Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cory looks at Cody and smiles a little as he rubs Cody's head a little, continue playing the game.

Cody smiles a little while getting his head rubbed and continues playing with Cory.

Cory looks over at Cody and sighs a little as he rubs Cody's head with a smile.

Cody looks up at Cory and smiles slightly, sniffing a little and lowers his head, covering his mouth as he lets out a soft sneeze.

"Looks like someone is thinking about you," Cory laughs a little.

Cody looks at Cory and grabs a tissue, wiping his nose, "I wonder.. who is," he rubs the back of his head as he continues playing the game.

"Uh Adrian, if you want to start making dinner, that will be good. I am starting to get rather hungry," Adrian's father mentions.

"Yeah sure, is there anything you want in particular," Adrian turns down the volume to the tv.

"Uh.. anything is fine," Adrian's father says.

"Alright," Adrian stands up from the couch and heads to the kitchen, seeing what he can make for himself and his father.

Cory shrugs his shoulders, "well... do you have anyone that would be thinking about you," he plays the game.

Cody shrugs his shoulders a little, "other than family... I don't think so," he continues playing the game.

Cory looks at Cody, "hey .. Cody. I been thinking. That guy that keeps violating you... do you think they might have the hots for you?"

Cody blinks and looks at Cory, lowering his head, "u-uh... well if he does...I just wish he stopped raping me," he sighs.

"....Maybe he is the shy type or something like that," Cory plays the game.

Cody lowers his head a little as he plays the game with Cory.

Adrian's father could smell the aroma of the food Adrian was making and smiles. He always did enjoy his son's cooking.

Adrian puts the food in the oven, "it will be done in a half an hour to an hour," he mentions loud enough for his father to hear him.

"Alright, thanks," his father says as he continues working on some paper work.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles a little while he plays game.

Cody thinks about what Cory said while he plays the game still.

Cory looks at Cody, "hm? What's up? You seem to be in a big thought process," he laughs a little.

Cody looks at Cory, "I'm scared.. but I am going to ask him what you mentioned and see what he says."

Adrian heard the oven go off and gets up, taking the food out of the oven and places it on the stove top, "it's ready."

"Alright," Adrian's father gets up and heads downstairs, wondering what Adrian made this time.

Cory smiles, "do you want me to be there for you... so your not scared?"

Cody shakes his head slowly, "no... I should do it myself," he sighs, afraid of just winding up getting raped again.

Adrian sets up the table so everything was ready and starts serving the food.

Adrian's father walked to the kitchen and smiles, "it smells really good," he goes and washes his hands.

"Well if you need me, I am only a call away," Cory smiles and rubs Cody's head.

Cody looks at Cory and smiles, nodding his head as he rests his head on Cody's arm.

Adrian looks up at his father and nods his head, "I figured this is something you really like so... I made it."

Adrian's father looks over and then looks at Adrian, "in a way... I am going to miss you when you leave but you are a big boy now... and it's not like.. we will never see each other again."

Adrian laughs a little, "don't worry, if you want, we can still have dinner together," he looks at his father as he sits down.

Adrian's father smiles slightly and nods his head, "that would be great," he sits down at the table, looking over the meal, some nice white chicken with sauteed onions and tomatoes, on top of some rice.

Cory smiles as he looks at the game before looking at Cody, "do you.. still want to play?"

Cody looks up at Cory and nods his head, "yeah we can if you want."

Adrian looks at his father and smiles a little as he then starts eating his dinner.

Adrian's father starts eating as well.

Cory smiles and continues playing the game with Cody.

Cody smiles a little and continues playing the game with Cory.

Adrian finishes eating and then stands up, taking the plate and glass to the sink, washing the dirty dishes.

"So... good," Adrian's father mentions while he eats, smiling a little.

Cory looks at Cody's face while he plays, seeing he was worried about talking to the one that keeps violating him and rubs Cody's back with a smile, "hey... it will be fine, don't worry."

Cody looks up at Cory and lowers his head, "but... what if he attacks me again?"

Cory sighs a little, "well depending on where your going to talk to him, I will be nearby so if you need help, just yell for me."

Cody looks to the side and sighs, slowly nodding his head.

"There is no need in worrying. Maybe if you counter him with the question, it will make him off guard," Cory looks at Cody.

"Well... I guess I will find out... even if I am scared, I need to find out," Cody sighs a little.

"Well I am glad you like it father," Adrian smiles slightly as he washes his plate and cup.

Adrian's father finishes eating and then stands up, putting his plate and cup to the side, "let me know when your done, I will wash my dishes after you."

Adrian nods his head as he places the dishes to the side in the strainer, "alright, sink is all yours," he then heads into the other room, heading upstairs to his room.

Adrian's father watches Adrian, "thanks for the meal," he then starts washing his dishes.

Cory couldn't believe how brave Cody was even if he was scared.

Cody bites his bottom lip, hoping confronting the only male wasn't a bad idea.

"Yeah sure... no problem," Adrian mentions as he sits on his bed and starts playing some video games.

Adrian's father smiles a little as he then heads back to his room once he was done washing his dishes.

Cory smiles a little and rubs Cody's head, ".... try to think positive.. okay?"

Cody looks at Cory and lowers his head with a sigh, nodding his head, "I'm scared... but I got to do this," he pouts and then yawns a little.

"You getting tired? Want to get some fast food or take out and then we can go to bed," Cory smiles.

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head, "yeah that sounds good to me," he smiles.