Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian perks his head up as he heard the door open, seeing his father and smiles, "yo... made all the arrangements? I want to go to my new dorm room soon.."

Adrian's father sighs and nods his head, "it's a work in progress... but you should have your new dorm room very soon."

Adrian simply smiles and continues watching tv.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles a little, "no matter what happens, I will be there for you... okay?"

Cody lowers his head and nods his head, "I am just scared.. what if it happens everyday," he sighs.

Adrian's father sighs and shakes his head. As much as he wanted Adrian to move out since he was old enough to do so, he didn't want to upset Cory or Cody since they seem to really care for each other.

Adrian continues watching tv, slightly humming and tapping his feet on the couch.

Cory sighs and lowers his head, didn't know what to tell Cody at that point, "well if you need anyone to be with, I will of course be there for you and I will do whatever to make you feel better."

Cody looks at Cory and smiles, "your a very good friend," he rests his head on Cory's arm.

Adrian rests his chin on his palm as he looks at his father a bit, "let me know when you want dinner, I will make it tonight."

"Alright..., thanks Adrian," Adrian's father slightly smiles as he heads upstairs.

Cory smiles and rubs Cody's head as he continues playing the video game.

Cody lets out a soft sigh as he continues playing the game as well.

Adrian watches as his father go upstairs and he goes back to watching his tv.

Adrian's father sits down on the bed and reviews Cody's file. He rubs his chin, seeing Cody was out of school for quite some time but was surprise his grades were so good considering how long he was out. All he saw was that Cody was in a coma and then he looks over at Cory's file, seeing his grades were good and he only punished to remove a student and put them in another dorm room if their grades were poor.

Cory looks at Cody and then rubs his head with a smile.

Cody looks up at Cory and smiles a little, "your ... probably the friend that anyone can have."

"Do you want to continue playing games," Cory looks at Cody with a smile.

Cody looks at Cory and nods his head, "yeah sure, I don't mind," he rubs the back of his head.

Adrian gets up, "do you want me to go shopping? You must be tired from work," he rubs the back of his head.

"If you could, that would be great. There is a list on the fridge," Adrian's father mentions.

Adrian nods his head and walks into the kitchen, looking at the list real quick.

Adrian's father was at his desk, "thanks for the help."

"Yeah no problem," Adrian grabs the list and walks into the living room, putting on his shoes and then heads outside to the store.

Cory looks at Cody and rubs the back of his head, "want to play another game," he smiles.

Cody tilts his head and then nods his head, "yeah sure," he smiles a little.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles, crawling over to the tv and looks at the game selection there was, seeing what to play with Cody.

Cody watches Cory and leans back with a soft yawn.

Cory rubs his chin and inserts a new game as he crawls back over to Cody, smiling and sits next to Cody.

Cody looks at Cory and smiles, grabbing hold of the gaming controller.

Cory looks at Cody and sighs, "hey Cody.. regardless of what happens, I will be there for you. I can only do so much when it comes to convincing people."

Cody lowers his head as he plays the game, nodding his head, "whatever happens... just promise to help me stay sane," he sighs.

Adrian holds onto the shopping bag as he was walking back to the house. He was glad there wasn't too much on the list so he could easily hold a single bag.

Cory smiles and nods his head, "yes of course, I promise I will be there for you no matter what happens," he gently rubs Cody's head.

Cody lowers his head and nods his head slowly as he continues playing the game.

Adrian made his way back to his house and then puts the stuff away, "hey... got your stuff. Are you getting hungry?"

"Thank you and not yet. I will let you know when I am alright," his father calls out.

Adrian nods his head and goes into the living room, watching some tv.

Cory continues playing the game and sighs a little, wishing that Cody didn't have to go through anymore violating since he already went through it brutally once and then was forced again today.

Cody continues playing the game, resting his head on Cory's arm.