I will stop sharing my drama cds here

ShizouShizou

I posted this as a comment on the thread of the drama cd that I uploaded here that had the biggest number of views, but I decided to create a new one because I hope more people will see this post then.

Going straight to the point, I deleted all the download links of the drama cds that I shared here. I don't know if what happened to Stephkat1986 was done with the cds that I posted here as well. Be it Tumblr, YT or I don't know what other site someone would use to upload the files, I never checked out to see if this was happening. But I decided that better safe than sorry and deleted all of them. I posted on one of the threads recently created by Stephkat that I wouldn't be tolerant if this happened to me, especially if I were to find out that someone was making a profit through advertising revenue with the cds that I bought and paid for (and I'm not talking only about the price of the cd, but also the shipping fee I have to pay because my country's postal service leaves a lot to be desired and any cheap shipping option would mean that it would take months to get my parcel delivered, if it ever got delivered. Then there is the heavy customs duty that I always have to pay).

To the people that already downloaded my cds: please, don't reupload them here or anywhere else, to avoid this is why I decided to delete all of my download links to begin with.

To the people that acted differently and respected me by not sharing the files somewhere else, thank you. That means a lot to me. Unfortunately, because of this situation I won't share drama cds here anymore.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ShizouShizou

• Fujiyoshi

• Mokkunda

• Cryptconfessions

Thank you for everything that you have shared with us, I'll always respect your decision since I'm fully aware that you're already risking yourself by uploading them in the first place. I will keep everything I got from you only for myself.

Thank you for everything that you have shared with us, I'll always respect your decision since I'm fully aware that you're already risking yourself by uploading them in the first place. I will keep everything I got from you only for myself.

Thank you, I really appreciate this.

I don't understand how they can just steal anything from anyone.. and they won't stop even when being warned..

I'm not an active member, but your CDs always bring me joy. Thankyou for kindly sharing CDs with us! ♡ ♥:Wink:

(sorry for my bad english)

• 1 month later...