Something More Than Just Physical (The Orphan & BunBunTheCatSnake)

BunBunTheCatSnake

Gabriel couldn't help but look down when Luciel said that he didn't think he cared about Adam. It honestly came as a shock to Gabriel that he cared at all for Adam, but it wasn't like he was some heartless monster. Gabriel was selfish and he was quick to dismiss Adam's feelings, but he did care about the mans feelings. Did Adam feel as if Gabriel didn't care?

It was a relief that Luciel shared the same feelings about their physical relationship. Gabriel hated drama, so it was a relief that Luciel felt the same. When Luciel held out his hand, Gabriel was quick to stand up and shake it. A small smile crossed his lips, "Thank you, Luciel. I'll walk you out." Gabriel said as he followed the man to the door, his hand holding it open for him. The tour seemed nice. It would be nice to get to know the area a bit better.

When they subject of Adam was brought back up, his smile fell. He looked at Luciel, before forcing a small half-smile. "I'll take you up on the tour." Gabriel said, his fingers fidgeting with the eye-hole in the door. "I'll see you later, Luciel." Gabriel said before he closed the door. He rubbed his cheeks, his sunglasses shifting as he moved them.

It would be nice to see Adam as a boss, rather than the love stricken idiot he's known since college. There was a small part of him that felt anxious about seeing that side of him though, and for whatever reason Gabriel couldn't figure out why. Gabriel moved to his phone, feeling a little disappointed that Adam hadn't texted him back yet. Was he still mad at him? Not like he had any reason to be mad at him.

___

It had been thirty minuets since Gabriel texted Adam, and there was still so response back. Truthfully, it was starting to made Gabriel anxious, though he mainly felt... mad. Adam had the audacity to walk back into his room after hitting him last night just to move a pillow, so why wasn't he texting him back?

Gabriel looked through the children clothes at one of the clothing shops near the hotel, his arms angrily moving the hangers. "You know, you don't really see men looking at children's clothes, let alone in a terrible mood." Said a males voice, his accent foreign. Gabriel thought he sounded French. Gabriel looked over at the man, silently cursing to himself. Of course he had to be attractive. The man had auburn hair and green eyes. He had a perfect chiseled chin, and was rather tall. "I've seen you around the hotel... and you don't seem like the father type."

"My sister is pregnant," Gabriel said, refusing to look at the man again. Adam gave him the day off, but he couldn't risk having Adam catch him with another man. This trip was for business, and he didn't want to upset the boss.

"And here I thought you and your boyfriend were adopting... If he's even your boyfriend." The man said as he started searching through the onesies, just for something to do as they talked. Gabriel however stopped searching through the onesies at the word boyfriend. Gabriel looked over at the man, clearly mad at the mans assumption.

"I'm single," Gabriel announced, his arms crossing. "The brunette is my boss." This made the man smile, his body turning to face the Gabriel.

"I'm Noel," the man introduced himself as he held out his hand. "And you?" Gabriel rolled his eyes, and slapped the hand away. This only seemed to make the man even more interested.

"Look, Noel. My boss is very possessive, and I'm honestly not in the mood right now. I've had a very long couple of days, and I just want to be left alone." Gabriel snapped at the man, before he grabbed a random onesie off of the rack, and walked away. Noel watched as the man walked away, though Gabriel didn't pay him any mind.

Gabriel's phone buzzed just as he was leaving the store, his hand immediately reaching into his pocket. When he saw Adam's name on his phone, he couldn't help but smile for a short second.

Let's talk after my meeting with Eclair. Gabriel texted the man, before pocketing his phone.

_______

Gabriel sat at the bar waiting for Eclair. He sipped his long island iced tea, his black converse tapping against the bar stool. He wore a black button up, that Gabriel buttoned so his collarbone was in plain view. His black skinny jeans were ripped at the knees that hugged his body.

Gabriel sighed before he picked up his phone, and texted Adam.

I don't know when I'll be back, but I'll text you when I'm on my way. Gabriel sent the message, as he sipped his long island. The alcohol was already making his brain a bit fuzzy, which prompted him to text Adam again. I'll see you later, Adam. Gabriel added a smiley emoji, before he sent the text.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BunBunTheCatSnake

• The Orphan

[table=width: 500, align: center]

[tr]

[td]

HlSJEBA.jpg

ECLAIR CHUN (Truffle)

>> 24 years old

>> grey eyes, black hair

>> childhood friend to Adam

>> likes carbonara, pistachio ice cream, manhua, Adam

[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

"Getting a head start, are we?"

Eclair said as she took the seat next to the secretary. To be honest, she just wanted to stay in bed for the rest of the day reading manhua with a pint of pistachio ice cream by her side. She got rid of the pretty dress and wore clothes she felt most comfortable in. A large jacket, loose pants that showed her skin by the thighs, a cap and loop earrings. All that poise and grace she'd been learning for years was crumbling and slipping through her fingers, just like Adam.

Sighing, she made eye contact with the bartender and asked for a gin and tonic. The bartender nodded and went onto preparation. In the meantime, she propped her arm on the perch and studied Gabriel. By the way that he was dressed, he looked like he was out to get laid after this. The fact that he appeared to be a little flushed from the alcohol was not helping.

"You must be pretty good at your job if Adam hired you. I've heard he has pretty strict standards when it comes to his employees. He's old fashioned that way." She looked Gabriel in the eye and smiled curiously. "You don't look nor act like one of them. Have you seen his subordinates? They're so passionate and eager to please the CEO, it's almost like the admiration you see among gang members towards their mafia boss."

I guess I'm like them? But I'm in love with him so that's why. Eclair thought to herself as her drink arrived. She stared at the ice and watched as the colors in it changed with the lights in the bar. "So, tell me stories about college student Adam. If I'm in a good mood I might tell you about how he got lost at sea one time we went to the beach."

Although she had declared to Adam that she wasn't giving up, the truth was that she was just rejected the same day. She wasn't feeling all too great. Hopefully, talking with Gabriel might help.

When Adam read Gabriel's text to talk after his meeting with Eclair, the young CEO exhaled in relief. Okay. I'll wait until you're finished, he replied. Truth be told, he was nervous about talking face to face. He always seemed to say the wrong things when Gabriel was involved, and he couldn't be sure that he wouldn't do the same again. "At least I still have until tonight to rethink this." He mumbled. Since Eclair probably wanted to hang out with Gabriel over drinks, the two of them might end up going home pretty late.

He and Eclair parted from their lunch earlier a little after two in the afternoon. Since Adam had time, he went back to the Indonesian branch office to check in other matters. He was skimming through the documents when he noticed that a particular Akagi group store was making a lot of sales. In fact, the entire street was doing really well. This was a good opportunity to study on what was trending among consumers from another country.

If they weren't always so volatile with each other, Adam would have asked Gabriel to come with him right away. They could stroll around that street and look at the shops. As coworkers or as lovers, Adam would take the chance either way. "One step at a time, Adam." He reminded himself.

He was well into work mode when his phone buzzed, startling him. The Bali skyline was beautifully dark outside the window, and so Adam was cast in a momentary panic of holy shit, what time is it? He checked Gabriel's message, relieved that his secretary was still off to meet with his childhood friend.

"I wonder if he's eaten yet." Adam muttered to himself as he typed in his reply. You won't get lost on the way back, will you? Ah crap, maybe Gabriel will take that as if Adam thought he was a little kid who would easily get lost. The young CEO was going to delete the message when his phone buzzed, and his surprised dumbass finger clicked send. "Shit," he grumbled as he read Gabriel's next text. "I'll see you later, Adam." He read aloud.

That made him unconsciously swallow. In what way was he supposed to take that? Shaking his head, he stood and took his coat from the rack. He was going back to the hotel. Maybe a little nap would keep him from misunderstanding Gabriel's message. But before that, he typed in a reply and sent it before he could hesitate.

I want to see you soon.

One day apart and this is what it did to him. He was in so much more trouble than he was prepared for.

When he heard Eclair's voice, Gabriel turned his head to look over at her. He offered her a small smile, before he pushed his sunglasses up - he really didn't want anyone seeing the bruise. Just in case he fabricated some lie to tell people, so nothing would hit Adam. "I figured I would start. I hear I'm much better company with a few drinks in my system." It was so peculiar seeing Eclair dressed so... casually. He pictured her to be the type who always dresses in casual formal attire anytime she went out. It was nice seeing her dressed so casually.

Gabriel took a sip of his long island as Eclair was ordering her drink, his eyes gazing over at the woman. She was indeed odd. Though he could also tell she was incredibly intelligent, and Gabriel respected that in a person. The comment about his employment made Gabriel look down at the counter. Gabriel felt like he didn't meet any of Adam's standards, and it honestly made him wonder if he only hired him because of their past - he couldn't help but feel a little sad at this thought.

"I have a ton of secretarial experience," Gabriel said as he twirled his metal straw in his drink. "I respect Adam, though I also treat him like a person. I hate kiss asses." Gabriel spoke honestly, his eyes glued to the swirling drink. "I just like to keep my head down and work." Besides if Gabriel was pressed up against him expressing how much he respected Adam, he would get the wrong idea - he learned that from the beach last night. Gabriel didn't want to give Adam any hope that anything would ever evolve from this, so he could avoid hurting him anymore than he already had.

Though Gabriel couldn't help but wonder why he felt so eager waiting for Adam's texts today.

The mention of the beach made Gabriel look up at Eclair, a small smirk on his lips. "Adam got lost at sea?" Gabriel said, finding this to be a bit unbelievable. Adam Akagi, the 'perfect' man was lost at sea? Guess he had to make this story good. He tapped a finger on the bar, trying to think of a story that didn't involve sex.

"We met in Psych class. He was the top of his class, and really most people found him eye candy." Gabriel smiled, his hands running through his dark locks. "One time this girl was being really creepy - I'm honestly pretty sure she had some weird shrine dedicated to him or something. Poor Adam couldn't shake this girl off." Gabriel sighed softly, "This poor guy was so desperate to shake her off, so I intervened. I walked up to the girl, wrapped my arm around Adam's waist, and called him babe. Adam looked so confused for a second, but it didn't take him long to play along."

A grin spread across Gabriel's lips as he shifted himself slightly. "The girl eventually got the hint, but for added flavor we would hold hands when she was around. My minor was in theater, so I slayed it." Gabriel left out the fact that their friendship soon turned into a sexual relationship, and it would never be brought into a conversation at all. His phone buzzed softly against the wooden bar, his eye flashing down to see a text from Adam.

Gabriel pressed the home button to see the text, a little frown spreading on his lips before he smiled. Gabriel was fully capable of finding his way back! Though... the more he thought about it, the more anxious he felt that he didn't know the way at all. Maybe asking Adam to meet him afterwards wouldn't be such a bad idea? "Sorry, let me reply to this text real quick." Gabriel apologized, before grabbing his phone and replying.

I'm already a bit tipsy. It might be better if you met me at the bar... I really don't know my way around.

Gabriel sent the message, and was just about to put his phone down when it buzzed in his hand. He flipped it over and read the next message from Adam, the following message making him a little uncomfortable - but why?

I'll see you in a bit. I'll text you when Eclair and I are finished.

Gabriel sent the message, his eyes flashing up at Eclair. "So did I earn Adam's Castaway story?"

Eclair liked how Gabriel talked about his job, and his work ethic actually quite aligned with hers. To be efficient but not so much that she'd find herself sucking up to her boss. Especially when her boss, Lisa, was such a stern and sadistic woman.

"Your secretarial background must be it. It doesn't matter how you look or act. How you value your job shows in your work. Adam can see through things like that."

She smiled into her drink when Gabriel sounded incredulous at the mention of Adam getting lost in the ocean. But she was more interested in what story Gabriel would tell her. She patiently watched him tap his fingers and when he started talking, her chest started tightening all of a sudden. Man, it was really such a shame that she couldn't be there. They could've gone to classes and joined circles together. But she'd never really been the studious type, so it would only be a matter of time before she'd quite and go home bored.

That girl is annoying but I get her. Adam is so wonderful, both inside and out.

She thought cheerfully, until Gabriel got to the part where the two got into boyfriend-play. That made her smile freeze up and she felt prickly all over. It must be jealousy, she considered as she tried to play it off. She disliked feeling something that made her appear petty.

"Wow, you were quite the thespian, huh? Lucky for Adam, he had you. Well, you do look like quite the part. Not to be judgy, but you're very pretty for a guy."

And he calls you Gabe instead of your complete name.

This wasn't good. In a flash, she downed her drink and asked for a harder one. Pretty soon, she was gripping a cold bottle of peach flavored soju.

"So you actually held hands? I wonder how far the two of you got playing boyfriends like that." A lighthearted, teasing tone was set in her voice. That's it, good girl Eclair. She was going to power through this even if the heavy jealousy would crush her later.

I mean, just imagine Adam as a boyfriend. She could go on three days without food just thinking about it. Just then Gabriel's phone buzzed and Eclair watched as the secretary snatched the device off the table immediately. A myriad of expressions formed on Gabriel's face as he typed in his reply, that Eclair had to resist sneaking a peek at who he was talking to.

It can't be Adam, right?

Oh god, she was becoming insufferable. She tipped the bottle up, downing the soju until her head throbbed and her breath smelled like peaches. She took her cap off and waved for the bartender with it. He gave her another bottle and an unwarranted platter of peanuts, to which he explained "just to slow you down, miss. It's on the house," when she frowned at him. She turned her attention back to Gabriel, feeling a little bubblier now that she had more alcohol.

"You sure earned it." She giggled, popping a peanut in her mouth. "Okay, so this happened when we were in third grade. Nine years old? The Akagi family invited the Hans, that's my biological family, to their summer villa. We kids were told to stay near the shore since we hadn't exactly outgrown our floaters yet. I was playing with Adam's older sis, we were making this huge sand castle, and we were going to sculpt little people and everything in it." Eclair smiled, fingers absentmindedly spinning the soju bottle.

"Our parents were busy preparing lunch and talking business. When aunty Iris called so we could eat, Adam didn't join us. He wasn't a rude boy who would keep the adults waiting on him, so it was very unlikely that he wouldn't respond. We looked around, started getting worried, even checked the forest behind the villa. There was no sign of him. That was when dad spotted something splashing in the water. Like this," Eclair demonstrated, flapping her arms wildly and making splash noises with her mouth.

"Turned out little Adam fell asleep on his floater and ended up drifting far, far out. He only woke up when he was knocked into the water because then the waves got a bit choppier. That was when he realized that he was in deep water." Eclair clearly remembered how scared she was of what happened to her friend, but Adam himself didn't look afraid. In fact, later that evening he pulled her aside after dinner and pointed to her where he woke up.

"The fishes there are really pretty, they have so many colors and they move in groups called schools. Don't be worried, Truffle. I wasn't scared out there alone." He said. So young and he could already sense when someone needed assurance.

"Adam got very distinct tan lines from that day, and he stopped using floaters after. He got very good at swimming since then." Eclair turned to Gabriel and grinned. She just loved talking about her childhood friend. "Alright, you're up. I want something juicy next, like dirty or sketchy things about him. I'll exchange that for Adam's first time running away from home. And lemme just mention, he was five years old. So damn precious."

She pushed the peanuts towards Gabriel in a silent offer, wondering if the pain in her chest would worsen with Gabriel's next story.

Adam wondered if Gabriel was doing this on purpose, teasing him with things like asking to be taken back to the hotel just because Gabriel was a little drunk. This was boyfriend stuff, for heaven's sake. Gabriel should know by now how Adam was extremely bad with mixed signals.

"I know I gave him a day off but to become unguarded when he's by himself in a foreign place..." The young CEO could only sigh. Gabriel would get eaten up by some guy for sure if Adam didn't stake his claim first. The answer was pretty clear.

I'll come get you. Message me the name of the shop you're in.

He pressed send before flinging his phone on his bed. He did have his nap, but it was cut short when the room service he asked for knocked on his door. The hotel's chicken tenders were too bland for his taste, which was strange since no chicken tender could go bad with Adam. His mouth needed something more... something more stimulating.

"It might be awkward seeing Eclair there." He mumbled, biting into another piece as he waited for Gabriel's reply.

Gabriel smiled when Eclair called him pretty, "It's okay. I take pride in it." Gabriel said as he straighten his posture, and flashed a cocky smile at the woman. Gabriel wasn't a narcissist, though he knew he was an attractive man. He had past partners that said he had the same beauty and poise as Caravaggio's Boy With a Basket of Fruit painting - when you sleep with people in the art department, they tend to give you odd compliments like that.

Gabriel watched as Eclair chugged the bottle of peach soju, and was admittedly impressed. He frowned slightly when the bartender told Eclair to slow down, his eyebrow raising at the guy ever so slightly. If she wanted to get wasted, who could stop her? He'd even go down that rabbit hole with her. He chugged the last bit of is long island, before he ordered another one. He gave Eclair a side glance when Eclair said that Gabriel earned the castaway story - not like she could see with the sunglasses on his face.

When the bartender returned with his long island, he turned his body to face her as he sipped on the long island. Gabriel couldn't help but wonder how Adam looked as a child with his floaters. He couldn't help but imagine the current Adam wearing arm floaties, the image a bit ridiculous.

Adam had a sister though? What was she like? Did she have unrealistic expectations as well?

When Eclair described how Adam was nowhere in sight, Gabriel couldn't help but lean forward in his seat completely invested. Gabriel knew that Adam would be found, but how long would it take? When Eclair went into detail about how they found him, and even went so far to flap her arms wildly, Gabriel let out a loud laugh - though it was short lived.

Eclair was lucky to have met Adam as a child. It probably made it easier for her to actually understand him. Adam was a nice guy, though he couldn't help but wonder how kind he was with child like innocence. Was younger Adam as jealous as the Adam Gabriel knew? Did he strive for perfection just as the Adam today did?

When Eclair passed the baton to Gabriel, he smiled at the woman. He took a sip of his drink, feeling very drunk at this point. "Hmm," Gabriel hummed in thought as he grabbed a peanut. "A Runaway Adam does sound fun." Gabriel said as he cracked the nut open, and popped it into his mouth. When Gabriel wracked his brain full of any memory with Adam that didn't involve sex, there was one that was screaming at him.

"One time I dragged him to a house party, and convinced him to do a keg stand." Gabriel smirked, clearly amused by the memory. "Then he drank god knows what else, and tried to convince me that he was fine. I'm a seasoned party boy. I did my first keg stand when I was fourteen, and I did not slow down since then."

Hell, he was just starting to slow down, and he was almost twenty-six. It was a miracle his liver was even working to begin with. "So later in the night I'm trying to get Adam to drink water, and the little asshole takes a sip and spits it back into my face - I totally get it, I've been there. But karma seemed to retaliate pretty quickly, because he ended up puking all over himself. I ended up taking him home after that, and I got him all cleaned up."

Gabriel rolled his eyes, his finger tracing the top of his glass. "I stayed with him the entire night, and made sure that he was alright. I couldn't just leave him like that. I promised him I would never tell a soul, but I'll make an exception for you." Gabriel winked at Eclair, before he downed his drink and asked for another one.

What Gabriel left out is that the morning after is when they started sleeping together. Gabriel couldn't explain how it happened, it just did. It was like they looked at each other, and something just clicked.

While he was waiting on his drink, he picked up his phone and saw that Adam texted him. "Speak of the devil," Gabriel said as he opened the message. He smiled, before he started texting again.

Thanks Adam... don't get lost at sea on your way here. Gabriel added a winking emoji for extra flavor, before he sent the message.

"So..." Gabriel said as he pushed the sunglasses further on his face, the feeling almost numb against the flushed flesh. "What's this about a runaway Adam?"

Gabriel's story about the what went down in that house party made Eclair imagine it in the most horrifying way. In the first place, a keg stand looked like a very unpretty thing to do. She couldn't wrap her head around the amount of trust you must invest in the people who would hold you when doing it. But apparently Adam did it, and this secretary was there to witness it. She wondered if that was a part of Adam, that uninhibited college boy, or if it was merely a phase he had to go through. Eclair couldn't know. She had never gone to college. She would probably never know how it could change people.

Maybe she doesn't really know him know.

"I'm glad you were there with him, Gabriel." Eclair said, smiling as she met his eyes. "Even if it was just for a while, he was a normal boy, right? Thanks for telling me that."

Gabriel's phone suddenly buzzed again. When he said that Adam had texted him, Eclair's mouth ran dry. So she was right. The person who Gabriel was so eager to message the entire time was her childhood friend. There was no mistaking it. The way Gabriel's face lit up whenever he got a text was the same as when he said that it was from Adam.

Adam did say that he loved someone enough to want to marry them. She thought to herself, the answer so obvious that it was right in front of her. Still, her mind ticked slowly and everything seemed to be moving without her. This is the alcohol's fault.

"This is the last story I will tell you tonight." She told Gabriel. She expected to feel sad. Instead, she only felt very weak, like she had lost all her energy. "One rainy day, Adam took in a kitten. It was helpless, being newly born and blind. Its mom left it because it was dying, the runt of the litter. He snuck it in his house but uncle Haku, his dad found out about it. Adam got scolded of course, he's never been allowed to have pets because his dad thought it was a waste of time. Very strict, don't you think?"

Eclair tipped her bottle and watched the liquor swirl inside. "Adam was able to keep the kitten for five days thanks to auntie Iris. He fed it, kept it warm, helped it poop and pee because it couldn't quite do that by itself yet. He loved it very much, and although the kitten couldn't have spoken, Adam felt loved by it. It needed and depended on him. He slept with its box on his bedside. On the fifth day, Adam woke up with the box missing. When he asked, the maid told him that uncle Haku had ordered it to be thrown away. Adam was so angry that he decided to run away to my house, which was in a different city from his. He couldn't stand living with such a heartless man, he said. We shared a bed that night. Adam doesn't know, but I was awake the whole time he was crying next to me. His small body shook and he bit his lip so as to not wake me."

Eclair regretted not comforting her friend back then. Maybe it was Adam's sheer effort to hide his tears that made her hesitate.

"It might be hard to see, but I think deep inside his heart Adam is desperate for the kind of love where he is needed simply because he himself is enough. It was short, but he experienced that love with the kitten." Telling this story aloud was making her teary. "Oh, and before you start hating on uncle Haku, it turned out that the kitten died in its sleep. He only had it removed so that Adam wouldn't see its limp body."

Letting go of her bottle, she reached in her purse and pulled out her phone. "I'm in love with Adam." She said, as she typed out a text. "I love him a lot, but he said that he was in love with someone else. Someone who thought that his feelings were too much. What a waste." She scooted closer to Gabriel, slung her arm over the secretary's shoulders and raised her phone in front of them. "Say cheese!" Pressing their cheeks together, she grinned and took their picture. "Oh, we look delectable, don't you think?"

Eclair untangled herself from Gabriel and sent the text. Time and timing really was a crucial part of love. She realized this a little too late. Looking at Gabriel made her wish that she'd confess sooner. But she couldn't turn back time, there was no point. Right now, her mission was to work hard until her childhood friend was not lonely anymore.

"What's this about getting lost at sea?" Adam wondered, smiling silly at the emoji. Damn, he got it bad. At this rate he was going to be pulled around like a dog hoping to be petted as long as he was a good boy.

"Oh, Truffle mailed me too. Could she be angry? Or worse, crying?" He held his breath as he opened the text. Come find us at OOO club, it said. Attached was a picture of Gabriel and Eclair, looking like they had a good amount of drinks. Adam stared, transfixed at the faint blush on his secretary's face. Gabriel was showing off his collarbones too with a black button up that made his pale skin stand out even more. So hot, he couldn't help thinking. And so cute.

Within minutes, he had put on a denim jacket and was crossing the lobby towards the parking lot. Luciel had left the company car with Adam for the chief's convenience. Adam had the route saved to his phone so he managed to avoid wandering around in circles looking for the club. Luckily a spot opened up just as he drove in so he parked there.

What could those two be talking about. I hope it's not me. Adam was thinking as he surveyed the area inside, looking for Gabriel and Eclair.

"Hey babe, you alone? Wanna come with us?" A group of thinly dressed women approached him, practically groping his arms through his jacket and suggestively eyeing him up and down.

"No, thank you. I'm looking for someone." He smiled politely before firmly pulling himself away from their tight circle. Thankfully he didn't have to look long. He walked up to the bar. "Hey," he greeted. He turned to Eclair and gave a lopsided smile when he saw her outfit. "Now that's the Truffle I'm used to." His comment had her rolling her eyes before giving his side a light punch. Adam laughed as he defended himself, before turning to Gabriel. Oh boy, he had to wear skinny jeans. Adam couldn't see from the picture, but Gabriel was dressed like a tantalizing snack. Adam mentally groaned, his gaze roaming all over Gabriel. His flushed face, his bared neck and his ass. Adam wanted everything. This was such a bad time to get horny, with Eclair right next to them.

Gabriel frowned slightly when Eclair said that this would be her last story about Adam. Though it was getting pretty late, so it made sense. Gabriel placed his elbow on the bar, and let his chin rest in his hand. The mention of the kitten made Gabriel smile. It was sweet that Adam even wanted a blind cat. Most disabled animals go unnoticed and unwanted, so it warmed his heart that Adam wanted this cat so bad. What made him sad though, is that Adam was scolded for the act of kindness, all because 'pets were a waste of time'. Gabriel honestly didn't know where he would be without his cats. They were his entire world.

His heart sank when Eclair said the cat was gone. What kind of heartless asshole would throw a cat out like that - especially when they were blind and sick! Gabriel honestly didn't like Haku at all, from the little he knew about the man. He seemed to have this impossible standards of how someone should and shouldn't act. Gabriel wanted to give the man a piece of his mind, but at the same time that would probably end badly for both him and Adam.

When Eclair said that the cat gave Adam the kind of love he desperately wanted, Gabriel's eyes fell to the counter. He ran his hands through his hair, feeling a little guilty that he couldn't give Adam that love. Hearing these stories about Adam though... made him feel a bit weird. He always respected Adam, but hearing how much he cared deeply for this cat, and even how he wasn't afraid when he suddenly found himself on the open ocean almost... warmed his heart a bit. These stories made Gabriel want to see Adam as soon as possible, and it made him feel weird. Maybe it was the alcohol.

His eyes shot up when Eclair said the cat died, and his heart sank deep into his stomach. "At least... the cat had Adam for those five days." Gabriel said, more so trying to make this positive for him. It knew how love and affection felt, and Gabriel liked to think it knew how to give it as well. Haku did remove it out of kindness, but it still didn't made Gabriel like the man.

The sudden announcement of Eclair's feelings towards Adam caught him off guard. It made sense now that he thought about it. Adam and Eclair would be a beautiful couple, though why did the thought make him feel a tiny sting of pain? It was lust. If they were together, Gabriel would never be able to sleep with Adam again - that had to be it. The mention of what Gabriel could only guess was him, made him awkwardly rub his neck.

When Eclair moved in close and slung her arm around his shoulders, Gabriel couldn't help but smile. "Cheese!" He said with a large grin. He pulled away when Eclair removed her arm from his shoulders, a smile still plastered on his lips. Eclair was fun to hang around. He hoped they had more moments like these in the future, or at the very least stayed in touch when they went their separate ways. "Can you send me that picture?" Gabriel asked.

Gabriel turned his attention back to the bar, and ordered four shots of tequila. "You know, a night isn't finished until you have a few shots, Eclair." Gabriel announced as he pushed two over to her, and kept the other half. He quickly took the shots, and he could already feel like he could feel the earth moving under his feet. He had so many confusing feelings right now, that he couldn't really understand about Adam - so the only thing he could do was drink about it.

Gabriel finished off his long island, before he ordered another one. While he was waiting for it to be served, he heard a familiar voice from behind him. Gabriel looked over his shoulder, and found Adam. It was nice seeing him. The bartender placed his long island in front of him, which prompted Gabriel to grab it. With his free hand he pushed his sunglasses further onto his face, and turned to face Adam again. "You're here!" Gabriel greeted, his speech a bit slurred at this point. "How did you know where we were?" Gabriel asked, before he sipped on his drink.

Gabriel reached out and grabbed the denim jacket, "you look nice with this on." Gabriel complimented, his blue eyes looking up at Adam. God, he wanted to sleep with him more than anything right now. He wanted to feel Adam's hot breath against his skin, and feel his skillful fingers work his body until he felt like he was about to melt. But they had to talk first. Gabriel had to tell him that he wasn't mad at him.

Gabriel chugged his drink, before placing the glass back onto the bar. "Mm... We should get back to the hotel..." Gabriel announced, his fingers running through his black locks. "Thank you for tonight Eclair. I had a lot of fun. Stay in touch?"

"Sure, I'll send you the pic." Eclair grinned as she downed the shots, her head reeling almost immediately from the alcohol. "Crap, I have a flight at six tomorrow morning." She wanted to push the thought of seeing Lisa's smug face soon at the back of her mind. Gabriel was definitely going fast with his drinks and he was definitely slurring by the time Adam arrived.

"Truffle- Eclair texted me that you guys were here." Adam replied, the fact that he looked like he was trying to avoid staring too much at Gabriel made Eclair want to support her childhood friend, even if that meant that her chances would diminish. Ugh, I don't care anymore, she thought as she sent the pic that Gabriel asked for plus an extra one. It was a photo of her and Adam wearing yukata for the Tanabata festival in Japan when their families took them on a trip right before entering middle school.

She was wearing a deep orange colored yukata with black sunflower designs, while Adam's was a coral blue with outlines of white birds at the hems, the light color being an unusual pick for men. She hated wearing the thing because everyone kept saying that she looked pretty, and that she should really start dressing like a girl soon. Twelve year old Adam sensed her foul mood and took her hand. "Just this once, smile for me. Okay, Truffle?" He said, placing her hand on his arm just as the camera flashed.

That was probably the last time they went on a fun trip before they separated. This is so petty of me, she thought to herself as she pulled Adam and kissed his cheek before anyone could react. "Of course. Thanks too, I had lots of fun." Eclair replied to Gabriel's question about keeping in touch. "I'm going first, my ride's here. Adam, be good." She smiled, but it kind of hurt. She turned to Gabriel and winked, before making her way out the door.

The yukata photo, the kiss on Adam's cheek. It was obviously to make Gabriel jealous. "I don't care anymore, I lost anyway." She mumbled, feeling sleepy as the car swayed to take her home.

Adam tried not to let the compliment get to him, or the fact that Gabriel was blatantly looking up to him with those pretty blue eyes. His eyes unconsciously followed Gabriel's hand when he pushed back his raven hair. Adam frowned. He was finding it hard to deny himself the urge to bury his own fingers in that fluff of hair and pull at them...

He didn't notice how he was holding his breath until Eclair kissed him, her proximity making him gasp. He was more startled at the fact that she didn't seem to resent him for liking someone else, or that she appeared to be feeling better so quickly.

Adam turned to his secretary when Eclair was out of sight. "Let's get going too, Gabe. Can you walk?" Adam asked, studying the other's face but the more he stared, the more he wanted to touch him. "Never mind. Hold tight here." The young CEO instructed as he placed Gabriel's arms around his neck. He bent down and grabbed the other's legs. Maybe it was his insufferable need to just feel Gabriel's body against him that drove Adam to giving his secretary a piggyback ride.

"It's just until the car, alright?" Adam closed his eyes, trying to calm down as he made his way to the parking lot. Gabriel must've noticed his racing heart by now. That was fine since he could just make up an excuse that carrying another person exhausted him or something, though that would be such a lame lie considering that Gabriel was too light to be heavy at all. It's my ears I'm worried about. Adam hung his head, trying to get his ears as far away from Gabriel's mouth as possible. He was already feeling hot just being able to touch his secretary's thighs from outside Gabriel's skinny jeans. So soft, Adam kept thinking. Why the hell did he park so far away?

Thankfully Adam managed to get to the car without having his thoughts go too far. He gently placed Gabriel to the passenger seat and closed the door. "You're just driving him back, nothing to it." Adam reminded himself as he made his way to the other side of the car. By the time he was in the driver's seat, he was a little calmer.

It didn't take long for them to get back to the hotel. In a few minutes, Adam gave Gabriel a second piggyback from the lobby to the elevator until his secretary's room. "Gabe, hand me the key."

Dumbass, he can open his own door. He isn't that drunk. Adam bit his lip. Obviously he didn't want to let go of Gabriel yet. If he had to put Gabriel down, he wanted to do it on the bed. Then maybe they could...

"Fuck," Adam cursed under his breath. He bent down so Gabriel could get off him. "We were going to talk, right? Can we do that out here?" Adam turned his face to the side. If he so much as met Gabriel's eyes he might just stop thinking and push him against the door. Just don't look at him, Adam assured himself as he shifted his gaze to the floor. "About last night, I'm really sorry about punching you. I really didn't mean to. I get it if you want to hit me too." Just then, Adam made the mistake of looking up to Gabriel's face, his eyes gravitating towards the other's mouth.

Shit. Why did he have to be so sex starved? Adam frowned and tried thinking of gross things, anything to put him off. He had to concentrate. This talk was too important for him to be distracted. "You've been hiding your bruise with those sunglasses, weren't you?" Adam pushed his hands in his jacket pockets just in case he did something stupid, like touching Gabriel's face. "I definitely went out of line. We aren't even going out so I shouldn't have been so surprised that you had sex with Luciel. I'm sorry, Gabe."

The kiss on Adam's cheek shouldn't have bothered Gabriel as much as it did, but for some unknown reason it... did. It was just Adam. Eclair could have Adam for all he cared - even if the thought seemed to tug at him slightly. It was lust. Pure lust. Adam was just an amazing fuck, and nothing more. Beyond that, Adam as his boss. Their relationship had to stay strictly professional. They had a few blips in the past few days, but that was expected with someone he carried so much baggage with... right?

Gabriel smiled at Eclair and returned the wink, his eyes glued to the door as she left. He only looked away when Adam spoke to him. He nodded in agreement when Adam said that they should head home as well, though he wasn't too sure if he could walk. It felt like he could feel the world spinning under his feet, and he wasn't too sure if the drinks in others hands would be safe if he was able to walk. When Adam told Gabriel to hold his neck, he did so without any fuss. His cheek pressed against his shoulder as Adam lifted him onto his back, and he made no effort to move it.

"Mmhmm," Gabriel hummed when Adam told him it was just until the car. His eyes felt so heavy... Maybe if he closed them for a bit, it wouldn't be too bad. No, he had to wait until he got to the car! Gabriel held onto Adam a bit tighter, and breathed in Adam's scent. Back in college he really liked how Adam smelled, and that never changed. "You still smell the same..." Gabriel mummbled, both drunk and half asleep. "I always liked the way you smelled. What do you even use?" Gabriel laughed softly, his eyes threatening to close.

When Adam sat him in the car, Gabriel buckled himself in and leaded his head against the window. Within seconds he fell asleep. He always felt so... tired when he reached this state. Maybe it was a bad idea to order long islands and shots? Gabriel woke up when he heard the sound of the drivers side door opening, he rubbed his eyes and unbuckled his seat. He felt a little less drunk, though he wasn't one to turn down a free piggy back ride - it was the only perk of being small.

Gabriel held onto his neck, and breathed in his scent again. He wanted to sleep with him so bad... The thought made him bite his lip. He was so tired though... But it was nothing that a quick snog could fix! On the way to the room, Gabriel caught his gaze with the man from earlier, who gave him a smirk - he was probably assuming something about their relationship, which was getting real old. What was his name again? Leon? No... Noel! Gabriel rolled his eyes, before he dug his nose into Adam's neck.

When Adam asked Gabriel for his key when they got to his door, Gabriel waited until Adam put him down for him to reach into his pocket. At that point though, Gabriel figured he could just open it himself. The mention of talking though made Gabriel stop. That's right... Gabriel reminded himself, as he leaned against the door. "Yeah... of course." Gabriel said, the world starting to spin just a bit less. He looked up at Adam, unsure of what to really say. Thankfully, Adam spoke first.

"It's okay..." Gabriel mumbled, as he tucked a piece of his hair behind his ear. He always felt so awkward when people apologized to him, and even more awkward when he knew he had to apologize as well. When Adam mentioned his sunglasses, he rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah..." He admitted, feeling a little anxious. He looked up at his boss, watching as he stuffed his hands into the pockets of his jacket. Truthfully, Gabriel expected him to touch his face, and it surprised him when he held back. Was it weird if he wanted Adam to touch him?

"Look... Adam... It's okay..." Gabriel said as he rubbed the back of his neck, "I should be apologizing... and I just..." Gabriel groaned, as he leaned his head back. He was never great at apologizing, but there was one thing he was great at. Gabriel looked at Adam, his blue eyes taking the man in. "I want to make it up to you." Gabriel walked over, and grabbed Adam's denim jacket and pulled him forward. He looked at him, before he kissed him softly on the lips. That soft kiss quickly turned into a deep, needy, hungry kiss. All Gabriel wanted at this moment was Adam, and it showed.

His hands wrapped around Adam's neck, pulling the man closer as he blindly opened his door with the key card. Grabbing Adam by his denim jacket, as he pulled him into his room and blindly slapped the door shut. Gabriel leaned against the closed door, pulling away from Adam as he took off his denim jacket. "I suck at apologizing, but I want to make it up to you tonight. It was a shitty thing I did sleeping with Luciel, but... if it makes you feel better, I... thought about getting back to you the whole time. No one has ever made me feel like you do."

He keeps looking at me like he wants to-

Adam bit the inside of his cheek. He couldn't afford to ruin things with Gabriel anymore, just like what happened last night. If keeping his hands to himself was the solution, then Adam would gladly suppress his urges. Gabriel seemed to be struggling with finding the right words and Adam tried paying attention without staring too much. But when his secretary suddenly pulled him close and kissed him, Adam couldn't take it.

Gabriel's arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer and Adam complied. He'd been wanting to do this so much for so long. Apparently that single, soft peck was hardly enough to satisfy both of them. He willingly opened his mouth and kissed Gabriel back, his tongue impatiently searching inside while marking his secretary's lips. His hands found Gabriel's waist, and he roughly pulled the secretary flush against his own body.

Adam groaned, feeling somewhat impatient when Gabriel pulled away to push Adam's jacket off. His eyes were fixed on those red lips that had become swollen now that they'd kissed. But it wasn't enough. "Gabriel, listen to me." Adam could hardly hear his own voice over the sound of his blood pumping loudly in his ears.

"You didn't do anything wrong. It was all my fault, so you don't have to make anything up to me. But this," Adam rolled his hips forward and pushed his erection against the other, leaning in so his mouth was next to Gabriel's ear. "Don't make excuses like being sorry or making it up to me. Be honest and say that you want me to touch you."

Adam licked Gabriel's ear, nipping on it as he waited for the secretary's answer. "You were breathing so close to me when I carried you earlier. Were you doing it on purpose to rile me up?" He pulled back and looked into Gabriel's eyes, wanting to hear from Gabriel's own words that he wasn't the only one who was so trapped in this helpless state of always wanting, always just looking.

"Gabe," Adam pressed their foreheads together as he stared into those lovely blue eyes. What can I do to make you love me? "I..." He started but cut himself off. He seriously needed to stop rushing on his own. Shaking the thoughts away, Adam brought their lips back together, the kiss a little harsher than he intended but it felt good. He sucked on Gabriel's bottom lip and nipped it lightly, his hands reached down to squeeze his secretary's ass, loving

the way the his cock twitched as he rolled his hips forward while pulling Gabriel to him. The friction was hot and sweet, and he buried his tongue deeper in Gabriel's mouth. He wanted to taste everything, smell everything. He loved him, he loved him so much. In his head, the words you're going to make the same mistake repeated.

Gabriel couldn't help but moan softly when Adam kissed back. This felt so right. Years swimming through a sea of men, nothing ever felt as nice as kissing Adam. They had a certain sexual chemistry that couldn't be ignored. When Adam pulled away, Gabriel looked up at him with want in his eyes. Gabriel wanted men before, but it was nothing like what he felt for Adam. When Adam told him to listen, Gabriel grabbed Adam's shirt and leaned against the door.

Gabriel couldn't help but look down when Adam told him it wasn't his fault. Gabriel felt like he had a large part in all of this. If he didn't sleep with Luciel to begin with, then this would have never happened. Gabriel moaned when Adam rubbed their clothed erections together, his grip on his shirt getting tighter. He felt like he was floating. If Gabriel was being honest, he kissed Adam for two reasons; to apologize, and to get into his pants.

Being honest about his feelings came hard to Gabriel. He knew what he wanted and got it, but when it came to telling people his thoughts and feelings it seemed like the most difficult thing he could do. He gasped when Adam licked his ear, trying to form exactly what he was going to say, but it was hard when Adam was riling him up. Gabriel looked up at Adam and met his gaze. He couldn't help but think about how handsome he was. Gabriel reached up and grabbed Adam's face when he pressed their foreheads together, his heart racing in his chest.

When Adam kissed him a bit roughly, Gabriel didn't mind - he liked it rough. Gabriel couldn't help but moan within the kiss when Adam brought their hips together. When Adam touched his butt, he smiled softly. Gabriel tightened his grip on Adam's shirt, before he brought him over to his bed and pushed him onto it. The second Adam landed, Gabriel straddled his hips. He kissed him softly, before he sat back up.

"Before we go any further, I should answer you..." Gabriel said as he gnawed at his lip anxiously. "I am doing this because I want you so bad... But I also feel guilty for sleeping with Luciel. I knew you guys were friends, and did it anyways. I know..." He looked away, embarrassed blush covering his pale cheeks. "I know how you feel about me, and I did it anyways." Gabriel sighed, as he rubbed his neck. Hell, they shouldn't even be doing any of this now. "I know you punched me by accident, and I'm not... mad at you. I just feel... guilty... I guess..." Gabriel said with a soft shrug, before he took off his sunglasses and tossed them onto the carpet.

Gabriel looked down at Adam, his fingers finding themselves curled his brown locks. "I'm sorry I'm always hurting you," Gabriel apologized softly, before he lowered himself and kissed Adam affectionately. He lightly bit Adam's lower lip, before he let his tongue gently slip inside of his mouth.

The moans that Gabriel made as they kissed and when he was fondled, made Adam's entire body responsive to every sound. Each gasp and hitch in his voice, and the way Gabriel's fingers tightened on his shirt. Everything was so endearing. When Gabriel pushed him to the bed and straddled him, Adam could only follow while breathing in the scent of alcohol in Gabriel's kiss.

Tonight was so strange. One minute they'd kiss like each other was air, rough and heady, and the next they were looking into each other's eyes as if this moment was more than what it meant. Adam was drunk on the sight of Gabriel, the feeling of his weight as he straddled him, the sound of his voice and the sensual way his blue eyes looked at Adam. It was difficult to pay attention to what Gabriel was saying, about the fact that he felt guilty about sleeping with Luciel despite knowing how Adam felt for him.

Gabriel was being so sweet that it scared Adam. Whatever bone his secretary threw at him, Adam was sure to chew on it. Even now, he might go ahead and misunderstand, but just then Gabriel took off his sunglasses. The fact that he let Adam see his bruise and said that he was sorry for always hurting him, made Adam's heart swell. He's saying the things I want to hear, Adam thought as he welcomed Gabriel's tongue in his mouth.

His hands were back on Gabriel's ass, pulling his secretary down as he thrust up, furthering contact against each other. "I like it when you're honest. It turns me on." Adam smiled as he looked up at his secretary, enjoying the view of Gabriel's blushing face as he sat on top of him. Without warning, Adam rolled them so he was on top, his elbows on the bed on either side of Gabriel's head. He liked this view too. "Since you did so well saying sorry and all, I think I'll reward you."

Adam traced Gabriel's bottom lip with his thumb, before slipping the finger in his mouth. "Rub your tongue on it." Adam instructed, his blood rushing down as he imagined that it was his cock that was between his secretary's lips. "Suck it." He groaned out as his other hand drew circles around a nipple from above Gabriel's shirt. Adam hissed when the nub perked against the fabric. "Fuck," Adam cursed under his breath as he pulled his finger out and thrust his hips forward, eyes half lidded as he watched Gabriel's face closely. "You... feel so good." Adam whispered, hips grinding harder as he rutted against Gabriel's. "Do you feel good too?"

I want to put it in. I really want to put it in.

Adam was already panting when he stopped moving for a moment. As much as he wanted to have sex, he wasn't sure if he was ready to go back to how they were before. Just sex and no feelings, no more than schoolmates who happened to have amazing chemistry in bed. Adam wanted to hold Gabriel's hand and take him out in dates, kiss him knowing that Gabriel was his and he was Gabriel's. He wanted to do this properly this time.

"You wanted to make it up to me, right?" Adam unzipped the secretary's tight pants and slipped his hand inside. "I want to watch you cum. I'll jerk you off, so show me a lewd expression." He kissed Gabriel's temple as he held the secretary's stiff dick in his hand. "Focus on my hand, Gabe." He whispered as he moved his hand up and down, pressing his thumb on the slit every so often. Adam didn't kiss Gabriel and licked his ear instead. He was going to hear those sweet sounds from Gabriel's mouth until the last moment.

"Do you like it when I touch you here? You like fucking my hand, Gabe?" Adam taunted, his grip tightening and his movement getting rougher. His hand felt hot and wet inside Gabriel's underwear. Pausing for a moment, Adam closed his fist around the head and squeezed it, before sliding his hand off the tip. "Oh, you got a little bigger. That makes me happy." Adam chuckled, loving the smell of sex and sweat on Gabriel's neck. He resumed rubbing his secretary's length, the slick sounds that it made while being jerked were dirty enough to make Adam's cock twitch in desperate need of relief. "Hey Gabe, are you close? Tell me whose hand it is that's about to make you cum."

Adam watched the other's face closely. It's been years since he last touched Gabriel like this, so he wanted to etch every expression deep in his memory.

Gabriel gasped within the kiss when Adam grabbed his bottom, but it only urged him further into the kiss. When Adam thrust his hips up, Gabriel couldn't help but moan from the friction against his clothed manhood. A small smile traced Gabriel's lips when Adam said his honesty turned him on. He met Adam's eyes, his fingers gently running through his hair. "Maybe I should try it more often," Gabriel teased with a small wink.

When Adam flipped him over, Gabriel couldn't help but let out a loud suprised laugh. He wasn't exepecting that, though he did love seeing Adam loom over him - he liked being completely at his mercy. Gabriel looked up at Adam with hunger in his eyes, when Adam said he was going to reward him. "I like the sound of that," Gabriel said softly while Adam brushed his lips with his thumb. Gabriel opened his mouth willingly when Adam put his fingers inside, his eyes never losing contact with Adam's.

Gabriel did as Adam instructed, and gave his thumb a long lick - his eyes never breaking contact from Adam's. He wanted more than anything at the moment to give Adam a blow job, but that would have to wait until later. When Adam told him to suck on the finger, Gabriel grabbed his hand, before he wrapped his lips around it. His tongue skillfully licked the length of his finger, trying to imagine that it was Adam's cock.

When Adam rubbed his nipple, small shivers rushed down his spine, and he gave a needy moan. I want him so bad, Gabriel thought to himself as Adam pulled his finger away. A loud moan escaped his lips when he felt Adam's hips buck forward, hands finding themselves wrapped around his neck. Gabriel seemed to melt as Adam moved his hips, the question only turning him on even more.

"I feel amazing, Adam..." Gabriel said honestly, his lips giving quick pecks to his arm. When Adam stopped moving his hips, Gabriel looked up at him desperately. "Adam..." Gabriel whined softly, his teeth biting at his bottom lip. He needed Adam to touch him, to make him melt.

The question made Gabriel nod needily, his hips bucking slightly when Adam unzipped his pants. "I do... I want to make it up to you so bad. I'll so anything." He shivered when Adam slipped his hand into his pants, his body slightly squirming. The command made Gabriel's heart pound in his chest. Fuck yes... Gabriel thought to himself, his fingers running through Adam's hair when he kissed his temple.

Gabriel could feel himself melt into the mattress the second Adam moved his hand. He moaned, his hip bucking into his hand. When Adam licked his ear, he half expected him to kiss him. He wanted to kiss Adam more than anything right now, but then he wouldn't be able to see him cum. "Y-yes," Gabriel replied, "I love your hand..." Gabriel's hands quickly clasped the sheets when Adam tightened his grip, his face twisted with pure pleasure.

No one ever made him feel like this from a simple hand job, though the dry thrusts could probably be contributing to the pleasure. Truthfully though, no ones warmth was quite like Adam's. Gabriel loved feeling his skin against his skin, or feeling his breath against his most sensitive parts. Their chemistry was undeniable. If Gabriel wasn't so hellbent on avoiding relationships, then maybe they would... No... Gabriel didn't want to think about that.

Gabriel was already so close, so when Adam closed his fist around his aching cock it drove him over the edge. His back arched just a bit, the feeling of ecstasy starting to fill his stomach. The question made Gabriel nod, his head falling into the pillow as he looked up at Adam. "Adam... Adam... Adam's hand is making me cum, and I love it." Gabriel moaned, his body tensing just a bit. It only took a few short seconds before Gabriel came into Adam's hand, his body trembling at the pleasure.

"Fuck! Fuck! Adam!" Gabriel moaned as he came, his hips thrusting into Adam's hand as he chased his orgasm. He soiled his underwear but he could hardly think about that at the moment. Gabriel relaxed into the bed after he came, his hands grabbing Adam's face as he kissed him hungrily. He bit Adam's lower lip as he pulled away, his teeth releasing it just to watch it snap back. "That was amazing, Adam..." Gabriel said softly. "I could fuck you all night long," Gabriel kissed Adam's neck, before he pulled away and sat up.

The world seemed to spin around him, his stomach feeling a little uneasy. He was fine. It would be fine. Gabriel kicked off his shoes, before he took off his pants and underwear. He was really not feeling all that great, but he figured it would go away in a bit - there were more important things happening. "I want to return the favor," Gabriel said as he straddled Adam again. He bent down, kissing his neck. He lightly bit down on the skin, before he sucked on it hard enough to leave a dark red mark.

Gabriel went to go lower, but he could feel his stomach turn. "Fuck, I'm so--" Gabriel grabbed his mouth, before he rushed to the bathroom, and fell on his knees besides the toilet. Drinking that much was definitely the wrong decision. It was so embarrassing... Adam was in his bed, and everything was just starting to get heavy. He wanted Adam so bad, but maybe getting a bit of alcohol poisoning was for the best.

After Gabriel was done, he quickly brushed his teeth, before he collapsed onto his bed. "I'm so sorry Adam..." Gabriel apologized, his head stuffed into his pillow. "I'll make it up to you..." Gabriel felt so sick, and he really didn't want to be alone right now - though he didn't want to give Adam a false sense of security by inviting him to stay. Besides, the man was hard and he probably wanted to relieve himself. "I'm so sorry..." Gabriel apologized again, as he turned his head to look over at Adam. "I promise I'll make it up to you tomorrow. I think I went overboard on the alcohol tonight." Gabriel groaned, before he stuffed his head back into his pillow.

"I'm never drinking again..."

Adam was absolutely transfixed, watching Gabriel's blissed out face as his dick was abused until his entire body shook and writhed on the mattress. Adam especially loved the way his hips bucked in desperation to finish. It was hypnotic and intoxicating, the way Adam could draw out such sweet whimpers from Gabriel's mouth. When Gabriel crashed their lips together for a hungry, violent kiss, Adam kept moving his hand, determined to milk Gabriel's dick as much as possible.

Adam grinned when Gabriel said that the handjob was amazing, and he could fuck Adam all night. "I'm happy you liked it." The feeling was definitely mutual. Just knowing that Gabriel wanted to fuck as much as him reminded him of the tent in his pants. His cock was so hard it hurt and he was so sensitive to any kind of contact that Adam hissed when Gabriel straddled him again. Damn, they might go all the way after all. Adam couldn't bring himself to care though, not when Gabriel had taken off his pants and underwear, leaving his cute dick exposed, it's length still coated with his own cum.

"Mh..." Adam growled, his lower half throbbing with anticipation when Gabriel announced that he wanted to return the favor and kissed his neck, sucking it until he left a dark mark. But then Gabriel flinched, his hand covering his mouth as he ran to the bathroom. Worried, Adam sat up and stared at the direction of the bathroom. When he heard noises from Gabriel, he stood and followed after the secretary. Without a word, Adam gathered Gabriel's hair and held it while his other hand rubbed Gabriel's bent back, hoping to soothe him.

When Gabriel was stable enough to brush his teeth, Adam made his way back to the bed. He was still erect but his mind had cleared up a bunch. This... is for the best. It was disarming how he was so easily swept up by Gabriel. His eyes, his lips and his words always made Adam too weak to resist. Gabriel apologized when he returned, looking dejected that his stomach ruined the flow earlier. "It's alright, Gabe. I got you to cum by my hand. You were so cute, moaning my name and raising your hips." Adam chuckled, running his fingers through Gabriel's hair while the other was burying his face in his pillow. Honestly Gabriel feeling remorseful about not continuing was adorable as hell. "If you really want to make it up to me," Adam paused as he thought. "Let's have breakfast together tomorrow. Come down to the restaurant when you wake up, okay?"

Adam moved his hand from petting Gabriel's hair to massaging his nape. Adam liked how it had enough meat on it so that his bone showed but it wasn't too thin that he looked sickly. Most importantly, Adam's hand could easily clasp around it. When Gabriel turned to face him and apologized again, Adam smiled softly. "You did drink a lot, so you should rest for tonight. Besides, I have enough material to jack off to." He joked, although it was half true.

"Good night, Gabe." Adam whispered before burying his nose in Gabriel's hair and pressing a kiss there. Standing up, Adam turned off the light and quietly left the room. Once he was sure that the door was locked, he made his way to his own room. It was past midnight and Adam was tired enough to want to go to sleep but his erection hadn't gone away at all, so he took care of it quickly in the shower. He masturbated to the idea of Gabriel sucking him, his blue eyes locked on Adam's as a hard cock thrust deep in his secretary's throat.

He was slightly dizzy by the time he dried himself off with a towel and flopped on the bed, feeling just a little bit satiated for the first time in years. With eyes half closed, he typed in a text. If you're up for it, do you want to walk around after we eat breakfast? Adam was pretty sure that Gabriel was knocked out by now to he'll have to wait for a response when he woke up. Rolling his back, Adam smiled into his pillow and fell into a dreamless, peaceful sleep.

It felt nice having Adam run his fingers through his hair. It made Gabriel's body relax into the bed, and his eyes were dangerously heavy. Having his hair played with always relaxed Gabriel. Eliza use to run her fingers through his hair when he would get panic attacks as a kid, and for whatever reason it was something that just worked for him - thankfully the last panic attack he had was when he was a teenager. Breakfast with Adam seemed really nice. Gabriel honestly really liked spending time with Adam, sex was just a bonus. Gabriel found Adam to be incredibly funny and easy to talk to - though it did put Gabriel in an awkward spot when he proclaimed his love to him.

When Adam moved his head to his nape, Gabriel buried his head into his pillow again. He loved the way Adam's hands were working on his muscle. Gabriel couldn't help but laugh softly when Adam said he had masturbation material. He couldn't help but feel guilty that he couldn't release it for him. When Adam told Gabriel goodnight, he couldn't help but feel a little sad. He wished Adam could have stayed, but he understood that they were treading on dangerous ground if he did.

"Goodnight Adam," Gabriel said, his fingers brushing against Adam's hand while he kissed his head. Gabriel watched Adam leave, before he sighed softly. He hugged his pillow, before burying his head into the soft fabric. The room felt so quiet that he swore he could hear the hairs in his ears. Gabriel sat up, his stomach clenching as he did so. Grabbing his stomach, he leaned forward and grabbed the remote to the big screen TV in his room. He turned it on, and unbuttoned his black shirt. His nipples were still a little sensitive, though he ignored them.

Tossing the black shirt aside, Gabriel crawled into his bed and drew the covers over his body. "I'm never drinking again," Gabriel lied to himself softly, his head relaxing into the pillow. It only took a few short minuets for Gabriel to fall asleep, his body feeling like it was on a lazy river as he drifted into the Sandman's arms.

~

The morning sun strategically hit Gabriel's eyes, waking up the raven haired man. He groaned, before pulling his bed covers over his face. His head was pounding, and his tongue felt dryer than the Sahara desert. Unable to cope with his insatiable thirst, Gabriel sat up and grabbed one of the white coffee mugs that came prepared in the room. He filled it with water and chugged a two glasses of worth, his already upset stomach feeling like it was doing a headstand as it entered his body.

What even happened last night? Gabriel thought to himself, as he leaned against the bathroom sink. His hands cradled his throbbing head and his eyes were shut tight, and he tried to gather everything that happened. Eclair and him were telling tales of Adam's like, he came to pick him up, they apologized, and... "Fuck," Gabriel said to himself, Adam's talented hand probing his mind. He let his hands slide off of his face as he grabbed the pants he wore last night, fishing out his dying phone.

When Gabriel read the text about after breakfast, his heart dropped to his stomach. "Fuck, breakfast!" Gabriel cussed, as he quickly texted Adam.

I just woke up! I just need to take a quick shower, and I'll be down. Gabriel quickly texted, before he plugged in his phone and took a shower.

~

Noel walked to the pool in only his swimming trucks, his towel thrown over his shoulder. People looked, but he was more than okay with that. He was a professional model, so he was more than use to people looking - it's how he got paid after all. Usually the mornings weren't too terribly busy, though when he walked into the pool area he found a brunette man. Noel squinted his eyes slightly, recognizing the man as the person who carried that minx of a man to his room.

Lucky, Noel thought to himself as he threw his towel onto a chair, and dived into the water. He swam underwater a bit, before he came up for air. He ran his fingers through his auburn hair, as he took a deep breath. He looked to the side, catching a glimpse of the man in the pool. Noel was admittedly nosy, and which made him curious about the nature of him and Gabriel's relationship. Gabriel told him that the man was his boss, but they looked awfully close last night.

"I like your form," Noel complimented the man. "I've seen you around the hotel with that black haired subordinate of yours. I'm Noel Beaumont." Noel introduced himself as he leaned against the concrete walls. "I couldn't help but notice how cute he is, you're a lucky man."

Adam rolled on his side and reached for his phone with his eyes closed. The faint twittering of birds from outside his window gave him the idea that it probably his usual waking time. The difference this time was that first, he wasn't ready to get up, and second, he preferred to sleep in cuddling Gabriel.

Sighing, Adam peeled the blanket off him and sat up. His phone screen showed not notification of unread messages. "Maybe he's still asleep." He mumbled, a small smile adorning his face as he stood and stretched, after which he was a little more energized. The thought of Gabriel sleeping, or Gabriel in general, always made something in his stomach flutter. Sometimes he wondered if he was actually a high school girl inside an adult male's body.

A long time ago when Adam realized that he was never going to give up gorging on chicken tenders, he duly realized that he had to take up a sport or at least exercise everyday to stay healthy. He hadn't exactly gotten into health shakes yet even when his mum offered to make them for him everyday. His childish palate completely rejected the taste of steamed vegetables mixed with white chicken meat in a blender. For now, Adam decided to try intermittent fasting, which meant he didn't get to eat breakfast, and complemented that with swimming for an hour a day. The result made him lean and fit, giving him appropriate bulk for his height.

But today was special. Gabriel was going to join him for breakfast and he couldn't wait. To minus his guilt for betraying his fast, Adam was going to swim for twice the normal duration today. Without much in his mind, Adam took his swimsuit which he left hanging in in the bathroom, packed a towel, his water bottle, a pair of goggles, and his phone in a bag. He made his way to the pool where he was pleased to see that only a little boy, his grandma and a middle aged man who was probably the dad, were there. They looked at Adam when he came in and exchanged greetings with him.

When Adam came out the locker room in his swimsuit, the little boy approached the CEO and mimicked Adam's stretching. Adam tried not to mind the kid, but it was cute how the boy would struggle keeping on his floating ring while doing so. "Mister, where's your water donut?" The boy asked when the CEO was putting on his goggles. Adam pursed his lips, determined not to appear fascinated by the fact that a kid just called a floater ring a water donut. "I don't need one." Adam answered before diving in the water.

When he got lost at sea when he fell asleep on his floater, Adam had literally forced himself to learn swimming in mere hours. He did panic at first, but then he quickly realized that being scared would not help him, and for the first time in his life one of his father's lessons sank in. That a person, no matter how special and loved, is ultimately alone, both in death and in birth. Taking matters into his own hands, Adam tasted safety brought by his own hard work when he made those tired steps to shore. Since then, the experience became a special memory for him, and water was an intimate part of his day. He still resented his father after that, but Adam liked to think that he could see just a little bit of the kind of person that his father was.

Adam often relived that memory whenever he swam. Even now, he got lost in thought as he imagined that he was amongst the pretty corals and fishes. He would lose track of time, his only indicator to stop being the fact that his muscles ached for a break. With a kick, Adam returned to the poolside to get out of anyone's way. The pool had become quite busy, even more so when an auburn haired man made his entrance in his swimsuit. Adam glanced at the man, cocking his head when the man spoke to him.

"Akagi Adam." The CEO introduced himself as well. "I won't ask how you got the information that he's my subordinate, but you say I'm a lucky man as if I'm his lover." Adam met the other's eyes, which were an attractive green. It struck the CEO that perhaps he'd seen this person somewhere other than coincidental glimpses from the hotel. There was also the tinge of French in the man's speaking and he had good muscle on him. "Are you possibly prodding if he's taken or not to see if you should give him a shot?" Adam asked, somehow making himself pissed at his own question.

That was then that Adam remembered where he saw this man's face before. Noel Beaumont. The guy was a famous model. "I know he's cute, but maybe you should stay away from my secretary, if only to protect your career. Isn't that right, Mr. Beaumont?" There was an uncharacteristic hint of malice in Adam's words. He was not usually the type to provoke. In fact, such an attitude was bad practice for a businessman such as himself. But it felt like a part of him which has been hidden for so long, a possessive and selfish part that wanted to monopolize Gabriel, was woken up and put in control.

Just then his phone chimed and Adam, almost sure that the text would be from his mum, turned away from Noel for a moment to fetch the device from a poolside chair. With his lower half still submerged in water, Adam checked the message. His face lit up when he saw that it was from Gabriel. Adam couldn't suppress a laugh. "Dummy, the restaurant's at the rooftop." He said as he typed the same thing and pressed send.

8fbdd434e0566a9430f6a6f291face85.jpg

Noel Beaumont

>>23

>>Auburn hair and green eyes

>>Model for Belles Ames Modeling Agency

>>Likes rum raisin ice cream and romantic comedies

Adam Akagi, Noel thought to himself, in an attempt to glue this mans name to his memory. Noel liked to memorize named of people who looked important. In his line of work, he never knew who he'd be working for in that moment. Adam was staying at this amazing hotel, and he had one of his workers with him - which told Noel that he had to be a pretty high ranking person within his career. How high this man was on the corporate ladder was a mystery to Noel, though that didn't mean it was any less of a good move to get on his good side.

The key words were as if, which meant that Gabriel was probably available. Noel wasn't use to being told no from anyone, so he found it weird that Gabriel seemed to push him aside. Truthfully, it just made Noel curious about the man - sleeping with him would just be a plus. Though, Adam was a good looking man too - might even get him a gig. Noel was a switch in bed, and didn't prefer one over the other - as long as his partner was attractive or had a good personality, he would jump their bones in a heartbeat.

The threat made Noel smile ever so slightly. Why was he being so protective over Gabriel? It was a little cute. "You make a very good point," Noel said as he propped his elbows against the cement and leaned back, his feet kicking slightly to keep him afloat. "I wont do any funny business with your secretary, though I can't promise I wont look at him." Noel said as Adam moved to check his phone.

He couldn't help but notice how his face lit up, or notice how cute his laugh was. Noel smiled at Adam, "you know, you seem pretty close to your secretary." Noel said plainly. "I saw you carrying him yesterday, you seem like a great boss. Not a lot of people would do that for their subordinates - mine wouldn't."

~

Gabriel wrapped his lower half in a towel, feeling a bit refreshed after his shower. There was something so perfect about five star hotel showers. They were so spacious, and the water pressure drummed against his skin perfectly. When he walked out of the bathroom, he immediately walked to his suitcase and picked out his outfit for the day; he wore blue plaid pants, with a black t-shirt tucked in, and a black beanie that sat far back on his head so that the fabric would slouch at the rear. Gabriel walked over to the mirror to check himself out, his body twisting slightly so he could see himself from other angels. His bruise looked much better than it did yesterday, which made him happy. "Look at you, hot stuff." Gabriel said to himself.

He then walked to his phone, seeing that Adam texted him while he was in the shower. The word dummy made him smile. Psh, I knew that. I was just testing you. I'll be up in a few minuets. Looking at his phone only reminded him of his fatal mistake that he forgot his contacts as home. He put down the phone, before rubbing his eyes softly. He brought his glasses, though no one saw him with them on besides Eliza - not even Jet saw them on his face. Gabriel found glasses attractive on men, though he hated them on himself. They weren't him.

He looked at his suitcase, the bulge in the front pocket screaming at him. There was no other option. Gabriel got up, unzipping his the front pocket and grabbing a black glasses case. Opening revealed thick framed square glasses, that he liked to call 'Buddy Holly Glasses.' Gabriel put on the glasses, (the world around him much clearer now) before he grabbed his room key and phone and left.

It only took a few minuets before Gabriel made it to the restaurant, so he grabbed his phone to text the man he made it. Hey boss, I'm at the restaurant. Get here soon, I'm starving.

Gabriel's reply was even more adorable than Adam expected. Truth be told, he was too smitten by Gabriel to even have a valid sense of judgement at this point. "What exactly was he testing me on?" Adam mumbled to himself, a boyish smile on his face as he typed in his reply. Did I get full marks on the test? Adam played along, and then sent a second message. I'm still in the pool. I'll shower quickly and meet you there.

Adam put his phone down and pushed on the edge to get out of the water. What Noel said about not doing anything towards Gabriel was honestly not his business. At face value, Adam was just Gabriel's boss. They weren't going out, and Gabriel made it obvious that he didn't feel the same. Adam had no right to stop anyone from approaching Gabriel because seriously, who wouldn't want to flirt with Gabriel?

"Go ahead and look." Adam said in a tone which he intended to be indifferent but instead came out bitter. Adam was visibly confused when Noel suddenly smiled at him, his brows raising even more so when the man mentioned that he saw them last night, and how he and Gabriel looked close. "We just happened to be classmates at university. He got drunk and I helped him back. Nothing special."

What's up with this guy? He's sharp. Nosy, but sharp. Turning away, Adam grabbed his towel and gathered his stuff. "And anyway in your line of work, anyone who gets a little too close will be scrutinized, bashed and become a subject of envy. As long as you make money off your appearance, you will have to put up with keeping people at a distance. Your boss probably understands that well." Adam stared at Noel's eyes for a moment, before heading to the showers. He meant that to be a warning to not put his secretary in any kind of trouble if Noel ever made a move on Gabriel.

Adam did his best to shower quickly to the point of stabbing his eye with the soap, but it didn't matter as long as he got rid of the smell of chlorine on his body. He patted himself dry and pulled on his clothes, which consisted of a pure black tracksuit, an oversized white shirt worn underneath the jacket, and white running shoes. When Adam read Gabriel's message, he felt bad but also endeared. Gabriel calling him 'boss' hit him in many ways. On my way. Order anything you like. He replied as he got on the elevator. By the way, do you know a guy named Noel? Adam started typing again but paused. Depending on how he liked the answer, he might just get into a fight with Gabriel again. "I'll just ask him later." He decided as he erased the text and pocketed his phone.

"Good morning, Gabe." Adam said softly when he reached Gabriel's table and sat down opposite from the secretary. "You know, I had a little bit of trouble finding you. You didn't inform me that you'll be wearing glasses." Adam eyed all of Gabriel, taking in the sight of him from head to toe. Adam had no idea that he had a thing for thick rimmed square glasses until now. He was dressed so well that Adam felt underdressed for breakfast, as funny as that sounded. I'll have to go back to my room to change after this, he thought.

"You know, I don't usually eat breakfast anymore." Adam said, feeling a bit shy that he had no idea what to order aside from his usual tea after his swimming workout. It felt rude to invite Gabriel for breakfast only to leave him eating alone while sipping tea. Looking up to Gabriel, Adam turned the menu and slipped it towards the secretary. "Could you help me out? I'll eat anything you order for me." He asked, looking at Gabriel intently and thinking how nice it would be if he could see this person first thing in the morning everyday.

Then it occurred to Adam that Gabriel might not feel so good yet, especially since his body was bad enough to interrupt their... whatever they were doing last night. "Is your stomach better now? I should've had the hotel send up medicine for you."

Noel found that Adam telling him to go ahead and look seemed a little threatening. If they weren't in a relationship, why was he so defensive of Gabriel to begin with? It was a little adorable. Noel couldn't help but feel like there was more to their relationship than just that, and the nosy part of him wanted to know what that was. However, he also knew that prying could ruin his career, if he did it to the wrong people. Noel was just the type who wanted to know everyone's dirty laundry though. He knew that curiosity would eventually kill the cat, though he just couldn't help himself.

The warning caused Noel to shrug, "I suppose you're right mon aime. I'll be sure to be more careful." Noel said this, though he really didn't mean it. Noel said this exact thing countless times, and he never followed through with it. He was a prisoner to his own impulses. He watched as Adam walked away with a little smile.

~

Gabriel leaned against the wall scrolling through social media. When he got the text to go inside and start eating without him, Gabriel rolled his eyes with a smile. Those are dangerous words. I might just buy everything on the menu. Gabriel wouldn't of course, though it didn't keep him from making empty threats. Gabriel pocketed his phone, before he walked to the hostess who greeted him with a large smile.

"Welcome to Rain Forest Cafe!" The hostess greeted, as her fingers played with the corners of the laminated menus. "Is it just you today?"

"Two actually," Gabriel corrected politely. "He'll be joining us later."

"Perfect!" She said as she grabbed a pencil and a small memo pad. "Whats's you're name cutie?"

"Gabriel Grundy." Gabriel replied.

The hostess wrote down his name, before she grabbed two menus. "This way," she said as she motioned Gabriel to follow her. She led him to a window seat, where the ocean and even some of the cliff faces were in perfect view. The view was gorgeous that it almost made him forget about his fear of heights completely. Gabriel looked outside the window as he sat down in complete awe, his attention snapping back only when the hostess spoke to him.

"Your waiter will be with you shortly," She said sweetly, before she walked away. Gabriel thanked her, his attention turning back to the window. It had only been a few days, but so much has happened in that short amount of time. It was weird to think that one moment he was having his first day of work, and now he was in Bali for work. In that time he seemed to have gotten to know Adam a bit more... it was nice. Gabriel already respected the man, but that respect seemed to grow the more time he spent with him. Gabriel honestly felt a bit bad for almost sleeping with him. He knew his feeling, but as always Gabriel always did what he wanted.

When he heard Adam greet him, Gabriel turned his head with a smile. "Took you long enough," Gabriel teased playfully. Gabriel looked at Adam up and down, his fingers rubbing his neck softly. He felt so over dressed. When Adam mentioned his glasses, Gabriel could feel his cheeks heat up. "This is going to be the only time you see me with them, so don't get use to it."

The announcement that Adam never ate breakfast caught him off guard, though it didn't surprise him. When he turned the menu over to him and asked him to pick something out, Gabriel's blue eyes looked up at him before they fell down. "Dangerous choice," Gabriel said.

He was reading over the menu when Adam asked how his stomach was. His eyes looked up at him, before falling back to the menu. "It's fine," Gabriel replied. "I don't remember much of last night though." Gabriel half lied, with a small shrug. He remembered what seemed important; a hot make out session, a hand job, and ruining it all with a quick run to the toilet.

"Hi, I'm you're waiter Andika," Said the waiter. He looked like he was in his early twenties, with dark black hair and gorgeous tan skin. "What can I get for you?"

Gabriel smirked, before he looked over at Adam and but at Andika. "This handsome gentleman will have the..." Gabriel looked back down at the menu, his eyes squinting slightly. "I'll probably butcher the pronunciation but he'll have the longton sayur." Andika quickly wrote it down with a nod. "I'll have the nasi kucing... Sorry again if I messed up on the pronunciation."

Andika shrugged, "I've heard worst. Not bad for your first try. Can I get you guys anything to drink?"

"I'll have a coffee. Can I have extra cream as well?" Gabriel only loved hot coffee, if he couldn't taste it to begin with.

Andika nodded as he wrote down the order, before looking at Adam. "What about you?"

"Why?" Adam asked when Gabriel said that he wouldn't be seen with his glasses again. "You're cute with them on. I want to see you with glasses more often." The young CEO reached over the table to touch the bottom rim, his fingers slightly brushing over the secretary's cheek. "You're face is warm." Adam chuckled as he withdrew his hand, wondering if Gabriel was blushing because of him.

Adam was not shaken with Gabriel's seeming threat. The young CEO only shrugged and said, "I trust that you won't jeopardize my health with your food choice, considering how you're my secretary and that you're my only companion for this trip. If I die, which is unlikely, you would be the most suspect person." Such a long winded way of saying that he willingly put himself in Gabriel's hands, Adam could have pinched himself. He could've just said "I like you so anything you choose for me will be my treasure." But of course, he was too reserved to say such a thing.

Adam was relieved to hear that Gabriel was feeling fine, but the good news was overturned immediately. He doesn't remember? Adam chewed his lip. This was bad. All that restraint just to have Gabriel forget everything? Then maybe he should have gone all the way, love Gabriel's body and make him scream out in pleasure the only way he can. Adam was still mulling over this even when the waiter, who introduced himself as Andika, approached their table to take their order. He took a swift glance at the waiter, then at Gabriel.

There was always this slight annoyance Adam felt whenever his secretary was with other men. Adam wanted to believe that he wasn't being overly possessive or anything. He just knew that acting that way would make the carefree-living Gabriel hate him. But this restlessness, this impatience always bothered Adam. Maybe it was because that they had nothing solid between them that made him so insecure and stupid when it came to Gabriel. He was pretty lost in his thoughts that he didn't hear Gabriel call him handsome. "Oregano tea." Adam answered absentmindedly to the waiter's question.

When Andika took off with their orders, Adam fixed his gaze on Gabriel's blue eyes again. "I'm a bit disappointed that you don't remember what happened last night. How convenient for you." Adam's eyes half lidded as he recalled the way his secretary squirmed and trembled underneath him. "If you're curious, I can always refresh your memory." He said, his voice a little lower as his foot found Gabriel's underneath the table. "You were so..." he pushed Gabriel's foot to the side, parting the other's legs without shifting his gaze from his secretary's blue eyes. "So ripe for me." He could still remember the feeling of stroking Gabriel's erection in his hand. Thinking about last night made Adam want to do it again. Such a shame that Gabriel couldn't remember.

Gabriel couldn't help but blush when Adam complimented his glasses, and it didn't help that his fingers lightly brushed his skin. Feeling his fingers against his skin couldn't help but remind him of last night; how his skillful hands teasingly stroked him, the feeling of his breath tickling his skin, and even the feeling of his lips pressed against his own. Gabriel wanted more, despite knowing how bad of an idea that was. Sleeping with Adam felt so good though.

Gabriel thanked Andika as he was leaving, a soft smile on his lips as his eyes followed the other man. He really was quite handsome. When Adam began to speak, Gabriel turned his head to give the man his attention. Gabriel met Adam's gaze, his teeth biting down onto his lip as he spoke. The offer to fill in those gaps in his memory was so tempting. When Adam parted his legs, he couldn't help but feel a bit turned on. There was a fleeting thought that Gabriel should just come clean and tell Adam he remembered - but what was the fun in that?

Gabriel reached out and rested his hand on Adam's, his eyes still maintaining contact. "I'm very curious about what happened last night," Gabriel said in a low seductive tone, his fingers lacing with Adam's. "I wouldn't mind if you filled in those gaps." Gabriel knew that this was a bad idea. They were going to go back to their college habits, but this time Gabriel knew full well of Adam's feelings towards him. Against his better judgement though, Gabriel wanted this so bad. He just hoped that his friendship with Adam wouldn't suffer because of it.

Anika came back with the drinks with a bright smile. "Alright here's your Oregano tea," he said as he sat the mug placed on a small dish down, a tiny kettle full of hot water, and an extra tea bag in front of Adam. "And here's your coffee. I made sure to bring extra cream out, just in case." He sat the coffee cup and a small bowl full of different creamers. "Anything else?"

Adam smirked when Gabriel laced their fingers together, tiny sparks bursting from the part of his skin that came in contact with the other. Like this, they probably looked like a couple to others. Adam took this chance to just stare at into Gabriel's eyes, thinking that the color of them was just like the vast ocean which stretched behind him.

When Gabriel responded eagerly towards his offer, Adam realized that it didn't matter how often Gabriel forgot a night between them. They'd probably do it all over again and nothing would change. This was still better than nothing, though. "If you want me to fill in those gaps, there is something I do want to fill first." His mouth. Adam shifted his hand so his was covering Gabriel's. He reached around with his thumb, rubbing gingerly on Gabriel's inner wrist. While doing so, Adam let his attention fall on his secretary's mouth, admiring the healthy pink on those soft lips which he finally got to kiss after a long time. "Last night I put my finger in, but next time I want to put something else." Adam uttered thoughtfully. He wasn't sure when the next time would be, but if that ever happened he would definitely have Gabriel wearing his eyeglasses.

That imagery made Adam feel just a little hot, and he didn't notice how his thumb which was rubbing on Gabriel's wrist, had shifted to running his nail along the skin. Thankfully Andika was back with their drinks, and Adam reluctantly pulled his hand away. Sitting the extra teabag in, Adam inhaled the relaxing scent of oregano as he glanced at the waiter. He was awfully accommodating, giving Gabriel extra cream in different packets. The young CEO in him liked this kind of worker.

"Thank you. Andika, is it? How long have you been working here?" Adam asked, pouring tea in his mug as he regarded the waiter. "My lovely companion and I are going on a date after this." Adam couldn't help grinning when he said the word 'date'. He had such a shallow sense of satisfaction sometimes. Since you're more familiar with the area, is there any place you recommend that we should definitely visit?" Then Adam turned to Gabriel. "I know we're going on a walk after breakfast, but if it's alright with you I'd like to add one more activity today. Of course, if there's anywhere specific you want to go just tell me, alright Gabe?"

I'm gonna spoil you rotten today, Adam thought. This was their last full day in Bali and with all that happened when they fought, Adam couldn't take Gabriel to all the places he wanted to show him. Well, they could always go back another time to see the other sights. That is, if Gabriel would still want to.

Gabriel use to love giving Adam blow jobs in college. He found his reactions to be cute, and it only made him hornier. Truthfully, he was a little bitter that he couldn't go that far with Adam last night, but he would more than make up for it later. Physically he was sitting across from Adam in a five star restaurant, but mentally he was on his knees in one of their rooms. It was a little flattering that Adam had the same thoughts about how today was going to end.

When Adam asked Andika how long he'd been working at the restaurant, he flashed him a smile as he replied. "A little over a year." That smile of his only seemed to grow when Adam said the word 'date.' This word didn't amuse Gabriel as much. Gabriel looked over at Adam, his eyebrow raising just a bit at the word. He looked rather pleased with himself, which made Gabriel smirk a bit as he rolled his eyes. Gabriel had been so mean to Adam as of late, so he wouldn't correct him just yet.

"I wanted to see more of Bali anyways," Gabriel said honestly. Truthfully, Gabriel would have been a bit sad if they didn't go sightseeing. This was his first time out of the country, and if Gabriel was being honest, he felt a lot better having Adam next to him. Gabriel got the sense that Adam was a lot more of a seasoned traveler than he was.

"I honestly recommend the Taman Kertha Gosa," Andika answered. "It's a beautiful building, with an even more gorgeous painted ceiling. Though, if you like monkeys, there's also a really fun monkey sanctuary not too far from here." Andika's smile only grew, before he slightly leaned into the two. "Both of them are perfect for dates." He offered them a little wink. The word 'date' made Gabriel blush just a bit, his hand anxiously rubbing the back of his neck. "Well, I'm going to check on your food. I'll be right back." Andika said, before walked away from their table.

"I'm honestly really interested in the monkey sanctuary, though the Taman Kertha Gosa sounds pretty cool. We can always try doing both." Gabriel said as he started to open up the creamers, and individually pour them into his coffee. "I've never actually seen a monkey, so it would be really cool to play with one." Gabriel honestly loved monkeys of all kinds. He loved their mischievous ways, and found them to be very adorable - he would never share this passion to Adam.

His phone lightly buzzed in his pants, causing Gabriel to reach inside and check his message. He smiled just a bit when he saw it was Eliza. "Sorry, my sister texted me," Gabriel said. "She'll panic if I don't respond immediately." He rolled his eyes, before he opened the text and began to read it.

You're coming home tomorrow right? Fabian and I will be picking you up... I miss you're stupid fucking face. Don't forget to buy me something! xoxo

"She's too much sometimes," Gabriel said as he got ready to text back. "She's going to pick me up tomorrow, so I guess you'll get to meet her and her husband. I think you'll like her." His eyes looked up at Adam, before they looked down at his phone.

I'll be back home around like... nine at night? You know, if I don't get murdered, or go out in flames via plane crash. Joking... Hopefully. Knock on wood, I'm too young, and far too attractive to die yet. I already got you, Fabbie, and Mini-Muffin something. Thanks Muffin, I'll see you tomorrow. I miss you too.

After Gabriel sent the text, he put his phone back into his pocket with a soft smile. "My sister gets so anxious when I'm away... it's pitiful." Gabriel was anxious when he was so far away too, though he wouldn't ever admit that to anyone. "But enough about that, let's talk about sightseeing."

Edited by BunBunTheCatSnake

Adam eyed the waiter as he left. If he was going to bring a souvenir for his father, Adam was pretty sure that Andika would be the perfect gift. There was nothing his father liked more than a good human resource, as exploitative as that sounded.

It was very nice to see Gabriel excited over the monkeys. The creatures were devious yet curious. In a moment of inattention, they could snatch a tourist's food, hat, or camera. "They stole my compass last time I went there as a boy. I hope they won't take anything this time." Adam propped his chin on his hand, unconsciously leaning closer at the thought of Gabriel playing with the monkeys. He'd be so cute, Adam thought.

"Alright, let's do both. I haven't gone to the Taman Kertha Gosa before so it'll both be our first time." Adam nodded when Gabriel took his phone out of his pants. Gabriel smiled slightly and Adam kept his attention on the phone, wondering what kind of special person could make Gabriel smile easily like that. "N-No problem. Go ahead." Adma didn't like how he just stuttered. It was just his sister, nothing to be worried about. To be fair, Adam barely spent time with his sister so he wasn't used to the idea of siblings messaging each other. She was always overseas studying or working on a project. Adam never contacted her because she might be busy or resting.

"It must be nice to have your sister fussing over you," the young CEO said, his words carefullly spoken in case Gabriel didn't like having someone call his sister 'fussy'. "Is that so? I would be happy to meet her and her husband." Adam mentally took note to prepare some gifts for them. Or maybe that would be too much from her brother's boss? But he wanted to make a good impression though. Darn, the line between gaudy and polite was too thin.

"I think it's understandable that she's worried, especially since this is your first trip abroad." Adam pondered over it, before beaming at Gabriel. "So let's make sure that you enjoy your time here so that she won't be too anxious in the future. Right?"

The young CEO took a sip from his tea, closing his eyes at the relaxing smell of it. When he opened them again, he was looking straight at Gabriel. It was so pleasant to be with him after a long time. "About that," Adam said when Gabriel mentioned sightseeing. "There's this street that looked interesting. It has both traditional and trendy shops. Usually that kind of combination is weird, sometimes it even makes the cutomers feel uncomfortable. But this street pulled it off so..."

Crap, I totally sound like I just want to research the place.

Clearing his throat, Adam tried to smoothen what he was babbling about. "Um, anyway I thought about it and maybe we could visit that place later in the evening since the night market will open up too. Let's go see the monkeys in the morning instead."

Adam ran his hand through his hair, feeling bashful as he looked away. Was he being too bossy or pushy right now? He'd never been this enthusiastic about planning a 'date' before. "I... also have something to give you. I'll give it to you after we eat."

Gabriel couldn't help but roll his eyes when Adam said that it must have been nice having his sister fuss over him. It made Gabriel happy that someone would care so much about him, but then again it was his sister - it was their job to fuss when needed. "It gets annoying sometimes," Gabriel said as he took his coffee into his hands, and sipped it softly. "I thought she would calm down after she got pregnant, but it seems like it just made it worst. Hopefully when the baby is born, she'll focus all that energy on them."

Seeing Adam beaming at him made Gabriel smile a bit. It was nice seeing Adam so relaxed. The last few days had been so busy with business dinners, Adam's time spent at the Bali location, and their fight - it made Gabriel a little happy to see him so excited. "Right," Gabriel replied with a smile. It really was nice reconnecting with Adam after so long. He wished that Adam was over him, but he was rather fun to talk to regardless.

Gabriel watched at Adam smelled his tea, his eyebrow raising just a bit. Tea drinkers, I swear... Gabriel thought to himself, as he sat down his coffee and crossed his arms. When Adam mentioned the market place, Gabriel's eyebrows raised with interest. That did sound rather fun. Eliza always said that foreign market places were fun, and Gabriel liked to think he was rather adventurous.

"That sounds fun," Gabriel said honestly, as he leaned forward in his seat. "I'm just happy we get to see the monkey's first. Honestly, if I didn't see at least one monkey in this trip, you would have to deal with a sobbing secretary on our way home." There was still a good chance Adam might see Gabriel cry, seeing that the only way back home was on a flying metal death trap.

The mention of the gift made Gabriel a little anxious. "A... gift?" Gabriel asked, feeling a bit flustered. "You really didn't have to... I... don't have anything for you." He would definitley get him something at the market place... it was just a matter of what. Gabriel didn't know Adam all that well, so he didn't have a clue as to what would be the ideal gift for Adam. "But... thank you, Adam." Gabriel said as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

Andika walked up to their table, placing their plates in front of them. "Alright!" He said enthusiatically. "Here's your guys' food. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"I'm fine. This is perfect. Thank you Andika," Gabriel said with a small smile.

Andika returned the smile, his hands stuffing themselves into his apron. "Well, I'll come back to check on you in a bit." He said before he walked away.

Gabriel unwrapped his silverware from the cloth, before he started to eat his food. He never had this particular dish before, but he enjoyed it a lot. "Wow..." He said, his eyes wide with surprise. "I'm going to have to find out how to make this when we get home. How's your food? Can I try I bite? I'll let you have a bite of mine." Gabriel scooped some of his food onto a fork, before he held it up.

Edited by BunBunTheCatSnake