Hate Me.... But I Love You (closed to MasterSeme) 18+

KawaiiNekomimiBoy

Adrian listen to the door getting locked and smiles a little, closing his eyes, "I forgot... how good it felt to be inside him. It was amazing the first time.. and now, I am hooked again," he mumbles as he puts his hands into his pocket and walks to his father's office since he had no more classes for the day.

Cody sighs a little as he curls up on his bed, closing his eyes for a few minutes before slowly turning onto his stomach, grabbing his sketch book from the ground and continues drawing.

Adrian makes his way to his father's office and sits down on the sofa, stretching a bit and lets out a soft yawn.

The headmaster looks at Adrian and sighs, "... are you sure you want this dorm? I had a little meeting with Mr. Roberts' dorm mate and he seems rather upset with the sudden change."

"...I'm sure," Adrian smiles a little.

The headmaster sighs and nods his head as he goes back to his paperwork.

Cody slowly turns around on the bed, facing the door so he wouldn't be attacked again as he goes back to drawing.

Adrian smiles a little, feeling so much better that he got to dump his load inside of Cody as he stretches back on the couch with a soft yawn, glad he had no more classes today.

Cody shivers slightly as he could feel the male's cum inside him and shakes his head as he goes back to drawing while his body felt rather weird.

Adrian stretches on the couch and looks at the clock, rubbing the chin as he looks his father, "is it alright if I take a nap here since I have no more classes for today?"

"Yeah sure, that is fine," the headmaster nods his head as he continues working.

Cody stands up and heads towards the bathroom, turning on the water. He takes off his clothes and steps into the shower. Cody starts washing himself off, starting to clean inside him.

Cody sighs as he shakes his head as he continues washing himself, shivering slightly as he cleans deep inside of himself and looks down, watching the cum go down the drain.

Adrian scratches his stomach as he continues sleep, humming softly in his sleep as he smiles in his sleep. He stretches a bit and lets out a soft yawn.

The headmaster looks over at Adrian and shakes his head as he continues working.

Cody finishes up getting cleaned up and then steps out of the shower, drying himself off as he walks to the other room, getting some new clothes on and puts his other clothes he was wearing in the laundry basket.

".... Do you have any homework to do," the headmaster looks over at Adrian.

Adrian looks over and shakes his head slowly, "nah," he stretches with a yawn. "Even if I did... I will just do it before going to bed or at the library." He smiles since he knew being the headmaster son excused him from having homework.

Cody lays back down on his stomach on the bed, feeling a little better then before and continues drawing as he waited for Cory to come back.

"Yeah you have a point," the headmaster rubs his chin as he goes back to work.

Adrian looks at the time, glad it was almost time to leave the campus grounds and actually do something then sit around.

Cody rubs his chin a little and sighs a little, getting weird sensations in his body thanks to the experience from just a few moments ago. He tries his best to ignore them while he continues to draw, looking at the time, knowing that Cory usually stopped by before he went to work since he took care of both him and himself with the money he earns.

Adrian goes into his bag and grabs out a notebook, writing a list of stuff he needed to get at the store for his new dorm room since he didn't know what was currently there. He smiles, making a separate little list for some other stuff he wanted to get as well.

Cody pushes his sketch book to the side and slowly turns onto his back, starting to close his eyes and before he knew it, he fell asleep.

Adrian saw how it was getting closer to lunch time and gets off the couch, "I am going to go out and get something to eat," he rubs the back of his head as he walks out of the office, heading off the campus.

The headmaster looks at the clock before nodding his head as he continues working.

Cody was fast asleep, covering himself with the blanket as he curls up on the bed.

After a while, Cory returned from his classes. He notices the door was locked and sighs with a smile, "Cody I'm back," he lets Cody know as he unlocks the door and walks into the dorm room, getting rather sad as he entered.

Adrian walks into town and stops by his favorite restaurant. Once he was seated, he looks at the list he made, smiling a little as he looks at the little separate section and laughs a little, looking at the menu.

Cody perks his head up as he looks at the door, seeing Cory and smiles but then tilts his head, "is ... everything okay Cory? You look upset."

Cory looks at Cody and sighs as he sits on the bed that Cody slept on, "... my grades are slacking so.. the headmaster wants me to go to another dorm room... until my grades get better," he bites his bottom lip.

Cody blinks and lowers his head, wondering if that was what the other male student meant. He shakes his head, "n-no.. you can't leave. I will help you with your grades.. just tell the headmaster I will help you but please... don't leave."

Cory looks at Cody and sighs a little, rubbing the back of his head, "... alright I will tell him, though I am not sure how well it will do."

Cody lowers his head and slowly nods his head with a sigh.

Cody lowers his head as he looks at Cory, "so is that the only bad news you have for me," he pouts.

Cory looks at Cody and nods his head, "yeah that is about it," he scratches the back of his head.

The waiter walks over and bows, "good evening, I will be your waiter today... are you ready to order?"

"I will take the BBQ Chicken Sandwich, hold on the colesaw and I want a small portion of french fries then how much there normally is.. I will also take a Caesar salad."

"Right away," the waiter finishes writing and walks into the kitchen.