• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystald

• Alezander

• fan_yaoi

• M-jow

honestly im bad at writing. i want to join this event but i cant do the other catagory so here my mess short story.

a bit warning. since i wrote this at 2 am idk what i just wrote, my english is bad, so there's probably a lot mistake 😅

it doesnt had title. 599 word.

"Where are you going?"

"somewhere"

"DONT WONDERING TOO FAR!" Yuuichi put his earphone, ignore the shout. He walk away as fast as he can so people doesnt know that it's him that his sister address to.

When he get enough distance, yuuichi slow down his pace. He sigh, he really hate summer. The weather is too much for him and dont forget how its always crowded all over place. The mountain, the beach, swimming pool, even the street. Yuuichi always prefer a quiet place. Thats why He always stay at home when he had vacation. Unless there's emergency, he refused to get out of the house. But apparently his parents had enough of him lazing around and asked his sister to take him with her and her friends to beach. of course he refused it but his mom threated him to take his pocket money for the rest of the year if he didnt go. So he dont have any choice except to join his sister.

Honestly it's embrrassing for yuuichi to join his sister on vacation with her friends. sure there's not only girl in her circle friend. There's few guys too but thats not the problem. The problem is, he's in 2nd year high school. To follow your sister around is embrrassing. Beside, even though they insisted that it's fine for him to join them. He sure they want had fun on their own.

Yuuichi stop on his track when he realise that he walks into more quiet part of beach. He looks around and see that the crowed beach that his sister in is not too far. He sigh in reliefs knowing that he's not that lost. He walks more to find a place to rest. Once he find a tree Yuuichi decided to sit there and lean on it. He took of his earphone and close his eyes. He can hear faintly the noises from crowd not too far away from him, the summer breeze from ocean, the wave. This is what yuuichi likes better.

Yuuichi smile in content to hear all that sound until he hear steps from behind him. His smile turn into frown of course it's too good to be true to have a quiet place at beach on summer. Yuuicchi open his eyes as the same time the person passed him. He watch the person (a guy) has ridicilous amout of floats on him. The guy had floats on both of his biceps, one on his waist, also a big duck float that he carry. At first yuuichi cant see the guy face until he put down the duck float and do some warm up that he realised the guy actually his classmate! If he's not wrong the guy is Izaya Kitamura, the popular guy in his highschool.

It's seems Yuuichi watch at him longer than he intent. it makes Kitamura turn around and find him there. Yuuichii cant help but nodded in order to great him. Kitamura looks shocked at first but then he change his expression to calm one right away. Yuuichii watch Kitamura take off one by one his floats and put them on his big duck floats. He then approach Yuuichii. Once infront him. Yuuichii see Kitamura sigh and stare at him.

"You don't see me here"

Kitamura walks away after he said that. leave Yuuichii Speechless. It takes few secs before Yuuichii realise whats just happened then laugh to his heart content. once he's done Yuuichii look at the floats that left behind by its owner. "you poor little thing" he cant help but smile.

Here's a signature I made. I know it's an utter mess, but believe me or not, I sat for hours to get this (I haven't used any image manipulation software for ages, but I wanted to turn in something q_q). Anyhow, this is my entry.

xt5xm3yw.png

used materials

render:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

background:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Btw, great work you all!

• 2 weeks later...

The Sound of Summer

Is sunlight as it weaves golden-white,

enveloping you

with an intensity subdued

electric, electrifying

Is the laughter that punctuates your words,

“Yuki, let’s go next summer too. Just us two.”

and, fills the gaps between my heartbeats - my heart

even as I am always in danger of melting

In your arms

for your boyish charms charmed Narcissus too

that’s why,

for me

the sound of summer

Is you

=========

It was really difficult to write a poem on this because, like, how to make it explicitly BL without the poem itself being explicit???? (not that I am any good with eros). Anyways, I have tried my hand. Hope you all will like it.

:_red_fox 3 Here is my entry!

MEMORIES

A light breeze came

We shared a kiss

One summer day

Under the willow tree.

The sun bathe us

As we took a stroll

Bumping playfully into each other

Side by side.

Our fingers intertwine

Under the bright stars

The moon caressing

Your face and mine.

Have a lovely day yotakus!

:Wink:

Hello~

This story was written while listening to Mystic Messenger's ending song, "Like the sun in the sky".

Despite the apparent coldness that we experience today, I believe that people are still capable of feeling strongly towards one another. It's just a matter of telling our loved ones that we love them before letting the chance slip away.

[table=width: 500, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

[Where you are]

We were best of friends, him and I. We told each other secrets, played together, spoke of our dreams and ambitions. We shared everything together. We were like brothers, and we treasured one another.

He was well off. His father earned enough and his family was warm, loving. He had quite the pretty face too. He always managed to worm his way from trouble, leaving me scrambling for excuses to cover him. He was a wild and bold boy, and everyone loved to be in his sunshine-like presence. Yet he never sought the company of other boy. He always insisted that I, and only I, should be with him at all times, or he wouldn't eat his greens.

Really, he was a handful, a troublemaker. And a charmer. Needless to say, he flirted with multiple ladies way before my first one. His words were smooth, making girls swoon directly into his bed. I knew every single thing he'd done with them of course, since he'd tell me all about it the next day. The first time, I felt sick. A tightness in my throat and a dull ache in my chest. I couldn't understand it then, but I tried my best not to show him my sudden need to vomit.

When the war came, the two of us were drafted. I was put in the clinic while he was made to dig trenches at the front. It was my first time seeing him so disoriented. He'd wake up sweating in the middle of the night, crawl to my side of the tent, and crush me in a badly needed hug. I rubbed circles on his back until he stopped shaking, having fallen asleep. I realized that he needed me just as much as I needed him, the thought making me very happy and fearful all at once. Each day I prayed for the fighting to end, for us to go home. God was merciful, and we were returned to our homes safe.

But we weren't boys anymore. Gone were the days of careless laughter. His father gave his blessing for my friend and his girlfriend who waited for him during the war, to get married. My heart dropped. I didn't understand why I couldn't be happy for him. His eyes, his hands and his smile, I kept thinking that they would all be mine forever. I had fallen in love with him, but I didn't know then. I only knew that I was experiencing heartbreak over my best friend's looming marriage.

Less than a year later and out popped a little baby boy, a little devil like his father. It was the brightest smile I've ever seen from him, the moment when he held you for the first time. His sunshine, combined with yours, threatened to replace the summer sun. He loved you dearly, but he couldn't do it for long. As he laid in bed, he asked me to bring you so that he could hold you one last time. He told me to stay and give him my hand. When I did, he kissed it. Gently, firmly. I know you love me, he said. I love you too, I always have.

It means a lot to me that you visit me today. It must be boring, spending your summer vacation looking after an old man. My doctor pesters me about resting more, but I can't not do anything. I've been seeing him lately. He runs around in barefoot, the sunlight always following him. His playfulness is compelling, and I'm itching to join him soon.

Oh, here he is.

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Recently a dear friend drunk texted me his feelings. It was worded differently from our usual and jokingly said "I love you's" in the past. It made me very uncomfortable as I see him as a brother and nothing more. It made me think about the thin line between friendship and love.

LOL, sorry for springing that up out of the blue. Have a lovely day!

:Dancing:

All the best,

Alezander.

This piece was written while listening to this cute EP. Check it out!

>>

[table=width: 500, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

all you. still you.

hey, hello

open your eyes

won't you?

skip and fall

milk and towels

you on top

oh, hot days

let's go inside

lazing around

soft breaths

like cotton puffs

a tiny voice

four days

then three nights

all you

heart beat

slowly, slower

still you

don't leave

open your eyes

won't you?

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

I dedicate this poem to a stray kitten my sister and I got to meet this August. He was only alive for five days because of a faulty digestive system. We named him One, because he was the longest alive among quadruplets. One reminded me how important it is to live each day meaningfully, and if possible, with happiness.

Have a wonderful day!

All the best,

Alezander.