Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody looks at Cory and then looks out the window, letting out a soft yawn.

Cory smiles and stretches a little, "tired huh," he rubs Cody's shoulder.

The waiter comes over and smiles, "would you two like some desserts?"

"Yeah a New York style cheesecake and fruit cobbler," Cory mentioned.

"Alright, I will be back," the waiter returns to the kitchen.

Cody looks at Cory and smiles a little, "thank you for always treating me to lunch.. I wish I can do it as well," he pouts a little.

"It's not a problem," Cory smiles and rubs the back of his head.

Adrian gets up and gets his shoes on, walking downstairs, "hey... I'm going for a jog. Do you need anything at the store?"

"No but be careful out there," Adrian's father mentions.

Adrian nods his head. He wasn't worried. He always carried around a switchblade just in case if someone bothered him, especially at night time. He never did use it but it was good to feel safe than sorry. Adrian goes outside and then starts jogging.

The waiter comes over with Cody's and Cory's desserts as well as the bill, "enjoy," he mentions with a smile as he sets the desserts on the table.

Cory takes out his wallet, paying for the meal and gives a tip, starting to eat his fruit cobbler.

Cody always felt bad that Cory had to pay for the whole meal but starts eating his cheesecake.

Adrian was jogging around on the sidewalk while he was listening to some music, humming slightly with the song that was playing.

Cory looks at Cody and smiles while eating his dessert, finishing it up as he places the bill to the side.

Cody finishes eating his cheesecake and looks at Cory, "thank you again... for treating me to a nice meal," he smiles.

Cory smiles, "your welcome, no problem."

The waiter comes over and collects the bill, "have a good day you two," he smiles as he gives the receipt to Cory.

As Adrian ran, he took a little break in front of a restaurant. He looks in the window and blinks, smiling when he caught eye of Cody with his friend. He jogs in place a bit as he drinks some water.

Cody gets up, "well I am going to go to the bathroom before we head out so I will be right back," he walks to the bathroom.

Cory nods his head as he waited for Cody to come back.

Cody comes back from the bathroom and looks at Cory, "okay, ready to go," he smiles.

Cory nods his head with a smile as he gets up, grabbing the receipt and walks out of the restaurant.

Cody follows and looks at Cory, "are we heading back?"

Cory nods his head, "unless you want to do something else?"

Cody shakes his head slowly, "no that's fine."

Cory laughs a little and then walks back to the campus.

Cody follows Cory back to the campus.

Eventually, Adrian jogs his way back home and enters his house, seeing how dark it was, figuring his father went to bed. He locks the door and makes his way to his bedroom, getting undressed and lays down on his bed, letting out a yawn and falls asleep.

Cory walks with Cody to their dorm room and gets undressed, "well night Cody," he smiles as he lays down on his bed, yawning and falls asleep.

Cody nods his head, "yeah you too," he smiles as he gets undressed as well, laying on his bed and then falls asleep.

Adrian wraps his arms slowly around his pillow as he continues to sleep peacefully, smiling in his sleep.

Eventually morning came and Cody was in the shower, waking himself up as he was washing himself.

Cory was still asleep, waiting for Cody to finish up in the bathroom.

Hearing the door closed, Adrian yawns, figuring his father was on his way to work. He stretches and gets out of bed, heading to the bathroom so he can take a shower. Undressing, Adrian steps into the shower and turns it on, letting it warm up before going under the water to start washing himself.

After his shower, Cody dries off and starts getting dressed.

Cory opens his eyes slowly as he heard the shower was off, figuring Cody was almost done in the shower.

Adrian enjoys his shower and smiles a little as he was cleaning himself off, humming slightly in the shower. He finishes showering and turns off the water, grabbing his towel and dries himself off. After getting dressed, Adrian makes himself a little breakfast, just a scramble egg on toast with some cheese. While eating, he prepares his bag for the campus.

Cody gets out of the bathroom and looks at Cory, "hm? Your actually awake," he sits on his bed so he can put on his socks and shoes.

Cory laughs a little, "yeah," he rubs the back of his head and heads into the bathroom, starting up the shower and then takes off his clothes, taking his shower.

Finishing his breakfast, Adrian grabs his bag and then walks outside the house, locking the door and then heads to the campus.

Cody sits on the bed and reads a book while he waited for Cory.

Cory was enjoying his shower, humming quietly as he showered.

Adrian stretches out his arms and yawns as he was walking, sighing a little with a smile. He wondered if he was able to even convince Cody how much he really did love him, even after all the stuff that he had done to him. Adrian rubs his chin and shakes his head, "if he won't accept me... then I will make him accept me," he mumbled a bit while he turns on some music while he continues walking.

Cody looks at the bathroom door, "do you want me to make something really quick before we walk on campus?"

"Uhhhhh... sure, I will be out in a moment alright," Cory mentions as he washes the soap off his body.

Cody nods his head and opens the fridge door, wondering what to make to go.