Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian closes the door once entering the house and smiles, "damn it... I wasted such a good chance to fuck him." He shrugs his shoulders, "well... once he is my roommate, things will be different. It surely will be interesting to have his current roommate there but ... that can be exciting as well," he smiles as he turns on the TV.

Cody wonders where Cory was taking him as he rubs the back of his head with a sigh. He looks at Cory and tilts his head, "you... look like you have something on your mind as well."

Cory looks and smiles slightly, "well... the principal came up with a idea... I am not sure what it is but I think I can still be your roommate. I... started to cry and stuff," he rubs the back of his head.

Cody blinks, "wait...so your not leaving me," he smiles, "well, I am glad to hear that," he nods his head.

Cory smiles and nods his head, not sure what the idea was but he looks at the map on his phone, "we are almost there."

Cody nods his head as he follows Cory.

Adrian watches tv, waiting for his father to come home some he can work on dinner so he could relax the rest of the night.

"Okay, we are here," Cory smiles as he stops in front of the restaurant.

Cody looks and tilts his head, "hm... well.. I guess it's true. We never ate at a ramen restaurant," he laughs a little.

Cory smiles and walks in the restaurant, "they also sell sushi."

Cody smiles as he follows Cory in the restaurant, "sounds good to me."

Since it was a 'sit yourself' kind of restaurant, Cory leads Cody to a open stall they could sit and eat.

Cody follows Cory and sits down, looking at the menu, "wow... this place isn't like most places," he smiles while looking at the menu, deciding if he wanted sushi or ramen more.

Cory smiles and looks at menu.

As it was getting closer for his dad to get out of work, Adrian stands up and heads to the kitchen, deciding to work on dinner so it was ready when his father came home.

"So... what are you going to order," Cody looks up from the menu as he looks at Cory.

"Hm? Probably some ramen. Their ramen is the best," Cory smiles, "and you?"

"Hm... probably sushi," Cody rubs his chin while going back to looking at the menu. "So.. when does someone come to take our orders?"

".. I heard they wait a few minutes. They like to get everything ordered at once so there is no waiting. But we will still probably get our drinks first. You know, like a typical restaurant," Cory laughs a little.

Cody nods his head as he looks at the sushi part of the menu while Cory was looking at the ramen part of the menu.

Adrian was working on dinner.

The door opened and Adrian's father takes off his shoes, "hey, I'm home," he closes the door as he places his jacket and bag on the coat rack. He smiles, "something sure smells good," he loosens his tie. "I'm just going to take a shower, I will be back," he heads upstairs.

"Yeah, sure," Adrian replies as he continues working on dinner.

Within a few minutes, a waiter comes over, "hello, how are you today? I will be your waiter. Have you decided what you wanted to order?

"I will take a coke and some ramen, my friend will take a lemonade and some sushi. Uh... the variety one with the different types of sushi," Cory mentions as he points out what he and Cody wanted on the menu to the waiter on the menu he had.

Cody looks over at the waiter and gives him his menu.

"Of course, I will be back shortly," the waiter takes the menus and then heads to the kitchen.

From the downstairs, Adrian could hear the shower running. He continues working on dinner, biting his bottom lip, "if Cody complains about me to my father... than us being roommates will go back to the way it was before. I need to hurry.... and convince him," he mentions while he cooks.

Cory looks at his phone, resting his chin on his palm.

Cody looks out the window.

The waiter places Cody's and Cory's drinks on the table, "here you go. I will be back with your meal," the waiter walks into the kitchen.

"Thank you," Cory drinks his soda.

Cody nods his head, saying thanks to the waiter without words and drinks his lemonade.

Adrian's father comes downstairs and looks at Adrian, "mmm smells good. So how much longer until dinner is ready?"

"It should be done pretty soon," Adrian looks at his father and smiles. "Go relax for now."

"Yeah.. alright," Adrian's father agrees and walks into the living room.

The waiter comes back with the food, "here you go, please enjoy," he bowed and left.

Cory smiles and starts eating his ramen, "mm so good."

Cody smiles and starts eating his sushi, "this is good as well."

Adrian puts the food in the oven to finish up cooking and goes into the living room, sitting down on the couch and watches some tv.

Adrian's father looks up from the newspaper and smiles, continues reading.

Cory watches as Cody eats and smiles a little while he was eating.

Cody eats in silence and lowers his head a little, couldn't believe he was attacked again. He couldn't understand why he was such a easy target.

Adrian taps his feet on the couch as he was watching tv.

Adrian's father looks at Adrian, "... you haven't done anything to Cody Roberts... have you? I heard bits and pieces about his past and it doesn't seem like a good one. So don't pressure him into being your dorm mate," he goes back to reading.

Adrian nods his head while he continues watching tv until he stood up and heads to the kitchen, taking the food out of the oven and bites his bottom lip but then smiles, "... such a trouble maker he is... it excites me," he mumbles as he places the food on a oven mitt on the counter.

Cory looks at Cody while he was eating, "is... everything okay," he continues eating as well.

Cody slowly nods his head and continues to eat in silence.

"Dinner is ready," Adrian calls out to his father as he was getting the plates and the utensils.

Adrian's father smiles and places the newspaper down, turning off the tv and heads to the kitchen to wash his hands, "smells good."

Adrian smiles and places two full plates on the table, "enjoy," he sits down and starts to eat.

Adrian's father looks, seeing a nice Chicken Parmesan and smiles, sitting down and starts eating.

Cory sighs. He could tell something was wrong but he didn't want to pressure Cody into answering so he just continues eating.

Cody eats in silence as he looks up at Cory.

Adrian looks at his father while he was eating and smiles, glad his father liked the meal.

Adrian's father continues eating while he smiles, enjoying Adrian's cooking.

Cory finishes eating and drinks the rest of his drink, "do... you want to get desert?"

Cody looks up at Cory when he finishes eating and drinking, "um... let me digest a little and maybe," he rubs the back of his head.

Cory laughs a little and nods his head, leaning back and let's himself digest as well.

Adrian gets up, "well I will be in my room if you need anything," he moves to the sink and washes his dishes.

Adrian's father nods his head, "alright," he continues eating, finishing up his meal.

Cody leans back within the seat and looks at a pamphlet with the desserts on it, rubbing his chin.

Cory smiles a little as he looks at the pamphlet as well.

Adrian lays down on the bed and rubs the back of his head with a smile, scratching his stomach, "I wonder... what the best way in convincing Cody will be to make him mine. He already knows probably by now why I am targeting him since he asked me his question," he stretches on his bed and turns on his tv in his room to see what was on.

"I will just take the new york style cheesecake," Cody smiles.

Cory laughs a little, "you always have room for a cheesecake," he smiles, "I think I will take a fruit cobbler, those are pretty good."

Adrian continues watching tv and rests his chin on his palm, looking at the time on his phone and lets out a soft yawn, laying down on bed but continues watching tv.