Blood Chain - ~Sayuri86 and xAkachix~ {18+}

Sayuri86

Vampire X Human

Contains:

- Smut;

- Servant/Pet play.

attachment.php?attachmentid=39126&d=1563739700

The room was packed for the auction and as usual, and as he arrived, Astaroth took his seat among the bidders with a nonchalant demeanor and lit a thin cigarette up as he waited.

This time he wasn't just a mere spectator. Ever since he left home in France, the prince had picked up the habit of spending some money in boys for easy blood, but he had been out of luck in the last few months. The last boys he had gotten were reasonably cheap, but they were also scrawny, some were underfed when they got to him and eventually didn't last very long until they took their final breath.

Sure, this wasn't a very noble way to get himself a suitable prey like seducing a victim and hunt them down in the old-fashioned way, but nevertheless, it worked.

With his leg crossed, Astaroth waited patiently while he smoked. Among the older vampires in the audience, his beauty also stood out, and though he wouldn?t refuse a handsome reward for sharing one of his senior's bed every now and then, over the years he had made a point of ending that practice, taking his own path and take a boy under his wing he could play with and pamper, if they were deserving of that treatment, that is.

At last, the curtain was lifted and one by one the "pets" were brought and paraded one after the other with a small description of their features and assets read out loud by the auctioneer on the stage.

As expected, the first ones didn?t cause much of an impression on the prince. Like Astaroth himself said to the friend who eventually managed to persuade him to attend this particular auction, he wasn't interested in the "barely clothed dog-food" as he put it. "There is nothing left for them but the butcher's knife.", he'd sometimes say with disgust. And he would know, because he was an equestrian by trade and knew how both areas were filled with con-artists and unscrupulous people who didn't treat their "merchandise" properly. And just like with horses, good treatment made good human pets, bad treatment ruined them.

Little did Astaroth know that this trip to the auction house wouldn't be in vain, when "he" finally appeared.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sayuri86

• xAkachix

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It had been one terror after another for almost 73 hrs for flynn had it really only been 73 hrs ago when he was finishing off his shift at the cafe in new york near central park before being grabed from behind and some how knocked out only to wake in a cage being stayed at by different shades of red and black almost glowing eyes.

The main vampire said the cage was for my safety when I had begged to come out chlostrophobias a bitch and after I saw two more deranged looking men trying to get at me only to have there necks twisted to point a humans neck would have broke sure they went limp and and I was hysterical for a while about seeing someone killed right in front of me imagine my shock when they both stretched , yawned and looked at me like I was sirloin steak .

we kept moving till the male decided to tell me what was happening as I watched the men in the van produce fangs and start " sampling the merchandise " as he put it he said they were vampires, yep honest to goodness vampires if I wasn't watching what was unfolding before me I would have laughed it off but I couldn't I couldn't unsee what was right in front of me no matter how many alternatives my brain threw out at me.

This time I think I passed out from the sheer horror of it the first thing I did when I woke was check myself for marks only to catch my jailer smirking " don't worry little prince your fang free for now your my money maker the gem in my crown you might say your bringing me the big dollars".

With that said we had evidently arrived where we going he had the other humans moved first all of them glowering at me in my cage of safety I wanted to say something to them but no words came I couldn't think of a single thing to say and soon i stopped thinking about as I was moved into the the large non descript building I was taken from one cage to another and wheeled through what seemed to be a warehouse of cells

I was ripped free of my clothes thrown soap and told to bath just as I was about ask where or how I was it with a stream of cool water neither cold nor warm.

I bathed quickly I dried myself with the large flannel scrap they gave me and was placed into dark silk pants and baric shoes almost chinese style i was fed scraps of meat and rice but not having eaten for god knows how long I attacked the food not sure when I would be able to eat again.

Thats when I met the man that ran the auction house Gladious he certainly didn't live up to his name smaller than my 5,8 he stood at around 5,3 with balding head a bulbous rose and a large gutt that lead the way he watched me with a gleam in his eye I wasn't sure what he wnted but my skin crawled and pur fear ran through me making me feel like a child wanting to hide from the Monster in the closet.

Smiling at my obvious terror he spoke" I am about to ask you some questions and you will answer understood " I couldn't speak so simply nodded my accent .

" Name " he asked

"flynn " I replied quickly

Age " he spoke again quickly

25 " I answered back causing him to pause

Blood type" he gave me a look that was sure ment to terrify and get me to answer quickly he got his desired resut.

Ab negitive " I said not botherig to ask why he needed to know all of this

"How i it possible that you are 25 and a virgin " he looked at me skeptially .

My cheeks filled with sheer embarrasment and I stuttered repeatedly trying to reply to the statement but I couldn't it took me neary 5 minutes " I just never felt attracted to anyone so it never happened " with that he smiled and left and I curled up in the center of the cage out of reach of any wanting to touch me .

when I woke it was to choas and shouting everyone was running around and I and other males and females were being moved gladius rapt his clip board on my cage and told me to stand which I did I watched as all of us that had been in cells or mein my cage moved to a different section where there was a stage and loud ruckus of noise biddings, snarls shouts and genral chat as gladious started the proceedings .

It passed so quickly before I knew it I was rolled onto the center of the stage and I was blinded by the over head lights as I tried to see out I looked and looked but saw nothing my eyes drawn to one certain spot not listening to gladious speaking.

" Tonight we have a rare find ladies and gentlemen Flynn 25 , both a virgin and ab negative you will appreciate how rare we find such a find I,m sure i mean look at his eyes alone lavender how many of you can say you have ever seen such eyes who ever owns him will be envied by all I,m sure shall we start the bidding at hundred thousand then".

Flynn's appearence on stage seemed to awaken something in the handsome vampire prince smoking his cigarrette. And he was not the only one to be struck by the boy's beauty.

Just as soon as Gladious had finished presenting Flynn, bids were being shouted out left and right, and even Astaroth was quick to place a modest bid, much for the surprise of the friends that accompanied him. They thought he was having fun.

One of the bidders, a long time rival of Astaroth's, and owner of an obscene fortune, soon got ahead of most of everyone else with his bids. The other spectators just had no chance competing against him.

The unbalanced dispute infuriated the prince, especially since his rival was known to brutally abuse and discard his purchases whenever he didn't feel merciful enough to kill them in a couple of days.

"Greedy sod." - Astaroth mumbled sounding irritated - "Thinking he can buy just any decent boy just to ruin them." - and then he shouted back - "Five hundred thousand!"

It all came to a point where Astaroth and the other nobleman were alone disputing the boy.

The prince's friends were begging him to stop raising the stakes, or else he would never be able to pay the price on his own and woulld have to crawl back to his father for the money.

"Come on, Astaroth let it go! You can't fight him like that! You haven't got that kind of money! It's pointless to..."

But the prince wasn't even hearing them, only wanting to outbid his rival. The amounts were getting beyond outrageous, but Astaroth hadn't lost his nerve yet.

"Do I hear eight hundred?" - asked Gladious once more.

"ONE MILLION DOLLARS!" - Astaroth roared.

His friends were mortified, especially when that came to be the winning bid.

"What have you done Astaroth... for a mere bloodbag..."

But Astaroth's tone was calm, secretely happy he was the one to have gotten Flynn.

"It will be taken care of."

After the usual paperwork was taken care of, Astaroth made sure Flynn would be delivered in his castle as soon as possible. And just before leaving the auction house, he asked to see the boy who was returned to his cage.

An attendant took him to the warehouses where the cages were kept and showed Astaroth towards Flynn's.

The prince bent his knees in order to take a better look at him, on his level. Astaroth's eyes were deep blue and didn't seem aggressive at first glance, more like worried or distressed.

Flynns Eyes widen at the onslaught of noise and chaos he lets a small whimper as he tried to block out the calls and noise he finally there was only two voices one pulled him to it and the other terrified him so bad his skin paled a little. when the bidding was over and the voice that drew him an soothed something inside him won he wasn't sure how to feel about it after all he had to keep reminding himself that these people were not people but Vampires things that were only ment to be in books and horror movies yet they were hereall around him.

Soon he was whisked off the stage and taken back into the wrehouse but moved to a different area and left till he heard voices aproaching he moved to the centr of the cage dawing up his knees as he watched 2 sets of legs approach but onle one set lowered down to look at him .

Flynns breath stuttered in his throat and he forgot how to breath as he was faced with a set of deep blue eyes that seemed worried or distressed flynn couldn't understand why but he moved closer and reached out his hand not sure why but something inside him simply didn't like those blue eyes looking so troubled.

" So pretty " he blurted out as he touched the other males face as his own lavender eyes meeting his with curiousity and concern licking his lips he spoke aain as he drew his hand back feeling silly.

" Are you okay " it just blurted out and eyes widening he ducked his head and moed back unsure of him self and a little afraid he was about to become some kind of chewtoy or just be killed simly for being himself .

" S.sorry"

When Flynn reached out for him, Astaroth's first instinct was to scoot back a bit in order to avoid his touch, not wanting to give the stranger too much trust or power over him, which perhaps had something to do with his own wild nature.

He couldn't deny the boy fascinated in many him though, not only those eyes, which in his opinion were in themselves definitely worth the price he now had to pay, but also his apparently sweet and spontaneous demeanor.

As for his words, they sounded misplaced, which caused the vampire to answer in a calm but expressionless tone.

"You are the one half starved and kept in a cage, and you ask me if I'm okay?"

In a way, it sounded like the vampire was snubbing the human. Astaroth rose once again to his feet and looked down at Flynn.

"Very peculiar, this one." - he said, apparently talking to the attendant who took him to the warehouse.

"Don't you like it up close, sir?" - the attendant asked, afraid that would lead to a problem if Astaroth backed out from the deal and refused to pay the price.

"I didn't say that." - the prince replied, slightly annoyed, and then as they walked away from the cage and left the warehouse, Astaroth gave instructions on how and where Flynn was to be delivered.

~+~+~+~+~

Two days later, a car stopped by Astaroth's castle, bringing Flynn to the front gate. Once there, some servants promptly guided him inside and took care of him, taking him to a scented bath and dressing him elegantly. After that, the boy was taken to a dining room where a lavish table that was set for one person only, where Flynn was told to help himself to whatever he wanted.

Flynn kept silent he should have just stayed quiet he had no idea why he spoke to the Vampire it was something in his eyes something sad something that tugged at his heart. Flynns mother always said his heart was for to big for his body feeling like he had been slapped in the face after he heard the two vampires talking he curled up some how the hope that he may live through what ever came next but that voice that soothed and drew him in was probably just a vampire trick.

Flynn sat in the back of large car his faced pressed almost to the glass as he passed through large ornate gates that lead up to large castle and grounds he gasped in utter shock he had no idea where he was right now but this castle looked old like really really old.

Once the car pulled up to the castle he was almost pulled out of it and whisked inside by several staff he wanted to pause and take in everything but they kept him moving give in looks of pity or disdain in end he kept his eyes lowered and just followed the excitement and curiosity that made him feel like a kid in candy store it all faded he had to remind himself where he was and why .

His life was very probably on the line but what surprised him was he wasnt taken straight to the man that bought him he was taken to a bath he loved being in the bath but the fact that some was there trying to wash him and constantly watching him made him feel like a child again and it made him angry he was taken from the bath only to find himself scented and then his own clothes had been taken and he was forced to where fancy unformailar clothes.

Flynn grew more uncomfortable and agitated by the minute but he was then taken down to large dining room as he stepped inside he gasped the room was so large and he was told to help himself to any thing he wanted he couldn't believe someone would waste so much food he would have been fine with a sandwich and a apple.

His stomach finally roaring load enough he was surprised the whole castle didn't hear it he moved over to the table and sampled several dishes but settled with a small plate of somekind pasta he eats quietly his eyes looking everywhere and once done samples a few different fruits very few people knew of his love of sweets and fruit and it was even better when they were mixed.

Finally full he stood after waiting for sometime for someone to come back instead he got up and opening the dining room door stepped out and went out in search of some one who knew what was ment to happen now and maybe to find the kitchens to see why they made so much food he hoped they weren't gonna waste it all .

The castle was big and its halways intricate in their strutctue, so Flynn could have spent a couple of hours wandering around.

There were many rooms in the building, but most had their doors closed or fully locked. There was one though, which door was slightly open, and if Flynn would peek inside, he would realize that door led into Astaroth's study, where the vampire sat at a desk, looking through some papers.

"You have quite the nerve sniffing around a stranger's house like a weasel after I was so hospitable. I thought your kind were taught some sort of manners when you're young."

Again, the vampire's voice was cold, and he didn't even raise his glance from the papers as he spoke.

He had been listening to Flynn's steps coming closer and closer through the long corridor and at some point he could even hear his human heartbeat through the door, so fast, so full of life.

Despite his grave tone, Astaroth wasn't really angry. It was just his direct way of talking. He was merely teasing the boy, expecting any kind of reaction from him. He was still getting to know him, which was an experience he would make sure to enjoy every minute of.

Flynn had wandered around for while and had no luck finding another person or even the kitchens he in all his finery was lost oh lord would his brothers love this he was always telling them to pay attention to where they were going so they didn't end up lost and here he was the lost brother his heart gave a tight squeeze would he ever see them again his mother and brothers.

Sure they didn't particular like him he was after all the baby but also the most curious about everything which lead him to be slightly smarter than his brothers most of whom where big jock types however the universe dained to give him his Mothers smaler frame his eyes however were his own no one in his hole family had lavender eyes and they made sure he knew he was different all except his Mother.

Lost in thought he almost misset the slightly open door it was the first he,d seen and he stopped listening he could hear something inside so he pushed the door open and pushed his head around the the door half in and half out ready to run if needed.

"You have quite the nerve sniffing around a stranger's house like a weasel after I was so hospitable. I thought your kind were taught some sort of manners when you're young." The Man that bought had said making his temper rise he was never angry like this but he just couldn't hold back any more he had been kidnapped terrified , starved , sold, brought to a strange place and just abandoned after being treat like he was mentally challenged child he pushed open the door stormed forward and slamed his smaller hands down on the other males desk his heart pounding and blood rushing through his body making him light headed and he snapped back.

" Well excuse me how long did you expect me to sit alone in a dining room that could fit a hunddred with food enough to feed a small town for days , My Mother instilled alot of things Manners, curtsey, not waste food , not to steal innocent people , I don't know why your kind took me but I want to go home please "

He ran out of steam he could feel tears coming he always did this when he was mad or frustrated he hated it he hd to leave the room there was no way he could show this thing any more weakness he turned and hiccuped " I have to find the kitchen Thank you for the clothes though my old ones were just fine "

He couldn't help himself he wasn't kidding when he said he instilled with manners and etiqutte he was his mothers golden he was taught to be charming and pleasant at all times and right now he hated he wished he was big burly and i,ll mannered like his brothers .

Before Flynn could reach the door to exit the study Astaroth quickly blocked the boy's chance to escape with his hand, placing himself between Flynn and the door.

"I don't think you understood your delicate situation yet at all, did you?" - he said, sounding vaguely annoyed and pointed to a couch in a corner of the study - "Now sit down!"

Then he let out a sight and rubbed the side of his forehead as if complaining from a headache.

"Why do I always get myself into these messes?"

"Very well, I'll explain it to you. You were bought and paid for, hence you stay here until I say so. You belong to me now." - he said solemnly. Then he got closer to the boy and looked Flynn closely in the eyes.

"I have no intention of hurting you or keep you in a way your captors the auctioneers did. If you behave and don't attempt to escape or disobey me, you'll be well treated and protected. But I warn you, I don't take kindly to those who disregard my generosity or betray my trust."

"However, I'll let you go if you can earn your worth back here. I paid a pretty penny for you, so it won't be that easy and it will take time. But you are still free to try."

Flynn stood trapped in the room his eyes wide as he was beat to the door by the beautiful male he started hiccuping harder ters escaped his eyes and he did as he was told backing away and falling into chair he drew his legs up to his chest he tried not to let let the ters fll he swore he did he bit down so hard on his lip unintentionally drwing blood.

" I know my situation I watched what those vampires did to the others they caught with me " he said in a low sad voice he wanted to believe the male but he had to come to terms he didn't want to make the vampire mad.

" H. How " he looked up the the vampire unaware of the slight crimson stain on his bottom lip it seemed he could earn his freedom as long as he was good and do as he was told He wasn't sure what he would have to do but maybe just maybe he would get to go back to his old life it was boring and quiet and safe but it was his.

"You have courage, I see." - Astaroth smirked, seeing how Flynn was seemingly willing to comply.

Attracted to the scent of blood on Flynn's lips, the vampire approached the boy on the sofa and sat next to him, speaking in a soft tone.

"There's no need to cry." - he said getting even closer and kissing the side of Flynn's neck, caressing the skin with his lips - "In fact, there are a couple of ways one can think of for you to start earning your freedom back."

Of course, if Flynn truly knew what most of the auction customers were looking for, he might already have an idea of what would be asked of him.

Astaroth carefully grabbed one of Flynn's thighs from the underside and pulled him closer towards himself, leaving the boy's lower belly frankly exposed if it weren't for the pants still covering him and placed a hand between Flynn's open legs, rubbing very slowly over the fabric, looking for any positive reaction.

"Kiss me." - he asked in a whisper.

Flynn looked up at the vampire as he spoke a little taken aback atthe words he spoke he wasn't courageous at all not by any means his brothers they were bigger and braver than him at least thats what he had thought most of his life .

" I,m really not " he said as he felt himself shift under the scrutiny he found himself under by the vampire and watched as he moved closer and his breaths ame quicker erratic was he scared, excited no it was something akin to wanting or craving no no its just all in his head he told himself.

he spoke again about not needig to cry he tried to explain that it was involuntary he couldn;t help it .

but then he was there right in front of me so close and my heart jackhammered into a fast race when he spoke again drawing me in to his little world cheeks flushing as the words took hold inside him.

"In fact, there are a couple of ways one can think of for you to start earning your freedom back."

Licking his lips he watched as he sat beside him and pulled him closer his cheeks flushed and his heart racing his stomach was in knots he should be terrified but he anted toknow how it would feel how he would feel.

he reply was simple and said without thought "yes"

• 2 weeks later...

As the boy wouldn't take the initiative, Astaroth laid a kiss on his lips, soft at first but soon he showed he had no qualms with making it deeper with his tongue caressing him, in an attempt to entice the boy into his charms.

The vampire's hand made his way to Flynn's waist and further down, unbuttoning his pants and giving him a gentle squeeze over the fabric as he kissed him, until the kiss was broken, allowing Flynn to breathe.

"Well, you could start by sucking me off." - Astaroth replied in a voice tone that was both devilish as it was alluring.

• 3 weeks later...

Gasping a little as his lips was captured Flynn somewhat panicking froze to the spot he had never kissed any one except once long ago as a experiment but to be honest it was such a epic failure it couldn't even be counted as a kiss , telling himself to relax he unlocked his body and let it melt into the other his hands coming up to the vampires shirt his mind getting distracted by what he could feel beneath.

Flynns body acted on it own as the other male deepened the kiss he kissed back just letting his body do what it felt like it needed as they broke apart so he could get air he nipped and suckled on the vampires bottom lip before releasing it some what dazed and breathing heavily his face grew warm at the spoken words the Vampire with a curious gleam in his eyes he knelt and lifted his hands to the males groin running hid fingers experimentally over the outline of the member hidden with in before he started undoing the males pants his eyes flicking up to the others .

• 1 month later...

The aristocratic vampire laid back with a cheeky, watchful grin that at the same time was suprisingly benevolent and kind.

Astaroth was willing to give the boy the benefit of doubt and looked forward to his performance.

As Flynn ran his fingers over him, enjoying that shape, the vampire felt a small pleasurable jolt, and he wouldn't take long to react to Flynn's action as he enjoyed the relief the boy gave him by undoing his pants.

By the time Flynn got to fully uncover the naked flesh, the vampire was already half-hard, but it quickly got to a full erection before the boy's eyes, maybe because the vampire was simply in heat or perhaps because the novelty of the situation attracted him in some way. After all, the night's outcome turned out to be completely unexpected, not to mention Flynn wasn't any less easy on the eye just because he was a bought and paid for human.

"Go on, what are you waiting for?" - he teased.