Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody gasps and squirms, "n-no please don't. I'm still sore from before," he looks over his shoulder, keeping his crotch cover, feeling the high vibrations inside of him.

Adrian laughs a little and licks his lips, "... such a cute reaction," he grips the base of the vibrating toy, "you might not admit this but your cute little pucker seems to be enjoying it," he smiles and moves the toy in circles while it was inside of Cody.

Cody shakes his head, "n-no that's not true," he arches his back a little as he felt Adrian moving the toy inside of him, feeling the toy vibrating against his inner walls.

Adrian smiles as he moves the toy around inside of Cody a little faster, watching the cum from before starting to leak out, "so how did it feel to keep my cum inside you all day ...hm?"

Cody gasps and arches back while moaning, shaking his hips, "n-no... please don't. " He squirms his hips and bites his arm.

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles as he goes into his bag, "I brought... a new friend for you," he pulls out a realistic vibrating dildo and puts batteries in it, "I also brought you plenty of toys. I want to see your... reactions to them," he pulls out the plug slowly so the cum didn't spill, having the dildo close by. Once the plug was fully out, he shoves the dildo inside of Cody, "don't want the cum to spill out."

Cody looks at Adrian in slight annoyance and than gasps as he felt his insides stretching to the vibrating dildo and bites his bottom lip, shaking his head, "n-no.. stop. Your hurting me."

Adrian laughs a little, "if I wanted to hurt you, I would slide my cock inside you along with the dildo. Maybe.. that is my goal," he slowly moves under Cody and starts sucking his cock while moving the toy.

Cody widens his eyes and looks at Adrian, shaking his head, "n-no... you can't do that, I can't stretch that much." He gasps as he looks down, watching Adrian sucking his cock and bites his bottom lip as he felt Adrian continue to move the toy, arching his back, "n-no... I'm going to cum...," he shifts his hips.

"Hm? Are you sure you can't? I am sure with a little help, I can stretch you out," Adrian smiles as he goes back to sucking Cody's cock and moving the dildo inside of him, "mm? Then go ahead and cum," he mumbles on Cody's cock as he continues sucking him off.

Cody continues to moan and moves his hands to Adrian's head, arching his back and starts to cum with a moan. "P-Please... no more, I can't last much longer. We already did this... earlier," he pants.

Adrian swallows Cody's cum and pulls back, licking his lips, "mm... tasty," he looks at Cody and smiles, "alright alright...," he pulls the dildo out, watching the cum dripping out of Cody.

Cody shivers and pants heavily as he lays down on Cory's bed, feeling the cum from before pushing it's way out and covers himself, "n-no.. I'm making his bed a mess," he closes his eyes tightly, embarrassed since Adrian was watching the cum pouring out.

Adrian laughs a little, "well... I will let you take care of that," he smiles before putting the toys back into their containers and then left the dorm room, closing the door.

Cody grumbles as he watches Adrian leave and rushes to the sink, soaking a cloth and then goes to Cory's bed, wiping off the cum.

Adrian walks back to the principal's office and sits on the couch, "so what would you like for dinner tonight?"

"Hm? Anything is fine. I love whatever you cook," Adrian's father mentions with a smile.

Adrian nods his head slowly and writes down a few ideas in his notebook to decide on.

Edited by MasterSeme

Cody shivers a little as he felt like he could still feel the vibrating dildo inside of him but he was glad Adrian didn't come all this way to his dorm just to fuck him.

Cory opens the door and watches Cody, "uh... is everything okay," he tilts his head.

Cody perks his head and looks at Cory, "y-yeah everything is fine."

"Alright... hey did you want to go out and get something to eat," Cory smiles.

Cody smiles and nods his head.

"Let's go," Cory then gathers some clothes to get out of his current ones.

Cody sits on his bed, waiting for Cory to finish up getting ready.

Adrian's father looks at Adrian and smiles, looking forward to whatever Adrian was going to make.

Adrian looks over the list of dinner ideas and rubs his chin, trying to figure out what to pick.

Cory gets up and looks at Cody, "do you need to do anything before we go?"

Cody stands up, "... maybe a pit spot before going," he heads into the bathroom.

Cory laughs a little as he waits for Cody now.

Adrian's father looks at Adrian, "so... I got a question. Why do you want to be roommates with Cody Roberts? As principal, I would like to know," he looks up slowly and taps his fingers on his desk.

Adrian looks at his father and smiles a little, "it's simple actually... I love him."

Adrian's father blinks, "I .... didn't know you were into men. Just don't do anything bad ... or I will have it back to the way it was with him and just his current roommate."

Adrian nods his head as he goes back to looking at his dinner options.

Cody walks out of the bathroom and looks at Cory, "okay, ready to go," he smiles and then walks outside.

Cory smiles and walks outside as well, closing the door and heads off the campus, wondering what meal he should treat Cody to.

Adrian looks over at his father as he goes back to work, smiling a little as he decides what he finally wanted to make for dinner from his father and himself.

"Is... there anywhere special you want to eat," Cory mentions while walking with Cody.

"Anywhere is fine... it doesn't matter," Cody rubs the back of his head.

Cory laughs a little as he checks his phone for the closest restaurants to get a general idea on what to pick.

"Well I will be home waiting for you to return after work. I have no more classes today so.. don't want to spend the rest of my free time here," Adrian stands up.

"Alright, see you later," Adrian's father looks up before going back to work.

Adrian nods his head as he made his way out the office and goes outside, walking off the campus and heads home.

Cory looks at Cody, "is... everything okay? You seem upset about something," he then leans Cody to a restaurant that he didn't go with him before.

Cody looks at Cory and lowers his head, ".... while you were in class, I got attacked again," he sighs.

Cory blinks, "s-seriously? Are you... okay?"

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head, "yeah... he didn't really get too far like last time."

Cory sighs with slight relief, "... sorry it happened. If I was there, it wouldn't have happened."

"No it's okay," Cody looks at Cory and tilts his head, "so where are we going?"

"Oh, a place we haven't ate before," Cory smiles a little while walking.

Cody smiles and continues to walk.

Edited by KawaiiNekomimiBoy