performed a seductive dance to lure the prison guard close so the Hero could knock him out and take the key. At the time Ezra was but a teenager and the seductive dance really left a lasting impression in his juvenile mind. The next morning when Ezra woke up, he discovered a slimy stain in his pants. That was essentially Ezra's sexual awakening, and throughout the years he would dream of that performance many times. Even though he eventually learn how to relieve himself, the act always felt wrong and more of a nuisance than something he enjoyed doing.

But this time the dream seemed different, for one thing the figure dancing on stage had long silver hair with purple skin, unlike the black hair and brown skin of the actress. In fact it wasn't even a woman on stage but a muscular man, be it a very handsome one. As the village, the stage, and everything else around him and the strange figure melted and fade away, all Ezra could see was the handsome man's face inches from his own. A moan escaped his lips when he felt his cock being touched. He then felt the man's lips on his neck which caused his body to shiver. Everything felt so real that Ezra began to doubt was he really dreaming... Or perhaps...

"Wh....What?!" Ezra opend his eyes and instinctively tried to get up, but he soon found himself trapped by the Naga's hold. He looked down with absolute shock and horror as he saw Vajramani all over him, kissing touching, and something hard and hot was pressing against his body, pulsing as something wet was leaking out. It didn't take a genius figure out what was going on, especially since Ezra have been on the receiving end of such abuses before. While in the past he was able to fend of those attackers, they were but horny teenagers or drunk old an, whereas now Ezra had to deal with a massive half man half snake creature.

"Get off you fucking perver! Get off!" Ezra yelled as he musterd all the strength he got and began to struggle. While Ezra wasn't the strongest man out there, he wasn't exactly frail neither, and he'd certainty landed a few good punches to Vajramani's face, but at the end of the day it was all in vain, as the Naga would be able to overpower him easily.

Guest Sayuri86

At first, Ezra's attitude wasn’t making much of an impression on the naga. After all, with perhaps the exception of hermaphrodites in heat, male nagas weren’t too keen on playing the passive role in a sexual relationship as most were too proud, which always involved some degree of struggling and coercion on the dominant's part. As expected, not many could top Vajramani's weight and strength and even so their biology dictated that kind of mates would always put up some sort of fight.

Some of those conflicts with the most defiant males could lead to injuries that drawn blood but Vajramani’s semen was thought to have calming properties when ingested or otherwise absorbed by his partners' body, so once the mating was resolved, peace would reign in the harem once again.

Not even their venom would phase him if his mates tried to play that card on him. Successive matings with the same venomous partners caused him to slowly develop a resistance to those substances, which in the worst case scenario would now leave him with a mild sickness that would deter him from harassing them for a while.

Whatever the case, a simple human was no match for him, and the diamond-back knew that all too well.

When Ezra started to hit him, was when Vajramani thought he had gone too far. He grabbed both of the young man’s wrists and pinned him down against the leaves. His eyes looked different from before, as if clouded with arousal now, the once meek golden pools now resembled two seas of flames.

"You asked me if I would eat you, and I didn't. You asked me if I'd kill you, and I didn't. But for this I will fight over." - he warned, leaving the message that Ezra would not win a fight against him so he’d better be still until it was over.

Still holding Ezra's hands, Vajramani went further down exploring. Finding it interesting how despite all that wrath, Ezra's member was still twitching and finally starting to take shape as he hardened. Just to prove his point, the naga licked the trembling shaft once from the root to the tip. But now he was diligently looking for an entrance where to drown his urges.

As he was about to find out, a human's legs might be a novelty but the real prize was actually between them, and by following the trail of his own saliva he eventually discovered the tiny hole.

So tiny it was, the naga had some doubts he had found the right place, but there was only one way to find out and he laid a generous, wet lick over it, pressing with his tongue to see if it would succumb the pressure.

Guest hal7283

Ezra gasped and looked at Vajramani in horror, the kind and gentle Naga had suddenly changed like he was a totally different being, those beautiful golden eyes now burning with desire which chilled Ezra to the bones. Normally when someone wanted to do harm to him Ezra could see signs beforehand, be it a suspicious look or odd behavior, but nothing about Vajramani had the slightest hint of it! Was the Naga just that good about hiding his emotions, or was there something Ezra wasn't aware of? In any case the poor man was powerless to resist as the Naga pinned his hands down with ease. He was angry, scared, humiliated, sad, but also confused, as even being in such a horrible situation his member remained hard. It must be the lingering effect of the dream earlier or else how could he still be hard?

Ezra shrieked as he felt Vajramani moving down, his body trembled when the he felt the wet and soft sensation of the Naga's tongue on the tip of his erection, but it wasn't out of just fear, but also pleasure. He'd never experienced anything like this and the very fact that it felt good horrified him to no end. By now he'd lost the will to fight, and as tears began to stream down his cheeks he began to cry and beg: "Please.. stop Vajramani... please stop.....!" He pretty much began to scream when the Naga pulled his legs open and began to lick his hole. If he was in a better state of mind he might have enjoyed it, but at the moment he was just petrified by fear.

Guest Sayuri86

Completely entangled in his lowest, deepest instincts, the naga didn’t hear Ezra’s terrified pleas. Not a word seemed to reach him.

His member was throbbing with expectation concerning what he had just found out and Ezra had every right to be scared. Just the sight of that cock would be enough to petrify a human, one that was still as pure as Ezra. Dark blue in color, it dripped a thick viscous fluid like melting wax on a candle. The shape was elegant and elongated but the girth and knot at the base could prove a bit challenging for a human to take in with ease. At the base there were three soft ridges on each side of the shaft and three more on top near just below the the triangular glans for added texture to an otherwise smooth, warm, boiled-egg like surface. The tip was slightly curved upwards allowing him to reach the trickiest spots inside his mates.

Indeed the human boy seemed too tight for him, and usually the naga enjoyed taking his time with foreplay, teasing his mates being part of the game, but right now he was so taken by his vicious instinct that he felt there was such need for wasting precious time when he could already be delivering his seed.

Licking his lips, Vajramani lifted Ezra’s hips slightly in his direction for a more comfortable angle and leaned over, letting his penis find its way towards the pink entrance that twitched in fear. The tip rubbed against him a few times, until the naga finally made an entrance, crowning the achievement with a heartfelt groan that mixed more pleasure than pain. Ezra seemed impossibly tight to him but his naturally slippery cock made the task of penetrating unwilling partners a lot easier, and in time, Ezra had taken inside almost every inch of him, past his prostate, almost into his belly.

When the boy's supple buttocks finally touched the naga's knot, something seemed to dawn on the beast. This was probably too much for Ezra in such a short amount of time. No, he wouldn't torture him further past his shaft.

"Please don't cry." - he asked, feeling a somewhat sorry for him as he wiped one of his tears - "It will end before you know it, I promise. I just have to." - he said, suffering as well, a slave of his own nature.

In order to minimize Ezra’s discomfort, Vajramani held the boy's own rod in his hand and stroke him lightly, just before the naga’s own body demanded he started moving inside those tight and soft walls. As expected, the thin cartilaginous ridges on the naga's penis weren't mere decoration and Ezra could feel them clearly massaging his insides as Vajramani moved, slow at first and eventually picking up the pace.

At that moment Vajramani could be no more than a beast in heat driven insane by his own mating urges, but he still knew what he was doing alternating circular hip motions with more powerful thrusts as he milked Ezra's prostate persistently, feeling it engorging with liquid every other moment with his stimulation, until the naga took a more horizontal position almost eclipsing Ezra's body with his own and tightening his tail's grasp over the boy he denounced himself on how close to release he was starting to become, focusing more on his thrusts now and stimulating Ezra's nipples, collarbone and neck with his lips.

"Hnnm, you're choking me." - he complained in a languid voice, dripping with delight.

Guest hal7283

Ezra looked in horror as Vajramani moved him closer and he saw the weird member got into position to violate him. Even though he had little expierence when it comes to sexual matters, he knew how messy a forceful insertion could get, and that was for a normal penis. Something as massive as the Naga's would certainly tear him apart!

"Wait Vajramani stop! That's not gonna work...! Wait oh god please...! Sto....ah.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!" Ezra's screamed as he felt the Naga's length forcing its way inside him. The pain was worse than anything he could ever imagine, and as the strange member got in further his body trembled uncontrollably. His inexperienced body could only take so much thickness before tearing, and that was exactly what happened when the thicker part of the blue shaft stretched his rear beyond its limit. The dull pain changed into a burning one and Ezra could even feel his rear pulsing and blood flowing out. At this point the pain was so overwhelming that he couldn't scream anymore. All he could do was holding on for dear life and kept breathing rapidly. The Naga's words fell on deaf ears as he was too occupied by the pain from behind, but even if he'd listened it wouldn't give him much comfort, as every second felt like an eternity.

At this point any semblance of pleasure he felt was long gone, his cock had shrunken to its normal size and no amount of stroking could get it hard again. Vajramani's efforts to provide distraction by kissing and teasing elsewhere did little to alleviate the pain, and as Naga began to thrust his monstrous member back and forth Ezra could feel the would being torn open wider and wider, especially when those ridges on the Naga's length got in and out of the abused entrance. Eventually though everything started to feel numb, distant, possibly due to his mind shutting down instinctively trying to protect himself. He became but a twitching, groaning sack of meat, just waiting for the abuse to end.

Guest Sayuri86

As climax approached, the naga was once again numb to Ezra's complaints, not even stopping to think his body wasn’t the least bit compatible with the delicate frame below him.

The blood coming out from Ezra's stretched insides mixed with Vajramani's own juices, adding to the mess as the naga rammed himself deep into the boy’s broken entrance with relentless speed now.

The more Ezra cried out and struggled, the more the naga constricted him in arousal, a natural response in a species where the passive partners’s unwillingness was common and designed to trigger the males even further to ensure success.

Obviously a human's body wasn’t designed to deal with such sheer pressure as the constriction was slowly robbing him of his breath each second, but luckily for Ezra, Vajramani thrusted one last time before releasing an obscene amount of cum, impossible for a human, in several powerful releases that could be heard flowing inside with loud gulping noises as Vajramani’s body contracted to deliver his seed the deepest he could into Ezra’s belly, filling it in in a comforting feeling for the naga, who lovingly rubbed the boy’s soft belly with his hand, feeling how it was slightly bloated with his sperm.

Due to being unable to push his knot into Ezra as well as the remaining lenght, a lot of cum spilled outside adding to the mess, a testament to Vajramani's virility even after being away from the close contact with his mates.

That would have to satisfy him for a while, but it helped him to rest while still inside the boy as the serpent's cock still twitched with the last drops, and he wouldn’t lose his erection so soon, judging by how deprived he had been in anticipation for the breeding season. He wasn’t proud of himself, but if felt infinitely better than his hand alone that brought him little to no relief while alone.

Guest hal7283

Ezra continued to groan weakly as he endured the violation he was receiving, though that was more out of his body's natural reflexes than any reaction from on his part. He was really in a a miserable state barely conscious, with his eyes rolled back, sweat, tears and saliva making a mess of his beautiful face. It was a miracle that the poor man hasn't completely passed out from the abuse already. Eventually Vajramani gained enough pleasure from Ezra to push him over the edge, and loads after loads of the Naga's thick cum got dumped inside the man's abused body, so much so that he could feel his belly bloating up quite a bit. Strangely the moment the Naga came inside him, the pain coursing through Ezra's body seemed to get relieved a little, though not much, was enough to put the exhausted man to sleep.

Ezra began to dream, and this time it was even more nonsensical than ever before. One moment he was swimming in a sea of bubbles and the next he was falling endlessly into darkness. After a long strong of nonsensical visions eventually Ezra found himself standing on the shore of a river, on the opposite side was a beautiful field of flowers and Ezra could see a familiar figure standing there.

"Is that.... mother...? Mother!" Ezra yelled as he rushed towards the river trying to cross it, one step after another he got deeper and deeper into the water. "Mother wait! Please! Don't leave me alone! Mother!" Ezra cried desperately as he reached out. Soon enough the water got up to his waist and before he could go any further, Ezra suddenly felt a pull on his ankle. He looked down and saw something wrapping around his leg and crawling up. He screamed in horror as he realized that it was a massive blue serpent, and in fact the entire river was made out of countless snakes which began to climb on him and drag him down. He began to panic and tried to struggle against them but ultimately his efforts were pointless and moments later he was engulfed by the swarm.

Hours latter Ezra woke up, though it would be a stretch to call the state he was in to be awake. He could feel pain all over his body:the pain from his body being constrained so tightly by the Naga's tail, pain from the worse headache he's ever experienced, pain from his throat having scream and cried so much, and of course, the burning pain of his rear being torn apart by the Naga's cock which still lodged inside his body. Despite all of these strangely all these feelings seemed kind of distant, like there was something blocking his mind from feeling them fully. He could hardly formulate a complete, coherent thought as he felt his breathing being hotter than usual, likely a sign of fever, and wondered was that the way he was going to die.

Guest Sayuri86

“Ezra, Ezra… are you alright?”

A few hours after the sordid ordeal, Vajramani too was back to normal from his breeding stupor.

For a while, his own body had shut down until his heart rate was back to normal and his erection subsided. As the naga rose again he had a massive headache and only then he was able to access the damage he had caused to the poor boy. In the next hour, he had cleaned him carefully and did what he could to stop Ezra’s bleeding and bind his wounds.

Then he coiled around the senseless body snugly in the nest and waited as he too had some rest, hoping, praying, that somehow the boy would be ok and wake up again eventually.

As he sensed some movement inside his coils when Ezra seemed to be disturbed in his slumber by the nightmare, it woke the naga up too and he tried to call him.

“... are you alright?”

Guest hal7283

Eventually Ezra woke up and found Vajramani looking down at him worriedly. Instinctively he flinched and tried to move but then again, his body was too exhausted. He began to observe the situation cautiously and could tell the Naga had tried his best to tend to his injuries with the herbs he had, though it was rather rudimentary was still better than nothing. At least he wasn't going to die from blood loss in any time soon. He then looked up at the Naga's and could see clearly the care and regret in those golden eyes. For a brief moment Ezra almost felt sorry for the Naga, then he quickly remembered that he was the victim in this situation and the Naga was the perpetrator.

Hearing Vajramani's question Ezra couldn't help but find it ridiculous, mustering what little strength that's left inside him he muttered: "No... I am.. not... alright.... I am... dying.." Ezra gasped heavily as even those few words took a toll on his wounded, sick body. He continued: "As... as much as I hate to... rely on... you of all people....But if you.. don't want me to die.... I need you to... get me some blue spot beetles and.... red stripe flower... grind them up and.... and...." Ezra hesitated for a moment and said: "Rub the paste.... inside me.... That would help with the wounds and... help with the... fever..."

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani wasn't used to being called out on his behaviour, let alone by a moribund human. But the pure, simple truth was that Ezra had every right of being mad at him and he could understand that. More than out of guilt, he wanted to help the boy out of sympathy. He just didn’t know what else to do.

For someone feverish who was barely breathing, Ezra seemed to be knowing what he was talking about when he listed the needed ingredients, and the naga wasted no time going out to find them.

Vajramani had no pharmaceutical knowledge but he had a good memory and knew exactly where to find the insects and flowers needed in the dense jungle.

"I’m sorry, but I need you for a friend" - he mumbled as he collected the bugs.

When the medicinal paste was ready, Vajramani took the boy’s limp body, laying him against his own chest and belly and letting the back of Ezra's head rest against the blue shoulder. Then he took the medicine he prepared and applied it carefully as the boy had instructed, lifting one of his thighs in the process for easier access of his fingers, as he pressed gently and rubbed the medicine in.

Guest hal7283

Ezra laid there helplessly and watched Vajramani leaving, presumably to get the ingredients he'd just told him. But part of him couldn't help but imagine the worst, that the Naga simply left him here to die and rot alone. He fell unconscious shortly after the Naga left and by the time he woke up, he was laying on top of the Naga's muscular body with one of his legs being lifted up. He was relieved when the distinct smell of the paste came up his nostrils, but at the same time couldn't help but feel absolutely frustrated and humiliated having to rely upon the Naga to deal with the wounds and illness that he caused. He groaned in pain when the Naga's finger intruded his torn entrance and the medicine caused a quite unpleasant cold, followed by an numbing sensation which slowly began to spread all across his body.

"That should... do the trick..." Ezra muttered as he turned to look at Vajramani. With a slightly bitter smile he said: "I suppose.... I should... thank you... for not letting your rape victim die..." His eyelids became heavier and heavier by the moment and soon enough he fell asleep, this time dreamless and a lot more peaceful.

For the next couple of days Ezra spent most of the time sleeping, and when he occasionally woke up he needed Vajramani's help for pretty much everything from eating to going to the toilet, which embarrassed Ezra to no end but it was either that or making a mess over himself. Eventually the fever passed, and Ezra was able to stay awake longer. Shifting into a more comfortable position the blond looked up at the imposing figure. His head was finally clear enough for him to think about what happened to him. Vajramani was a paradox that Ezra had trouble making sense of it all since the Naga was kind to him, and it wasn't a ploy to gain favor or part of some deception, that much he could tell. He was genuinely kind until suddenly he wasn't, then he reverted to being kind afterwards. Surely he wasn't going to forgive Vajramani for raping him just because he took care of him afterwards, even now he had to suppress his urge to just crawl away from the Naga, but he couldn't just forget the warm feeling he got when the Naga helped him out. Which side of him was the real Vajramani? Or was there something he simply didn't understand?

In the end curiosity got the better of him and Ezra asked quite simply and bluntly: "Why?"

Guest Sayuri86

Vajramani himself felt some relief when Ezra said the medicine should be enough to help his recovery.

Even if the boy hadn't noticed while resting, the naga never left his side on the following days, not even to forage for food, prefering to keep an eye on Ezra while using the remaining of his food reserves exclusively to feed him, trying to guarantee his recovery through a good diet. The naga himself wasn't too prone to health problems as he kept living in his own habitat, being physically adapted to it and he didn't have natural predators except for humans who poached nagas for their valuable horns or the skin on their tails. But if for some reason he felt unwell, adding more fruit and vegetables to his diet somehow seemed to improve his physical condition.

After a while, Vajramani noticed Ezra’s fever was starting to break down and he wondered how the boy could be so sure of what to use to cure himself in such distress. One thing was for sure, he had some knowledge the naga lacked, and he found that very impressive for a young human. Maybe this boy was the answer to his prayers after all.

However, he couldn't avoid the fact that he had a whole lot of explaining to do, and Ezra's simple question hit him like a hunter's knife.

"...Instinct, that’s all. I couldn’t control it. Every once in a while I act like that, as if nothing else matters. Pain, hunger, thinking, mean nothing, even breathing seems less important. ...But I never did this to a human. Never needed to." - he shook his head - "This is wrong, all of it is wrong. I shouldn’t even be here, this is not my home, I need to go back." - he said as if he was suffering himself, struggling with his words. He definitely didn't feel good about himself and what he did, but there was something else.

"One of my mates is sick, I came to this part of the forest to search for something that might help him. The villagers started to leave me food and resources at the old altar and that allowed me to stay a while longer, but I shouldn’t be away from them for so long." - he said sounding honestly worried.

Guest hal7283

Ezra listened to Vajramani's explanation and was rather dumbfounded. For years he had been the subject of any en and women's desire, and many masked their dark impulses with hollow words of love, so it was almost refreshing to hear someone being so honest about it. It also made a lot of sense for someone like Vajramani to lose control if his kind were susceptible to effects of breeding season or rut, as he'd seen animals in heat acting quite aggressive and crazy. Of course it doesn't excuse the Naga for what he's done, but Ezra found solace in knowing that Vajramani meant him no harm.

What the Naga said next however intrigued him, as he mentioned a sick mate of his in need of some medicine, which was the reason why he was alone far away from home, from anyone could've helped with his rut. He could see the love and longing in the Naga's eyes, something nthay reminded him of how his mother often had the same look, longing, waiting for his father.

"I.... see.... It must be tough being out here all alone, away from your loved ones..." Ezra said as he almost felt jealous towards Vajramani for still having someone to return to, whereas he had lost that a long time ago. After thinking for a moment Ezra made up his mind and asked: "What's this... thing you're looking for? Must be pretty rare if you spent so long here and still couldn't find it... I am... was the town herbalist and have pretty good knowledge on where to find rare herbs..."