Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian continues to play some more video games and looks at the time, yawning a little as he lays back in bed, slowly falling asleep.

Adrian's father gets ready for bed and then sleeps.

"So which do you want? Fast food? Or take out," Cory crawls over and turns off the game and the tv.

Cody looks at Cory and places the controller on the ground, "uh... how about some take out?"

Cory nods his head and goes on his laptop to see what was open still.

Cody sits in back of Cory and watches him.

"You look, I need to use the bathroom," Cory smiles and hands Cody his laptop, heading to the bathroom.

Cody nods his head as he looks at where to go for dinner, rubbing his chin.

Cory comes back out and looks at Cody as he sits next to him, "so did you find a place to eat?"

Cody tilts his head and nods his head, "I... am in the mood for Mexican food," he laughs a little.

Cory blinks and chuckles, "alright, that sounds good to me," he opens a Mexican restaurant/take out, checking out their menu.

Cody looks at the menu as well.

"Well I am going to get the tacos. Do you want tacos too? We can just get a pack of them but I guess it depends how hungry you are," Cory laughs a little.

Cody looks at Cory, "yeah tacos sound good. Maybe.. a side of nachos?"

Cory laughs softly, "yeah that sounds good." He calls the Mexican restaurant and places a order. He stands up, "do you want to come with me? Or stay here?"

"Um... I don't really like going outside when it's dark," Cody lowers his head.

Cory nods his head and grabs his hoodie, "okay, I will lock the door and head out. Call me if anything happens... okay?"

Cody nods his head and sits on the bed.

"I will be right back," Cory smiles and then walks outside, heading to the restaurant.

Cody lays down on the bed and looks at the time on his phone, waiting for Cory to come back, hoping that no one will pick the lock.

Within a few minutes, Cory comes back and looks at Cody with a smile, "hey... no issues?" He places the bag and the drink tray on the table.

Cody sits up and shakes his head, "no I just laid here on the bed, waiting for you to get back."

Cory smiles, taking the tacos and the container of nachos out. "Eat as much as you want," he then starts eating one taco.

Cody nods his head as he eats a mix of a taco and some nachos.

After dinner, Cory walks into the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Cody throws the trash away, surprise that both him and Cory were able to finish all those tacos and even the nachos. He waited for Cory to finish in the bathroom so he can start getting ready as well.

Cory comes out and looks at Cody before flopping on the bed, yawning, "well.. see you in the morning," he then drifts off to sleep.

Cody laughs a little when seeing how fast Cory went to sleep. He got up and brushes his teeth. He dresses down to his under shirt and underwear. He walks out of the bathroom and then lays down on the bed, looking over at Cory, "... night Cory," he slowly turns onto his side and falls asleep, listening to Cory slightly snore.

By morning time, Adrian heard a door slightly slam closed. He looks at the time, yawning as he gets up, taking off his clothes he had on, putting it in the hamper as he makes his way to the bathroom. He turns on the shower and waits for it to warm up before stepping into the shower, starting to wash himself.

By morning time, Cody was already awake and dressed, making some toast with egg for him and Cory to have for breakfast. He looks over at Cory, sighs a little and shakes his head when he was still sleeping as he was eating his toast with egg.

Cory wakes up and looks at Cody, smiling, "morning," he stretches.

"Did the smell of breakfast wake you up," Cody laughs a little.

Cory nods his head and gets off the bed, "so the food doesn't get cold, gonna eat it before taking a shower," he then starts eating.

Cody nods his head as he continues eating, watching Cory eat as well.

After his shower, Adrian got dressed. He figured he would get something to go and grabs his stuff, making his way outside and locks the door, walking to the campus.

Cody finishes eating and then sits on the bed, "I will wait for you until your done with your shower."

Cory nods his head as he then finishes eating, walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

On the way to campus, Adrian stops at a breakfast shop and gets a egg, sausage and cheese sandwich, eating it as he walks to the campus.

Cody rubs the back of his head and stretches a little, listening out for Cory while he showers to know when he finishes.

Within a few minutes, Cory turns off the shower and dries off then gets dressed. He brushes his teeth and hair, walking out of the bathroom and then sits on the bed, putting on his socks and shoes.

Adrian throws away the wrapper in the trash that was at the campus and sits down on a bench since he was early. He smiles as he waited for Cody to arrive.

"Are you ready to go," Cody looks at Cory as he stands up.

Cory grabs his bag and nods his head, "yeah whenever your ready," he smiles.

Cody nods his head and walks out of the dorm, walking to the campus building.

Cory closes the door and follows Cody.

Cody blinks as he saw Adrian just sitting there and gulps, "uh... I will meet up with you at lunch, okay?"

Cory looks, seeing Adrian and sighs, nodding his head, "alright, be careful okay," he walks into the building.

Cody gulps and then walks towards Adrian, holding his bag strap tightly.

Adrian glances up and looks at Cody, smiling a little as he stands up, "hm... this is the first time we met face to face like this. So what do you want? A quickie before class starts," he reaches for Cody and then grips his butt with a smile.

Cody bites his bottom lip and looks to the side, "I-I...," he blinks as Adrian just suddenly touched his butt and shivers, "I want to know right now...," he took a deep, "do you... like me?"

Adrian blinks as he looks at Cody, rubbing the back of his head and then smiles, "hm... interesting. And what happens if I don't tell you?" He continues touching Cody's butt and smiles, slightly gripping his ass, "what will you do... to get the information out of me?"

Cody looks at Adrian, lowering his head and bites his bottom lip, "if... we do your quickie, will you tell me," he didn't want to but he really wanted to know if Adrian liked him or not.

Adrian laughs a little as he raises Cody's head up with his hand on his chin, "well... I suppose I do have to ... reward you after all. So ... your agreeing to the quickie hm?"

Cody looks at Adrian and blinks. He slightly looks to the side and bites his bottom lip, closing his eyes and slowly nods his head.

Adrian smiles and then grabs Cody's wrist, heading towards a bathroom with Cody, "you sure are a curious one... hm? Willing to get fucked just so I will tell you what you want to know," he laughs a little.

Cody gasps as Adrian started pulling him and looks at him, lowering his head as he bites his bottom lip, not feeling proud that he had to do this but he was way too curious about his question and hoping after this Adrian will actually tell him.

Adrian walks into one of the stalls and locks it, looking at Cody, "... pull your pants and underwear down and turn around. Let me see your ass. Make sure to bend over and spread it open," he smiles.