Hello hello hello!

The Orphan

Hello to all the wonderful people here!

I am called The Orphan, and I am really excited to be here because this forum seems to be a lively place!

I am a big fan of BL for about seven years now and I have to say, my life has been significantly better and less plain since I've started being into it.

Some of my offline friends have diagnosed me to be an audiophile and I have embraced this diagnosis to be a compliment! I am not professionally trained musically or anything, but I am a sucker for aural pleasure, which is why when I listened to my first BLCD, which was the Waruiko series by the way, I completely gushed! Ever since then I have been listening to BLCDs to sleep. This was it! The pinnacle of all beautiful things! BL in audio format, a match made in heaven!

The Orphan likes milk, fruits, tea, smoke from dried leaves, old people, substantial conversations and memes. I try to be as kind as I can be because I believe in the power of LOVE, but mess with my tribe and I will cut you!

And not to brag or anything but... I'm a bit of a writer myself! Lately I have been kind of bored out by the way I do my magic so I've been wanting to try my hand at RPing, which is actually my main issue for signing up in the forum. I just think that being able to share the creative process of writing a story with another being as perverted as yourself is the best and loveliest time ever! Alright, hit me up if you wanna RP!

So that's it for now. Please be gentle with me!

Best,

The Orphan;

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul4U

• KatieMH25!

• crystald

• Cryptconfessions

Hello The Orphan! Nice to meet you and welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

t4wzft.jpg

Hi there! Welcome to YOF. My name is Jai and we're pleased to have you here. Also, please enjoy your stay.

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Welcome to YO, I hope you have a great time and lots of fun!

Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

This is fun:

:leaf:

attachment.php?attachmentid=36410&d=1471272332

Hey

Welcome to the YO Forums site. Hope you have a good day and enjoy your time here! :)

Hey

! Welcome to the YO ! I hope you have a great time here.

Feel free to write me anytime -

tenor.gif?itemid=12056385

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...