Return after forgetting the site.

Guest RebbaNanmi

Guest RebbaNanmi

Hello hello everyone. Good day or evening.

It?s evening my time, and I seriously forgot I?m on the site. Real life has kicked my ass in good and bad times.

I?ll say I?m doing alright as is my son. I have a little boy on his way to kindergarten this fall. I?m proud of him.

On the other hand to do with family we suffered an unexpected passing. Someone dear to my heart and son's heart. Broke us down big time. A man who?s like a father to me, and grandpa for my precious boy. I don?t know why I?d wanted to share this bit of private information, I know we all go through passings in life. I just wanted to share my pain , as it?s not even a month since his unexpected passing. I love him so much! Miss him too thinking about him too always in my heart as well.

Anyways, I hope I can get back to writing something with anyone, if interested. Good night from NYC

Guest Paul4U

Hello RebbaNanmi! Nice to see you here again and welcome back to the Yaoi Otaku community. I wish you all the best and a happy time again on this Forum. :)

Welcome-to-Yaoi-Otaku.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RebbaNanmi

Thank you all for your kind words. Yes the unexpected loss of the one I called father is still affecting myself and son. We been crying as of lot lately after just a month has passed.

Also about writing role play with anyone here, I've done so with a few people few years ago. The thing is I don't remember the role play, whom it was with, and if we're still in good communicato. I don't want to have any problems with anyone here in and out of role play honestly. :o But I'm also another yaoi forum website name Yaoi Dreams. Has anyone heard of that here before? :o @KatieMH25! @Ryuu_L @crystald @Paul4U

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...