Re-Upload and Sayonara

Stephkat1986

Hello peeps!

Thanks for your patience so far. I had a long hard thought about the current situation and I've come to a decision.

First of all, I'm going to re-upload all of my files. Yep. I'm not dumb or anything, this is just me being realistic. My files were probably stolen a few hours/days after uploading them. So there's no point in me trying to "protect" them any longer. I shouldn't have uploaded them in the first place. But hey, you live and you learn. So since they've gone to hell long ago, I can at least keep them up for those who're still looking for them (I'm not talking about you shameless thieves btw). They will be requested for Re-Upload anyway, so f*ck it. If I'm going to get my ass burned than I'm going to do it a 100%. Just give me a few days for that.

Which leads me to my current mood and decision no.2:

disappointed-but-not-5bf47d.jpg

I've watched countless people fighting with assholes lurking in the yaoi community. Scanlators having their projects stolen without being credited or uploaded on sites they don't want them on, people sharing their raws and being taken advantage of, drama cd's being posted on some shit sites that make more than just a few coins with them. I never thought I'd be in this situation myself, but I might have been a bit naive on that matter. I salute people like

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for fighting back. But I'm too lazy and too busy with my real life for that.

So with this I'm officially resigning as an uploader. It was great while it lasted and I want to thank everyone for your nice words of encouragement and gratitude. It means a lot to me and I'm happy that I could make your days a little brighter with something so simple. And for the sharks here:

tenor.gif?itemid=10748784

(sorry for the shark comparison btw. Sharks are way better than you ****** (insert your preferred curse word)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stephkat1986

• shinlophloph

• KuroiTsubasa

• xxLoveForAllxx

I completely understand what you go through with this because I'm someone who hasn't really shared something but simply too paranoid. while it's sad that these leeches are the reason why piracy no longer thrives and file sources are too discouraged to share their files, it's about high time everyone purchased their own stuff. Piracy is slowly dying out. The only reason why I cannot purchase my own stuff is because I'm not yet a working adult (despite my age) after overstaying in college.

Rest assured that your uploads were and are much appreciated and you are entitled to your own decisions to things you personally have bought.

This is really upseting since I really enjoyed your uploads, but I totally understand you.

I'm just sorry that it came to this.

Thank you for everything!

Once again thank you for all you have done for us. You bought them with your own money, it's 100% your freedom to share it or not. Your uploads also encourages me to buy my own copy despite my budget limit. It gave me fighting spirit to keep on improving myself so I could afford more in the future.

I'm very sad, but i'll respect your decision, that's the best thing to do. Thank you for everything ☺️

I really appreciate everything you’ve done.

It's been great pleasure listening drama cds you've shared.

Thank you for your dedication.

Can i get yoidore?? I really want it �������� i don't care about other cds but yoidore. You can give me link in dm or something and i promise i will never re uploade it to public or to earn money like those shitty did. I will use it just for me. Please ���������� sorry i'm begging shamelessly like this. It's just bcs i really want it.

@ Stephkat1986 - I very much enjoyed and appreciated your uploads. Thank you so much for everything you have done for us! And I'm sorry it has come to this, but I respect your decision. I want to say thank you again for your dedication and efforts.

Can i get yoidore?? I really want it �������� i don't care about other cds but yoidore. You can give me link in dm or something and i promise i will never re uploade it to public or to earn money like those shitty did. I will use it just for me. Please ���������� sorry i'm begging shamelessly like this. It's just bcs i really want it.

Ok listen. I was actually planning to give it to you, but I think I just changed my mind. Honestly you're not just begging here, you're being straight up rude. I get that you're excited and whatnot, but I'm so pissed rn. I mean thanks for not giving a f*ck about a single word in that post. I really appreciate that. God I'm so done with this. I should really just log off and never come back.

Okey.. sorry for pissing you. I know that hanging hope to other people is not right thing. You said you want to re upload your links i just thought mybe i have a chance to get it and try to remind you maybe you forget about me right? I just never thought that it will turn out like this. Make you pissed. Sorry for being rude. Sorry for pissing you. You are good this whole time that you want to sharing.. and you are humble with others here, so now that you will not give it to me it's okay.. it will not change my impression about you. I understand cause it's my mistake that maybe my behavior that pissing you. I still hope to get yoidore cd tho, i hope somone else want to share it here or wherever. Thank you for everything. And sorry again. Although we are never meet in real life but i don't want give you bad impression. Bye bye. Sayonara.

very very sad to see you go steph - but your choice WILL be repsected by me and hopefully everyone else here in the community. again to the person that has been uploading the files, look at the trouble you have caused and I hope that you never get the drama cd's that you want in your life. honestly this whole thing is just sad and i will miss you steph!!!!!

I'm so sad..feels like a part of me is dead. There aren't many people who are willing to share things especially if it cost them a lot of money..but you, you're so kind. For people like me who have no possible ways to get our own cds, you were our savior. That's why I'm hurt that you had to go through this. I'm sorry and thank you. I perfectly understand and respect your decision. This is for the best. No free cds for those thieves now..serves them right!

I hope someday I can also buy my own blcds.. I hope that time will come.

Again, thank you! very much!!! Sending you lots of love all the way from the Pearl of the Orient Seas.

Hello. I have not been a participant in this forum, but I am aware of those people who have worked for this site. I'm sorry it ended like this and I thank you for sharing blcd with me and all the people who love yaoi. Thanks thanks thanks foxy3

Hello, i'm not an active member but i know you always kindly sharing free CDs for us ;w;

Thankyou so much for all the CDs you've share! ♡ ♥ :Sleepy:

So sad to hear that things like this happen a lot, but i think it's the right decision since people like that won't stop with just words or warning.

I have been enjoying your Drama CD posts for so long now. I thought you were so awesome for buying these CDs then uploading for everyone to enjoy with no charge. For someone to take advantage of your kindness and use it for their own gain is vindictive and wrong. They will reap what they sow. I hope you do re-upload the CDs you've already posted because I got a new laptop and I lost most of the files I had :3 If you decide not to, I completely understand. Just don't stop logging on and enjoying what you love.

Thank you for your unselfish sharing, so that we can experience the drama. For those who are lawless, I hope they will retribute. fighting! no matter what decision you make in the end, I will be supported!

Thank you so much for your act of kindness of sharing your drama CDs. Although it is a shame that you will no longer be uploading, however, I totally respect your decision in doing so, and would like to express my gratitude for your uploads. Thank you!!!!

Steph, I'm not sure if you'll be reading this but want to say my thank you nonetheless. Sorry I haven't been an active poster, but I was one of those who benefited from your sharing your CDs. I only joined this community last year, your sharing and others' here helped me to find my likings in this genre. I decided that if I'd listen to any downloaded drama a second time, then I'd purchase it to support the artists. ("Principle" is my one of latest favorite.) So sorry that you had to leave under such unpleasant circumstance, you'll be missed by many here for sure. Thank you again for sharing with us, which I'm sure nurtured many's drama passion. Wish you all the best!

Thanks for all blcd that you shared. I'm sorry that something like this happened to you. I understand your desicion and respect it. You brought joy for many people here, including me. I unfortunately cannot afford to purchase blcd (but hope someday I can), thanks to you I could listen blcd's. Thank you for everthing.

i just read this post,, i'm sorry something like this happened to you... i'm so sad when you decided to resign but its your desicion and i respected it... thank you so much for everything... hope you changed mind and come back

Ah...the never ending history with this people...im sad to read this and I want to thank you for all the material that you have shared with us and for taking the time to do it.Thank you again.

Oh no. D:

I'm so very sorry this happened to you. Some people...are just terrible and disrespectful.

I respect and understand your decision. Really, thank you so much for all you have shared with us.