Need help finding name of manga

Anesidora

Hello everyone, so I'm looking for the name of the 1st yaoi manga I ever read. I'm dying to read it again. I will try to remember as much as I can, as I dont remember names, I'll fake name them to try to explain the story better.

It involved 4 guys(2 pairs of best friends, steve/max and joe/luke). Steve loved Max, Joe loved Luke. Unable to express their feelings, steve and joe decided to kiss and spend a night 2gether, joe was unable to "perform" that night. Steve finally told Max, and they got together. However the whole time Luke liked Joe, but he thought Joe liked someone else. Luke slept with Joe at the end, hoping that Joe would look at him and forget about "the other guy" without realizing that Joe loved him this whole time....that's all I remember. If it makes any sense to someone...I hope you can help me out. Thank you.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Anesidora

• kika175

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

could it be 'Otokonoko no Koto wa Nani mo Shiranai' by Katsura Komachi?

Yes it is. Omg thank you so much. I was so happy I found it again. My very first yaoi manga I read...gave me alot of memories. Thank you very much

- - - Updated - - -