Kaname x Zero anyone?

Ridd

Sorry, but this isn't for someone who wants to have a `cute´ lovestory. I need some drama and angst to this one. Of course there can be cute moments and things, and it won't be full of angst and all that, but I still hope that it's not like; "Yaaay! Everyone is happy! Everyone is doing good!!" :D And of course `those´ moments have to be long and described, though not anything like 97349802953-lines long. I hope you get what I mean. *wide grin* Plus, I don't mind how long you write at all, if it atleast is over 4 lines. I can write 20 liners too, but I don't really hope to have that kind of rp this time. 4-15 is fine with me this time, plus if you want to describe some parts well, you can write 43056839867249086 -lines. :D :D

Kaname.... or.... Zero.....? Both are fine with me actually. You can choose if you want, but I prefer Kaname being the seme and Zero being the uke one. Of course Zero needs to be the badass he actually is! xD Badass ukes are the best!! *smirks* :p

The characters are of course the same as always, and they have got the same relations like always, but I'd prefer not to play in the school grounds. I was thinking something like this:

It's been a few years after Kaname and Yuki moved out of the school dormitories, and they are just a brother and a sister, not dating or anything, because they don't feel love towards each other. Though everyone from outside thinks that they are together, Yuki is actually in love with Zero, who hasn't been in touch with the Kurans for all those years. Kaname has seen many dreams about Zero killing him, and he himself killing Zero, who was a hunter now, but he has also seen `dirty´ dreams about Zero moaning under him. He too has noticed that his thirst of blood isn't going away like usually after drinking Yuki's or someone else's blood. He just remembered Zero from his dreams, and the scent of Zero's blood back from 3 years ago. So, he holds a party, to find a vampire with good blood to make the thirst of his blood go away, and I was thinking that because Zero is a hunter, he has to go and keep an eye on the vampires in the party. So after they haven't seen eachother in a few years, they now see again, or something? :D

So, you can choose which ever you want to be, and I'll be the other one. Of course I'd love to know if you invent some new things about the character you choose. Like grown hair, or scars or something? :D Just inform me if you're interested. And of course there can be changes made to that plot. It's just one of my ideas. Let's rp then! xD

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Ridd

• vampireluvr97

• Mik

Wow, sounds like this story is going to keep envy one reading it on their toes. ^_^

I would join you, but it seems that there are others coming for it as well. Maybe have extra characters they could play?

Hmmh, well I think there could be two more people included. Maybe a harem...? Yuichan, you sure can be Kaname if you want. :3 That leaves me Zero then..? If the other ones would want to choose other characters, or make new ones, and start playing with us? It could be somekind of a fight about everyone wanting to have their own target to themselves, or then everyone can direct their eyes into the same person. I don't really mind which one it is. I just want to start this as quick as possible :D

Hello Ridd, Can i make my own RPC Charactere? since Yuican is playing as Kaname and you is playing as Zero.

Heehee.... This sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun! I might have to join in on this role play, if that is alright with you of course.

Sure, yaoiloverfangurl, make your own character. :)

And vampireluvr, please join us as well. :) Are you making a new character, or playing as someone new? :)

Thank you so much Ridd, Here is my characther

Anime_boy-1.png&w=339&h=400&ei=AOdUT-67G-PE4gSSp4yvDQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=177&vpy=289&dur=1847&hovh=244&hovw=207&tx=147&ty=106&sig=112428945479872035591&page=8&tbnh=145&tbnw=124&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:191

Name: Zapir Won Hugh

Blodd type: AB

personality: kind, smart, honest, shot tempret and he can be very schary sometimes.

Info: He is half human, half vampire, he whas born between Vampire father and Human mother, He likes to hjelp people and first time he meet Zero he falt in love whit him and be Kanames rival, He have a secret so just his parents know and thats it at he sometimes can see in the future and see what is gonna happend, but his magic power just activters when the are full moon or whis somebody get him angry. When he whas litte child he meet Kanme and they become close friends but he moved away when he whas ten years old and moved back three months ago and meet Kaname again but Kaname dont remember him so Zapir is trying to get Kaname to remember him.

(what to you think about my RPC characther)

Nice. Good work my dear! I think I could start the rp after the other two have okayed, and vampireluvr has told who she/he wants to be. :)

Alright, I have one question to make sure of:

Would it be better if I played a girl, or would a guy be more suited for your role play?

That does make sense, but if there was one girl that the guys could talk to if they need advice on love, then wouldn't that be a good thing to have?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Victoria Jane Thompson.

Class: day, and night (half human, half vampire)

Biography: Victoria had been going to school with Yuuki, Zero, and Kaname since she was little. She knows that she was half vampire because she only knows about her mother, who told when she was old enough her her father was. Now, Victoria shall continue her story....

Like it! :) Plus, if your character falls in love with someone, I don't really mind that either. She can be just a friend to everyone, or then just fall in love with someone. You can decide it yourself. :)