A Biker's Romance (mik3la & akiravadel)

mik3la

70f65c6b5d0f90d8ce96e512902b3085.jpg

Name: Hayato Azahina

Hayato is a single child as his mother divorced his father when he was 16 years and never got remeried. His mother had dated in the past but nothing serious had come up in her life. So she remained single.

He tried to stay out of ttroble as all stereotypes of a child with split parents is that he would turn rouge , he managed to stay on the right track and focus on his studies, wanting to provide for his mother and support her.

He was not the man of the house and had to success in study so that later he can support her.

Getting into Univerity he tried to keep a low profile and not create any conflicts with anybody. But apparently the troubles wanted to stick to him.

There was a new year at the University. New oportunities and new things to learn which he hoppe it would help him in his future. Changing his clothes for the first day after the summer break he packed his bag and kissed his mother before goodbye. Yes, he was still living with his mother even if he was second year in University.

Another year where he would be mocked on because he was a wimp even if the truth was that he didn't cared about parties, girls or alcohol. He wasn't the nerd type either, but he prefered his privacy or hanging out in the open, relaxing and listen to music.

As he was heading to university and passed the gates he heard the horns and engines of the bikers. Yeah. The bikers where HE was a member of. The one and only guy that wouldn't give him a break evrytime he saw him. He just couldn't understand what was his problem with him.

He tried ignore them and go straight to the building entrance. He was in engineiring major and from time to time the bikers would put him to repair their children(motorcycles). He just hopped that this time they would leave him at peace.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• akiravadel

bcf5920b7466931fe446daa42e87dc69.jpg

Name: Masa Hidoki

Masa's mother passed when he was ten, that kind of sparked his rebellion. He blamed his father for a lot of their issues and slowly became the stereotypical cool kid. Coloring his hair and wearing cool and vibrant clothes he liked being the life of the party but he was still nice at heart. Over the years he just had a lot of anger in his heart. Now that he was starting University he felt like he could finally escape.

This new year proved to be a hassle for him. He really wished that side chick was still around... Emily? Aaron? Casey? He couldn't remember her name, oh well. Looking down at his phone he saw the app he had signed into to meet more people but they were all empty relationships.

His father however said he was getting into a new relationship and honestly he wasn't excited. No one could take the place of his mom and after watching his dad make terrible decisions and sleep around, he wasn't interested in some random bitch he'd bring home. Even though his dad said she was the one he had been waiting for, that didn't matter.

Masa was a software engineer major, he understood the computer parts but the mechanical parts he struggled with. Looking over at the mechanical building he saw one of the kids he teased before, "oi! I need you to look at 'Ol Monica here. She's starting to have a weird noise when I accelerate."

"oi! I need you to look at 'Ol Monica here. She's starting to have a weird noise when I accelerate."

hearing the Masa's scream on the background he cursed all the saints that he knew for not helping him pass them without being seen. He couldn't understand how that guy, even if he was in software engineering and was so passionate about motorcycles couldn't learn a little about how that damn thing worked so that he could fix it himself the next time and stop bothering him. Inhaling and exhaling he turned around and try to be as friendly as possible. Maybe this year he would leave him at peace and stop bothering him for every damn thing on his bike.

Reatching the gang of bikers he took a deep breath as he came closer to Masa, turning his gaze to the bike and ignoring the others comments. "Are you ever gonna learn how to fix this yourself?" he said in a sigh as he bend down on one knee to check some small parts behind the pedal. He than checked the engine bottom and felt a pretty bad scratch on it. Lifting his body up as he cleaned his hands he looked at Masa, arranging his glasses.

"Did you have any accident lately? Or made some tricks with it and bumped into something?" he asked tugging his hands in his pockets looking at Masa waiting for an answer but as there wasn't coming one out of his mouth and he was going to be late he continued. "The engine bottom is scratched which causes the sound that the bike makes when you are accelerating. It has to be either stitched or complete renewed" he sigh looking at the watch on his hand. He was late. Again. "I have to go" he said in a rush running to the building gate passing the sleeping students, making it in his class on time.

He didn't have to learn to fix it himself if someone else already knew how to do it, "I'm just trying to make sure you have a job. I wouldn't expect you to know anything about programming."

Masa flinched when he asked him if he had been in some sort of accident. Wellllllllll........... he had. A trick move going over a curb and he slammed into a wall. Thankfully his pants covered up the abrasion and it was common to get scratches on your hands so no one bother to ask him about it. His jacket was long today too to cover up the other scratch. Yeah his bike wasn't made for that kind of trick but he tried it anyway.

Damn he didn't have the money for a new one right now, he just had to buy all his books. Sighing he watched the guy go. Deep down he reminded him of a girl he had a crush on in Elementary school. She had short cute hair and glasses just like him.

Shaking his head he parked his bike and headed in for class. Today was going to be a long shitty day. He'd have to wait for him to come back out and catch him so he could help him repair it.

He managed to escape the other and reach his class. Till lunch he was out of his sight which was a good think. He could focus more on his assignments and classes. But with all that, he could not stop his mind from wandering to the other and the problem he had at his bike. he did had an accident... the engine was to hard scratched. It wasn't something light, he thought as he was gazing in the distance. Not my problem, he thought shaking his head trying to pay attention.

The three hours were over and lunch break came quickly. He was still debating if he should head to the cafeteria or just go to the library and avoid the other. The library sounded like a great idea, but his stomach protested. He mumbled a few curses and decided finally to got to the cafeteria.

Taking his needed food, he moved o a distant table where no one would bother him as he would eat and read some books he had to finish as they were still a few from last year, but which they were still accurate for this year.

Masa tried to find him a couple times through the day. Normally he would see him on his regular route and mostly just glance at him and keep walking. Today it was like the universe was against him finding the damn guy! Grumbling he walked through the hall until he gave up and went to the lunch room. Maybe his luck would pay off there.

Sure enough he was in the corner. Ordering some chicken and rice he made his way over to the guy and noticed him reading a book. He paused for a moment and just looked at him. He was small, so probably a good thing he was going into a real career path, he certainly wasn't what you would consider manly.

Setting his food down next to him he rested his hand just next to his book and leaned his body over him. Strands of red hair fell over his shoulder and next to Hayato's head, "stop avoiding me." He slipped down to sit next to him leaning his back against the table while he crossed his ankle over his knee. "Look I'll ease up on the teasing if you help me."

"stop avoiding me."

Hearing the voice so close to him he dropped his book being caught by surprised. He didn't see nor heard the other setting his tray next to him. When he was reading he was caught by it and ignored completely the world around him. Widdening his eyes as the other sat next to him, made his heart race like crazy, making difficult to breath. He took a few deep breaths and calmed a little down frowning at his next comment.

"Look I'll ease up on the teasing if you help me."

"Help you?" he asked confused not understanding what he meant. The offer was tempting. He could use a little free time from them but it depend on what help. Then the help the other needed struck him. "With the bike?" he asked surprised. "I cannot help you it. I mean ... even if i did ... that wouldn't last ... It only would cause other damages. Yes not right away but at a time when you don't expect it and i don't want to be held responsible for what happens to you" he started babling quickly, moving a stray hair behind his ear looking at his book. He felt intimidated by the other.

Leaning back he leaned his cheek against his hand and smirked at him, "then what do we have to do to fix it? Hm? I'm broke from school books." Leaning in closer he gave one of those little smirks to him as stray red hairs fell into his face. He could tell the boy was flustered and honestly he found that really cute.

Raising one of those perfect eyebrows that was pierced at the end he smirked at him, "look I know you're a smart guy. You can help me figure it out. I know all your strength moved into that brain of yours." Reaching up he poked the others forehead firmly but gently. "Can I trade ya anything? Need help with any computer software? Seriously I need my bike otherwise my father will have to bring me in and trust me ya'll don't wanna see that mess."

"then what do we have to do to fix it? Hm? I'm broke from school books."

Hayato looked surprised by the comment. Him? Books? He never in a milliion years would have thought that Masa was so into school. He always have seen him riding his bike and get into trouble from time to time. sometimes he even wondered how did he end up in University in the first place.

"You? Books?" he giggled a little but then he turned back serious. He forgot for one second with who he was talking to. "Sorry. I just never image you the type to study so hard" he added keeping his gaze down.

"look I know you're a smart guy. You can help me figure it out. I know all your strength moved into that brain of yours."

"Hei!" he frowned massaging his forehead as he lifted his eyes to the other. Did the guy just compliment him? What happened? Was this a prank or something? Since when was Masa complimenting him? He always had made fun with his friends of him. He was again surprised.

"Can I trade ya anything? Need help with any computer software? Seriously I need my bike otherwise my father will have to bring me in and trust me ya'll don't wanna see that mess."

A thousand questions started to pop up in his mind after that information. He never knew anything about his life. Maybe it wasn't that bright as he thought it was. He sigh, leaning his head in his hand, closing his eyes for a second thinking about his offer., but questions about him were roaming in his mind. was he single child? no siblings? what about his mom? his relation with his father wasn't that good? Well maybe because of the trouble he continued to get himself into ... maybe that's why.

"Fine ..... Fine .... " he sigh. "But we need to get that bike to a garage. I don't have the proper equipment to hatch the damage" he said starting to pack his things for his next class. He was about to do something that he was going to regret it later. He was sure of it. But that was the only way to stay in contact. He tore a piece of paper writing something down. "Here is my number. Contact me when you find a garage where i can fix it and i'll do it" he sat up leaving the piece of paper near Masa's tray. "I have to go now" he added bowing his head feeling a little nervous.

Masa's eyes narrowed at the giggle from him saying he read books. Why else would he be at college? Why bother? "I never said I had to study hard."

Watching his face he waited knowing he was weighing his options. That was fine he was welcome to think about it. All he could think was this guy was cute like that girl he liked. It brought back old feelings and made him soft towards him. He never really looked at him before he just made snarky comments along with his friends because he had very little time for anyone outside his circle. When he finally agreed he grinned from ear to ear, "yes! I have a buddy with a car shop. I'm sure he'll let us use it after hours."

Reached over while he was bowing he ruffled the other guys hair with a big grin, "I'll text you my number and I'll see you after class." He tucked the number into his pocket and walked off the other direction. Yes! He'd have help with his bike! He couldn't wait. Oh damn... he never got the kids name. Pulling out his phone he typed in under name 'Bike Help' then his number before texting.

~It's Masa, the bike guy. I'll text you the address when I get the ok :cool: ~

Feeling the hand in his hair a small shiver ran down his body. Looking at a smiling Masa his heart skipped a beat. But why then? Why now? He was feeling that he got in such a mess that he wouldn't get out too well.

Turning to head to his next class he felt his phone ring in his pocket. Looking at the display he read the message. He first saved the guys number as 'Mr. Biker' and opened the messaging app to reply to him.

~~ Alright .... ~~

He press send not being sure of he had to say something else. He wasn't good at this stuff. Talking with people face to face or even through text messages wasn't his things. He wasn't good at it. Maybe that's why he was alone.

Reaching his next class, he could pay much attention, thinking at the other ruffling his hear. It felt so food but strange at the same time.

Masa called his buddy and got the okay to use his location to work on his bike. Problem was it was about a ten minute walk from the school. Oh well, they'd have plenty of time to be awkward on the walk there. Hopefully his buddies wouldn't happen by them. He texting the kid the location and went about his classes as normal.

After school he distanced himself from his friends but found a pretty lady to flirt with. Leaning against his bike he smirked at her as they flirted. He had his gloves on the bike handle along with his helmet. He loved to ride but he wasn't dumb, he even wore the padding just in case. Right now though it was packed into the side bags of his bike. Crossing his ankles he joked with her and folded his arms the lowering sun shining off his very red hair.

He saw the last message from Masa with the location but tried to focus on his classes. It was quite hard to keep his mind away from him. He was a hot guy, that was true. But that wasn't possible. He was Masa, the biker of the University, the hot and popular guy who every girl and guys wanted him, and he was ... well ... he was nothing compared to him. He ignored his thoughts and manage to keep up with classes till the end.

As the bell rang he walked outside heading to the mentioned location in the message. Once he turned around the building he stopped right on the spot seeing Masa flirting with a girl. just what i was thinking .... he just wants me to fix his bike as always and acted nicely . Not wanting to interrupt their chat he turned around and started heading to the University gates, thinking that it was probably the best.

Masa chuckled and then spotted him, "oh sorry I need to go get my bike looked at." He grabbed the handles and jogged towards Hayato. "Wait up man. Don't bail on me." He chuckled and grunted as he moved the bike forward. It weighed about 300 lbs so it wasn't a light thing to be pushing around.

Walking next to him he steered the bike as they went, "you think I could drive it there? I drove it this morning. I have a spare helmet if you wanna hop on the back?" That would certainly help get them there faster. He took a quick glance around and was glad to see no one he knew was near there.

"Wait up man. Don't bail on me."

He stopped and turned as he heard the others voice calling for him.

"I .... I thought you were busy and didn't want to disturb" he said quickly looking to the other direction. When he wanted to walk further he heard the other suggestion. He was again surprised.

"To lazy to walk to the garage already?" he asked making fun of him laughing, but then stopped. He didn't want to push the other to much on his nerves. "I .... I never got on one of these" he looked at the bike, feeling his cheeks blush in embarrassment.

"I mean you don't have to just run away," Masa looked over at him actually surprised he had said that to him. He then let out a chuckle himself and shook his head. "i'm surprised you can joke." He stopped and reached into his beg grabbing out the other helmet. "Here, put this on."

He slipped onto the bike and grabbed his own helmet slipping it on. He then held up his jacket for him to slip on, "it has padding in it. In case you slip off." He knew the first time could be scary but they were only going about five blocks so it wasn't far. The visor was up on the helmet so he could see his hazel eyes were actually very green against his red hair.

He blushed again but then blinked a few times at the helmet the other gave him. He tried to be brave. He never did anything too extreme in his life. Maybe because he only had a mother and she was over protective with him. He did as he was told and looked at the other how he hopped on the bike. he is a natural

it has padding in it. In case you slip off."

"Well that's quite encouraging i must say" he said taking the jacket and putting on him zipping it right away. It was rather big for him but he hopped that in case of any accident she would do her job.

He took a few deep breaths before he got on the bike, doing as Masa did. Looking from side to side he noticed that he didn't had anything to hold on to.

"I have nothing to grab on" he said quickly feeling his heart race. "I ... I think this is a bad idea ... really" he started babbling. Something he would do every time he was nervous.

"Hey the padding is there to make you feel more comfortable. Now get on," Masa started up the engine and looked back at him. There was a microphone in the helmet so he could hear him. "Don't worry just hang onto me. I won't let anything happen to you." He winked at him then flipped the visor down.

Kicking his foot against the gears he looked down on the sides, "tuck your feet against the pegs sticking out and you'll fit right behind me." Putting his foot back he helped guide his leg where it needed to go then took his hands and crossed them around his stomach. "Hang onto me, I got you." He put the bike into gear and started off slow kicking his feet for a moment before speeding up to head down the street.

what?!h-hang on to him?

But Masa moved fast positioning his legs up on the pegs , keeping his knees around him. Than as his hands were grabbed he leaned forward, leaning against Masas back as his hands where now on the others stomach. He tense up as he felt the muscles under the shirt. Now that he had Masas jacket on the other was only with his shirt on. his heart started pounding against his chest. he would take care of me .... no! Hayato! snap out of it .... theres nothing .... nothing can happen out of this ... is just a stupid ride, his mind started babbling.

But as the bike started to gear and gain speed he tightened the hold around the others waist, pinning his body to his. At first he closed his eyes but as he felt the wind blowing in his face, he made up the courage to open them and look around and forward.

He was riding a bike and it felt amazing.

Masa drove forward and smiled feeling the others arms wrap tighter around him. He liked to keep his body in shape and he could feel his hands resting against his muscles. He actually felt nice hugging against him. It wasn't like other women when they rode. His body felt stronger and less... annoying wasn't the right word. Comfortable might be the right one.

He went around a corner and chuckled softly. He could feel him shifting behind him and looking around. Not wanting to scare him he decided to not show off and drove gently with him. Sitting up a little he pulled up to the place and touched his feet onto the ground, "here we are. Unless you want to go around the corner and back?"

When they took the turn and felt the bike leaned to the side he panicked a little but he quickly calmed himself as Masa redirected the bike on the normal balance.

As they stopped and took his helmet off he looked around, having the stupid smile on his face. When the other asked about another ride he laughed nervously.

"I think a first time is enough for my heart" he said getting off the bike , leaving the helmet on the sit where he former sat.

"We should get to work ... or better said ... I should get to work" he added taking a deep breath managing to calm his nerves.

Masa smiled at him and scooted the bike forward a little more before putting the kick stand down and turning the handles to the side, "yeah." He slipped off the bike and removed his helmet and gloves. Running his fingers through his longer red hair he pulled over a chair and sat down near him to watch him work.

"Just let me know if you need an extra hand or anything," Masa didn't fully know what to do but he was happy to watch him work and give him a hand. Especially if he helped him more in the future. He also noticed he was still in his jacket but didn't say anything. The guy was strange but he liked him so it didn't bother him. They were complete opposites of the spectrum but he liked that about them.

"Alright then " he said clapping his hands bending to take a key then realizing that he still had his jacket on. Unzipping it, he leave it on the chair next to Masa, not wanting to get dirt on the material. He took the Keystoolbox and sat down on the ground trying to undone the knots on the engine. He had to take it out first since it was on the lower side and he couldn't reach it directly.

Taking the piece out, he place it upside down to look at the damage. Wipping his sweat from his face he got a little dirt on his cheek but he didn't cared. When he was working on something he was fully concentrated. He looked around for the firetool so that he could melt the iron and moved on his four members to reach it and then came back to his initial position. Turning on he started to melt the iron and with a hammer he tried to bend the two pieces together.

It took around an hour where Hayato worked in silence being to concentrate to do the job as clean as possible. After fixing the engine down on the bike again he got up removing the sweat from his forehead.

"Try it now" he said breathing hard.

Masa was entranced by him. He sat there silently watching him. It wasn't that he was creepy he just enjoined watching how much he loved his work. That was refreshing to Masa. Everyone he knew was so full of themselves. This guy just enjoyed it. He could watch him all day.

Actually when he spoke it startled him in a very uncool way in his own mind, "o-oh um, yeah." He blushed slightly and got up putting the key in and turned it on. Smiling he revved the engine and chuckled. "That sounds way better man. Thanks!" He revved it a couple more times than giggled a little feeling giddy. He loved going for a good ride and feeling that power and speed between his legs. Stepping over to him he reached out and used his thumb to wipe at the dirt on his cheek. "How can I repay you?"

"That sounds way better man. Thanks!"

He was supper enthusiastic that everything was going smoothly just as he hopped. He really was that good of an engineering? neah, probably not. It was probably just his lucky day. He felt happy as he saw the other smiling. It was kind of comforting even though he found it odd that the other had stared at him the hole hour he had work on the bike. He appreciated though that he stayed silent and left him work on his pace.

when Masa brushed his hand over his face to wipe some dirt he stiffed feeling his heartbeats starting to drum again against his chest. Hotness spread in his cheeks frightening him. his reaction was inappropriate. "No worries. At least try to be more careful this time. What i made is good enough for you to ride it but not good enough to resist any dangerous trick" he added wiping his hands on the towel turning to his bag placing it on his shoulder.