Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

After the class ends, Adrian stands up and then makes his way to the main entrance, checking his schedule and then his phone. He lets the main office know he was going to get some supplies and then heads outside the campus, walking in the direction of town.

Cory runs over and smiles, "hey, I hope you weren't waiting to long," he smiles.

Cody shakes his head, "no not long at all," he smiles a little.

Adrian went to a local shop that he knew had all the things he would need. He walks into the store and grabs a shopping basket, walking down the school supplies, grabbing a few things like pens, pencils, folders, organizer, notebook paper, erasers and so much more.

Cory rubs the back of his head and smiles, "so... are you finally hungry now," he laughs a little.

Cody laughs softly and nods his head, "yeah I am starting to get pretty hungry," he rubs the back of his head.

Adrian purchases all of the stuff he picked out and made his way back to the campus, seeing Cody and his friend. He continues walking and walks to a study hall, opening all of his stuff and puts it all in his bag.

"So where do you want to eat," Cory looks at Cody.

"Hm... how about we look around and find out," Cody tilts his head.

"Sounds like a plan," Cory laughs a little and walks with Cody to town.

Cody looks at Cory and smiles, walking within town as he looks around, thinking where he wanted to eat.

Cory looks around town, wondering where to eat and rubs his chin.

Cory notices a little diner and smiles, "what about there? I heard from my bud they have really good food," he looks at Cody.

Cody looks and nods his head with a smile, "yeah sure that sounds good to me."

Cory smiles as he walks to the diner with Cody.

Cory leads Cody to a seat and sits down, looking at the menu that was already there, wondering what to get.

Cody looks at the menu too and rests his chin on his palm.

Making it to his class, Adrian sits down in the back and leans within his chair, waiting for the professor to get here as he goes on his phone while waiting.

Cory smiles as he finally decided what he wanted and looks out the window, waiting for Cody to decide and the waitress or waiter to serve them.

Cody looks at Cory and smiles a little, "gees... it doesn't take you long to pick out what you want to eat."

Adrian lets out a yawn as he looks towards the window. He couldn't believe he would reunite with the boy he violated in high school. He smiles a little and then texts his father, seeing if he can re arrange him a dorm room to move into.

Cory laughs a little, "well I suppose so. I guess it just depends on what I am craving at the moment."

Cody nods his head as he closes the menu, finally deciding what he wanted.

A waiter walks over, "hey sorry for the wait. I will be your waiter tonight." He takes out a note pad and a pen, "are you ready to order?"

Cory shakes his head, "it's no problem really," he smiles. "Uh I will take the chicken sandwich, no mayo and some coke?"

Cody looks at the waiter, "... I will take four cheese ziti and just some lemonade."

"Alright, I will be back with your drinks and then your food," the waiter finishes writing down the order and walks to the kitchen.

Getting a reply back, Adrian smiles and then puts his phone away once the professor and some of the students start coming into the room.

The waiter comes back with both Cody's and Cory's drinks, returning to the kitchen.

Cory takes his drink, starting to drink a little of his coke.

Cody holds onto his glass as he leans back, drinking his lemonade.

Adrian looks at the professor as he starts teaching the lecture. He looks down under the table, smiling as he saw he was suddenly erected. He leans back with a sigh, rubbing it slightly in the room, figuring he was thinking about the other male student.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles a little, "so, must be nice to only have art class to do huh? I wish I was that lucky."

Cody looks at Cody while he drinks his lemonade, nodding his head, "well I don't have a lot to study... so I didn't bother getting anymore classes than just art" he rubs the back of his head.

Adrian looks under the table and sighs with a relief, glad he got rid of his erection before anyone noticed as he goes back to working, taking notes from the professor's lecture.

Cory smiles and rubs the back of his head, "well... art is always fun. Is it anything compare to hig..-," he stops in his thought, figuring Cody didn't want to remember high school after what happened.

"Well... it's a lot different i suppose," Cody looks out the window while he sighs a little.

Akira rubs his chin and lets out a soft yawn as he continues writing, looking at the clock a couple of times and wondered if his father was going to successfully find him a room on the campus.

Cory looks at Cody and rubs his head, "so if your not too full, are you going to get some dessert," he smiles a little.

Cody looks at Cory and rubs his chin, nodding his head, "yeah probably," he continues drinking.

When the class was over, Adrian stands up and makes his way to his father's office, wanting to find out for himself if his father had any luck.