Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Cody looks at Adrian and lowers his head, facing away from Adrian and pulls down his underwear and pants slowly. He presses his chest on the wall and closes his eyes tightly as he spreads himself open for Adrian, embarrassed.

"Mmm.. very nice," Adrian unzips his pants and presses his cock against Cody before shoving it deep inside him all the way to the base, holding onto his hips tightly as he starts thrusting. "... I thought about you a couple times... couldn't help but to release a load each time," he whispers in Cody's ear and then softly nibbles his ear. Adrian pins Cody against the wall as he was deep inside of him, moving his hands up Cody's shirt and starts playing with Cody's nipples, "your nipples are so cute," he smiles.

Cody gasps with a loud moan, shivering a little, "n-no your going so rough," he lowers his head. He blinks and blushes a little, looking at Adrian, "wait... you masturbated... thinking about me?" He clinches his hands into fists as he continues to moan, feeling how deep Adrian was inside of him and gasps, looking down as he watches Adrian play with his nipples. He arches his back and squirms, "n-no... it hurts," he looks at Adrian and sniffs a bit.

Adrian smiles and nods his head as he continues thrusting deeply inside of Cody, biting his bottom lip, "yeah... what can I say, I want to be with you, but I know you don't want someone that raped you in high school as a boyfriend. So... I guess the best option is just to have my way with you." He then starts to squeeze and twist Cody's nipples with a mile while he continues thrusting.

Cody gasps as he felt how deep Adrian was going and lowers his head, continues to moan louder. He blinks and widens his eyes after hearing Adrian's words, looking down and watches Adrian playing with his nipples, arching his back and shakes his head, "I-I...," he bites his bottom lip and continues moaning.

Adrian smiles and pulls Cody's hips closer to his as he deeply thrusts inside of Cody as he moans a little, "it feels.... so amazing deep inside you," he moves one of his hands down and starts stroking Cody's cock while thrusting, shoving his cock in deeper to hit Cody's prostate.

Cody gasps and shivers a little, feeling how deep Adrian was inside of him and shakes his head, "n-no... don't go that deep," he bites his bottom lip, trying really hard not to cum.

"Your so cute when you beg," Adrian smiles and goes to Cody's ear, ".... but your moaning is more cute," he continues thrusting and continues hitting Cody's sweet spot.

Cody blushes and then gasps, gripping his hands into fists and shakes his head slowly, "n-no don't hit there .. no," he lowers his head as he continues moaning, biting his bottom lip and watches his tip dripping with pre-cum.

Adrian smiles and rubs his thumb on Cody's cock tip, "ah... your oozing pre-cum," he then lifts up one of Cody's legs and continues thrusting inside of Cody, "I'm... going to cum deep inside you," he grips Cody's hips.

Cody blushes and then gasps a little, looking at Adrian, shaking his head slowly, "n-no... please don't cum inside me," he starts to squirm.

Adrian smiles and pins Cody to the wall as he continues thrusting, stroking Cody's cock and then starts to cum deep inside of Cody.

Cody gasps and shivers a little, clinching his hands into tight fists as his nails dig into his palms and then starts cuming.

Adrian came every last drop inside of Cody and smiles a little as he looks at his hand, seeing Cody's cum and goes into his pocket with his other hand, "it's a good thing I brought this just in case." As Adrian was pulling his cock out, he slides in a butt plug he got yesterday and puts the controller in his pocket, deciding to have some fun with Cody later. "There you go, now you don't got to get your underwear and pants dirty," he smiles and gives Cody's ass cheek a squeeze before licking Cody's cum off his other hand.

Cody gasps a little as he felt something slide inside of him and shakes his hips, "n-no take it out. Let me at least sit on the toilet to get your cum out of me," he pouts a little.

"Hmmmmmm.... nope," Adrian then pulls up Cody's underwear and pants, smiling a little, "your keeping it in you... until later," he gives Cody's ass a spank.

Cody blinks and looks over his shoulder, feeling Adrian pull his underwear and pants up, shivering as having his underwear and pants up made the plug go in deeper than it was before. Cody stood up and looks at Adrian, "now... tell me," he pouts.

Adrian laughs a little as he places his hand where the plug was, "man... when you want to know something, your so demanding," he smiles. "Fine, ever since I transferred and saw you, I feel in love with you... happy now?"

Cody looks at Adrian and blinks a couple of times, looking to the side with a pout, "then.... if you fell in love with me, why did you think raping me was your best option?"

Adrian glances to the side, "I didn't know you would feel the same so I just force myself on you," he crosses his arms and smiles, reaching in his pocket, "...enough with your questions," he turns the plug on low vibration.

Cody tilts his head and then lets out a soft gasp as he felt something moving inside of him, holding onto Adrian's shoulders, "n-no... you gave me a vibrating butt plug? That's even worst then a normal one," he squirms his hips a little.

Adrian laughs a little and nods his head, "best part is, no matter how far you go from me, I can still control it. Since I know we are not in the same classes," he pokes Cody's nose.

Cody looks at Adrian and lowers his head a little, shivering slightly as he felt the plug vibrating inside of him.

Adrian looks at Cody and smiles, "your reactions are so cute... it makes me wonder how you would react to the higher settings...," he slides his thumb on the dial, putting the plug on it's highest vibration setting.

Cody looks at Adrian and gasps as he holds onto Adrian's shoulders, arching his back a little, "n-no I am still sensitive from you fucking me," he places his head on Adrian's chest.