My Characters~

Niku1357

Hello, I'm Yui, but you can call me whatever you want. Yui, Niku, or by my OC's names, it doesn't matter to me.

I have 10+ years experience in role-playing in paragraph format. I am strictly third-person. I'm very flexible with setting and genre, so if you have anything in mind, I will be happy to accommodate it. I only have two characters for the moment, but I have a lot of ideas in mind and will be bringing them to this site very soon. I am very pleased to make your acquaintance, and if you have any requests or questions, please PM me! I look forward to wonderful Rps with you!

dai.jpg

Image is a WIP, will update when it is done!

Name: Daisuke

Nickname: Dai or DaiDai

Sex: Male

Position: Usually seme. Don't mind switching.

Race: Human

Years: 24

Height: 178 cm. (5"10)

Weight: 165 lbs.

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black, with grey strands. Usually slicked back,

but can be very messy when unkempt.

Personality: Despite the serious look, Dai can be very aloof and oblivious to his surroundings. Unless somebody directly tells him something, he won't understand what is going on or how they feel. Because of this, his luck with relationships aren't necessarily great, even though he tries as hard as he can.

Fact: This is more of a trait of Dai's, but he has an alcohol addiction that stemmed from bad breakups in the past.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Niku1357

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[18+]

Picture not yet available. Will update when done.

Name: Seth Orias

Nickname: 'Rias

Sex: Male

Position: Uke

Race: Human

Years: 18

Height: 154 cm. (5"1)

Weight: 110 llbs.

Eyes: Hazel

Hair: Shaved, blonde.

Personality: Seth is a very cantankerous boy who likes to talk a big game despite being so short and skinny. Like any

other stereotypical delinquent, he has a soft side for animals that he refuses to let anybody else see.

Biography: (WIP) Seth grew up in a strictly religious household, and started to rebel against his parents by smoking and drinking at the ripe, young age of 13. Because of his stature and young complexion, he was easily accepted into

the wrong group of people. He would continue to run away and hang out with them at local parks every day until his father

succumbed to illness and died when he was just 16. After the death of his father, Seth felt obligated to help support his mother, and did so with earnings he made from unspeakable things. (Underground fights, drug deals, and eventually prositution). Now, at 18, Seth is fed up with the life he's made, and though he wants to free himself from the nightmare, it just keeps reeling him back in. If only there was somebody who could rescue him...