Sanctuary (Private)

Sathenus

The more aggressive and protective Alfred got the more hesitant the other centaur became. It didn't take them many more tries before they slowly started to disperse one at a time until they had all given up. Daniel was still for a ment before it hit what Alfred had done for him. Not thinking he launched himself at the larger centaur arms wrapping around his neck and lips meeting the other's in a deep kiss. His hormones and the fact that Alfred had pretty much just saved him leading his actions.

Alfred was breathing heavily after he had fought everyone off and away from Daniel. His hormones had driven him to fight and his heart was still pounding in his chest. He was surprised when Daniel was suddenly throwing himself at him. His eyes widened when he was deeply kissed, his hormones getting the best of him. He deeply kissed him back. He held the other close tohim, his heart pounding

None of the other things mattered in this moment, his arms tightly wrapped around the other centaur clinging to him as they kissed. Alfred returning the deep kiss meant everything to him as well and his currently emotional state made him crave it more. When their kiss broke his breaths were quite unsteady and his face was flushed. "Thank you... for protecting me." Daniel said softly a Shi smile on her face.

Alfred didn’t want to separate from him, loving the kiss every passing second. He knotted his fingers in He others hair, getting as close as he was able to do. The kiss finally separated, taking deep breaths as he tried to control himself. “No problem..” He said softly, looking at him with a soft gaze. The kiss made him want him so bad..in a way he couldn’t put in words. “I want to kiss you more..and..I don’t know..I just want to kiss you”

A soft smile appeared when Alfred told him he wanted to kiss him more, "I wouldn't object to that." Daniel had no reason to be shy about it and with the way his body was behaving he had no cares about it. Pressing himself more firmly against the other centaur, nuzzling into him. Wanting to be as close to him as he could, craving their closeness. "You're really strong." He murmured as he was taking in the other's scent once more, loving it, needing it.

Alfred smiled happily when he was not objecting to being kissed again. It stirred all his emotions again when the other commented on his strong he was. “Thank you..You’re beautiful...” Alfred said quietly before leaning down. He pulled the other into a deep kiss, his heart hammering a mile a minute again

This all seemed so unreal... despite how odd it all felt he loved it. Loved being close to Alfred, loved the feeling of the stronger centaur's lips on his own, of Alfred's arms wrapped around him, of the feeling of the other's body. It was all so perfect, and that was why it seemed to be so unreal to him. Being taken into another deep kiss had him leaning the best he could up into it, wanting to lose himself in the other's kisses for the rest of his life. His heart was pounding painfully in his chest, his lungs aching as they were desperate for air. It was when he absolutely needed air that he broke the kiss off again smiling up at the other centaur. A bright smile on his face as he looked up into the other's eyes, this centaur in front of him really was special.

Alfred breathed heavily as he was desperate for air after their deep kiss. Daniels eyes looked like two pools of the freshest water..He thought as he couldn’t stop staring at him. He still felt all warm and happy inside, his yearning only getting stronger. “You are so perfect..” He said quietly, his heart hammering wildly in his chest even faster

A soft blush sprouted up on Daniel's face when he was told that he was perfect, no one had ever said that too him. Well, aside from Alexander telling him he was perfect for his size, but he didn't think that was what Alfred meant here. His heart was pounding heavily in his chest and he could hear Alfred's doing the same since that was about where his head reached on the other even when he was bent towards him. "This is really weird... but I like it." He said softly his blush getting worse. It took him a few moments to detach himself from the other, giving another shy smile. Still he was close to Alfred, his body pressed against the larger centaur's, feeling as though the other deserved at least that and wanting the contact himself. The rest of the day he stuck quite close to Alfred, leaning over to kiss him whenever the feeling became too strong to ignore, and otherwise cuddled with him. At meal time he allowed Alfred to lure him back to the other centaurs for lunch and wasn't surprised that the centaurs in the group that Alfred had beat up kept a distance now.

At dinner he was in high spirits and still clung to Alfred happily rubbing up against him when he had the chance almost like a cat would. Really he did so because he liked how the other's fur felt against his own and because he wanted to show how appreciative he was of him any chance he got.

*~*~*~*~*

The day had been rough for Xander, he hadn't managed to get a sight of Daniel and Alfred until lunch, but he had also got the sight of some pretty beat up centaurs as well which of course meant that come tonight they had to get them separated to give them the medical attention they probably needed. None of them looked really serious, but they still had to be looked at and taken care of. At dinner he was waiting off to the side with the medical team for those centaurs to finish before they were brought in one at a time early and taken to their stalls where their injuries were looked over and they were treated. At least a night with Alexander was a positive thing he was looking forward to when this was all said and done.

So perfect..his blush was so perfect..Everything was too perfect. Alfred kept nuzzling him, happy for the opportunity to kiss and cuddle him any chance he got. “I really like it too..” He said softly with a soft smile at Daniel as he eventually led the other to lunch. He kept an eye on the centaurs the entire time, not letting him out of his sight. He nuzzled the other any chance he had, staying glued to the others side.

—-

Alexander was made aware centaurs had injuries, going to check up on them. He made sure they were getting attended to, overhearing they were injured by Alfred when they got close to Daniel. He was cheering to himself in his head that someone successfully or at all protected him. Things went well otherwise and he was even more ready to have the hangout with Xander more

It was great, having Alfred by his side was great and he was really enjoying every moment he possibly had with Alfred. As they got lunch he paid no attention to the other centaurs, happily prancing along beside Alfred and rubbing against him any chance they got. When they were done getting lunch he decided to let Alfred pick where they went and what they did since he clearly was going to protect him. When they returned for dinner he laid down beside him to eat and was comfortably munching on some fruit as they were hanging out together. It wasn't all that long before they were being ushered into the barn and to their stall for the night. Daniel was quick to curl up around Alfred again when the other centaur laid down, resting over his flank once more and giving him a bright smile. "You're really handsome..." He said suddenly as he was looking the other over from his current spot.

*~*~*~*~*

Xander had overseen the centaurs getting tended too and when Alexander showed up filled him in on what the others had said. Even if Alexander didn't outright say it but he could tell that Alexander was glad that Alfred had been protecting Daniel, even at the cost of injury to others. After they had gotten the centaurs in for the night he turned to Alexander and nodded towards Daniel and Alfred, "Get your cuddling with him in now before we leave."

“You are the handsome one..Handsome..adorable..cute” Alfred said when he got comfortable on the floor. He nuzzled Daniel as he loved the way Daniel made him feel. The closeness made these feelings of his grow more. “I feel so warm around you..in a way I can’t explain..” He said quietly, hoping the other would have an answer being here longer.

Alexander jumped at the opportunity to cuddle with Daniel, stepping into the others stall. “I heard what you did today Alfred..Thank you for protecting Daniel” He smiled warmly, patting the others flank. “Daniel, I have someone coming tomorrow to help you with what’s going on. He studied centaurs for a living so he might be able to help us” He explained as he cuddled the other more, making sure to leave room for Alfreds cuddling. “On my way home now, but I did promise cuddling so I’m doing that before I leave” He smiled warmly

"Maybe... it has something to do with me being in heat? The vet tech said I was..." He murmured with a shy smile. His head lifted and he smiled brightly when he saw Alexander, instantly he curled into the human, nuzzling him and wanting to be close to him as well. Shifting so he was slightly on the other's lap and insisting that he had Alexander's attention. "Help me?" Daniel replied confused. "Am I broken?" He asked not understanding why he would need help. Was something wrong with him? Sure the thought of being in heat wasn't a positive one, but he didn't think it meant he needed help either. "Did you have a good time on your date?" Daniel asked remembering that Alexander had a date the night before.

*~*~*~*~*

Xander watched as Alexander entered the stall and started to cuddle with Daniel, the small centaur instantly and happily responding to the cuddling. It was cute to see but he was also glad that Alexander was sticking to things and not giving in and cuddling Daniel too much or babying him like he normally did. As he watched the pair his gaze moved to the other centaur in the stall watching Alfred trying to see how he was handling Alexander with Daniel knowing that Daniel was in heat and probably feeling quite protective of the other. Maybe enough so to not even want Alexander to be there, which was why he was watching him so intently.

“N-No not at all!” Alexander said quickly as he was petting the others flank. “I just want us to understand his phenomenon better and to help us with your care. We have never seen it happen in a male before so we want to make sure that your care is top notch” Alexander smiled as he kissed the others forehead. “And the date went okay, spending the night with Xander. I better let you two rest, it was probably a long day for you both” He smiled as he stood up, Alfred pulling Daniel closer and cuddling around him. “Now, Let’s Get is back to my place” Alexander smiled at Xander as he headed to his car

Daniel was glad that he wasn't broken, Alexander was quick to tell him that wasn't the case. "Oh... Okay!" That made sense and made it easier that he was just being seen by this person to make sure they were giving him the best care they could. It made sense and our made him feel a lot better about it, especially when his forehead was kissed. Eyes drifting shut as he leaned into Alexander nite nuzzling him, he had missed the other again and wanted to be close to him. "You two should have fun." He mused expecting the two friends to have fun together. What he wasn't expecting and what disappointed him was Alexander standing up making Daniel pout again before he was being taken by Alfred and curling up with him again even as he was putting about Alexander leaving already.

*~*~*~*~*

Xander nodded when he was told they should head back to Alexander's. Walking back to the car and slipping inside, "It's your turn to pick the movie too." Xavier said as he got comfortable.

“Got a good one! Another comedy” Alexander laughed as he held up a case and popped it in. He ordered a plain cheese pizza and drinks for the both of them before he started to movie. “They said 30-40 minutes but they have a lot of orders so they apologize for any delays. I guess lots of people are ordering today” He shook his head with a small laugh and pressing the play button. “Now I do believe someone said they would enjoy making out with me earlier?” He teased with a small playful smirk

"Ah well... I suppose I could be patient and wait." Xander half-heartedly complained though he didn't really mind in the end. Resting on the couch he waited for Alexander to put the movie in and join him, listening as the other man mentioned the comment he had made earlier. Blushing severely at the comment he gave him a small smile before he was leaning over and catching the other's lips in a hesitant and shy kiss. He had been wanting to kiss Alexander for awhile, but he was shy about finally getting the chance to do so after so long of just dreaming about it. But... Alexander had brought it up again... so it was okay. Right? Xander figured it was and that was why despite how shy and tentative his kiss was he leaned into it more.

Alexanders watched as the others cheeks flushed a bright cherry red at his teasing. How does it feel being-His thoughts were interrupted when the other leaned forward and gave him a soft shy kiss. His heart felt like it was starting to hammer in his chest and it made him feel all tingly inside. It was a gentle one but the way the other leaned in made his heart pound. Alexander moved himself onto the others lap to get a better angle, leaning more into their kiss with the better angle. Wow..He has such warm lips..

Xander had to admit even a shy kiss like this was even better than he had ever hoped it would be with Alexander. What surprised him was his friend climbing into his lap and leaning more into it, this caused Xander to deepen the kiss, reaching up and burying his hand in the other's long hair. The longer they kissed the more confidence he felt and when their lips finally parted it was because he needed some much needed air. Still he gave his friend a small smile as their eyes locked with each other, "Well, what do you think? Did my kiss give you everything you were looking for?" Xander teased finding some confidence in the fact that he was not immediately rejected by Alexander.

Alexander’s hands found themselves knitted into the others hair, holding it as the kiss felt like it only got deeper. He was losing himself in his good this kiss was making him feel. Their lips finally parted as he tried to take deep breaths and get himself some air. Xander’s comment made his face go a bright pink at how true the others statement was. “You are one great kisser Xander..” He said quietly as he tried to resist the urge to make out even more unless Xander wanted to

A soft laugh escaped him when Alexander turned a light pink and said that he was a great kisser, taking that as a confirmation that he had indeed given the white haired man everything he had been looking for in a kiss. Considering how close they were together and the other in his lap, his arms wrapped around him made him all the more willing to lean back in for another kiss once his breathing had evened out. "You know... if you keep letting me kiss you it's going to turn into a really bad habit." Xander said softly over the other's lips being honest. He'd end up kissing Alexander all the time, maybe even constantly if the white haired man continued to let him. It seemed at though his friend had no interest in cutting him off though, as Alexander seemed to him to be just as eager to kiss again.

Alexander couldn’t help but playfully smirk when the other mentioned them kissing could become a bad habit. “How awful..An..addicting habit..” He said in a whisper, eager to go back to kissing him. Kissing Xander made his body feel warm and his heart pound like he expected a kiss to make him feel. “Now..lets continue that bad habit hmm?” He asked before leaning in to give him a deeper kiss

"It would be quite addicting." Xander admitted with a small nod of his own and a slight smirk. "How could I possibly deny such a lovely invitation?" He commented before their lips met in a deeper kiss this one initiated by Alexander. Eagerly he returned the kiss, and it seemed like that was all they did until the doorbell rang at which point they had to split up. "I suppose you should get that cutie." He mused as he leaned back against the couch letting his arms move away from Alexander's waist so that he was able to get up and answer the door which had to be their pizza. Neither of them had paid any attention to the movie that had been put on either, far too busy with each other and kissing.

“I’m a cutie now?” Alexander said with a tease, barely able to get that out and trying to control his voice. How could one man be so good at kissing? One man make him feel like his heart was constantly getting jumped by jumper cables. He got the pizza and brought it in, setting it down in front of them. “Shit man, what else are you hiding from me?” He joked as he bit into a slice of pizza

"Well let's just say I can't argue against that other guy calling you an angel, you do look otherworldly most of the time." Xander admitted with a soft chuckle. Taking a slice of pizza he smiled at Alexander when he was asked what else he was keeping from him. "Wouldn't you love to know? I suppose you'll just have to stick around and find out, won't you?" He mused before taking a bite. There was quite a few things he felt he could offer Alexander, more than just kissing but he didn't want things to move too fast for them either and to take it relatively slow. Or at least a more normal pace then just jump headfirst and blindly into anything. Well... aside from the kissing which he certainly was not complaining about.