Something More Than Just Physical (The Orphan & BunBunTheCatSnake)

BunBunTheCatSnake

When they had set foot on Indonesian soil, Adam could most certainly feel his secretary' relief. He was glad he hadn't called in his pilot to fly them in his private plane. Gabriel would have been devastated. On the other hand, Adam hated the fact that the meeting with the uncooperative director loomed closer. He didn't like women being pushed onto him, and he disliked turning them down even more. It was never their fault anyway. Most of them, if Adam even so much as agreed to at least a friendly lunch, turned out to be simple, sweet ladies. And yet none of them were pretty enough to enchant him, and Adam wasn't looking for just pretty. The young CEO wasn't exclusively gay, but he was in love was someone at the moment.

"We get our bags here." Adam said to Gabriel as he led the both of them to the baggage reclaim. The belt hadn't moved yet and most of the other passengers waited along with the two of them. "Ours would probably come out first since we boarded quite late." Adam spoke close to Gabriel since he wanted to be quiet. He had noticed the slight stiffness in the other's demeanor, as if Gabriel was avoiding him. Adam couldn't blame him, especially since Adam had been such a moody, bossy jerk.

He led them to the arrivals pick-up area, where he had instructed his representative who had asked for Adam's help to wait for the two of them. The area was filled with a mixture of swift, business-like interactions and warm greetings from families, friends and loved ones. It wasn't even a minute when a man walked up to the two of them. "Chief Akagi, sir." The man said, holding up a sign that had 'Adam Akagi' in bold letters printed on it. "I came to pick you up."

Adam turned to the man and recognized him immediately. "Luciel," the young CEO held the other's hand and shook it. He looked the twenty-seven year old up and down, not an expression on his face. "You got thinner."

"Just a bit." The man named Luciel laughed meekly, although he was in no way far from skinny. Luciel was a lean man, and a little more on the buff side than most. "The project's taking it's toll. Everyone's been working hard to make it work."

"And yet you couldn't get me my contract." Adam cut off calmly, disappointment laced in his voice. Luciel fell silent, unsure of what to do or say. Adam hated speaking this way to his employees, especially because most of them were older than he was and he didn't want to be disrespectful. Still, he couldn't allow them to commit mistakes or fail every single time if they wanted to work with him. Sighing, Adam gave his employee a nice pat on the shoulder. "This will not happen again, alright?"

"Yes, sir." Luciel answered, looking all happy again. His green-eyed gaze turned to Gabriel. "Hello there." He greeted, a charismatic smile on his face as he regarded Adam's secretary and offered his hand to shake. "I'm Luciel Bard, the Akagi Group Indonesian branch manager. And you are?"

Seriously, two seconds of meeting and Luciel was already flirting with Gabriel. Adam could feel it even though the guy hadn't said particularly flirty yet. Luciel had quite the history of being a Casanova during his university days, and Adam was well aware of this when he hired the man. If it weren't for his exemplary skills in management and ability to negotiate people into taking a closer look at what he was selling, Adam would have absolutely cut him off. He hated unfaithful people like that.

Adam made himself look away before he could say or do anything that would hint to the fact that his possessiveness switch had been flipped and that he didn't want to share his Gabriel to anybody. But that was the problem. Adam didn't own Gabriel. He wasn't anything to Gabriel other than his boss.

"Luciel here was an alumnus at our uni so you two haven't met. He was introduced to me by a mutual friend." Adam explained to Gabriel before turning to his manager. "Lead us to the car."

"This way, sir, Gabriel." Luciel took all of their bags, including the secretary's. Then the manager made swift strides out the door and into the red afternoon Bali sky. Adam sat in the back and Luciel took the wheel. The manager turned to Gabriel. "So, where are we heading?"

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BunBunTheCatSnake

• The Orphan

When Adam spoke close to Gabriel, he tensed slightly. The heat from Adam's breath made his heart beat in his chest, and his face turn slightly red. He took a deep breath, furious at himself for getting so flustered. He tried to blame it on his unfinished business with Jet - which might have been part of the reason, but he knew that it was that dream. It had him panicked and flustered. It just felt so... real. Gabriel picked up his bag, and pulled out the handle bar so he could easily wheel it around.

Gabriel followed Adam, seeing that he knew his way around an airport. When they got to the arrivals pick-up area, Gabriel scanned the area. There were people who were hugging, others who greeted their visitors with a handshake. Eventually he spotted a rather handsome man holding a sign with Adam's name. Gabriel couldn't help but check out the man, his blue eyes looking him up and down. He was just Gabriel's type - he liked men with a little muscle.

Luciel, Gabriel thought to himself as he tried to memorize the name. He might be moaning it later, after all. The thought of sleeping with Luciel quickly made Gabriel look up at Adam. No, he shouldn't do anything to Luciel. Gabriel couldn't even imagine how Adam would react if he caught him in the act with one of his branch managers. But sleeping with someone might shake the effects of the dream off. The tense air pulled Gabriel out of his head, his blue eyes looking between the men. He felt bad for Luciel, honestly. Gabriel looked down at the ground, before he crossed his arms awkwardly.

After the tension broke, Gabriel's eyes fell onto Luciel again. It was kind of hot seeing him so happy. When Luciel turned his gaze to Gabriel, he couldn't help but smile. "Hi," Gabriel greeted, his eyes meeting Luciel's green ones as he took his hand. "I'm Gabriel Grundy. I'm Adam... Akagi's Secretary." Gabriel wasn't too sure if it was professional to use Adam's first name here. Luciel called him Chief Akagi, did that mean that Gabriel should too? "It's a pleasure to meet you."

When Adam spoke he pulled his hand away, that little smile of his still on his lips. He looked back at Luciel, surprised that the other graduated from their Uni as well. It was a pretty high standing college, and it wasn't easy. Gabriel had many sleepless nights, and was powered by caffeine most of the time. When Adam told Luciel to lead them car, and the manager grabbed his luggage Gabriel offered the other man a wink before he thanked him. He knew it was a bad idea to flirt, but it was a button that Gabriel just couldn't turn off sometimes.

Gabriel climbed into the back seat with Adam, and buckled himself in. He looked outside his window, the reality of being in another country just starting to hit him. When Luciel asked him where they were headed to, Gabriel got out his phone and looked through his notes. "It's at the Bersantai resort..." Gabriel quickly gave him the address, before he looked outside his window again. It was so... green here. It was much different than the city. Even in the car he could smell the salt scent of the ocean too. Gabirel closed his eyes and inhaled, letting the foreign scent overwhelm him.

Gabriel watched as they drove through Bali, his blue eyes lit with wonder and awe. This was amazing. He turned to Adam, trying to contain his excitement. "This is pretty cool." Gabriel said, before he turned back to the window. They started near the hotel, it's glory just in sight. Even from far away, the hotel was grand. It was large and it had vines climbing it for decoration. The hotel itself was painted white, and it had large windows and balconies. When they driveway had exotic plants pointing the way. The hotel had a fountain of a woman holding a jar, her expression poised.

When they came to a stop, Gabriel practically jumped out of the car. A smile crossed his lips, and he looked at Adam. "This... is... wow..." Gabriel said, his attention moving towards anything and everything. "We... should get checked in." If the outside was so amazing, then he couldn't even imagine what the actual room looked like. He hoped that there was room service, and that the bell boys were cute. But first... he had to freshen up, and go to a work meeting. Adam did say that he would show him around a little though, which was exciting. He wanted to see the sights, and eat traditional food.

This isn't a vacation, Gabriel reminded himself, trying to keep his excitement to a minimum. They were just going to save this contact, see a few things, and go home. It wasn't anything too exciting.

Adam was content to see Gabriel so enthusiastic about the place, and he was glad to have Luciel with them to keep Gabriel company while the young CEO was occupied with business matters. Adam couldn't possible play tourist guide with the meeting weighing in his mind. If he was going to spoil Gabriel rotten with this trip, he better had the matchmaking out of the way first.

"Get yourself comfortable, Gabe. Meet me in the lobby in fifteen minutes." Adam received his key from Luciel who had offered to check them in as he took both of Adam and Gabriel's belongings up to their rooms. His tall, muscled frame stood out even amongst the bellhops who could do nothing but stutter at Luciel to let them do their jobs. "It's a shame we don't have a shared room." The young CEO flirted, giving his secretary a bashful smile as he handed Gabriel his key. "I could give you something more than the place and the food to enjoy." Adam said in a way that he hoped was suggestive, wondering if he was doing this thing called 'seduction' properly without having to whip out his genitals first. With Gabriel, Adam wasn't entirely sure what to do to make his secretary interested while keeping things innocent.

Luciel returned to the lobby, looking somewhat huffed but still not breaking a sweat. Adam cursed the man's stamina, knowing Gabriel and literally every gay man within the vicinity was probably drooling for the branch manager. "Your bags are all in your rooms, chief." Luciel reported, looking like a big dog happy to have served his master. "Yours too, Gabriel."

"Good work, Luciel."

Showing off your hospitality, or your muscles? Adam added pettily in his head, before nodding and leaving first.

Once the young CEO was out of earshot, the branch manager stepped closer towards Gabriel with an inviting glint in his eyes. "You want me to wait for you here or..." He trailed, moving closer until his breath brushed Gabriel's ear. "... or you can give me my tip right now." He finished, playing as if all that carrying work he'd done had it's charge. "I like you, Gabriel." Luciel stepped away, smiling his casual smile. "It's been a while since I've seen fresh meat as pretty as you."

When Adam flirted seductively, Gabriel couldn't help but bite his lip. Adam was so amazing in bed, and he would do anything just to feel that again. He thought that Adam ever wanting to sleep with Garbiel again was out of the question, but here he was practically offering himself. He was starting to feel hot. He wanted Adam to push him into a bed, and fuck all of the anger into him. Gabriel was hot and bothered just thinking about having sex with Adam again. Gabriel stepped a bit closer to Adam, and went to open his mouth to invite him into his room later, but Luciel had returned into the lobby at that point.

Gabriel stepped back and rubbed the back of his neck, his eyes watching Luciel. That was another man he wouldn't mind getting ravished by. "Thank you, Luciel." Gabriel said, his eyes looking between him and Adam. He couldn't help but wonder what a threesome would be like with the two of them, though he wasn't about to ready to ask either of them. "I'll see you in a few!" Gabriel called after his boss, before he turned to look at Luciel.

When Luciel stepped closer to him, Gabriel looked up with a soft smirk. The feeling of the others hot breath against his ear made Gabriel take a deep breath. God, Gabriel wanted to have sex so bad. The compliment made Gabriel roll his eyes, "I bet you say that to all of your partners." Gabriel said with a soft purr. He looked over his shoulder to watch out for Adam, before he looked up at Luciel. "You know... I might have a tip in my room. Would you like to follow me there? I can't really give it to you out here." Gabriel gave the man a wink, before he looked at his room number and started walking.

He knew it was wrong to sleep with Luciel, but when life hands him a seemingly fun sex partner, who was Gabriel to deny it? Gabriel pressed the elevator door, and they opened almost immediately. Gabriel quickly stepped inside, and pressed the button to make the doors close quickly, before he pressed the floor number. The second the elevator doors closed, Gabriel wrapped his arms around the others neck and pulled him into a hungry kiss. His hands grabbed at Luciel's hair, pulling it softly. "We have to make it quick. I have a meeting to get to..." Gabriel said through kisses.

Adam called his mum the moment he was inside his room. This was always the routine and he was used to it. Iris' graceful smile seemed to light his whole room when she greeted hello, saying that his father was just washing up so the two of them could go out to have dinner. "Your father says you should do better than simply reject the matchmaking. Go get two contracts or three for compensation, he said." She laughed, apparently because her husband was confused on which shirt to wear. "Pick the white one, Haku. You always look dashing in that." Her voice sounded faded as she spoke to her husband who could be heard grumbling in the background.

"You sound happy, mum." Adam couldn't help smiling. Dinner dates between his parents while he wasn't around were becoming more frequent.

"Of course I'm happy, dear. With you taking the reigns of the company from your father's hands, his schedule's been less hectic and even his caffeine intake is less than a liter this week." She said excitedly, a sigh in her voice. "Thank you, Adam. Oh, but don't work yourself too hard, okay?"

"I don't even drink coffee." Adam reminded her.

"Yes, but you know that wasn't what I meant." She responded.

"Yeah. Anyway I've got to go. I have to get ready in fifteen minutes." Adam said goodbye to his parents as he was opening his bag and sorting through his clothes for a good outfit. He took out a crisp white suit and a tobacco hued waistcoat, navy blue necktie and slacks. He combed his hair then ruffled it again. A watch then a pair of loafers.

Adam looked at himself in the mirror, wondering why he had to look good for a meeting that he was going to botch anyway. Well, at least he had Gabriel's reaction to look forward to.

Luciel returned the kiss with two times the force and teeth, making sure to sweep each surface of Gabriel's mouth with his own tongue. He groaned when he felt fingers tug on his hair, the sound rumbling in his throat and turning into a growl in his chest when he pulled away. "Mmn, kitty is in a hurry." The manager chuckled, pulling Gabriel's hips flush against his own as he bent down to kiss Gabriel's pretty little mouth again. His hands trailed down until they found Gabriel's plump ass cheeks, kneading the firmness until his half hard cock twitched awake. "Fifteen minutes doesn't sound nearly enough." Luciel lightheartedly whined, slipping his hand inside the other man's pants and pressing circles with his thumb over Gabriel's clothed tip.

The growl that Luciel made when Gabriel pulled his hair, made him smirk with amusement. "And hungry..." Gabriel purred, before he nipped at Luciel's neck. When Luciel pulled his hips in close, Gabriel couldn't help but moan softly. He was already so hard... Gabriel kissed the other back with just as much force, making it known that he wanted this bad. A soft needy moan escaped Gabriel's lips with Luciel rubbed his tip. He found that hid underwear just got in the way, and he needed them off as soon as possible. "We can always make it longer tonight after the meeting," Gabriel said, his hands moving to slip into Luciel's pants, but the ding of the elevator made him pull away.

He quickly fixed his clothing before they opened, just in case there were people on the other side. Thankfully, there wasn't anyone waiting at the elevator doors. Gabriel looked at his room number, which was written on a piece of paper that help his key. His eyes flashed up to the sign that had directions of the room, and quickly followed it. Thankfully his room wasn't too far away, so it didn't take long for them to reach it. Gabriel quickly unlocked the room door, and practically pushed Luciel inside.

The second the door closed, Gabriel grabbed Luciel by the shirt and was hungrily kissing the man again. He fumbled with Luciel's pants, blindly unbuttoning them with a single hand. The second they were close to the large king sized bed, Gabriel pushed Luciel down. "God... I really want to blow you... but maybe we could leave that for next time." Gabriel gave Luciel a wink, before he took off his turtle neck and threw it aside. Now Gabriel was working on his pants, and with just as much speed took them off with his underwear.

Gabriel then straddled Luciel, his lips back on his. One hand lightly pulled his hair as they made out, while his free one pulled Luciel's cock out and rubbed it softly. "I want you inside of me so bad..." Gabriel purred. "You're just so big..."

• 2 weeks later...

Gabriel's soft moans and the way he rutted needily against Luciel's body was so cute and sexy, especially when the secretary opened his mouth a little and Luciel could get a glimpse of his cherry red tongue. He kissed that erotic tongue some more, biting on it lightly when he wasn't sucking on it.

"Mm, I like the sound of that." The manager laughed in between kisses when the other suggested that they could do more later. Of course they would. Luciel would pratically stalk the raven haired man for it. It was almost comical how Gabriel moved so swiftly to get the two of them into his room if it weren't for the fact that Luciel wasn't as equally sex starved as the secretary was. The manager vaguely remembered hearing the door close as they stumbled to the bed.

Luciel liked taking on the aggressive role, persuading his partners with soft whispers and tentative brushes on sensitive skin until they could no longer refuse. But this kitty needed no convincing. Gabriel moved headily, drugged high on arousal and want. As his petite fingers made their way to the manager's clothes, Luciel slipped his hand back into Gabriel's pants, this time pushing it past the other's underwear to cup a cheek. Luciel hissed as he squeezed it, marvelling at its elasticity, softness and shape as he pushed it to the side, exposing Gabriel's hole. His middle finger circled the ring of muscle, chuckling when he felt it twitch.

"Can't wait to fuck you." Luciel grated out, voice now husky when he was pushed to the bed and he had to let go of Gabriel's ass. Luciel quickly took off his top and laid back, massaging his hard cock from over his boxers as he watched Gabriel get undressed. Damn, the guy was hot. Underneath the conservative turtleneck he wore, Gabriel's body was slender with curves all in the right places. Luciel let his stare graze every inch of smooth, soft skin his gaze could land on, licking his bottom lip as he eyed Gabriel's dick which stood proudly erect against his flat stomach.

Once Gabriel was on his lap, Luciel's hands immediately grabbed at the secretary's thighs, gingerly ghosting his nails down the skin. He watched Gabriel's expression closely, hoping to see his pretty blue eyes roll back and his mouth hang open. He wanted to fuck Gabriel's cute mouth, push past his perfectly swollen lips and thrust hard into its hot crevice. But Luciel knew he had to hold on and wait for evening. For now they should do this quick.

"Come here. I'll prep you." He murmured, determined to have his throbbing length inside Gabriel soon after the secretary commented on his size. He was going to show Gabriel that being big wasn't the only thing he was good at. He pulled Gabriel's torso lower so his elbows rested on either side of Luciel's head. He kissed the other, dragging his own tongue up the roof of Gabriel's mouth as he reached behind and pushed his middle finger inside. "Fuck, yeah." Luciel groaned against Gabriel's mouth at the tightness that swallowed his finger. He pumped it fast, deepening the digit each time. Luciel left Gabriel's mouth to suck on his neck, the arm he was not using to fingerfuck the other slung over Gabriel's back, imprisoning him. Groaning impatiently, Luciel pushed his ring finger inside and scissored, curling the digits every now and then. Luciel could feel Gabriel's hot dick against him, the slick head rubbing against his abs. He couldn't wait anymore.

"Do you want this inside you? Yeah?" Luciel teased, his fingers now pulled out so he could line himself against Gabriel's pucker. Thrusting his hips upwards to rub the entrance, he groaned directly into the other's ear. "Put it in yourself and ride me." He ordered, smacking Gabriel's ass cheeks hard enough to redden them.

When he felt the feeling of his nails just barely touching his exposed skin, Gabriel couldn't help but gasp and move into his fingers. The soft touch wasn't enough. Gabriel wanted Luciel to dig his fingers into his sensitive skin, and fuck him until Gabriel's throat was hoarse and he couldn't come anymore. Gabriel wanted to do everything and anything to Luciel, but there was only so much they could do in the next few minuets. When Luciel told him to come closer with the promise that he'd prep his begging hole, Gabriel couldn't help but smile. God, Luciel was so hot.

When Luciel pulled him to his torso, Gabriel met his lips with a hungry need. He moaned softly when he felt his finger enter him, and leaned into it. When he started to move his finger, Gabriel let out softly needy moans against Luciel's lips. When Luciel pulled away, Gabriel couldn't help but make a soft whimper. He moved his head so that Luciel could easily access his neck, not even thinking about what would happen if Adam saw new hickeys on his neck - that was the furthest thing from his brain. When Luciel trapped Gabriel, he couldn't help but smile a little. Gabriel moved his head to bite Luciel's shoulder, before sucking on the soft skin. He wanted to leave him with something to remind him he could come back later.

When Luciel entered the second didget, Gabriel let out a deeper moan. "Fuck..." He whispered, as he rested his forehead against Luciel's shoulder. He was making him fall apart from just his fingers... it was a bit impressive, honestly. Each time Luciel would curl his fingers inside of him, his back would arch. He bucked his hips against his fingers, his bare cock rubbing against Luciel's abs. Just when he was about to beg Luciel to fuck him senseless, Luciel was the first to suggest it.

When he took out his fingers, Gabriel's hips followed for just a second. "I want it so fucking bad..." Gabriel purred when Luciel asked him if he wanted it inside of him. The feeling of Luciel's hot cock against his hole drove him crazy. When Luciel ordered him to ride him it sent shivers to his core. The slap made Gabriel let out a loud moan. Spanking drove him crazy. "Yes sir," Gabriel whispered in a low, lustful tone. He lightly bit Luciel's ear before he pulled away.

Gabriel leaned back and spread his legs so Luciel could see everything. He grabbed Luciel's manhood in his hand, before slowly letting it slip inside. Gabriel threw his head back, his eyes practically rolling inside his skull. God he needed this so bad... Luciel was so large, experienced, attractive. It was the perfect sexual fling to have while he was here. Gabriel would usually move agonizingly slow, until his partner was bucking their hips inside of him in an attempt for more friction - but he didn't have time to tease Luciel right now. Instead, Gabriel wasted no time with moving his hips. He was practically bouncing off of Luciel's cock.

Gabriel began to rub himself, his muscles twitching against Luciel. "Fuck... Fuck! Spank me, Luciel!" Gabriel begged, his hands pressing against the bed. "Please Luciel..."

[table=width: 500, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

W6KwZKd.jpg

LUCIEL BARD

>> 27 years old

>> green eyes, black hair

>> Akagi Group Indonesian branch manager

>> Alumni at Gabriel and Adam's uni

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Luciel was holding his breath, his fingers unconsciously digging into Gabriel's pale thighs as the other sat down until his own member was flush inside the other's ass. If it were any other time, the manager would have liked to savor the feel of his cock slowly burying inch by inch into Gabriel's tight heat, pushing in and out in a sensual, delibarate rhythm until he ached to be fucked hard and rough. Luciel liked teasing his partners and see how long they could last with his huge cock rammed all the way inside.

"Not bad." Luciel grunted, a pleased grin on his parted lips as his green gaze fixed on Gabriel's delicious hole swallowing him again and again. That, plus the added sight of the other's exposed neck as he threw his head back sent a long shiver down to his lower half. Running his palm up Gabriel's abdomen, up to his gorgeous chest adorned with sinfully erect nipples, Luciel cupped Gabriel's blushing cheek for a moment before giving it a playful slap. "You ride so good, kitty. But I'm sure you can do better, yeah?" He taunted, a wave of pleasure diffusing to the tips of his toes as Gabriel's insides gripped his aching cock harder. God, he was so hot.

Luciel pushed two fingers in Gabriel's mouth, hissing when he felt teeth and that lewd, wet tongue. His other hand alternated between guiding Gabriel's ass and spanking it, loving the way the other's dick jumped happily at the sting. "That's it, baby. Fuck yourself harder on my cock." Luciel murmured, panting as he delivered another slap on Gabriel's ass. Damn, he was nearing his orgasm. He could tell by the way his muscles stiffened against the other's soft body. He needed to move.

"Sorry, love. It's not your fault." Luciel gave Gabriel a sheepish smile as he took both of the secretary's hands and placed them on his firm pecs. He met Gabriel's blue eyes and held them as he snapped his hips upward, pumping his entire length in one rough stroke. "So fucking tight." Luciel groaned, coherent thoughts leaving his mind as he pulled away only to slam back in. Delicious, wet sounds joined their rugged breathing as Luciel moved his hips faster, eyes pressed closed in pleasure.

"Oh... shit." An unexpected moan left the manager's throat when his balls tightened. Luciel opened his eyes to look at Gabriel, about to announce that he was going to come soon. In that moment, Luciel happened to see the digital clock placed on the wall behind Gabriel. They were a couple of minutes away from being late, and knowing his chief, they cannot be late.

In a moment's decision, Luciel pulled out completely, his painful cock still so hard and hungry for release. He rolled to switch their places and with Gabriel on his back on the bed, Luciel pushed the other's weeping erection into his mouth. He deepthroated it, sucking hard until his cheeks hollowed. "Come in my mouth, kitty. Do it now." The manager ordered, slapping Gabriel's thighs to make him orgasm faster as his lips slurped the head back in.

Adam made his way to the elevator, his eyes fixed on his phone as he reviewed the contract which Luciel failed to sign. It was all good, fair and profitable to both parties. The young CEO was certain his employees were excellent, leaving only the other party's director the flawed one.

"If only I could let your wonderful resources pass me by, director Chun." Adam muttered sardonically to himself as the elevator moved towards the ground floor. When his arrival was made known with a ding, the young CEO raised his gaze from his phone and stepped off, eyes automatically searching the lobby for his secretary. His neck was craned to look behind him when Adam realized how desperately he sought Gabriel.

"Calm down, dog." He reprimanded himself, a corner of his lips raised as he chuckled silently. It was so laughable, the way he felt the constant need to see Gabriel and talk to him. It was very unprofessional too, but he couldn't help himself. Not even if he tried.

Come quickly, Adam thought.

The first spank made Gabriel gasp, before a small satisfied smirk crossed his lips. The taunting only turned him on more, and urged Gabriel to more his hips even rougher against Luciel's manhood. When Luciel pushed his fingers into his mouth, his tongue slid against his fingers before he moved his head so Luciel's fingers slipped deeper into his wet cavern. He moaned against his fingers, his eyes rolling back at each spank. Gabriel wished they had more time. He wanted to keep going all night with Luciel, until both of them were sweaty and satisfied.

When Luciel apologized, Gabriel couldn't help but raise a curious eyebrow. "What are you ta-" Luciel's rough thrust cut Gabriel off, and his setence was then replaced by a loud moan. "Oh God..." Gabriel moaned out, his fingers digging into Luciel's bicep. "Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Gabriel begged, as he moved his hips in time with Luciel's thrusts. Gabriel was so close to his own release. He could feel it bubble in his stomach. He was just about to come, but it was cut off the second Luciel pulled away.

Gabriel whined at the sudden emptiness. "Luciel..." Gabriel begged, his teeth gnawing at his bottom lip. When Luciel switched their positions, Gabriel expected him to shove his cock back into him - though the blow job was just as welcome. Gabriel's hands found themselves in Luciel's hair, and his back arched slightly. He gasped at the slap, his hands tightening around his hair. "Yes sir!" Gabriel moaned out, his legs shaking. His orgasm was starting to bubble again, the feeling even more intense. "Luciel... I'm so close. Don't stop... please, keep going. Yes..."

Gabriel's body tensed up, before he came. He moaned loudly, his body trembling as he rode his orgasm. "Fuck..." Gabriel sighed, his hands releasing from Luciel's hair. "You have to come back later... That was... amazing." Gabriel said with labored breaths, as he sat up. His eyes darted to the digital clock with a soft sigh. Thankfully, quickly getting dressed after sex was one of Gabriel's many talents. He got up and quickly grabbed a pair of black dress pants, a white shirt, a black tie, and a back blazer vest. He quickly got dressed as he pulled everything out, before fixing his hair and putting on a pair of dress shoes.

Gabriel grabbed Luciel's chin, before he kissed him lustfully again. When he pulled away he offered the man a wink, "I'll see you later, hot stuff." With that, Gabriel left. He wasn't one for pillow talk, especially when they were on a time crunch. Gabriel was in it for the wild hot sex, not a discussion on his thoughts or feelings - though he had a feeling Luciel was the same. Maybe that's why sex was so great with him. Gabriel didn't know Luciel though, so he couldn't say.

Gabriel eventually made it downstairs just in time. The second he looked at Adam, he almost felt... guilty. He knew that Adam still harbored feelings for him, which is why he was going to keep the time spent with Luciel a secret. "Hey Adam," Gabriel greeted his boss with a smile. He eyed Adam, his eyes widening just a bit. Adam was already very attractive in college, but there was something about him presently that made him even more so. "You look... nice." Gabriel complimented, a small smile playing on his lips. "Are you trying to impress someone, Adam? Because it might just work."

• 2 months later...

Despite not having achieved orgasm as he would have liked, Luciel enjoyed a glimmer of satisfaction when Gabriel's hot load spurted into the manager's mouth. Luciel hummed along with the other's breathless moaning, savoring the feel of thick semen in his mouth before swallowing it.

"Of course, kitty." Luciel replied when Gabriel mentioned another round later in the evening. The manager's scalp still buzzed deliciously where the other had tugged on his hair earlier. He had to get more, he thought as he stood up and got himself dressed. It seemed that he and the secretary both had their fair share of quick, frenzied sex in the past considering that they were both ready in mere seconds. "How about I do you later in that." He suggested with a sly grin as he eyed Gabriel's ass all packed in his tight pants. Luciel liked seing cute guys in formal wear, see.

When Gabriel left the room, Luciel hung back for a bit. He didn't have to think too hard to know that he should at least try not to look like he had just been with Gabriel, at least in front of the chief. Luciel was not clueless. For the time he was employed, he had known Adam as a stoic man who kept to himself. He was not easy to please and he was definitely not easily impressed. And yet the chief had this uncharacteristic soft air around him that was only there when Gabriel was present.

"Best to stay away from that." Luciel murmured to himself as he casually strode out if the room and locked it, making his way down to the car he parked in a relaxed manner. He responded with a wink to some of the guests that made bedroom eyes at him when he passed, their expressions turning to surprise with the smell of sex on him. Luciel could only laugh. None of them were as enticing as Gabriel though.

?

There was a bent old lady peddling charms, trinkets, and other assorted accessories across the street. Her hair was gray and she worked hard, greeting passersby with a nice smile on her wrinkled face. When the sidewalk wasn't busy with potential customers walking around, she sat down on her red plastic stool and sang a happy tune.

Adam watched her and liked her immediately. If she was just a bit little younger he would have given him his business card. Genuine, diligent workers were always a good resource in an Akagi's book. Adam approached her anyway, a wide grin blossoming on her face.

"Afternoon." She spoke in a foreign language but the young CEO understood the familiar greeting.

"Good afternoon, aunty." Adam answered. He gave a sweeping look at her items, impressed at the detailed workmanship now that he was close. "Do you have anything nice as a present?" His words carefully chosen, Adam was glad that his father made him study the Indonesian language when he was just a boy, among many others. He felt slightly embarrassed as the old lady studied his face. Her gaze wasn't scrutinizing in any way, yet Adam felt pinned by it nevertheless.

Her fingers, wrinkly and callous from lifelong hard work, moved with a surety towards a small and shiny black thing. She took the item from the pile and held it up for him to see. It was an earring with a cat's paw as the design, surprisingly dainty and elegant for a street vendor's work. Adam took it and turned it over, almost picturing how its minimalistic blackness would look against Gabriel's fair skin. The paw would disappear beneath his raven hair but would absolutely stand out if uncovered. Adam liked his imagination very much.

But there was one problem. Gabriel did not have his ears pierced. Adam was sure of this because of the many times he'd stared at his secretary's neck area ever since they reunited. However, Adam could pierce him himself. Given that he had two piercings on his right ear and one on his left, the young CEO had a working idea of how to pierce someone's earlobe. "Maybe I shouldn't..." Adam muttered under his breath. Anyway, giving such an intimate present right off the bat when they weren't going out and when they should only be boss and secretary was weird, right? Adam didn't want to scare Gabriel away.

"Sorry, aunty. I won't be buying after all." Adam told the old lady, sheepish about possibly having wasted her time. Adam was about to cross the street again back to the hotel when the old lady called out to him. With a questioning look, Adam turned around. He was surprised for a second time when she suddenly pushed a small box into his hand.

"In your mind, is she smiling?" The old lady asked, her grasp on Adam's hand firm and strong. He understood what she was talking about.

"Yes, his smile is pretty and I love him." Adam replied. How many times did he have to say it straight without feeling as if he wanted the ground to swallow him up whole?

"Then you will take this." She decided, releasing Adam's hands and patting his forearm before giving him a wide smile which he returned. "It's yours. No need to pay." She added.

"Thank you." He tucked the box into his pocket and bowed politely. The businessman's instinct in him begged him to at least pay her because it was common sense to make others owe you, not the other way around. But in this instance, to feel a stranger's support was vastly reassuring. He wasn't just being selfish here. He was being a genuine, vulnerable and selfish idiot. An idiot in love with a beautiful person with noncommittal tendencies.

Adam crossed the street and walked into the hotel lobby. After looking around and seeing that his secretary wasn't there yet, and he had a few moments of anxiously thumbing the box tucked in his pocket. Oh man, he was really jumping to gifts now. Maybe if he could set Gabriel aside sometime later, he could give the earrings to him, say that it was just a platonic gift and be done with it. Yeah, supposing he could pull off platonic with Gabriel.

When Gabriel greeted him, fucking smiled and complimented him, Adam swore that a part of him wanted to just pull him close and hug the shit out of the cute thing. "I'm glad you think that way." Adam answered. "I wanted to look good for you." Would this kind of blunt honesty work on Gabriel? "You're a little late but I'll let you off since you wore those pants." Adam eyed the thing, convinced that anyone who saw Gabriel wearing his dress pants would agree that the view was sinful. He wanted to grab Gabriel's cheeks and knead them until they were flushed red...

Woah there. Adam mentally laughed at himself. Just because he wanted something more than physical with Gabriel didn't mean that he was immune to the desire to fuck him. Damn, he was starving for sex.

"Let's go outside. Luciel should be waiting for us with the car." The young CEO suggested, making his way back out the hotel and expecting Gabriel to follow him. He spotted his branch manager off to the left and strode towards his direction. Adam waved a hand, refusing Luciel's wordless offer to open the door for him. Instead, the young CEO took hold of the door handle and gestured for Gabriel to enter first. "After you, Gabe."

The restaurant that they went to was only a couple of blocks away from the hotel, which was good because it meant that they would be arriving on time for the meeting. But that also meant that Adam could have walked the distance with Gabriel and he had just wasted the opportunity to do that. The young CEO was busy with this kind of thoughts as they waited for director Chun and his daughter to arrive. It turned out that they didn't have to wait for long as a large, middle aged man and a petite young lady came to view. Adam recognized the director and stood, holding out his hand when the newcomers approached.

"Good evening, Akagi."

"Please, call me Adam, director Chun."

"Then I'll be Mark to you, Adam."

The two men smiled at each other at the exchange, already familiar with each other due to previous transactions despite meeting face to face for the first time. Mark Chun had been one of the Akagi Group's oldest and most reliable partners, so Adam couldn't comprehend why the man was pulling back now until the subject of marriage was brought up.

"I'd like you to meet my daughter, Eclair." The director said, gesturing for the young lady beside him to step forward so the young CEO could regard her. "Pretty as a truffle, isn't she?" The director's delight was obvious in his tone as he introduced her.

She was pretty, yes. But something else took the young CEO's attention, and Adam couldn't help staring at it while his mind flipped through its pages for her name. Truffle.

"Eclair?" Adam took her hand and automatically kissed it whilst still in the middle of his attempts to remember. When he glanced up to meet her eyes, the young CEO spotted a glint in them that could only remind him of one person. "Truffle?"

The lady burst out in jolly laughter. "Your face! Your face! Oh, Adam." Clutching her belly and her upper body slightly bent forward, the lady's elegant poise from earlier was replaced with absolute playful mirth. The finger which she used to point at Adam shook as her light voice bubbled in her throat. "Boy, you are as stiff as I remember! You boring little thing." She exclaimed in an excited voice, her words informal and highly disrespectful if Adan did not recognize the familiar dimple near her left eye.

"How on earth..." The young CEO trailed off when he was unexpectedly crushed into a vigorous hug, his look for rescue only responded with an amused laugh from the director. "But you're a Han, not a Chun." Adam corrected as soon as he was released. Apparently her surname was fresh in his mind despite the years. But never mind that. This girl used to be a wild tomboy, wilder than most boys Adam knew. Everyone called her Truffle, like the mushroom. Dark skinned and luxurious.

They were childhood acquaintances as much as their parents were business partners. But this girl was different. She smelled nice, she looked nice and she felt soft. A lady. Adam did not know this Eclair.

"Well, my parents sent me to Mark Pa to learn from him. I was far down the ladder of heirs anyway. When the Han corporation staggered five years ago, the Chun adopted me."

"So the marriage meeting?" Adam clarified. He could not imagine marrying his childhood friend. No, aquaintance. Adam had no time for friends.

"Just a ploy to see you, dummy. I was pretty sure you wouldn't have taken a break if nobody pulled you out of work." Eclair took Adam's arm and pulled him to sit next to her. The director sat in front of his daughter, so Adam could only glance at Gabriel, mouthing "come sit down" to his secretary. The arrangement was very unconventional, as far as marriage meetings went. But then again, this turned out to be a reunion rather than what it was intended.

"Also, aunty Iris knows it's me. I called her in about an hour ago."

The young CEO shot the director a look, but the old man just smiled fondly, his face peaceful and relaxed. He gave the impression of a father who was awfully fond of his daughter, and really, that was a hard thing to oppose. He will have to humor this turn of events, the young CEO realized. Adam could only sigh, sneaking a glance at Gabriel and thinking how he wanted to hold his hand and be alone with him.

When Adam said that he wanted to look good for Gabriel, the honesty took him by surprise. He liked it when people were honest with him. When Adam commented on his pants, he couldn't help but smile. It seemed like these pants were giving him the sort of attention he liked. Maybe he should go to the club in these pants and see how fast he could go home with some lucky guy? The thought sounded delicious. The quickie was nice, but it wasn't enough to satisfy him completely. Gabriel was counting the minuets until he could go back to his room, and get a taste out of Luciel again. Then again, the way that Adam looked at Gabriel made him curious to see what sex would be like between them again. And Adam did basically offer up himself in the lobby, before he went to bed with Luciel. So there was hope.

When the two walked to the car and met up with Luciel, Gabriel couldn't help but smile at the branch manager. If only Adam knew the things they did and said to each other, just a few minuets ago - though that was probably for the best. When Adam opened the door for him, he looked at his manager with a smile. "Thank you," He said before slipping into the car. He buckled himself in, his eyes looking between the two other men, before looking outside his window.

When they got to the restaurant, Gabriel was actually a little nervous. He flattened his clothes out and fidgeted with his blazer, trying to make himself look nice. When Adam looked over and went to greet the director, Gabriel stopped fixing his outfit and stood up straight. He looked at the director and the rather beautiful petite woman. Was this the girl that the director was trying to marry off to Adam? His eyes looked over to Adam, before looking back at the the woman. They would make a beautiful couple, but then again that would mean Adam would lose interest in Gabriel. The thought caught Gabriel off guard. Why did he care if Adam lost interest in him?

He couldn't help but think about the dream he had on the airplane. He could still feel the warm feeling in his chest, the feeling of Adam's lips, and just how happy and content he felt. The words you're home, echoed in Gabriel's mind, and no matter how many times he tried to push it out, it just came back. Gabriel needed a drink...

When Adam suddenly burst into excitement over reuniting with an old friend, Gabriel felt a little confused over the entire situation. So... this wasn't a dinner to discuss marriage, but instead for two friends to reunite? He looked at Eclair, feeling respect for the woman. It took a lot of guts to pull something like this, and he was impressed. When she grabbed Adam's arm and pulled him into the seat next to hers, Gabriel felt a his stomach clench a little. He held his stomach for a second, his eyes meeting with Adam's - who was mouthing to sit down. Gabriel did as his boss ordered, and sat directly across from Adam.

Gabriel sat with his hands in his lap, feeling awfully awkward. If thinking about the dream wasn't enough, now he was feeling jealous? Man, maybe he just needed more sleep. He looked at Eclair, before looking at Adam. He couldn't help but wonder if he ever wanted to marry Eclair, or if he was into women at all for that matter. Gabriel wasn't sure, and it made him realize that he didn't know anything about Adam, other than he has the largest cock he had ever seen.

"I would imagine that you have a ton of funny stories about Adam?" Gabriel asked, a smile crossing his lips. He looked at Adam, a glint of mischief in his eyes. Gabriel was genuinely curious, though he would never tell Adam that.

• 2 weeks later...

It was no understatement to say that Eclair was literally shaking as soon as she laid her eyes on Adam. Her organs felt squishy and all over the place when suddenly his hand was around hers, his lips brushing her skin gingerly as he kissed it. All at once her senses told her to run, to rid herself of the dress which swished around her knees since this morning, to gather up her hair and put it in a messy but comfortable bun. Something about seeing this boy, man, begged Eclair to regress back to her childish, wild and tomboyish tendencies. She felt like a little girl in front of him.

Suddenly they were sitting next to each other and apparently it was her doing. Although Adam looked flustered at first, soon enough all traces of reluctance left his face. His goddamned, handsome face. Eclair hated thinking it, especially when he turned to her and asked her if she was still very into carbonara.

"Just because it has lots of milk doesn't mean it's a kiddy meal." She automatically defended herself when Adam snorted at her affirmation.

"Yeah, but you want it for the milk." Although his wording was indirect, Adam was obviously insisting she still had her childish tastes. Well, he wasn't that different from her in that respect.

"I bet you still haven't given up chicken tenders at your age." Her remark wiped the gorgeous smirk on Adam's face and made him sigh in defeat.

"I'd like a truce."

"You're welcome."

And they shook hands as if they just signed a deal. That was the moment that Eclair's gaze landed on the cutie who was sitting in front of her childhood friend.

"Oh, this is my secretary, Gabriel Grundy. Gabe, my..." The young CEO stopped, exchanged a look with Eclair, a beguiling look which absolutely did not just made her cheeks burn, and went on with his introduction. "Her name's Eclair Chun."

The hell was with that pause. Seriously, Adam made her reel.

"Nice to meet you." Eclair remembered to smile gracefully as she gave her hand to the cutie. A woman had her ways of knowing, and in this particular occasion Eclair had never experienced in her life anything remotely as evident as the look on Adam's face when he regarded his secretary. And the fact that Adam used a nickname on the secretary certainly did not pass her by.

"Yes, I do. Would you like to hear some of them?" The lady cocked her head a bit to the side, giving the secretary a stare she was aware that many found intimidating. "I don't give them out for free though." Gabriel's seemingly innocent question occurred to Eclair as a rhetoric, and it made her want to test him.

Gabriel stared Eclair down from top to bottom, before he shook her hand. He had a feeling it was a little too tight, and honestly didn't know why he felt so jealous at the moment. Maybe it was because he had a lack of sleep, or that maybe he secretly really like getting attention from Adam. It had to be that. Adam was focusing his attention towards this... girl. They were just friends though... right? He looked at the two of them, before his eyes settled on Eclair.

The intimidating stare only confused Gabriel. What... was up with that look? Whatever the look was for, it didn't intimidate Gabriel as well as she probably hoped. He leaned back in his chair, shooting her a soft smile that was clearly plastic. Gabriel could only suspect that maybe she liked Adam, which made him want to play with her just a bit. "Well I'm afraid I don't have much money. I am just the secretary." Gabriel crossed his legs, meeting Eclair's eyes. "Though I have known him since college. We use to get into all sorts of mischief together." That was only a half-lie. Most of their mischief was mainly sex, though there was that time Adam sat next to Gabriel as he puked at a house party.

The waiter came to the table, and asked for everyone what they were ordering. Gabriel got the spaghetti - one of his favorite meals. After the waiter left, his gaze moved to Adam, before he looked back at Eclair. He sipped his water, his gaze not leaving Eclair. "So how long have you known Adam... Sorry, Mr. Akagi." Gabriel said, a small smile crossing his lips at the fake mistake. She was a fascinating woman, and if Gabriel was being honest he felt like he could respect her if he got to know her. This wasn't the place though. He honestly wanted to talk to her over drinks, as they talked passive aggressively towards each other - Gabriel respected someone who could throw back what he was giving.

About an hour into the dinner, Gabriel looked over at Adam as he was trying to secure the deal. He really was handsome... Gabriel knew this in college, but somehow these last few years really did do Adam justice. There was this small part of him that wanted to be showered in affection by Adam - not romantic affection, but affection nonetheless. Gabriel wanted to kiss his lips, and feel his hands slip under his shirt. Luciel was a great lay, but no one could compare to Adam. Gabriel looked back at his food and twisted the spaghetti onto his fork, before shoving it into his mouth. He looked over at Eclair as he chewed, before he looked away.

About two hours in, Gabriel left to use the rest room. When he came back, everyone had risen from their seat. Gabriel silently thanked whatever being was up in the sky, before he walked back to the table. He looked up at Adam, his blue eyes meeting with his. "So, did you get it?" He whispered softly, before linking his arm with Adam's. He looked over at Eclair, as if to silently tell her checkmate, before he looked back up at Adam. "We should get going to the hotel, though I wouldn't mind walking there. You promised me sightseeing after business was taken care of, after all." Gabriel whispered to Adam, before he separated their arms, "I'll meet you outside." Gabriel walked away, his eyes meeting with Eclair's one last time before he stepped into the night air.

• 3 weeks later...

Adam was doing his best to keep his mind on the business he had in front of him. Really, he was doing his best. But that simple act, something which was supposedly natural and second nature to him, was proving to be quite difficult to do when his childhood acquaintance and secretary were talking. The young CEO knew that the two had nothing in common except for him, and he could not resist listening on in their conversation a little.

"We used to get into all sorts of mischief together," he heard Gabriel say. Adam had to control the twitch that threatened to cross his face then.

Focus, Adam. He had to.

"Since we're already both here, why don't we deal on something more than what we came for?" Mark Chun suggested, his posture relaxed but his voice with a steely edge to it. This was his rumored business stance, and Adam knew better than to be swept away by it.

"That depends on what you're selling, Mark." The young CEO set his gaze directly on the older man's face, the effect of this act cool and undaunted. The Akagi men were not known for being underdogs after all.

"Don't be so crude." The director chuckled, his eyes undistracted even as the food arrived. "My company is doing research."

The businessman in Adam reared its head and all partial attention he had trained on Gabriel and Eclair's conversation was lost. "Oh? I'd like to hear about it." Adam responded, standing up to sit next to the director so now he was at one end of the table. It was a strange arrangement but at least he was closer to his business partner.

Eclair decided that she liked this kid Gabriel. He showed no signs of backing down to her unspoken challenge, as ambiguous as that challenge might be. It concerned her that Adam called him by an endearment, but he always used to call her Truffle too, albeit it was also a form of childish teasing for her dark complexion. Eclair studied Gabriel, his cherry pink lips and raven hair. The guy was hella cute and that sent all sorts of red flags raising in her mind. Yes, she liked Gabriel but at the same time she didn't. Bite her.

"You'll have lots of money soon. The Akagi group is known for paying its employees and associates handsomely in exchange for good work. Of course, if you perform badly, then you're done for. Simple as that." Eclair stabbed a mushroom with her fork and chewed it thoughtfully as if to drive her point. She wasn't threatening Gabriel, she was just informing him.

A corner of her lips curved upwards when she heard about Gabriel and Adam's shared past. Eclair did not attend university herself as she pursued an apprenticeship with a world renowned businesswoman whose headquarters was situated at Russia. A stern, beautiful woman with pale skin, light blue eyes and golden hair in a pixie cut. As willing as she was to learn, Eclair was always too intimidated to talk to her. Compared to that woman, Adam was very warm and kind.

Unfortunately Eclair had no reference of what a uni student's life generally is considering her circumstances and she felt a twinge of envy at Gabriel for being there with Adam at such a stressful but enriching time of his life. "I've known Adam since kindergarten. I want to say that I've seen him with snot and mud on his clothes but being who he is, that never happened." Eclair looked over to Adam who was speaking quietly with her adopted father. "He is not allowed to have flaws. Not now, not ever."

And maybe you are one.

"I'd like to hear some stories of Adam as a university student." The lady paused to consider it before deciding. "Tell Adam I'm borrowing you tomorrow night."

It was an understatement to say that he was satisfied with the meeting. No, it was more than that. Mark Chun just gave him the best pitch Adam had ever had the pleasure of seeing, and the motivation to do more business with this man made the Akagi in him spring with energy. He was presented with the opportunity to make more money. Of course he wasn't going to let it pass him by.

The men shook hands, their grip mutually firm. Adam knew Mark approved of him the same way he liked the old man. Never had a personal meeting with another business head been this pleasant before. Adam now understood why his father insisted to keep their two companies' good friendship.

He kissed Eclair's cheek goodbye and got his breath pushed out of him by a crushing hug from her. Adam belatedly remembered this habit of hers, vaguely noticing the lack of strength in her arms. Or maybe he was just tougher now.

"You're staying in Bali for three more days, right?" She asked, her lovely face tipped up to look at him. Adam could not get used to this lady but if this was really the Truffle he knew from childhood then he could deal with a little embarrassment.

"Yes." He answered. "And I heard that you'll be leaving first thing the day after next."

"Yeah. Lisa ordered me to get back to Russia immediately. Oh, Lisa is my teacher. Long story." Then the lady sighed, propped her chin on his chest and spoke. "Let's have lunch together tomorrow, alright?"

"What if I refuse?"

"You can't." She grinned. "You're too much of an Akagi gentleman to not accompany a lady." She said before releasing his waist and straightening her back, the child-like playfulness now replaced with the elegant grace of a lady.

Rolling his eyes to emphasize that he wasn't buying her act, Adam nodded to their lunch date tomorrow before shifting his attention to the light pressure he felt on his arm. "Yeah, though now another deal is in the works..." Adam answered distractedly, his brain unable to process the simple fact that Gabriel actually hooked his arm around his own. His skin felt electric despite the layers of clothing between them. It was strange the way he seemed to always find himself being surprised by it despite knowing that it would happen. Gabriel's effect on him never changed despite the years. It was always the same, fuzzy feeling in the pit of his stomach. "Okay, I'll be right there."

Hold on, Adam caught himself. What was that? Why is this happening?

He couldn't allow himself to be so shaken just from an invitation. Schooling his face into an unreadable mask, Adam stalked out of the restaurant and found Luciel waiting by the lobby.

"Excellent as always, chief." The branch manager grinned when his boss walked in. Luciel took his hands out of his pockets, the car keys hooked to a finger. "Where's Gabriel?"

"He's outside." Waiting for me, Adam mentally added. It was best to answer minimally, more for his sake than for the manager. What if Gabriel was just joking and he wasn't really there...

"You can have the night off, Luciel."

The manager raised his eyebrows. He was about to toss the keys at Adam when the young CEO shook his head and wordlessly made his way to the door. "Thanks, chief." Luciel called after him, but his words rolled off Adam's back as the young CEO unconsciously held his breath. The automatic doors slid open and the evening sounds flooded his senses. But then Gabriel came into view and everything else fell quiet again.

"Hey." Adam took one second to look at Gabriel before looking away again. For now let's start walking. "So... What did you and Truffle- I mean, Eclair talk about? You two seem to hit it off."

The sound of their off beat footsteps bothered him. A lot. Something about this moment scared Adam. Simply having a walk, having his arm touched, just being together. It was so pleasant, it scared him. He thought he could take things slow this time, follow the correct order and make this a lasting relationship. But damn, he burned to have Gabriel now.

"Um, Gabe?"

Two more blocks to the hotel. The streets were almost empty.

"Remember how you used to sit in front of me during Psych class? Maybe you don't, we didn't know each other then. Yeah, you probably don't."

Why was he bringing this up? Adam could only ask himself as he chuckled awkwardly.

"You were pretty well known for being this party animal who would sleep around, and I disliked you for that. So frivolous, I thought. But I saw how you worked hard in class, and you actually did well." A smile crept on the young CEO's face as he pictured Gabriel in college. "Did you know that you sort of pinch your ear when you can't figure out something about the lesson? Like this." Without thinking, Adam stepped close and lightly pinched Gabriel's right earlobe. "It was so cute."

Oh. I touched him. Adam's heart raced. Swallowing his blush, he withdrew his fingers, but not before letting his fingertips graze the skin of Gabriel's neck. He couldn't help it.

One more block until they reach the hotel.

Gabriel stuffed his hands into his pocket as he looked at the scenery. Even at night Bali was gorgeous; the stars hung in the sky brighter than ever, and the street was still full of people. It was hard to believe that he was out of the country, but here he was. When he heard Adam, Gabriel turned around and offered his boss a quick smile. "Hey," Gabriel greeted back, before they started walking.

The question made Gabriel smile. He could tell Adam that they challenged each other, but it would be an uncomfortable topic to get into for Gabriel. "We talked about you," Gabriel said, deciding on just telling him the heavily abridged version of it. It was hard to tell Adam that he was feeling rather... confusing feelings over the man. "Though she told me to tell you that she'll be borrowing me tomorrow night. I like Eclair a lot... she's a pretty strong willed woman. I like hanging out with people who match my level of stubborn." Gabriel half joked, a small smirk crossing his lips.

There was something about Eclair and Gabriel's passive aggressive fight over Adam, that amused the man. She was unwilling to back down, which Gabriel respected about the woman. Though there was something about their conversation that bothered Gabriel. It wasn't the threat that he could lose his job if he didn't do well enough, but that she said Adam wasn't allowed any flaws. He was human, of course he was allowed mistakes - was his family really that controlling?

When Adam said his name, Gabriel hummed softly. "What's up?" Gabriel said softly, as he tucked a piece of his hair behind his ear. Gabriel smiled at the mention of psychology class. He noticed Adam alright. Adam had always been Gabriel's type, though he would never tell Adam that.

His smile fell and his eyebrows raised when Adam said he didn't like him, due to whispers that were... definitely true. Though it hardly mattered now; the two ended up in bed together, and now have a rather... confusing friendship now - so it ended out pretty decently. The fact that Adam noticed his thinking tick made Gabriel smile a bit. He found it a little cute that Adam noticed that about him. If he caught on to that, what else has he noticed?

Gabriel couldn't help but laugh when Adam grabbed his earlobe, "You noticed that? Man, I'm going to have to find a new tick." The soft touch against his neck didn't go unnoticed. He looked over at Adam, softly rubbing the place his fingers grazed. "I noticed you in class too." Gabriel admitted, feeling rather nervous. "You were the top of the class, and you're insanely hot. Of course I noticed you." Gabriel offered the man a wink.

The sound of waves crashing against the shore was louder than where the restaurant was. What Eclair said about never seeing snot or dirt on his clothes resonated in his mind. "Hey Adam," Gabriel stopped, his hand reaching out to grab Adam's wrist to urge him to stop. "Eclair said something that really interested me..." Gabriel looked over to where the sounds of waves came from. "Follow me, I want to do something with you." Gabriel tightened his grip on Adam's wrist, before he ran towards the ocean.

When they reached the sand, Gabriel looked around with a wild smile on his face. No one was on the beach at the moment -perfect. "Eclair said she never saw you with dirt on your clothes, and that you're not allowed to have any flaws." Gabriel said as he started to take off his clothes. "I personally feel like that is bullshit, so I figured we would go skinny dipping. It sounds wild, but bare with me; it's symbolism." Gabriel probably sounded crazy to the man, "okay. Let me explain." Gabriel was bouncing on one leg as he tried to take off his one of his shoes.

"Your nice pristine clothes are suppose to represent how 'un-flawed' people expect you to be. By taking them off and getting them dirty, it's like sticking out a middle finger to expectations. Skinny dipping is like being reborn as someone else entirely." Gabriel eventually got his shoes off, before he started unbuttoning his pants. "I know it sounds fucking crazy, but it's just been bothering me since we left the restaurant. You're a human, and I want you to be as flawed as possible around me. I am a deeply flawed individual, Adam. Yet here I am in fucking Bali, with you." Gabriel was now in just his boxer briefs.

He held out both arms and looked around, "Skinny dipping in the ocean at fucking night is a mistake in itself. So let us deeply flawed individuals, make some deeply flawed decisions together."

"She wants you tomorrow night?" Adam couldn't hide his surprise. She was flying out back to Russia early the next day. When did they get so close? "You two are similar in that respect, being stubborn and willful. One time she got hurt trying to swing across a stream with a vine. Of course, I got in trouble for the whole thing." The young CEO chuckled, shaking his head lightly as he turned to Gabriel. If it was you, Adam thought, studying the other's face in the evening light. I wouldn't mind getting in trouble for you.

Adam smirked when Gabriel gave him a wink. "Is that so? You should've sat beside me." Adam liked being top of class because he worked hard for that spot, but the other aspects of him, like being the son of a rich businessman and having good looks, didn't really matter to him. Back then, all Adam thought was I have to win, I have to win, like a madman obsessed with overthrowing his father and proving his worth. "I had a lot of fake friends in that class. You were the only nice thing to look at in that room."

This wasn't the time to feel bashful, but Adam felt shy all the same. Especially when Gabriel took his wrist and made Adam go with him towards the ocean, touching him again. All he could think about was how this moment might be where his happiness went to for the last few years of his life. All of it, pooled into a single person.

His own hand returned the hold without him needing to think about it, and he gladly followed Gabriel to the water, his shoes caking with wet sand. It didn't bother him, nothing else did. He stared at Gabriel's broad smile, fixated on the the little details, the slight crinkles of his lovely face. Then all of a sudden Gabriel was stripping his clothes off, trying to explain a concept that Adam had never thought he would ever do in his life.

It was one thing to see Gabriel half naked, his milky skin stark against the backdrop of the black, starry sky. It took Adam's breath away, the selfish, hungry beast in his core itching to take him over. But it was another thing when Gabriel took off everything until he was left with his boxer briefs. Everything in Adam longed to pull him close, push him down right there on the beach, and devour everything his mouth could reach.

Now Gabriel held out his hands, his small and pretty hands. They weren't girlish, not at all. But these were Gabriel's hands and Adam loved them. Particularly when they were on him. Nothing felt like a mistake as long as he was with Gabriel. But his secretary was wrong. He was too late.

"I've never thought of it like that." Adam reached for Gabriel's outstretched hands and grasped them. They were a little cold in the evening sea breeze. "As an Akagi, perfection was hardwired early on so deeply into my psyche. As a son, as a man, a businessman, and as a person. I need to be perfect or else I amount to nothing. Nothing, Gabe."

Hearing himself speak this way made his chest squeeze painfully. He couldn't understand it. He was just saying something so normal. So why did it hurt?

"I worked so hard for all of my life trying to fit into this role my father made for me. I forced myself into it, and here I am." Adam wrapped his hands around Gabriel's to warm them. "Don't misunderstand. I like my job, and no one else could have taken the reigns from my father. But," Adam raised his head to look Gabriel in the eye. "But if you think you can fix me, the me who is already so perfect, if you truly think I need this," Adam gestured to Gabriel's nakedness. "Then," Adam pulled the other's hands and leaned close so he could whisper in Gabriel's ear. "Help me take my clothes off."

When Adam grabbed his hands, Gabriel couldn't help but note how warm they were. It felt a little nice out, though it was a tad chilly when he was stripped down into his briefs. This wasn't the first time he's been skinny dipping though, nor would it be the last. Gabriel liked being naked - he felt free. He was always looking for some excuse to strip down naked.

As Adam began to talk, Gabriel couldn't help but frown slightly. Adam was a human, he was allowed to make mistakes and acknowledge them in a healthy way. If Gabriel's mother did anything right with parenting, it was teaching Gabriel that mistakes were always made, and the best way to go through life was to accept it for what it is. Gabriel couldn't even imagine the constant battle that was going through Adam's head, and he just wanted to help. Usually Gabriel could care less about peoples problems, but for whatever reason he had a soft spot for Adam. They had history together.

When Adam whispered in his ear, the hot air tickled his neck - truthfully the entire situation turned him on. Gabriel unbuttoned his jacket, before he slid it off of Adam's arms. "Regardless, I think you're a great guy Adam." Gabriel moved his fingers to unbutton his shirt now, his knuckles ghosting the skin as he moved down. "I like to think we're friends. I mean, I know you're my boss, but... we're friends nonetheless." Now Gabriel slipped off Adam's shirt. He leaned in close to slip the shirt off, before he let it fall into the sand. Without moving back, Gabriel now unbuttoned his pants. "I want you to know it's okay to show a little bit of weakness around me, and it's more than okay to make mistakes around me. It's a process but..." Gabriel pulled down Adam's pants, dragging his underwear with it. "I'm sure we'll get there." Gabriel offered the man a wink, before he stepped away to remove his own briefs.

"If nothing else, at least we can saw we skinny dipped in Bali." Gabriel said as he kicked off his underwear, and backed into the ocean. Gabriel looked at Adam, his eyes breathing in Adam's form. His eyes eventually fell to Adam's cock, his heart skipping a beat. Gabriel wanted to get onto his knees and blow Adam, and then beg for him to take him. Gabriel shouldn't though. He still had plans with Luciel later, and Gabriel needed more of him.

When the waves his Gabriel's feet, he couldn't help but gasp slightly. This was so exciting. It only took a few seconds for Gabriel to go running into the ocean, before dived into the deeper parts. When his head popped out of the waves, Simon was grinning from ear to ear. He slicked back his dripping wet hair, his eyes meeting with Adam's. "Come join me! The water isn't that bad."

Adam tried not to take offense, but a little voice in his head kept bugging him about it. Who does he think he is, trying to 'help' you with something you didn't ask for? If Adam wasn't into Gabriel, the young CEO would have shot the other down immediately in the most polite, passive aggresive manner just like how he latently learned from his father.

But hey, he could humor him.

"I wasn't under the impression that we're friends. At least I know that I want to be more than that with you." Adam watched Gabriel closely as the secretary unbuttoned his shirt,chis eyes never leaving the other's face. Their proximity let him study Gabriel's expressions carefully, and he watched every detail, trying to remember how Gabriel's skin felt on his lips.

Maybe I should try kissing him. Just kissing...

When Gabriel said that it was alright to be weak in front of him, Adam couldn't help but be confused by what he meant. Adam didn't feel weak, or at least he knew he didn't have the capacity to feel weak anymore. He had left that useless part of him in his childhood a long time ago. But Gabriel made him weak, though. In a good, delicious way.

Before long, the young CEO was just as naked as the other. It felt ridiculous to be standing here like this, but Adam didn't feel alarmed at his vulnerabilty at all. Someone could come up to them and threaten them with a knife. Adam would not be able to get to his phone in time then. Maybe it was Gabriel. Being with him made Adam reckless to a degree.

Taking one last look at their clothes on the sand, Adam took off after Gabriel, holding his breath when the receding wave lurched forward to crash on his knees. A few steps forward and the water circled his thighs. Still holding his breath, he took the decisive step and completely immersed himself. The stark sensation brought by dipping nude permeated in his skin. When he turned up, he made sure he was close to Gabriel. Saltwater ran down his now wet hair and he raked them back, feeling giddy all of a sudden. He grabbed Gabriel's waist and pulled the other's body flush against his own. "Hey you," Adam smirked, liking how he was so much taller than Gabriel so he could tip his pretty head back. "How many times have you tried doing this?"

His hand naturally traced the curve of Gabriel's spine, down to his tailbone where the hand paused to press on the small of his back, that part that was just inches above his entrance. Adam knew that this was a fatal spot for Gabriel, and he automatically started massaging small circles with a strength that was almost harsh. The tempting slope of Gabriel's pale shoulder drew Adam in, but he couldn't just lay his mouth there. Actually, he shouldn't be touching Gabriel at all.

"Has any man found this spot other than me?" He asked, his cock twitching where it nestled between their bodies. "You know, I've always wanted to make you cum by only touching you here." Adam said, eyes fixed on Gabriel's expression. His other hand itched to touch more. Before he knew it, he was kneading a butt cheek and spreading it from the other. "Fuck Gabe, I want you so much." He groaned, his member half hard by now. If he reached just a little further down, he could push a finger inside, feel Gabriel's hole clamping down on it like Gabriel needed him.

"I wanted to wait until you fell in love with me but," Adam sighed, leaving the sentence unfinished.

?????

Thanks to the fact that Luciel was the one that checked the two of them in earlier, add to that the repeated, dreamy looks the lady at the front desk kept giving him, the manager got the key to Gabriel's room without hiccups. "Sloppy," he murmured as he slipped inside, piling beer cans in the fridge before going into the shower. With luck, Gabriel would come back while he was still in the bath, then they could have some wet, steamy fun.

Gabriel jumped slightly when Adam swam next to him. When Adam grabbed his hips, Gabriel couldn't help but smirk. God, he was so turned on right now. "Hey," Gabriel said as he grabbed Adam's waist, his chin following his bosses direction. Adam was hot back in college, but the years following really did him well. Gabriel wanted to kiss a trail down to his cock, and show him just how much his skills have improved since they last had sex. He smiled at Adam when he asked about his experience with skinny dipping, "Honestly, I like to skinny dip whenever I can." Gabriel said with a small shrug.

Gabriel wanted to sleep with Adam so bad, thought there was a sliver of doubt that he wanted to do it again with him. This doubt soon dissapated however, when Adam pressed that very sensitive spot on his lower back. He moaned loudly, before he quickly covered his mouth. He wanted to sleep with him more than anything right now. Gabriel bucked his hips forward, causing their members to rub up against each other.

"No... You're the only one who knows about this spot." Gabriel said honestly, his arms wrapping around his neck. Luciel didn't have a key... maybe, Gabriel could take him back to his room? When Adam started kneading into his cheeks, Gabriel leaned into the touch. "I really want you too," Gabriel said honestly, his nails digging slightly into the flesh.

When the subject of waiting until Gabriel fell in love with him, Gabriel looked down at the ocean waves. "Adam... I..." Gabriel unwrapped his arms from his neck, before he grabbed both of his hands. "You don't want me. I'm terrified of commitment, I love to party, I'm selfish, rude. Hell, I broke your heart once before, do you really want that from me again?" Gabriel looked up at Adam, "I'm a good fuck, not a good boyfriend."

It was very, very pleasant to see Gabriel reacting well to his fingers, even more so when the secretary bucked his hips against Adam's, making the young CEO shudder with the friction. It wasn't damn near enough at all.

The way that Gabriel looked at him like he was just drooling for his cock made Adam so hard he could barely stand not fucking Gabriel right there, on the wet sand in front of God and the world.

Adam was almost glad when Gabriel started listing his flaws because it distracted him from his painful boner. "I know." Adam looked into Gabriel's eyes, loving the blueness of them. "You're not looking to have a partner to be stable with, and I got myself hurt last time I got too close, but Gabe," the young CEO cupped his secretary's face, making sure that their gazes met. "I love you. I don't need a good reason, I just am."

It didn't matter if Gabriel was not good boyfriend material. That only meant that Adam had to work twice as hard for the both of them, until the day came that Gabriel would trust him with his heart. With that, Adam took Gabriel's wrist and led them back to shore. He picked their stuff, dusting the sand off before giving Gabriel his clothes.

"I want to touch you when we get back." Adam sprung his intentions to Gabriel as he dressed himself. "That's for showing me your ass out of nowhere. I will have you take responsibility."

Adam couldn't wait to lick Gabriel after that skinny dip. He would taste salty but sweet. Unfortunately he couldn't bring lube and condoms with him since his mum did the packing. He was unprepared as hell. "Are you ready, Gabe?" Adam asked, taking a fistful of Gabriel's hair and squeezing it to help it dry. "Then let's go to your room."

Luciel thought it a pity that Gabriel couldn't come back in time so that they could shower together. He had planned to have Gabriel bent over the tub, his foot propped up over its edge while Luciel mercilessly pounded him from behind. It made his cock twitch from imagining Gabriel's slutty noises bouncing off the tiled walls.

It was when he was fresh out of the shower, a flimsy towel draped carelessly around his hips when the manager heard the door crack open. Luciel grinned, rubbing a second towel to dry his hair. "Hey, kitty... Chief?"

"Luciel."

Never has his name been spoken so menacingly in his entire life, Luciel thought. For a moment the manager considered that maybe he had swapped the rooms and that he was in the wrong one, but there Gabriel by the door too.

"Chief, what's up-"

"What are you doing here?"

It was so obvious that Adam could barely control his anger, but more than anything he looked panicked rather than angry. Like he was... betrayed?

"You said I had the night off. I came here to have fun with Gabriel." His hair now dry, Luciel hung the second towel around his neck. He stared at his boss, trying to figure out why the guy was so agitated. "Are you angry?"

"What fun, Luciel?"

The manager could only laugh when Adam's fists tightened. Oh, so that's why. The boss probably had a thing for Gabriel. Luciel didn't like getting in between couples, not since he continuously with a married woman and almost got her pregnant after she lied once, saying that she took contraceptive pills. It was messy, and it nearly got him troublesome shit. That was in the past, though. And Adam and Gabriel were obviously not together, given the uneasy vibe that the young CEO gave off. Adam had no right to tell him to back off.

"Sex, of course. You might not know, but this kitty rides cock like he wants to choke on it. I got a sample taste this morning, and now I'm here for the full course."

"Luciel, you-"

"But before you judge me, aren't you here for the same thing? You want him all to yourself? Sure, that is, if you two are going out." The manager raised his hands, palms forward as if in surrender. "Is he your boyfriend?" Luciel asked Gabriel.

"I'm in love with him." Adam blurted, his options dwindling by the minute. It wasn't supposed to be this way. "Go home, Luciel."

Luciel didn't budge. In fact, the manager looked like he was starting to get pissed. "You don't own him, chief. Plus you can't order me around when I'm off duty. Gabriel," the manager moved forward and took Gabriel's wrist, tugging the secretary firmly away from Adam. "Don't you want to continue where we left off this morning?"

Jealousy flared in Adam's stomach, but he didn't act. He had to see how Gabriel would react to Luciel. Was he more attracted to his manager than Adam? He wasn't prepared for the answer at all. But just then Luciel took hold of Gabriel's chin and lifted it, before swiftly locking his lips with Gabriel's. Luciel pulled away for a second, stuck his tongue out and slipped it inside Gabriel's mouth, the sound of it enticingly wet.

Fucking right in front of Adam.

He didn't think, his body just reacted. His right fist pulled back and delivered a punch which he immediately regretted.

Gabriel looked up at Adam as he cupped his face, his eyes scanning his face. If he had any sort of self control, he would probably push Adam away and tell him that he couldn't sleep with him - but Gabriel was selfish and impulsive. He knew that he should have ran away the second Adam first said I love you, but he wanted a taste of him more than anything. No one could ever match Adam in bed, and he was a craving this for a long time. There was something that Adam brought to the bedroom that was unmatched.

Gabriel let Adam lead him out of the water, the dry sand clumping against his wet feet. He wrapped his arms around himself in an attempt to get a bit of heat, and only unwrapped them when Adam handed him his clothes. Gabriel quickly got dressed, a small smile crossing his lips when Adam confirmed that they were going to have sex. Thank fuck... Gabriel thought to himself as he slipped on his pants, his blue eyes looking over at Adam with a hungry gaze. "Hmm... You're welcome to punish me then." Gabriel said in a sultry tone as he fixed his wet hair.

The only thing Gabriel didn't put on were his shoes. His feet were much too sandy for socks and shoes, so he figured he would walk it off. He looked up at Adam when he saw his hand coming towards him, a soft moan escaping his lips when he grabbed his hair. Gabriel softly bit his lip as he looked up at Adam, "fuck yes..." Thankfully Gabriel had lube and condoms in his room - he never left the house without those things.

__

When they reached Gabriel's room, he softly slapped Adam's butt before unlocking the door. He was so excited... He couldn't wait to get Adam undressed again, and feel his pulsating cock inside of him. Gabriel hoped that he would touch the sensitive spot under his back, and make him beg - Gabriel loved when men had him beg. Gabriel opened the door and let Adam in first, before he trailed behind.

All that excitement about the night soon dropped when he heard Luciel's voice. What was he doing here? Why was he in his room? Gabriel looked between the men, the tension in the room so strong it would take a chainsaw to cut through it. The question about Luciel's presence in his room, made Gabriel shoot a look at him. It was a stupid move to admit that they were going to have sex, let alone admit that they had sex this morning. What was he thinking?

Usually it was flattering when men fought over Gabriel, but... this was less than charming. Gabriel felt like Adam was being possessive, and then Luciel was making this into some game. When Luciel asked if they were dating, Gabriel quickly opened his mouth, "No, but..." Gabriel was quickly cut off by Adam, who made another deceleration of his love. Gabriel rolled his eyes and placed his hands on his waist, "Guys this..." Gabriel was cut off again, which only boiled his anger.

When Luciel pulled Gabriel away, he moved his wrist as if to tell Luciel to let go of him. The question made Gabriel roll his eyes, but before he could answer Luciel pulled him into a kiss. Gabriel's eyes went wide, before his eyebrows narrowed in anger. This was childish. The next thing Gabriel knew, Luciel slipped in his tongue. However, before Gabriel could really respond, he felt a harsh punch to his face.

Gabriel pushed Luciel away, before he grabbed his eye. "Fuck!" Gabriel yelled, little droplets of blood getting on his outfit. Adam punched him in the eye, though his nose seemed to catch the crossfire. Gabriel used his sleeve to catch his nosebleed, his body shaking with anger. "Are you two serious right now?" Gabriel yelled, his voice shaking from anger. "First of all, I'm not something to be won; Adam, I don't belong to you. I can fuck who ever, whenever, wherever. I'm a grown fucking man! I'm. Not. Yours!" Gabriel said his free hand curling into a ball, "You know what Mr. Perfect? You're not flawless. You're a selfish spoiled brat, who throws a tantrum whenever something doesn't go your way. Way to go, you're a piece of shit like the rest of us."

Gabriel pointed at Luciel with his free hand, "and you! You're not off the hook either. You should not have come into my room without my permission. And I'm not a prize. Don't fucking kiss me to prove a point. Don't fucking touch me. You're not as fucking suave and handsome as you think. You were just a quick fuck, and you're not getting a full course, asshole." Gabriel looked at the two men, his face tense with anger. He could feel his eyes starting to water from anger, so he quickly wiped them away with his free hand.

"Both of you, get out of my room. I don't want to see either of you!" Gabriel said in a low stern voice, before he grabbed a pillow and threw it in between their feet.

It was happening again.

He had made another mistake. Gabriel was yelling, cursing him and telling him what a sad son of a bitch he was. He stared, eyes fixed on the blood spots staining Gabriel's sleeve, the furious words directed at him. He felt cold all over, but more than anything, he felt sick at the part of himself that couldn't help thinking that he made this happen. Without meaning to, he managed to make Gabriel angry. A part of him thought that that had to mean something.

Luciel seemed to have had enough too. He didn't look sorry but no trace of smugness was left on his face either. He just looked inconvenienced, as if he just had his time wasted. When the secretary demanded that they both leave, the branch manager was all too ready to do so. "Let's go, chief." Luciel said, slinging his arm around the young CEO's chest and dragging them both out the room. It felt as if Luciel, being the older one among the three of them, was trying to save him from the volatile situation they got themselves into. Adam let himself get dragged, but the sight of Gabriel alone and bruised and ready to cry after that outburst didn't sit well with him.

"Wait," he said, tapping Luciel's forearm so he could be set free. When the manager released him, he strode back into the room, carefully, wondering if Gabriel would yell at him again and tell him how selfish he was. He picked up the pillow that Gabriel threw earlier and placed it on the bed. "You should soak in a hot bath. Your hair is still wet."

I don't want you getting sick.

He didn't look back when he left the room, or else he wouldn't want to leave ever. Luciel was still there waiting for him outside. "Have a first aid kit sent to his room. His bruise needs to get treated."

"Sure."

The surge of jealousy that he felt earlier was still there, but it had subsided to a tolerable amount. Looking at his manager, he didn't feel like punching him anymore but he kind of wanted to castrate the big idiot. "Get yourself treated too. I nicked you earlier, didn't I?"

Luciel tapped the spot where his eyebrow looked split. "A little. I'll live. Chief?"

"Yeah?"

"Never doing that again."

"Good."

They've both been foolish, it was almost funny. It made the young CEO proud to have an employee who could self reflect so quickly. That was more important to him than any outstanding worker.

It must have been his ego as the older one or even as a man, that he refused to completely look at Adam as simply himself, and not his boss. Luciel was one of Adam's earliest recruits back when Haku Akagi was still the CEO for Akagi Group. The boy was very young, but very smart. Ambitious too, saying that he was aiming to dethrone his father withing five years of graduating university. And he actually did it, with three years to spare.

Gabriel must have been something to make such a man vulnerable, Luciel thought as he set his tie straight. He got his coat and his phone, then pulled the curtains apart to let harsh sunlight in the room.

"Heyyy, that's not nice!" Whined the naked boy in his bed before burying his face beneath the pillows. Luciel chuckled, tossing the pillows aside until the boy's pale blonde hair was exposed.

"Cute, but you should leave before the maid comes. Alright?" The manager watched as an amber eye peeked at him.

"I thought we were going for another round in the morning."

"Can't. The chief wants to inspect my branch and I can't have my people welcome the CEO unprepared." Luciel had his hand on the doorknob, but not before reminding the boy who was by now stretching, raising his ass up in the air. Such a damn tease. "Go to university like a good boy, Hyun ."

"Right, right." Hyun flopped on the bed, his back to the door.

Luciel was lucky to have a vigilant branch, with most of his people already reporting in even before work hours. "The CEO is here, right? He could call for a meeting anytime. We shouldn't lower our guard." The team leaders were saying to their branch manager, the determination to perform well and impress their CEO obvious in their eyes. What a bunch of hotblooded workaholics, Luciel thought. They totally fit well with the Akagi Group mentality.

"Since you guys are all set, I guess I'll just go and fetch your beloved CEO." The branch manager announced, somehow disappointed that all his effort to wake up earlier than usual was for naught.

I could have had Hyun melting by now. The thougjt made him sigh.

"So this was where you were." The branch manager said when he finally found the young CEO who was doing laps in the hotel pool. "What time are you coming to the branch, Chief?"

"Hm, nine I guess. It's still seven thirty. Why are you here so early? And did you have the medical kit sent to Gabe?" The young CEO stepped out the pool. Luciel handed him a towel.

"I thought you might want to eat breakfast outside the hotel. I'll drive for you." Luciel answered as his boss started patting himself dry. "I asked the front desk, they said they sent it up last night."

"Good work. Ah, I don't eat breakfast. Sorry for the trouble but thanks." The young CEO was headed to the shower room when Luciel stopped him.

"You don't look so devastated for someone who angered the guy he likes." The manager expected some kind of falling out drama or something. That would have been interesting to watch. "Or did what happened last night turn you off?"

"I just thought how stupid it would have been if I became angry as well. I was at fault anyway. Gabe hates it when I say my feelings aloud."

Ah, Gabriel didn't look like the sappy kind of guy who would appreciate such straightforward affection. Luciel nodded in understanding.

"And this shouldn't be about me. I don't like arguing with him. I just want to make him happy." Adam chewed his lip, his gaze far off as he looked at the water. "Plus, getting yelled at by someone so cute got me hot. Not many people can tell me off like that. I know I still like him a lot, so don't you get any ideas, Luciel."

"Psh, I don't like troublesome situations." They exchanged a look, before the manager added, "I apologize for yesterday. You've got a lot on your plate, huh?"

"I have enough. I'm not giving up on him any time soon." The chief smiled and offered his hand. The manager shook it. "Apologize to Gabe too. Tell him I'm giving him the day off."

"You're not saying sorry to him?"

The young CEO cast a forlorn smile. "I don't want him thinking I'm apologizing just to please him. I want to reflect more on what he said." A dry chuckled sounded from his throat. "I can't believe I punched his face. I didn't plan to hit you either. My hand just shot on its own, and I think that was what Gabe meant."

Selfish and throwing tantrums. A manchild, in a sense, Luciel thought. Damn, even he would be triggered if told those things. But nothing could more far from the truth. Even if Adam wasn't a selfless, compassionate and goody-two-shoes kind of guy, as a leader and boss he was firm but knew when to praise his people. He was blunt in his criticisms but never meant to harass or humiliate them. Maybe Adam was just different when it came to Gabriel, the manager thought.

"I think I'll go now." Luciel informed Adam who was still showering. The manager went up to Gabriel's room, formulating a script in his head as he stood in front of the door. "Hey kitty, it's Luciel." He called after knocking. He wasn't sure if Gabriel would open the door for him, or if the secretary was awake at all. "Last night sucked for you, huh? Sorry about that." He paused, wondering if Gabriel was listening from the other side. "The chief is headed to the branch office to check up on things, says you can have the day off. Also, this might be a nosy thing to say but don't be too hard on Adam."

Luciel stepped away from the door. "That's all I wanted to say. Make sure to have your bruise looked at, alright?"

When Luciel directed Adam out of the room, Gabriel walked into the bathroom to get some toilet paper for his nose. He pressed it against the gushing nose, his stomach still sick with anger. When Adam walked back into the room, Gabriel's eyes narrowed as he glared at the man. "Is that it?" Gabriel said harshly when Adam told him to take a shower. His eyes followed him as he walked out of his room, before the rolled out of frustration. He marched to the door, slamming it behind the two men. Why were men so difficult?

Gabriel took the toilet paper from his nose to check if it stopped bleeding. It wasn't as bad anymore. "Fuck..." Gabriel said to himself as he sat on the edge of his bed, his hands running through his black locks. He missed his cats, his sister, and even Jet at this point. It was nice being in a foreign country, but this whole trip was a mess since the plane ride. He just wished that Adam wasn't so infatuated with him. Gabriel just wanted to go home...

The room was suddenly filled with the soft ringtone from his Messenger app. The name Eliza Grundy showed on his screen in large black bold letters. Eilza always had this knack of knowing when Gabriel needed her most. Their mother always said that twins had a strong connection, so they couldn't be so different. A soft smile crossed Gabriel's lips as he answered the call, his twin sisters beaming face. Eliza had long wavy hair, that was pulled into a messy bun. She had Gabriel's blue eyes, and had equally pale skin. "Hey Bug!" Eliza said cheerfully, though that smile soon fell when she saw her twins face. "Buggy, what happened? Are you okay?" Eliza leaned forward slightly, hoping that if she pressed his face closer to her phone that she would see Gabriel better.

"I'm fine," Gabriel said, waving his hand to dismiss it. "My sexual exploits got the best of me again." Gabriel rolled his eyes, as he pulled the bloody toilet paper away from his nose again. "There's this guy who is just... so in love with me, and when he saw I had another man in my room he went ballistic."

Eliza's eyes rose slightly, "Gabe... why was this love stricken man in your room to begin with?" While Eliza loved Gabriel very much, she wasn't a stranger towards her own brothers carelessness and selfish behavior - if anything she knew just how bad he could be.

The question made Gabriel blush slightly out of embarrassment. "I... was going to sleep with him, but that's besides the point-"

"Gabriel, you can't play with people like that." Eliza said, as she stroked her pregnant belly. "I'm not saying it was right that he hit you, but you can't sleep with a man you can't reciprocate feelings for. Plus, how would you feel if you had feelings for someone, and you came into their room and there was a man waiting for them?"

This made Gabriel think for a second, his hand rubbing the back of his neck. Eliza had a point. It didn't help matters that Luciel even kissed him. There was a knock at the door that caught Gabriel off guard. "Hey, I'll call you back. I love you, Liza."

Eliza smiled softly, "I love you Buggy. Come back home before I give birth!" Gabriel rolled his eyes at this demand.

"I'll try, Liza. Bye." Gabriel hung up, before he moved off of his bed to answer the door. The second the door opened, he was greeted by a small native woman who beamed up at Gabriel. "I was told to send this to your room!" She said as she handed him a first aid kit. "Have a good night." The girl said as she started to walk away.

Gabriel closed the door, and looked down at the kit, Eliza's words ringing in his head. "Fuck..." He cussed to himself, before he sat the first aid kit on the night stand, and took off his shirt. Gabriel took out his contact lenses, before he tended to his eye.

Gabriel dug through his luggage, trying to find a pair of red sun glasses he brought with him. He already showered and dressed for the day, and he would have looked great had it not been for the black eye. When he finally found his glasses, he placed them on his face. As much as he didn't want to, he had to apologize to both Luciel and Adam - he played them, simple as that. Beyond that, what he said was harsh.

Gabriel groaned and walked over to his phone, and pulled up Adam's contact information. He was just about to text him, when he heard a knock at his door. He was just about to answer it, when he heard Luciel on the other side. Don't be too hard on Adam... Gabriel looked down at his phone, before he quickly texted him. 'Can we talk later?'

Gabriel threw the phone onto his bed, before he answered the door. He was glad he had his sunglasses on, that way Luciel didn't see how bad it was. "Come in," Gabriel said, before he walked to the bed and sat down. "Look, I'm not a touchy feely guy, so I'm just going to make this sweet and short." God, he hated apologizing. "I'm sorry for last night. I shouldn't have said we were going to have sex, and brought Adam into my room. Though, I wasn't expecting you to be in my room in the first place."

Gabriel looked away, as he leaned back. "I... also don't think we should have sex. You were a great lay, really. Under any other circumstance, I would love nothing more than to ride you until my legs were numb." He wanted to have sex so bad, but he didn't want to put Luciel's job in jeopardy or hurt Adam again. "But, it would hurt that dumb ass."

Listening to Gabriel talk, Luciel couldn't help grinning amusedly at the guy. "I didn't think you'd care how the chief feels, not even if he's your boss or you went to uni together."

The manager shrugged his shoulders. "It's all fine. I'm not into complicated stuff just for sex. I've had enough of that when I was younger." Luciel liked sex, but he didn't stay around where there was too much drama to handle. "Anyway, now that we've said sorry and all, let's shake on it and be good coworkers, alright?" Luciel put out his hand for Gabriel to shake, his face beaming at this resolution.

"I gotta go, Adam wants to look around my branch. Well, you have a day off today but if you want to visit the office you can call me anytime. I'll tour you." The manager showed himself out the door, but not before looking Gabriel in the eye. "This could be your chance to see Adam as a boss, not as the lovestruck idiot he was last night. Just saying."

What am I doing? Luciel asked himself as he made his way to the parking lot to fetch the car. It was as if he was cheering them on. No no no, he was just doing it for fun, Luciel insisted. That was all there was to it.

"And with that, the team recommends that further investigation on the demand for this product is warranted."

"Alright. How will you do it?"

"Field surveys, sir. Five teams of eight for fourteen days."

"Make that fifteen teams for two months. We are looking at eighty percent satisfaction to green light production. Did you get that?"

"Noted sir."

"Dismissed. Good work, everyone."

Adam sighed, pleased that the Indonesian branch was performing well as usual. The young CEO looked at each person in the room, scanning their faces for any sign of hesitation. His father Haku taught him this trick, emphasizing that he was working with people here, and that human resource was the most valuable asset he could have in his company. At the time, Adam was still a teenager and he loathed his father, but even he understood what his father's words meant. There was one, a lady who was among those who made an earlier report. Adam met her eyes, and he beckoned her to him just as the others were filing out the conference room.

"Do you have something to tell me?" Adam asked in his kindest voice. He didn't want to scare her, he just wanted honest feedback. He kept his expression patient as he looked at her.

"U-Um, it's about the field work, sir." She fidgeted, apparently intimidated by him. Adam cocked his head and smiled in what he hoped was a friendly stance. "If we proceed with the numbers that were decided, we might operate at a loss for the first two week of sales, that is assuming that the product is green-lit at all, and with the projected sales curve."

Adam furrowed his eyebrows as he considered it. She made a valid point. "How would you adjust the budget?" He asked, his hand touching his chin.

"M-Me?" She looked really flustered, but she answered his question anyway. "Instead of widening the survey sample, we'll do the survey for three rounds. Eight teams, one month."

Adam nodded, a corner of his mouth curling. He liked this woman. "Sounds like a solid plan. Have your team redo the calculations. Report back to me in two days."

"Will do, sir."

"What's your name?"

"Setia Syahab, sir."

"Good work, Setia. Speak up more on the next one." Adam shook her hand, took his coat and left the room first only to find Luciel by the door. "Eavesdropping isn't a nice hobby, Luciel."

"Charming women isn't exactly a nice hobby either."

"I wasn't charming anyone."

"She's swooning over there."

Adam was just about to give a retort when his phone buzzed faintly in his pocket. Gabriel had messaged him, asking if they could talk later. It seemed that he received the message pretty late. Quickly, he typed in a reply.

Sure. Do you want to meet before or after your appointment with Eclair?

For all he knew, Gabriel could be asking for a talk to say that he was going to quit being his secretary. Adam's thoughts kept veering off to that direction so he couldn't exactly feel happy about the text.

The restaurant was essentially a garden, each table set apart on its own gazebo, ensuring that guests could dine and converse in private. Surrounded by the rich dark color of wood, along with filtered sunlight which escaped the confines of the flowers blooming around them, the peaceful twittering of birds. At the center of it all, eating his lunch in supreme elegance, was Adam.

Eclair stared for as long as she liked because she knew he wouldn't mind. He would just look up from his food every once in a while with a curious expression, before going back to eat, chuckling at her flustered look whenever their eyes met.

"You look good in your sundress."

Adam commented when they had finished eating and were strolling by the edge of the pond that was beside the gazebo. The compliment made her double over in happiness. In an attempt to cover up her joy, Eclair stopped and bent down by a stone where she found fish swimming nearby.

"Thanks. I wanted to look pretty at least." She mumbled, dipping her finger into the water when Adam knelt down as well so they were level.

"You changed so much I couldn't exactly recognize you if it weren't for your signature dark skin." Eclair couldn't see it, but apparently he was gingerly looping the ends of her hair around his finger. The faint tugs on her roots made her shiver slightly.

"I tried many things to get it to brighten but my color just wouldn't cooperate."

"No need. You are already better this way."

"That kind of talk," Eclair spoke, her tone a little more curt than she intended. "Do you mean that or are you following a code that your father placed in you?"

That got a surprised look from Adam. He must have been caught off guard, but he answered just as calmly.

"I am doing both."

"I see. So you finally grew into the shell of a man you always wanted to be. Isn't that right, Adam?"

"I think I have the luxury to be both sincere and calculative because I have long surpassed my father." Her childhood friend gave a sheepish smile. "I worked hard to get here, you know. I'd appreciate it if you don't antagonize me so much."

"And yet you don't look like you are living the best version of you. There's something missing, right?'

Another pause.

"Yes."

So honest. How strange. When they were children, Adam only knew of restraint and she of freedom. Now that they were older, he was the one who was freer while Eclair only knew pressure. Pressure to do something with her life before she regretted it.

"You made your own rules, applied them to yourself, until finally you could follow them without having to force yourself, because now you are the embodiment of everything that your rules stood for. A cage of your own until it became your skin, huh?"

Adam must be wondering what she was babbling about, but she hardly cared. She had to say this now or else she'll keep running away forever.

"Adam, do you remember when you got injured because of me? That day when we were playing in the river?"

"Yeah, of course I do."

"Even though it was my fault, you took the blame and got in trouble despite your injury. I didn't say anything, I just cried." Her chest felt singed with something sharp and she clutched the part of her dress right above her heart. "I... I liked you ever since. You were such a rigid, boring brat but I liked you. I still do."

I said it.

"Don't look like that. I said I like you, not that I have cancer." Eclair's outstretched fingers brushed Adam's cheek, but his expression didn't change. "Is it so strange that I actually like you?"

"The marriage meeting. Was that real?"

"What do you think?"

Of course it was, dummy.

"Truffle, no, Eclair." He began, the grave manner in which he spoke told Eclair that she had to brace herself. "There's someone I love, enough for me to wish I could marry them and be with them forever."

Everything, the birds and the tree leaves overhead, even the movement of fish in the water, everything became noisy all of sudden until her head hurt. Like the loudest white noise she'd ever heard. It was so damn noisy, but nothing crushed her heart more than what Adam said next.

"I'm sorry, Eclair."

"God, Adam. You turn people down like a sinner."

Oh man, crying wasn't part of the plan today. Eclair tried to stop them, but her tears got the best of her. Soon she was ugly crying, just like that day Adam made her fall for him. He apologized again, and she cried harder. Lost on what to do, he even put his arms around her until she calmed down a little.

"I thought you were too much of a work maniac to even have the time to look at people." She said, sniffling. "Does this person know? Do they like you back?"

"Mh." Adam nodded then shook his head. "They don't like me that way."

"Huh? What's there not to like?" Eclair was incredulous, her eyes darting everywhere looking for a part of him that was unlikeable.

"My feelings smother them, I'm a bit too much for them to accept all at once."

"Ha!" Energized, Eclair was back on her feet in an instant. "Adam, you don't deserve such uncertainty, but I can receive your feelings and return them to you twofold. No, threefold! I'm not giving up, I'll make you like me."

Her declaration was like a challenge directed at him, so determined was the gleam in her eyes that he laughed.

"Woah, this is so weird. You like me that much?"

"O-Of course!"

He took her hand in his, his gaze on their overlapped fingers. Eclair had to fight herself to not instinctively pull her hand back in embarrassment.

"It would be nice if you succeeded. I think." Adam said, his eyes still casted downwards and a small smile in his lips. "If I like you instead, you will love me back for sure. Right?"

~~~

Adam's melancholic demeanor kept showing up in Eclair's mind on the car ride back to her hotel where she was going to change and retouch before her meet up with Gabriel. The person he likes must be a tiring person to deal with, she thought as she pulled out her phone. Earlier before parting, she had asked Adam for Gabriel's number after realizing that she didn't exactly exchange contact info with the secretary.

Hey cutie, let's meet up at this place for tonight. Eclair.

She sent the text along with the address of a small, cozy bar that was nestled between an Indian and Greek restaurant.