Crowdfunding campaign for English release of Beast x Light

ShizouShizou

I don't know if many people here play the few bl apps that are available on iOS/Android, but a crowdfunding campaign was started for the English version of Beast x Light. While the game can be played normally on the Anakare app and it isn't region locked, the game is entirely in Japanese.

I decided to share this here in order to let other yaoi fans know about this. Something different about Beast x Light is that unlike the majority of the bl apps that got released in English, the characters are voiced. Some of the cast include Yamanaka Masahiro, Satou Takuya, Narita Ken and Takeuchi Ryouta.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
is the official Twitter account of Anakare in English and
is the crowdfunding page. Even if you can't donate, sharing this online on social media could help a little.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShizouShizou

• Zeldith

• Kvmatsu

Goodness me!! I played the app a lot because I LOVED Light so much!! (Although I'm inactive now since they're releasing repeat events so I've moved to Nakigara no Tori!!) I had no idea this was going on, thank you so much for telling us! I'll try to share this, and I really hope it succeeds cause I love their games xD

I follow the Anakare account on Twitter and Nakigara looks really awesome. They

they'll release Chigiribako as well (which is what I really want to play xD).

And thank you! n.n