• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrisingrElda

• Dragongirl26

Name: Alec Alexander

looks

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
(with no ears and more muscles)

Alec was walking home from his job at the bar he wondered how the next day was going to go he had a really bad day today everyone was just so mad at him for stuff he didn't eve do. Alec just needed a day off some place where no one would bother him at least while he winded down from everything. Rubbing his head Alec had another one of his migraines. It started to get worse he had them almost everyday now. At first he thought it was the job, but now he was getting them even on his days off he just didn't know what was going to come.

Name: Ranii

Race: Gresh (Alien)

Looks:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ranii looked through the lens on the device he was sitting at. It was a relay beacon of sorts, where he could get an image of a select place in the universe. One of the technological marvels of his time. It was his turn to look after the human being that his people had spent so long protecting. They had a prophecy that the Gresh were going to be annihilated and they would only be saved by someone of Alec's bloodline. They didn't know when it would happen, or what generation would be the one to do it, so they had watched over them for centuries. Ranii could tell that there was something troubling the human, Alec, and he only hoped it would be resolved soon. He disliked seeing Alex like that for reasons he wasn't quite sure.

Alec sighed and shook his head as he walked to his house he had his keys in his pocket and he felt someone have him at gun point.

"Give me all your money and we will be fine." the man said.

Alec bit his lip and spun around fast. Alec grabbed the gun and started to fight the attacker that wanted his money. Alec fought with the attacker before he heard the gun fire and the man ran off. As the man ran off Alec felt blood seeping down his stomach. He coughed he was right by his house. Alec was pissed that he didn't bring his charger this night and his phone had died. Blood was on his door as he fought with the keys to get into his house. Once in the house he started to see a tunnel and tried to go to the phone before falling onto the floor his body starting to shake and he coughed once again not knowing what to do next Alec had the last thought.This is it this is where I die. he thought as he started to black out he saw a shining light.

Ranii watched with mounting horror as the mugging went down. He didn't know what to do, he had only had this job for a few days, and nothing had prepared him for this. Alec's family had always been incredibly lucky! He had no reason to think this would happen. He was rushing to try to find the supervisor's number so that he could have them come and determine what to do, but that decision was taken from him. He heard the gunshot and his blood ran cold. There was only one thing he could do, the emergency button that he had been told only to use if Alec was going to die. Alarms blared as a blinding flash of light emitted towards Alec in the house, phasing him through millions of lightyears of space, to wind up on the station that Ranii was in.

Once Alec was there, Ranii knew he had to act fast. He moved towards Alec and felt something he had never experienced before. There was a warmth growing in his chest, something that after a few moments started to burn. He groaned and placed his hands on Alec, trying to ignore the heat so that he could look the human over and determine the next course of action. That was when the heat fled from his body down to the prone form below, fleeing out of him and leaving him feeling chilled. The would miraculously started to close and heal itself and the bullet clattered to the metal floor with a loud clang.

Spinning, Colors everywhere he didn't know what was going on. A man with blue eyes over him, heat pouring through where the wound was. Alec coughed as he felt the stinging pain of what ever it was that was holding him. "No." He whispered as he tried to get away, but was held into place by an unseen force. He heard metal hit the floor with a loud clang and he groaned as he passed out again.

Ranii saw how Alec had woken up and then passed out, and he couldn't tell if the man would remember anything. The alarms had brought the supervisor to the scene where he saw what had gone on, and he sighed. "How did you save him?" He asked. Ranii shook his head. "I don't know. I just felt... heat and when I touched him it went over to him. This is what hurt him." He said, holding up the bloody bullet. The supervisor looked at Ranii with a bit of pity in his eyes.

"We can't keep him here. And we can't leave you here either. Not since you've touched him. You are both going to have to go to Earth. You can pass as a human for the most part, I know that they make film lenses that go into your eyes that can color them." He said. Ranii was at a loss for words, feeling miffed that by doing his job, he was being banished.

"You're sending me away?! For doing what was expected of me?! What about my family?!" He asked. The supervisor sighed and relented a bit.

"You'll have a chance to say goodbye. We need to make sure that the human is safe and healed before we send you back. Follow me to the quarantine zone." He said, the room having been built for situations like this. Everyone was supposed to know not to touch the human if it ever came aboard, but no one had bothered to tell Ranii that.

Alec growned in pain as his head was pounding. He didn't want to get up or even open his eyes as he heard some people arguing. Alec didn't know what they're arguing about but when his head finally stopped spinning something happened authentic singing how it was playing again. "Stop.'' he whispered he just wanted to spining to go away.

Ranii snapped his head around as he heard Alec talk and he sighed. He had already touched Alec, so there wasn't any harm in doing it again, he told himself. He gently picked Alec up and looked at the supervisor.

"Lead the way to the area so we can go. I don't want to talk to my family. It'll hurt too much to see them and not be able to hug them." He said, sorrow in his voice. The supervisor felt nothing but pity for the younger Gresh. It wasn't Ranii's fault, but he still had to suffer the consequences.

Alec growned again when he felt himself being picked up. He didn't want any of this. " Please let me die." He whispered his body where he was being touched felt like it was on fire.

Ranii quickened his pace when he heard Alec say that. They made it to the quarantined medical bay and quickly got Alec looked over. He was suffering a few burns from where Ranii had placed his hands, but other than that the boy was fine. The quickly put a medicine on the burns that healed them in a matter of minutes.

Alec started to feel better and slowly opened his eyes to see himself in a strange place. "Am I dead?" He whispered as he looked around the room until his eyes met the other man with the blue eyes. "I remember seeing those eyes after I blacked out so I guess I am dead."

Ranii looked at Alec and shook his head. "You aren't dead. You're healed. And now you and I are going back to your home." He said, his voice soft and light, though there was an obvious power behind his tone. "Do you feel well enough to walk?" He asked.

"why are you going with me?" He asked. "What are you and why did you save me. I didn't really have a lot to live for." He said sighing. "I am trying to understand that I just don't. Where am I at the hospital? How many days was I out?" He asked as he tried to sit up and looked at him thinking that this man was kind of cute and his type, but something felt off and he didn't know what it was.

Ranii sighed softly and shrugged his shoulders. "It might be better if you don't ask. Then maybe you can forget what you've seen and just convince yourself that I've always been your friend. It would be the easiest thing to do for you." He said, knowing full well that even that was damn near impossible. But knowing that there are really extraterrestrials out there and not being able to tell anybody, it had driven many people insane and they had paid for that by being shunned and ostracized.

"I just don't understand what is going on. Why can't you just tell me?" Alec asked as he got up to his own feet off the bed that he was put on and fell to the floor hard. His legs wouldn't support his body with anymore. "Why do I feel so heavy cancel and light at the same time." He said as his hands went to his head the migraine starting up again.

Ranii slid forward and helped Alec to his feet, supporting his weight. His body temperature was much warmer than a human's would be, indicating to the floundering human that he was different. "Are you sure you want that information? You wouldn't ever be able to tell another soul." He said gravely.

"Who the hell am I going to tell I'm a loner." he said looking at the others pretty blue eyes. "Why are you so hot?" he asked looking at him. "We should cool you down. "He said looking around the room not sure where they were. "Where are we? Why am I not in my house?" he said as he leaned on the other to get up and then remembered and went to where he was shot. There was nothing..... "So I am dead well thats nice to know, but why am I in this room?" he asked

Ranii hummed softly as Alec leaned into him. The weight felt kind of nice, he had to admit. But he didn?t dwell on it because he had other things he had to focus on. ?You aren?t dead. And you did get shot. I still have the bullet. I brought you here to save you.? Ranii said, holding up the bullet. ?This is going to be difficult for you to take in and I know that you aren?t going to believe me. I?m what your people call an alien. Though, admittedly, some also call us angels. We?ve watched over you and your family line for a long time.? He said as he slowly lead them away from the quarantine room and into the rest of the space station so that they could make it back to the teleporting room.

"I really don't understand an alien? Watching over my family? Why watch over my family?" Alec then laughed. "I hate to bring the bearer of bad news, but I'm pretty sure the family lines going to end with me." He said looking at him. "I am an only child my parents are dead and I have no interest in girls." He said laughing.

Ranii smiled softly, though there was a bit of sadness in his gaze as well. ?We?re aware. But if we need to, we?ll extract some semen from you and meddle to continue your line. It wouldn?t be the first time we?ve had to get involved. It was prophesied long ago that someone from your bloodline was going to save our race. We don?t know when and we don?t know what from, but your line is very important.? He said as they went through the obviously advanced space station. There were even a few windows that looked out over space, and the stars there would be unlike anything Alec had seen before.

Alec looked out the window and smiled he didn't want to go back home now that he saw this. "Really you know how creepy that sounds taking my seman." He said as he fell to the floor and held his head. " Not again." He said sighing

Ranii chuckled softly, knowing that for human culture it would be very strange indeed. Then he frowned in concern as Alec fell to the floor, bending down with inhuman swiftness to catch Alec before he hit the floor. ?What?s wrong?? He asked, not seeing any physical signs of damage.

Alec looked at him. "Starting a few days ago I have be getting migraines and they get worse each time." he said looking up at him. "I don't know why I am telling you all of this." he whispered and held his head a bit more. "Nothing will help them." he whispered as he closed his eyes his head now spinning.

Ranii knew that that was the human term for a really bad headache and he picked Alec up, heading back to the medical bay. ?He needs to be checked over. He has been having migraines for the past few days and we need to make sure it isn?t some underlying issue.? He told the supervisor who was still there overseeing the cleanup of the medical bay.