Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian measures his cock with his hand, making sure he got the perfect size adult toys for Cody and smiles a little, couldn't wait to try them out on Cody.

Cory was slightly worried about Cody since he seem different then usual.

Cody sniffs a little as he tries his best to sleep.

Adrian looks at all the stuff he got and smiles, "this... should keep things interesting," he goes to pay for the adult stuff now. When done, he heads back to the house, holding the groceries and the sex store bag.

Cory sighs and lays next to Cody, rubbing his arm with a smile.

Cody perks his head up and smiles,turning to face Cory, holding onto Cory.

Once at the house, Adrian puts all the groceries away and then brings the bag of sex toys to his room. He walks to his room and sits down at his laptop. He buys some rechargeable batteries for one day shipping, "there... now I am all ready for you... my cute little princess."

"Cody... I can tell something is wrong. Are you upset about the whole dorm thing? Or is it something else," Cory mentions.

Cody bites his bottom lip and turns around, ".... I learned.. who my new dorm mate is... it was the person that raped me in high school. Not to mention... he attacked me in the dorm before you got back," he lowers his head.

Cory blinks and then holds onto Cody, "I'm... sorry I couldn't prevent it."

Cody looks at Cory and sniffs a little as he holds onto Cory, "please... don't go. I can't...live with that guy."

Cory sighs a little and holds onto Cody, "I... will do what I can."

Cody nods his head as he tightly holds onto Cory.

Cory rubs Cody's head and then goes back to working on his homework.

Cody lays back down on the bed, falling back asleep.

Cory sighs a little as he bites his bottom lip. He couldn't believe he got attacked again when he was in his class. He was now very determined to convince the headmaster for him to be in the the current dorm room with Cody.

Cody tightly holds onto himself as he shivers slightly in his sleep.

Cory focus on his homework but also rubbed down Cody's back to comfort him while he slept.

Cody slightly smiles as he felt Cory's hand, continues to sleep.

Adrian rubs his chin as he rests his chin on his palm, rubbing his crotch a little and getting rather excited thinking what will happen once he is Cody's dorm mate.

Cory looks at Cody and then finishes his homework, crawling onto the bed and holds Cody.

Cody blinks and looks at Cory, smiling a little as he turns to face Cory and rests his head on Cory's chest.

Adrian then takes out a sketch book and starts drawing. Even if he didn't major in art class or even took an art class, he was still very good at drawing.

Cory smiles as he holds onto Cody, watching him sleep and sighs, feeling bad that he got attacked again.

Cody rubs his face on Cory's chest as he sleeps.

Adrian rubs the back of his head and smiles a little as he started to draw the face of Cody, drawing his reaction when he was thrusting inside of him.