Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

c55e209cb0f946bdf3fa01ae9ae3b7a5.jpg

Name: Cody Roberts

Eye Color: Purple

Hair Color: Black

Bio/Personality: Cody is a college student that enjoys being with his friends. He has had a lot of painful relationships and had promise himself he would never get into another one until he was finally ready. Cody has a lot of crushes among his male friends. When he was 18, just starting his adult hood, Cody suffered with a coma after being violently raped by a foreign exchange student at his high school. It lasted for about 5 months and has major trust issues.

-----------------------------

It had been a few years since he had been rape. He could still remember everything... piece by piece.

~Flash Back~

Cody Roberts, Age 18, was at his class, looking at the clock, waiting for class to end. Finally when the class ended what seemed like hours. He starts to pick up his belongings and watches everyone leave but one, the foreign exchange student that just transferred. As much as he wanted to make him feel welcomed, he didn't really like meeting someone new for the first time. Just as he was about to leave, he blinks as he watches the student go to the door and all he can hear is a clicking sound. ~H...Huh what is he doing?~ Cody walks over to the student, "uh... excuse me? What are you doing? Did the teachers make you have cleaning duty or something?"

The student stares at Cody and then simply pins him down on the desk as he adjusts his tie. He takes off his tie, tying up Cody's arms, "...I been watching you all day and I don't like how you been simply ignoring me so I will teach you a thing or two," he smiles as he pulls off Cody's pants and ripped his shirt, "you have... such a sexy body."

"N-No wait a minute! You can't please stop," Cody shivers and bites his bottom, looking at the other male.

The student shakes his head, "no.... I can't stop. Now that I seen your body," he smiles as he unzips his pants, taking his cock out of his pants, "hm... to prep or not to prep," he glances down at Cody as he spreads Cody's legs roughly and spreads Cody's entrance, "mmm... so your a virgin huh? Look at this nice tight ass. I am going to have fun making you my bitch," he shoves his fingers deep inside of Cody's ass and smiles.

Cody jolts, "n-no... please not in there," he shakes his head slowly as he moans.

The male smiles and takes his fingers out, rubbing the pre-cum he had on his cock, getting excited from violating this weaker male. He pins Cody with his body and pushes the tip of his cock inside of Cody, slamming it inside of Cody.

Cody gasps and arches his back, feeling the sudden pain, "n...no!! Stop that hurts," he tries to get away but the other male was much heavier than he was.

The male looks at Cody as he continues thrusting and moans, looking down and smiles, "looks like I made you into a complete man," he watches the blood as it continues thrusting, "looks like now your prepped... with your blood," he smirks and thrusts faster inside of Cody as he moans, cuming inside of Cody.

Cody looks at the male, crying as his vision was getting completely blinded with his tears and stares at the man on top of him, turning his head to the side.

The male continues thrusting, stroking Cody's cock and arches his back, starting to cum inside of Cody.

"N...No... not inside...," Cody was too weak to even talk so he passes out.

The male smiles, "mm you were a good fuck," he starts getting dressed and unlocks the door, simply leaving Cody bleeding out from the desk with a mix of blood and cum dripping out of him.

Cody's childhood friend, Cory, walks into the room," ugh... I forgot my book at my desk," he walks inside, seeing Cody and gasps, "C-Cody! What happen," he shakes Cody and notices he wasn't responding. "Hold on Cody... I will help you."

Cody wakes up and looks at Cory was still sleeping and rubs his head, coughing a little. He never enjoyed having that nightmare as he shakes his head slowly as he gets up from his bed and walks to the bathroom to take his shower.

Cory wakes up and watches Cody head to the bathroom, falling back asleep.

c41e70fe3406186955e20e0458bfc0fe.jpg

Name: Adrian Carter

Eye Color: Gray

Hair Color: Blonde

Bio/Personality: Adrian, at one point was an foreign exchange student that transferred to a college, the same college that Cody attends. Speaking of Cody, back in high school, he sexually assaulted Cody enough to make him go into a coma but he never knew about Cody's comatose. He just wanted to find a lover but didn't know the right way to express it and he found Cody to be the one he wanted.

--------

Adrian wakes up from his alarm clock and groans. He had to take a shower and then make his way to the campus since he still lived in an apartment that his father, which was the head of the campus he went to so he knew he could get what he wanted no problem. He makes his way to his bathroom and takes off his clothes, starting up the shower and starts washing himself.

Within a few minutes, he gets out of the shower and dries off. He walks to his room and then gets dressed. He figured he will get something quick on his way to the campus so he didn't have to make anything and waste time. Adrian grabs his keys and his bag, walking outside and locks the door, heading his way to the to-go restaurant he went to get something to eat on the go.

Cody finishes up his shower and dries off. He walks to the room and notices Cory was still asleep. "Are... you going to wake up? We need to get going," he crosses his arms pouting.

Cory nods his head and wakes up, "I'm awake," he stretches and gets off the bed, going to the bathroom.

Adrian walks into the restaurant and looks at the menu.

"Hello sir, what would you like to order," the woman at the front desk said.

"I would like... a breakfast wrap and some orange juice," he looks at the woman.

"Coming right up," she smiles as she calls out what Adrian wanted and waits for the order to be finished.

Cody watches Cory and then finishes up getting ready, grabbing his bag and just waits for Cory.

Cory finishes up his shower, not wanting to make Cody wait too long since he knows how he can get.

Adrian waited as he lets out a soft yawn, looking out the window while he waited for his breakfast. He watches the waitress bring over his orange juice and he starts drinking a little.

Cody perks his head up as he looks at Cory, "are we going to get some breakfast? Or are we going to wait for lunch? I'm.... not really hungry right now," he lowers his head.

Cory sits on the bed and ties his shoes, "we can wait until lunch time. Maybe you will feel more hungry later," he looks over at Cody, sighing, "you... had your nightmare again didn't you?"

Cody looks Cory and lowers his head, nodding his head as he sighs.

Cory sighs and rubs Cody's head as he gets off the bed, "well... let's get going," he smiles a little.

Cody nods his head as he heads outside as Cory follows him outside, walking to the campus.

Adrian looks and notices the waitress come over with his breakfast, bowing his head as if he said thank you and then starts to eat his breakfast.

Cory looks over at Cody and rubs the other's head with a smile, "... everything will be okay, I am right here for you okay?"

Cody looks up at Cory and slowly nods his head as he continues walking along the sidewalk.

Adrian finishes his breakfast and heard his phone go off. He sighs as he reads the message and notices it was from his father. He starts reading the text:

Son, I applied you to the college I work at so you don't have to worry about using any money. You will be applying today and for free. I know how hard you were trying to find a college so just figured you should apply here. Reply back if that is okay."

Adrian rubs his chin and replies a simple, 'okay, that's fine,' and sent the message, walking to the front counter, paying for his meal as well as a tip for the waitress before leaving. He walks to the store since he had to get some supplies if he was going to be starting college and he wasn't really prepared.

Cory sighs and slowly moves his hand to Cody's shoulder, holding his shoulder while walking.

Cody looks at Cory and continues walking, holding onto his bag strap.

Adrian makes his way to the campus his father owns. He notices two guys walking and recognize one of them, "he's.... that guy from high school that I had sex with in the classroom.. does he go to the same college as me," he watches the two walk as he continues walking.

Cory rubs Cody's back while walking inside of the college and looks at Cody, "will meet up with you at the entrance for lunch," he rubs Cody's head.

Cody nods his head as he walks to his first and only class for the day.

Adrian rubs the back of his head and sighs, going to the main office to get his classes together since he transferred here so suddenly.

Cory smiles and sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head as he watches the teacher walk towards him.

"Cory, the principal wants to see you," the teacher says.

Cory nods his head, "alright," he walks towards the main office.

Cody walks to his art class and sits down, starting to draw in his sketch book until the other students and the teacher came.

Adrian looks through the classes he could take and rubs his chin, wondering what he should take for his classes.

Cory looks over at the male looking over classes, "oh.. he must have just transfer here," he rubs the back of his head as he walks to the principal's office, "you.. wanted to see me sir," he sits down on the chair in front of his desk.

"Cory... I been told you been failing at some of your classes. Can you please explain to me why the sudden grade change?"

Cory blinks and bites his bottom lip, "well... I been taking care of my dorm mate. He just recently got out of the hospital from being comatose... sorry sir."

The principal sighs, "as much as it is nice of you to take care of your dorm mate, you need to focus on your studies as well. If it is possible to do both, than you can stay as your dorm mate's room mate. However... if your grades don't improve, I will have to make you get a new dorm mate... sorry for this news. I care and all but please keep it in mind."

Cory nods his head, "yeah... of course sir."

"Good you are free to leave," the principle looks at Cory.

Cory gets up and then heads to his class.

Cody was in his class, drawing and watches as the room fills with other students and the teacher as well.

Adrian perks his head up as he could hear what his father was saying to the other male student. After filling out what classes he wanted, he watched as the male student left and then goes to his father, showing him the classes he had selected.

Cody looks at the professor, starting to draw the centerpiece in the middle of the room, resting his chin on his palm as he was drawing.

Adrian left his father and rubs the back of his head, "that guy... he was with that other boy that I met during high school," he looks at his schedule and walks to his first class.

Cody continues to draw until he heard his phone vibration go off. He checks his phone and notices it was Cory. He wondered what was up so he open his phone seeing a text from Cory:

"Hey... I had to go to the principal's office. It seriously sucked. I was wondering... can you help me with my grades? I don't want to lose you as my dorm mate so if you can help, that will be great."

Cody bites his bottom lip and closes his phone, going back to just drawing so he wouldn't get in trouble.

Adrian finally made it to his first class, sitting down and rests his chin on his palm. He knew he had to get some supplies at break time but for his current class, he didn't really need anything at the moment.

Cody was nervous about Cory's text. He didn't want to see Cory leave the dorm room he was sharing with him. Cory was the only one that kept him sane. He shakes his head slowly as he goes back to drawing.

Adrian rubs his chin a little and yawns, working on the notes. He was glad his other classmates were nice enough to give him some notebook paper.

After the class ends, Cody gets up and grabs his stuff, walking out of the room and walks to the main entrance, waiting for Cory.