Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody looks at the other male and shakes his head slowly, "n-no.. please stop.... please. I don't want to do this," he shakes his head slowly and shivers when feeling him rub against his entrance.

Adrian smiles a little as he continues teasingly rubs his cock on Cody's entrance and leans forward, slightly pushing his hips into Cody as he starts to slide inside of him.

Cody gasps and arches himself up, "n-no stop don't go inside," he looks at the other male, squirming since the male ontop of him was much heavier and stronger than he is.

Adrian starts thrusting inside of Cody's ass and leans back, unpinning Cody's wrists to stroke Cody's cock while he continues thrusting inside of Cody while he moans softly.

Cody looks at Adrian as he moans softly, jolts a little when he was getting stroked, shivering slightly while he continues to moan, ~why... is this happening to me... again,~ he thought as he turns his head to the side with his eyes tightly closed.

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles a little, "I don't have your arms pinned and yet your still under me, taking me like a champ. You must like this... don't you," he goes up to Cody's neck and licks up his neck, gently biting Cody's neck as he continues thrusting inside Cody and stroking him off.

Cody gasps and arches his back while moaning, putting his hands on the male's chest, "p-please... you got to stop this," he starts to push on the other male.

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles a little, "ah so now your fighting me hm?" He leans down and sucks on Cody's neck as he continues to thrust inside Cody deeply, hitting his sweet spot with every thrust and strokes him off at a faster speed.

Cody gasps and arches his back, closing his eyes tightly and shakes his head, "n-no your so deep inside of me," he tightly holds onto the male, putting his nails into his back.

Adrian slightly gasps as he felt Cody's nails and smiles a little as he starts thrusting at a faster speed, moaning a little and strokes Cody's cock at a faster speed as well, "mm.. taking it like a good slut ... huh," he continues thrusting and smiles.

Cody turns his head to the side as he continues to moan louder and widens his eyes, "n-no.. I'm not a...," he arches his back while he moans, feeling the male's thrusts and him stroking him off, shaking his head, ~n-no... I don't want to cum this way,~ he thought and bites his bottom lip.

Adrian smiles as he pulls out, looking at Cody's ass slightly gape as he then turns him around onto his stomach, lifting up his ass as he rubs his cock against Cody's ass, spreading it slightly and shoves it back in, "mm... that's right... take it all in one gulp."

Cody looks at the male as he pulls out, wondering if it was finally over. He blinks as he was turned over, "n-no.. wait a minute," he arches his back and bites his bottom lip when he felt it shoved back inside, starting to moan, "n-no...," he holds onto the blanket.

Adrian smiles as he holds onto Cody's hips and starts to thrust at a faster speed as he moans softly, biting his bottom lip, "damn.... you feel so amazing."

Cody holds the bed tightly as he continues to moan and arches his back, "n-no ... please stop...," he slightly squirms his hips as he tightens his grip on the blanket.

Adrian smiles as he pulls out, spreading Cody's ass open and licks his lips, "so yummy, lets give it what it wants," he shoves his cock back inside of Cody's ass and thrusts at a faster speed.

Cody gasps as he arches his back with a loud moan, "n-no! Please stop. Your in so deep," he tightens his hold on the blanket and continues to moan louder, looking at the other male, biting his bottom lip.

Adrian smiles as he kisses the back of Cody's neck as he continues thrusting inside of him. He holds his hips tightly as he adjusts himself, starting to beat inside of Cody with his sac hitting against Cody's.

Cody gasps and holds onto the blanket as he bites the pillow, muffling his moans and arches his back. He shakes his head, "n-no... please stop," he slightly kicks his legs a bit.

Adrian bites his bottom lip as he pulls Cody back so all of his cock forces its way inside, starting to cum deep inside of his ass. He closes his eyes and smiles, "that's a good boy..," he licks his lips a little.

Cody gasps and arches his back as he tightly holds the blanket, "n-no... don't cum inside...," he bites his bottom lip as he pants heavily, hoping this was over.

Adrian pulls out and pants, smiling a little, "hey.. thanks for helping with my boner. I couldn't stop thinking about you... so I got hard," he gets off the bed and gives Cody's ass a bit of a tap before getting dressed.

Cody pants heavily as he looks at the other male, covering himself with the blanket and lowers his head, "just... get out," he hides under the blanket, curling himself up.

Adrian glances at Cody and smiles, "fine but you better accept that I am going to be your new roommate. Maybe I will attack you in your sleep...who knows," he smiles as he walks out of the dorm room.

Cody watches as the male left and stands up quickly, running to the door and then locks it. He sighs a little as he sits on the bed, putting his clothes back on with his head lowered.